The Arcane Apothecary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-Clone seemed to be very comfortable with Vox nestled herself within his hair. She almost looked like a small animal attempting to make a home on Box's head. Regardless, she took her usual position and rested on her belly. She smiled at Vox's words.

"A pillow~? Your head is rather comfortable but it's nothing compared to Lilith's much larger head~" Z-Clone said cheerfully. "Lady Okawa's shoulder is also rather comfortable."

Vox seems not to mind the Z-clone making a space on his hood. Vox says cheerfully back "I know my hood dos need a wash."

ShineCero said:
Bob rubbed his chin, thinking about what Vox and Okawa were commenting on. "Well! I usually always ended up finding lots of items. So, I'll swing by everyone so often for deals!" Bob prompt a handshake. "I think you just learn a regular customer yourself, madam." Bob gives a cheerful smile. 

=====

"R-right.." Liza said. She was a bit distraught that one mistake could lead to her doom. She took what Z said about her temper getting the best of the emotions during battle. Last thing she wanted is to randomly fire things while experiencing all those side effects. She need to take better control of her own emotions in order to become a stronger magician. "Thank you for the service and warning." Liza said. "Sorry for being startled about you being a demon. I didn't meant it in any kind of offensive, since this region isn't all to kind to Deimos being around."

"Thank you very much! Come back any time. We'll be right here." Okawa smiled warmly, happy to have made a regular for the shop. Being recent, they needed to pick up traction quickly, so any business was good business.

==================

"I'm used to it, so none taken." Lilith replied. "I like being in this shop better than out in town. Having to deal with that kind of attention takes too much energy I need to help run this shop, so I eventually quit caring. And it scares people away from the shop, so that's why Okawa prefers to handle most of the stuff herself."

"I will clean your head if you like, sir Vox~" The Z-clone continued to spin and tumble atop his head. She seemed to be rather happy but noticed that his group was close leaving. She floated off of his head and gently latched onto Okawa's shoulder. The little hat on her head tipping over her face.

"Lady Okawa, can we sell Lilith~?" Z-Clone purred.

Vox says nicely "It was nice meting you little one." Vox walks over to the rest of the people he came with.

LoopyPanda said:
"Thank you very much! Come back any time. We'll be right here." Okawa smiled warmly, happy to have made a regular for the shop. Being recent, they needed to pick up traction quickly, so any business was good business

==================

"I'm used to it, so none taken." Lilith replied. "I like being in this shop better than out in town. Having to deal with that kind of attention takes too much energy I need to help run this shop, so I eventually quit caring. And it scares people away from the shop, so that's why Okawa prefers to handle most of the stuff herself."

"No problem!" Bob replied. "Well! Looks like I got a sweet place to trade and the like!" He said towards Vox. 

====================

"R-right.." Liza said. She felt guilty for being scared simply because of her being a demon. She head over to Okawa, placing her orders. "I want to purchase this, please."

Vox nods and says back in a nice but joking tone "What next your going say that Liza and/or my self are good luck charms."

"Now now, I can't run this shop without her. You'll both have to coexist, you know." Okawa said to the little clone before turning her attention to Liza. "I see, you wish to purchase those kinds of spellbooks. May I see your identification?"

Liza pull out her ID along with the proper certificate that verified her rank within the Magic Society. "Here, Ma'am."

"Haha! That may be the case, my dear friend!" Bob chuckled. "So what's our next location, Liza?"

"Eh? You're asking me? Well.. I was planning on going somewhere in particular.. but.." Liza stopped herself.

Vox says nicely and matter of fact "Odds are she wants to work on those the magics she got. The only place i can think is near by the Magical Girls Arena. If i recall as males with out any bushiness being there we can't enter."

Z-Clone nodded to Okawa when she said that she and Lilith need to coexist. She stared at the others and how Okawa attended to them. She turned her head to every person who spoke.

"Lady Okawa, can I go play with Lilith~?" Z-Clone tilted her head. "Or do you need my help~?"

meta knight said:
Vox says nicely and matter of fact "Odds are she wants to work on those the magics she got. The only place i can think is near by the Magical Girls Arena. If i recall as males with out any bushiness being there we can't enter."

"Well! We can go to Brotherhood's arena, but it seems that they're not accepting anyone at the moment until Master Shine returns.." Liza said.

"You're free to play in the shop. I think the customers are fixing to leave." Okawa told the Z-Clone, reading through Liza's identifications. "Alright... that will come to be 5 Galleons, miss!" Okawa said once she wrapped up the books in paper and sealed each one, handing the neat stack of spellbooks to Liza.

"Yay~!" The Z-Clone floated away from Okawa's busy work and seemed on the hunt for Lilith. She casually floated around the shop, checking places Lilith would never be in, such as the inside of a jar or behind a random book.

"Lilith~? Where are you~?" Z-Clone echoed slightly. "I need you~! Lilith~! Please present yourself~!"

LoopyPanda said:
"You're free to play in the shop. I think the customers are fixing to leave." Okawa told the Z-Clone, reading through Liza's identifications. "Alright... that will come to be 5 Galleons, miss!" Okawa said once she wrapped up the books in paper and sealed each one, handing the neat stack of spellbooks to Liza.

Liza dig into her wallet, putting out the exact amount for her purchase. "Here you go, ma'am." She turns to Vox. "Yeah, a break might be a good idea..."

Bob was outside of the shop. He seen an large green energy from afar. "Whoa, looks like there's a lightshow over there.."

"Thank you! Good luck with your studies." Okawa said, though she tilted her head to look through the windows of her shop. "What's that light over there?"

"What do you want, you little imp?" Lilith grunted from behind a bookshelf.

"Lilith~!"

The Z-Clone flew to Lilith and latched herself to the demon's face. She genuinely cared for Lilith but she was an annoying pest to say the least. She climbed atop Lilith's head and pulled at her hair. She seemed to nest within Lilith's hair.

"I was looking for you, Lilith~!" Z-Clone echoed. "Okawa said I can play with you~!"

Vox thinks spotting the green energy"Lest hope its nothing more than a holiday celebration."  Vox says "only one way to find out what that was."

"No, thank you.." Liza turns, noticing the strange green light as well. "I guess they're celebrating over there in the Empire State region. Most likely Hero City always trying to show off .."

"Hero City?" Bob asked. "That's the place where we seen all those typical super heroes go right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom