Sketchuary 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed a couple of prompts. Let's change that:

Day 21: Hugging

pawbQyr.png

The idea was based on MLK's Birthday (for the foreigners, we are celebrating Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday) on the concept of celebrating human beings together regardless of races. Hatred is taught, but love will trumpuh.

Day 22: Pokemon Dinosaur

cHn2LSo.png

So this day, it was about dinos, so I decided to make a dinosaur based Pokemon. :thinking: He has his grills around him which absorbed the plants' energy. It has self-regeneration every turn.

Day 23: Pizza Steve

wHQ66GV.png

Nothing needs to be said. Pizza Steve from Uncle Grandpa. That show is crazy and weird, but it managed to get some laughs out of me :lmao:

E3vf3Le.png

Silence when he was younger. He used to have long, wavy silver hair. :lmao:

Since I'm on a roll, I wanna share these of @"Ploep" and I did in collaboration :lmao:

OHyBOmS.png

r87VsUC.png

zMCQ4k1.png

0Upkebk.png

YSXnuzG.png

qayZIP1.png

acw6GEz.png

WmO7pqx.png

hKh2Jw8.png

And one where @"~ Z ~" joined in the fray

e40ugAB.png

And finally, Aiyami's request!

4bbKOnZ.png

@Shinecero it was hella fun we should do this more often! B) maybe invite everyone from the Sketchuary participants in a room, although that might get messy very quickly xD

I saw a braid tutorial on insta so i tried it out myself I guess eventhough i was just scribbling lolol and youll see I found out about the glowy effect so im messing around with that more too!
QTSFWMS.jpg

More doodles for the sake of doodling
OkmuoNh.jpg
rdmVxnJ.jpg

Oh snap apparently an eraser went through one of the eyes lolol

Here's three days worth of prompts as I worked with Pinks' request  :p

Day 25: Necromancers

JvXhGE6.png

Originally, I was stuck on this one. Mainly because I wanted to draw the Necromancer for BoogaVerse, Loopy's one, but the name escaped me. I just ended up doing an original one since I had no reference for her atm :wagh: Hopefully this one gives that creepy feel :thinking:

Day 26: Zombie

This is a "Blinder", which comes from @"~ Z ~" roleplay, Escape from the Blind. Although it was short-lived (hopefully it'll come back! Maybe private?), I thought a blinder zombie would be cool. Essentially, this Blinder has a large mouth and jumped very far. He has multiple "eyes" in his socket, that helps him scan for heat signature. 

ORxQXtM.png

Day 27: Teddy Bear

Tiho is jumping to give ya'll a hug :wagh:

MiS6efE.png

We are nearly 4 days away from the end of sketchuary! You guys provided so much content! Loving every single one of them! Let's push for a big finish! :D

Day 28

Looks like everyone is getting sick, so she's here to give you some hearts to feel better!

SXfA1MU.png

Day 29

Finished Pinks' request! It's a hard, long journey, but this is my first attempt at digital coloring. It's not the best, and clearly shows that I have a long road ahead of me, but I'm hoping I can improved even more :D

h9Is273.png

ps1hK5M.png

KsFRMOq.png

"Keep your hands off Drag-on Dragoon!"

Saved from my draft since I'm too lazy to drag myself to my computer rn...

I started on something new bc I saw the CUTEST Powerpuff Girls fanart on tumblr the other day but noticed that the Powerpunk Girls hardly get any love this day n' age (outside of 2009 fanon wikis anyway)... so it's time to fix dat with my favorite gorl.... Berserk/Evil Blossom... blossom has always been my favorite PPG girl, so imagine how hyped I was on Free Comic Book Day when Deja View came out so many years ago! Really salty they never got the chance to be in the show proper...

PMjBCPs.jpg
She has a sword here because the fanart Yoh Yoshinari drew had a really cool weapon concept for the girls that I wanted to run away with. Also decided to go for a different posing than usual... might change the position of the arms but I like the legs how they are. I'm out of practice with drawing the whole leggy with feet so I'm trying even if it kills me inside
Eris is there because... idk actually. I just like Eris.

A Sketch of Panich and Bage's first born Poppy
(Sorry Basil, Paprika, but i cast your existence out)
W2WV4QV.png

Panich said:
A Sketch of Panich and Bage's first born Poppy
(Sorry Basil, Paprika, but i cast your existence out)
W2WV4QV.png

I should end you for taking away Paprika and Basil but I'll allow you to live for bringing me this cutie. Bring me another and I will forgive your sins. B| xDD

So this is what happens when Kire and Vegetto watch TV in their free time.

tbik4YV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom