Sketchuary 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these sketches look great guys! Keep em coming! I like how you're following the themes Shine, can't wait to see which one you'll do next. Try Birds! You know my love for birdies. Try coloring one of the sketches and practice coloring!

Z-Fighter's sketches look nice too! I love Bara and her playfulness! I think she's super cute and I hope we see more new Bara sketches xDD

oh yeah lemme drop this in here

GQiEE5S.jpg

Sorry you guys! Here are some old sketches since i havent had time to sketch the past couple of days (IM SORRY ILL GET TO IT ASAP)

G6mMqP8.jpg

HT50NvW.jpg

bRg8BaZ.jpg

You guys are on a damn roll! Haha! I'm loving all these sketches and works 8)))

Day 15

Ya'll remember the evil doctor a few days ago? I decided to do that again, but this time, with ice cream. Take a look... I tried to make something wholesome, hope I accomplished that!

J3AX7qT.png

I'm loving everyone's awesome sketches! I WANT MORE!  :wagh:

Starting with Z-Fighter! I love Bara so much, I don't know how you make her so cute. xDD I also like these new characters, especially Nuri. She's rocking that cool hairstyle. You should color them!

Panich, Panich, Panich... What can I honestly say other than... I LOVE MY BOI. Those are the eyes of someone who's given up. Also! Panich fighting Vegeta, let's see that! NEW AND REVAMPED VERSIONS! I would draw a scared Bage in the corner, but that's just me. xDD Bage is my favorite big boi. So tall, yet so goofy.

Shine, your little faces on the ice cream are so cute! I don't know how you did it but they are all mega cute. This evil doctor seems to have a soft spot for kids it seems. The Nurse is something of pure innocence and her expression is my favorite one, next to the banana. xDD I love this one, you should consider coloring it.

imma drop this here

DZsTKqM.jpg

I made this in school and I know I made the head really bad but I was giving myself some limits before going back to studying. (10 minutes of free time to every 45 minutes of study.) His proportions are all 50 shades of wrong but in the course of 10 minutes, I'm kinda impressed at what I did. Anywho, you guys know him as Judas and he's just sitting on a sofa. This will probably be in a scene I have thought up. Let's just say it involves our precious Lady Evelyn and her 'attempts' to change Kire. Clearly, Judas is not having any of that nonsense. 

"You think people like him can change? It was destiny, Ms. Nicestone, after what I did t' Kire, he ain't ever gonna change no matter how hard you try. Not 'cause he can't, but he won't. You ain't know what he did, what I put in that youn' head o' his. 'Course you're t' blame too, Ms. Nicestone. You people wudda never gave lower class scum like us a chance, hell, if it ain't for you rich folk, I would've never got Kire! I outta thank ya', if it ain't for you folk takin' everyhin' he had, Kire wudda never found me!"

Very lovely! Too much cuteness for me BI

Day 16

Never drew a dragon (or atleast, I think I didn't), so I did a simple dragon's head :wagh:

cQ4pixE.png

That looks awesome Z!!!! I wish I can do animation :lmao:

Very lovely! Too much cuteness for me BI

Day 17

Time for a treasure hunt! But the cat won't let you touch its gold that easily....!

XRlfMNY.png

And so it begins

its the continuing sketch of Panich's nip slip XD 
q56qnzo.jpg

I'll keep drawing and give another rough on my art thread later.  :p

Here's a new type of sketching style I'm trying out. Ignore my little side notes.  :sweats:

LQetyBq.jpg

Day 18

Trying to do some perspective and backgrounds, came out really weird though :wagh:

2kuLkd6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom