The Arcane Apothecary

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you~! Z will be most pleased~" The Z-Clone clapped her hands. "Your supply will arrive as soon as we find the leader of the Brotherhood~ I suppose you have not seen him~?"

"I believe each place has its own specialties~" Z-Clone nodded before moving to the top of Okawa's head and sitting down easily. "Shine has been missing for months and poor Z has been troubled with so much work lately thanks to his absence~ I'm sure you will hold off for a while until then, yes~? If you know any information about Shine, please inform us as soon as possible~"

Z-Clone held out her hand and a piece of paper exited her sleeve. It grew in size before landing on the counter in front of Okawa. The paper rolled open and showed a picture of the leader of the Brotherhood, Shine.

"This is what he looks like~"

Okawa scratched her head, digging into her memory. "I opened the shop back up only recently, but... I don't believe I have seen him on my travels."

"Mirror Gems? You'd have easier luck looking for a Dragon's jewel hoard than a shop like this." Said Lilith. "We don't sell jewels, much less of something of such a name."

She nodded "Thanks anyway." She thought to herself, but she spoke allowed on accident "Darn. That means ill have to find a different means for turning super then."

"Ah, no worries Lady Okawa~" Z-Clone said. "We will find Shine eventually~ Please, if you have any information, let us know~ As a matter of fact, since you have a contract with the lovely Sisterhood...~" Z-Clone stood before Okawa and bowed her head. "I shall be the messenger to the Sisterhood should anything befall this place~"

Selene said "Mirror Gems have the ability to copy one's powers or copy an object with powers, only working once. I can't get stronger if I dont find them. I am trying to keep my family safe." What she didn't tell them was that she also needed them to keep her powers as they only last for a small amount of time before becoming useless.

"Now, if you don't mind, Lady Okawa...~" Z-Clone floated in the air and landed gently and effortlessly on Okawa's head. She laid on her belly and her eyes began to dim somewhat.

"I wish to nap upon your head~" Z-Clone Echoed. "Lilith's larger head is not present at the moment~"

"A gem like that is definitely rare. We're just a normal shop but you could ask the Brotherhood or Sisterhood if they know about it. From what that thing told Lady Okawa, they're groups of mages that probably know of artifacts like that more than we would. Though I'm sure you're aware it would copy the weakness of whatever power you choose to mimic." Lilith said. "I would be careful of what to mimic if I were you."

=========

"Well I still have to move around the shop, so you ought to get comfortable if you don't mind that." Okawa sighed. "Hmm..." she looked over to watch Lilith and the girl converse.

"I shall Lady Okawa~" Z-Clone said cheerfully. "But you can switch me to Lilith's larger and more bloated head should I burden you~"

Z-Clone's eyes dimmed and she was promptly sleeping but of course, she wouldn't mind being woken up in case of any assistance needed.

"Then I'd suggest going to those Magic Brother or Sisterhoods to help you." Lilith states.

Okawa sat dwon for her break and opened the spellbook she had put down and had been currently reading for the last week or two.

Z-Clone seemed to be very attached to Okawa despite having a job to do. Her eyes slowly dimmed and seemed to flicker. She wasn't entirely asleep so she spoke to Okawa one last time.

"If you require any ingredients as of now, I only have enough magic to conjure up only one~ My magic is running low~"

"No worries, Lady Okawa." Z-Clone purred. "I will always leave just enough of my magic so I don't disappear~ I do wonder if I will be accepted dearly into your loving shop~"

Z-Clone floated to where Lilith was and settled herself on top her head, stretching.

"Your head is much bigger than Okawa's~ More room and able to support a wide variety of things~" Z-Clone giggled. "Lady Okawa said I must rest and not use up my powers or else I will disappear~ I wish to aid Lady Okawa and worker Lilith~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom