Sketchuary 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool that censoring xD you really capture the essence of the dbz style Panich! Thats awesome! 

Just for the sake of posting something heres a very rough wip for Apollo from Ace Attorney
. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
WpzVQM0.png
[/font]

Follow up:
mbTAXVt.png

I made a little sketch of a scene from my story involving Kire. I did it in school! Here we see Judas and one of his guys trying to corner Kire and Evelyn in a club. I tried to practice background bodies and different head angles. 

gQ6UEks.jpg

All these artworks looks sooo cool! That censorship bar made me laugh out loud!

And thanks @"Panich"! She's the main hero of the story Good Days. I hope I can get to it this year to show you guys how much of a fighter she is :wagh:

Day 8

Since the theme is bubbles, I thought I do something unique and draw actual Bubbles... and another character ;)

ygkEO0I.png

Day 9

Today, I tackle the prompt for mages. So I decided to do Vala in my own style... and man, arms kicked my ass, but hey, that's the process of learning, right? Anyways, here's Vala! Credits goes to @"Loopy" for the character.

dIBl5Ze.png

There's a lot of things I like about Vala in your drawing, Shine. I especially love to grab her large, firm, and very well developed staff. :maybe: What, you thought I was going to say something else? I treat Vala with respect. B| xDD In all seriousness, I love this sketch of Vala! She looks ready to kill someone... Don't mess with Vala

Here's a new drawing of mine~!

tz1764S.jpg

Context: So here we have a picture of my three bad boys: Judas, Kire, and Mozart. I talked a lot about Kire and his situation and I'm sure you guys can tell he's not happy in his situation. Judas is the Big Boss of the Red Market and all its shenanigans. He's a cold-blooded killer who only seeks to turn everything, even murder, to a profit as long as it benefits him and keeps him alive. He calls the shots and arranges them too. He may look like he's a bit carefree but he's very intelligent and highly gifted in acquiring knowledge and information. If you meet him for the first time, he'll be oblivious to your existence; meet him twice, he'll be friendly. But once you make a deal with him, he'll know everything, even if you never tell him.

Now, Mozart is new! He's Judas' right-hand man and top hitman to carry the order. He's extremely loyal to Judas and carries out his orders diligently. He's a perfectionist and loves to listen to classical music like Bach, Beethoven, and, you guessed it, Mozart. He gave himself the name 'Mozart' because he believes he's a prodigy. While he's no musical genius, he's very skilled in smuggling and taking people out, no matter how daunting the task. Judas admires his perfectionist attitude and says it helps keep 'people quiet.'

Alright so I missed a day so to make up I'll give ya 2 sketches! (one that was done previously)
to make up for yesterday a silly sketch of Bage's first impression of Panich

0YZaufE.png

and for today, a tiny sketch of Panich Side view. I find it funny trying to find a way to keep her hair as big as it is without it interfering with her face XD

LRy05uL.png

That looks awesome Panich and Z!

Day 10

mAQyLhW.png

So I went with the Sun theme, and went to draw Striker in his powered up form. Raging like a burning sun, Striker is going all out and finally match his greatest rival, Mex!

Well, I may have not actually participated fully into this thing due to art-block, so I'm trying to get over it by going through some recent and old sketches I've made before, so here are a bunch:

A7hXrEz.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
cBLrXo7.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
DoST8xN.jpg
[/font]
[/font][/size]

That looks amazing Z-Fighter! My favorite one is the third one with a collection of characters.

Day 11

So since this is a moon, I decided to tackle on two beloved characters with the moon in the middle. It still counts, right? :wagh:

354XCWQ.png

Awesome works, Ploep, ZF and Panich! I loving those expressions and poses!

@"Ploep" is this the Edgelard artwork you are finally satisfied with? :maybe:

Day 12

So I decided to branch out of my comfort zone and decide to do some different angles and draw hands... so here goes with the doctors!

6iuTraf.png

@Shinecero if you read the small text in the upper right corner you’ll see im not content yet xD

Heres another quick gif practice, i like slowly adding more stuff to it, makes it come more alive haha
gxZKFfS.gif

Also still doodlin awayyy im enjoying the mindlessly sketching! Ill try to do one a day for real now B)
BNFOsSK.jpg

Dang it @"Ploep"! She looks amazing! :wagh:

Mindlessly sketchuary is part of the fun B)))

Day 13

Speaking of that, I mindlessly sketch myself a hefty project in the future... might be too ambitious for now, but some encouragement when I get to it later when I'm better at backgrounds! This is a remade version of the earlier colored drawing I made in my art thread.

This is based on dreams... a girl who life was in scrambles, but taken to a place to live out her lives.

aRCeuL7.png

For a bonus drawing, I made a new drawing of a character that appears in my original story, Good Days (where Mex and Striker are from):

5QXRx2R.png

Thanks Shine, guess ill just have to keep practicing till i believe that myself xD
Speaking of practicing, i need someone to kick my butt because Im not practicing different perspectives at all :[

So heres another 3/4 right facing dude + dudette :katprone: Im such an obvious lefty, all my drawings are facing right xD
rPpLfSg.jpg
NxxL1EY.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Your sketches look awesome shine, the poses look all natural which is really good! [/font]

Guess what I finished~?

3SuIH9v.jpg

So yeah, I finished drawing and inking the sketch I made and this is the final result! So I think I should explain a few things:

Mozart is Judas' right-hand man and hitman. Whatever Judas wants, Mozart will do so diligently. He has an unfathomable amount of respect for Judas and considers him a reliable friend. His skills as a hitman are what Judas holds preciously, and due to his hard work and dependable actions, even Judas considers Mozart as a valuable friend. Which is rare considering he doesn't have any friends for...obvious reasons. Mozart has one hell of an ego and considers himself a prodigy, similar to Mozart (thus why he gave himself the name). He absolutely loves the classical and baroque style of music and charming the ladies, further fueling his ego about being a prodigy. Regardless of his likes, he's still extremely dangerous and highly wanted for the number of people he's killed, kidnapped, and extorted as well as smuggling things within the city.

Mozart loves to eat cabbage and asparagus. Often times, he would just eat entire bags of asparagus or head of cabbage all day.

Judas' favorite food is chicken wings. He's killed people for taking his wings without permission.

Kire has that accented E because that's how his name is actually pronounced. I'm too lazy to put the "É" at the end of his name which causes confusion for people. I've commonly heard people call him "KAI-YER" when it's actually pronounced "KEY-RÉ". (think of the word ResumÉ. Apply that E/Ayy sound to Kire's name) I know, I know, it's my fault for not correcting it sooner but better late than never I suppose.

Kire has a sweet tooth and eats a lot of sweets, specifically cookies. He tries to hide this all the time but when he gets a tummy ache, it's no doubt from eating so many sweets.

I recommended checking for references! That's basically what I did when I was stuck at the 3/4th phase for the longest time. I mainly draw from real life martial artists since they always have some good poses and such :thinking:

That looks awesome Z! Mozart eating whole cabbages is funny to me :lmao:

Day 14: Rocks

It rocks day, baby! So here's a background I drew from reference of a giant rock! Trying to do more environment sketches :thinking:

cBxNEYD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom