The Arcane Apothecary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox says to bob "that is the place she is speaking about." Vox thinks "I will let her think that but it seems a little far out to be just as simple that. If it is more i will find out in one my quarterly reports."

Z-Clone whined while tugging at Lilith's hair. She floated to meet Lilith's eyes and crossed her tiny arms over her chest, pouting.

"But Lilith~! Lady Okawa said I can play with you~!" She said while tugging on Lilith's shirt. "Pleeeeeeease~?"

"Hey! Why don't we venture over there?" Bob suggested.

"Visit Hero City..?" Liza rubbed her chin. "I don't know.."

"She said so?... ugh...." Lilith muttered under her breath. "Fine. What do you want to play?" She said through her teeth. 

============

"If it's fireworks, it must be quite the celebration going on!" Okawa smiled. "Perhaps it's a special occasion?"

"Yay~! How about... Dress up Lilith~?" She didn't even wait for a response from Lilith and used her magic to make some ribbons. She began to tie them around Lilith's head and arms.

"How about we show Lady Okawa~? She might like this new look and make it permanent~!"

Vox thinks "way do i think Liza and my self are the only two people that know that was not a fire work show?" Vox says "but what part do you wish to visit the city is quite vast." Vox thinks looking at Liza "she must know that some districts of hero city are towns on to them self."

"Well, I heard that they got some new things in the shopping district of Hero City. I suppose we can look around for that. Though, it seems that Empire State has a problem with a bunch of "monsters" running amuck there. I think there's a tribe of ice wolves that are making a ruckus.." 

"Shopping district? That's sound swell!" Bob said. "We could find interesting items when going onto Empire State!" 

"Yeah, but we should travel through Magician Square before doing anything." Liza said. "I can accompany with you two. You seems to be nice folks.. though weird."

Bob titled his head. "Weird? Guess I am! Haha!!! Right Vox?"

"I like how I look, so no!" Lilith retorted. "As if she'd allow whatever goofy thing you put on me! How am I going to help customers with these things restricting my movement! Ribbons are for your hair!"

Vox says nicely and amused "No weirder than my self Bob but i think that apart of our charm." Vox thinks "Some thing telling me Liza is playing dumb but its non my business."
Vox says "i do like the ideal to travel Magician Square first Liza." Vox thinks "teleporting all over the world is quite boring after all."

"Yeah, then shall we get going?" Liza said. 

"Yup. I'm ready whenever you two are!" Bob smiled.

The Z-Clone seemed oblivious to Lilith's yelling but she had an ideas as to how to get her to submit. She used her pencil to draw some tears on her emotionless eyes and a frown on her expressionless face. She flew to Okawa, attempting to make some crying noises.

"L-Lady Okawa~!" She cried. "Lilith is being mean~! S-She's not letting me dress her up~!"

Liza bow a bit towards Okawa, Lilith and Z-Clone. "Thank you for helping us. We shall returned some other time." She turned around and head outside. "Magician Square is close by to this shop, so it's a simple walk over there."

"But best be advised. There's a lot of weird things going on in that place. Con-Artists, scammers, demons who poses as mages to lured people in. So watch out!!" Bob said.

"You are welcome to come in any time!" Okawa waved the group off before turning to Z-clone.

"Now what's the ruckus?" She asks.

"That THING wants to dress me up like I were some kind of doll! I won't have it!" Lilith snapped.

"I am not a thing~! I am a well crafted piece of magical art~!" Z-Clone hissed. "Lady Okawa~! Lilith is being really mean~! She doesn't like me~!"

Z-Clone tugged at Lilith's hair, almost as if trying to pick a fight with her.

"Yes~! Lilith doesn't wanna play with me...~" Z-Clone shined. "She even insulted me~! She called me an Imp~! How rude~!"

The Z-Clone pouted and kept by Okawa's side, sticking her tongue out at Lilith. It was obvious that she just wanted to mess with Lilith and get her in trouble so she can get her way.

"I'm sure you both can get along, no? Lilith, she is our... extended guest. You ought to not be so rude." Okawa scolded.

"I'm not being rude if that thing is being annoying!" Lilith retorted, looking angrier by the second she took the clone's side.

"Well, you just aren't used to socializing past customer interaction. So some company besides myself will do you some good." Okawa reasoned, looking at Z-Clone.  

"You can dress Lilith up if you would like. However, I ask that it not be permanent, since the shop should have some professionalism to it. So nothing too silly! Oh, and don't touch anywhere you find a seal on Lilith. Those keep her from scaring the clients." She whispered.

"What are you telling it!?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Yay~!" Z-Clone clapped her hands and lashed at Lilith, hugging her face with her tiny body. "I get to play with Lily~! I got some awesome ideas, Lily~!" She muffled on Lilith's forehead.

It was obvious that Z had many ideas planned for Lilith but remembered to keep Okawa's words close to heart and not touch Lilith's seal. She drew some cute dresses and many ribbons to tangle Lilith in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom