Sketchuary 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a sketch based on a neat pose. When I moved the layer, the sketch looked goofy without the stick, so I thought up something for it. xDD
AQxyCPz.jpg

Missed a few prompts due to busy schedule, so I'm catching up to all of them as I worked on this request drawing. I have a cool idea for Fire and Water prompts :thinking:

Days Jan. 29- Feb. 3

leoiftj.png

Q49IpxB.png

iaITlwV.png

nQ2r5jB.png

tm7OVgw.png

AAoCr4W.png

I'll work on the 3 prompts I missed tomorrow (so I can work on Powerpunk Girls :wink:)

Feb 6th

I'm working on two requests, but I won't spoil Aiya's one just yet. Here's another one, drawing @~ Z ~'s character, Evelyn!

8z3we0c.png

ShineCero said:
I'll work on the 3 prompts I missed tomorrow (so I can work on Powerpunk Girls :wink:)

Feb 6th

I'm working on two requests, but I won't spoil Aiya's one just yet. Here's another one, drawing @~ Z ~'s character, Evelyn!

8z3we0c.png

SHE'S TOO PRECIOUS! Kire would be so proud of you. You drew her better than me, to be completely honest. I love it so much! Thanks a ton, babe! I really love your version a lot tho I got another special drawing that's pretty close to me too! Keep it up! bet you can't draw Judas being mean. B| xDD

Here's a new sketch and it's a page with Kire hacking. I wonder what he's trying to hack.

36Vy9m4.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I got on pokemon shield for a hot second, only to find Motor going the speed of light while playing with Fritter.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
unknown.png
[/font]

Damn Panich that looks freaking amazing!! The colors, the movement EVERYTHING

Im working on another fe3h fanart lolol! Going to try another way of coloring/linearting this one
tEtuv29.jpg

Panich said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I got on pokemon shield for a hot second, only to find Motor going the speed of light while playing with Fritter.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
unknown.png
[/font]

I love your little Appletun! He's so cute! These Rotoms are just being bullies. I must protect the dragon apple pie. But yeah, Rotom chasing you are friggin chaotic. xDD I can barely outrun them on my bike. I should probably get back to working on my team. I want to battle you! ...But if you bring your precious Apple Dragon I cannot attack it. B|

Ploep said:
Damn Panich that looks freaking amazing!! The colors, the movement EVERYTHING

Im working on another fe3h fanart lolol! Going to try another way of coloring/linearting this one
tEtuv29.jpg

Looks great Pinks! Your lines are getting more crisp than before! I can't wait to see the finished product. Do you plan to color it or is that a surprise?  :fan:

Byakko showing his love for Zenta. The two get along well from the looks of it.

Ul81acD.jpg

Yup, look sounds like Byakko really likes Zenta.

Here we got Byakko and some new faces that might be connected to him somehow. I won't spoil much but I already know who's going to pay the Breakers a visit... I wonder what happens when they all come together?  :maybe:

5VFW7fT.jpg

Feb Day 8

Got some new drawings, along with drawing previous prompts!

IqHSEMs.png

He'd been spitting some mad fire.

ubYWG0x.png

Testing design for Great White from Reality Vortex

jQKzv8I.png

Design for The Queen from BoogaVerse

hZEQroP.png

Hello, ladies.

Feb Day 13

Today is my Mom's birthday, so I been training myself for this day to draw this piece. It's honestly my favorite art piece so far. It is a drawing of my Mother and my Father, whom passed away last year. It was a hard piece to work on, but satisfying to finished. Sorry if I'm being a bit emotional, I just love this so much. 

KqvDWAL.png

ShineCero said:
Feb Day 13

Today is my Mom's birthday, so I been training myself for this day to draw this piece. It's honestly my favorite art piece so far. It is a drawing of my Mother and my Father, whom passed away last year. It was a hard piece to work on, but satisfying to finished. Sorry if I'm being a bit emotional, I just love this so much. 

KqvDWAL.png

That's very sweet of you to do something nice for your mom. I understand the past year was very rough for you, so I'm glad you're starting to lift your spirits up after a horrible time in your life. This is the best drawing you made on your tablet and one of my personal faves. 

I made a special sketch since a very special Blue Belle's birthday is coming up.

wV7qCQr.jpg

Thank you!  :hearts:

I have some more sketches to dump as well. Including ones for the prompts:

BfcHIVQ.png

Princess from my short story, Carnage Hero.

HRgvTsA.png

Prince from my short story, Carnage Hero.

Op4RjnU.png

One of Carnage Hero's allies. Did a revamp of her design and included her muscles (and also a chance to practice when I get to Mex soon!).

@Shinecero : that drawing of your parents is beautiful! 
Also I finished your “request”, i guess it was more like your suggestion rather than a request lolol
Here is Judas, @"~ Z ~" ‘s OC! Hope you both like it!
1nj5v8b.jpg

It's a super sweet and sentimental piece to give as a birthday gift, imo! I bet she loved it a whole lot, you should be really proud of it Shine :)

Evelyn's birthday is today! I didn't know this, and that makes her even cuter. She's just a cutiepie in general!!!!

I've gotten a few prompts done on paper but I might have combined a few together with January's prompts to make up for my health impeding my ability to be productive.

XYuO8id.jpg
Based off the little toy figure I have of Kitty in a Panda costume. The little ghosty and the snail are actually associated with Keroppi the frog, but I included them to blend in with the scenery.

CzhNpuv.jpg

Hmm, it's really more like arm-holding, but eh. These are my OCs Cielo(left) and Freya(right), Freya is trying to get her friend's attention to the shop window. It's supposed to have a cute display of Teddy bears in it, but it was late and I got tired. Cielo loves stuffed animals, so if you want her to be your friend, it's a nice gift to get her to lower her guard around you. (She doesn't like strangers). I might fix her hair digitally because it looks too curly here but maybe I'll leave it as is.

GWInpVI.jpg

LambdaBern! How could I resist during femslash february. Lambda doesn't like to show it but in private she likes to flirt like that... Bern sometimes gives in to it tho.

In case my penmanship is illegible;
Bern: You got a new dress? What a gaudy outfit. It hurts my eyes.
Lambda: Really? But it keeps your eyes drawn to me! Ohohoho! That's just my radiant beauty.
Bern: Yes... a blinding beauty... (tiny heart)

And then a wee sketch I did that was technically also for the love prompt... but a bit sadder since I did it around the Petscop character called "Care NLM", which the acronym stands for "Nobody Loves Me". Poor thing. Now that Petscop is finished I have to sit down and watch the whole thing, but Pyrocynical's video essay covered Care NLM and i was watching it while drawing these.
BcsRFoI.jpg
They haven't gotten a "they love me" petal yet.

I'm planning to throw something together tonight for Valentine's Day but I probably will have it completed tomorrow... depending on how much energy I have to finish it in one sitting at least. Hopefully it comes out nicely!

And i love all the newest posts lately, everyone is doing so great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom