Sketchuary 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is Valentine's Day!

So two things

Today is also my brother's birthday, turning the big 30 this year. So I gave him a big drawing :smile:

WI1OnJg.png

Finally, something sweet for Z and I :blush: Happy Valentine's Day, @"~ Z ~"

ipM50XE.png

Since Shine did one for me, I did one for him.

vrBwHKQ.jpg

Yeah, I cried. I'm cold and mean, but Shine knows the truth. He went out and found it. That's why he understands. That's why he's brave. That's why I trust him.  Those who say bad things about Shine know nothing. Absolutely nothing. He knows how scared I am. He knows my trust issues. He does not shame me for making mistakes. He taught me how to believe in myself. He taught me to have an open mind. He taught me to trust again, something I never understood since childhood. The things he taught me I thought were only things in the movies. I was raised to believe mistakes are bad and I should be punished for them. I was raised to never trust anyone except your superiors. I never had a role model. I never believed I would amount to anything. I never understood what it was like to be proud. He knows the fence I put up. He knows the sorrow behind my smile. He knows the agony hidden in my laugh. He knows how hard I trust to impress others. He knows my fear when I speak to others. He knows how scared I am of myself.

He thought I was more capable than what Mother made me out to be. He believed in me more than my own family. He gave me hand when no one else would. He fought against Mother. He knows how trapped I really am. He's trying his best to be by my side. He wants me by him. He knows I'm in a cage. He knows how much I want to get out. He knows how badly I want freedom. He knows I'm reaching out for him, begging for his help and he cries knowing he can't reach me yet. Despite that, I still sleep in my little cage, a world I've known my whole life. I am no longer scared of waking up. I am no longer scared of Mother. I am no longer stuck seeing and hearing shadows from behind the wall. I'm happy. 

Despite it all, he cried for me. He cried as he held a dangerous animal in his arms. He cried and said.

"It's okay..."

He saw worth in something so broken, it made me believe I can be fixed. I believed I can change myself. ...And I finally did.

Thank you so much, Shine.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lSPkkLLrpQ[/video]

Yall are gonna make me cry you're so cute and great for each other!! I hope you guys had an amazing Valentine's day!!

as for the Sketchuary
I was working on a little something with my One piece oc Monroe, which introduces crazy princess Olivia. She's obsessed with Mobii and if she can't have him then no one can. Someone, please help him he does not consent.

unknown.png

D'aww, beautiful Jaz :sob:

Feb 15

KwVZC0g.png

If there's a sequel for Sonic, I hope they keep Jim Carrey. He was MADE for that role. :lmao:

5tLFp2o.png

An little glimpse of what is to come for the Kazuki arc :wink:

yUBVzih.png

Currently doing some testing sketches of "model posing" for characters. I'm starting with Ploep, Z and myself, then moving onto RV characters. Need to fix that head though :wagh:

yHROMA3.png

Just like the FFxDBZ characters, there was "talks" of FFxDBZ and that never came into fruition either. So I took upon myself to do it myself.. and made a little cute joke out of it. Hopes you like it @Vegetto!

Another KnY sketch!

TEzyPUf.jpg

Ow0Acty.jpg

EDIT: changed up stuff, still trying to get a definitive feel for the drawing.. might stick with this..
z448KWP.jpg

DRAWING IS SUCH A PAIN

That is adorable @Panich!

Dumping some sketches!! Just some perspectives and angles. 

bXx1B6x.png

LX14ui2.png

kAbSn83.png

02cxE4m.png

YhLjMoV.png

Did a little something for @"Panich" and made her character Dion! He's a big hairy boy but all that hair means he's more fluffy to hug. B| xDD I thought he would be easy to draw but man was I wrong. xDD

O4fbb9E.jpg

Today is Pokemon Day! 

So I drew my favorite Pokemon, Elekid :smile:

rPdj146.png

T^ i really like the subtle change in colors and intensity of the lines in certain places to make the shading stand out more!

XvQxHe9.png
ISDflBj.jpg
Ey72CZq.jpg
v8MjXtC.jpg

Ploep said:
T^ i really like the subtle change in colors and intensity of the lines in certain places to make the shading stand out more!

XvQxHe9.png
ISDflBj.jpg
Ey72CZq.jpg
v8MjXtC.jpg

Thanks a bunch, Pinks! I'm glad you like it! I tried to do something new since I like shading a lot. xDD 

I made another pose using a reference and this time I used water colors.

"I don't wanna die so young but I hurt a lot of people, so my fate's kinda sealed. My issues is just karma bitin' back after everythin' I've done. You're somethin' different, Evelyn. I'm scared that if I hurt you, God's gonna really teach me a lesson..."

dIx5iQU.jpg

image0.jpg

@Ploep and I did a art trade! I don't think I did an art trade with another artist (I think Jaz and I often draw each other characters, but not to this extent), but it was damn interesting with the line art and coloring! I learned a lot about each other styles. :thinking: !!! A great experience!

ER4YIVeWAAERLzN

Original by Ploep

ER4YIVbX0AE-wqX

Line Art by Shine/Colored by Ploep

ER4YIVcWkAE7cRv

Original by Shine

ER4YIWGWkAAfnF6

Line Art by Ploep/Colored by Shine

THHwAic.jpg

Collab created by Ploep!

Let's do this again next time! :cool:

Stupid me forgot to post these last night and I accidentally closed all my tabs... ><

Yesterday I did a couple drawings in one sitting...

3CPGuTs.png
Never been particularly talented with Pokemon but this one is simple and cute!

SB3iQSh.png
Doctor Ziegler from Overwatch who I think is as dead inside as I am since supports keep getting nerfed left and right... i wont rez u unless ur ult is ready and 4 of us are still alive lolllllllll good thing i mute everyone by default cuz I'm pretty sure people have yelled at me for not rezzing them (maybe dont die trying to 1v6 first, stinko)

HMdSiHu.png
Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi!
ok i forgot to post the sketch for this, but thats bc this is the sketch, I just used it as lineart with a hard brush. It's a redraw of the original PC sprite.

I finished 2 sketchuaries but I'm posting them in my art thread bc it has less posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom