ShineCero's Art Box

h0MKusT.png

Striker, one of the main characters of the my story, Good Days and the main rival of Mex. Coming down a lineage of expert warriors, Striker pride himself as top class of the Good Days organization. However, when the rookie Mex join the ranks, she was celebrated as "the most valuable asset" to the organization. Striker, an proud perfectionist, could not let this stand. Striker always go for any opportunity to settle the score of who the better warrior. Despite his attitude, he has a heart of gold and always pride in his job to save others. When paired up with Mex in the battlefield, they were often called the incredible duo: Fiery Smoke and Thunderstorm (Mex and Striker's powers respectively)!!!

Just a quickie for finally getting the time to draw. Expect more artwork (and requests) in upcoming days.

V2CzNbs.png

Carnage Hero: A man on the mission, his goal is to find the Princess. Anything that stands in his way will face his wrath.

Amai: After failing to wake up on time to join the Chosen One's Journey, she tags along with Carnage Hero to increased her rank.

Smokeface: After her entire tribe was swipe by Carnage Hero, she'd vows to get her revenge. However, she ends up joining his party.

Thank you!!!

jrMq7Ma.png

Another quick practice using poses and colors.

More sketches

uA97KSP.png

Fo Hart, I left the sketch, but added color. Looks pretty good even without the line art :thinking:

z65Z6ka.png

Did a redraw from a scene of my favorite game. Comparison below:

KM9PWdp.jpg

NHaxfF9.png

Stacey and Chad, the RNN reporters!

Some more artwork. I once stated I wanted to do some poses... so here's my practice. 

1CgIBTz.png

zj0Uaqg.png

Another artwork, another pose I wanted to draw. Artic, Z's OC, repurposed for Good Days. 

hRgybFX.png

Another artwork. Struggled with this one, felt like the head was too big and the right arm needs to be longer. I'll redraw this tomorrow in a better position, but yeah, Spina - Super Saiyan Beast: The Strongest Transformation of Saiyans

FXONf4h.png

Usually don't post political drawings, but I felt the need to do so. I added this on my Twitter as well:

Evil wins when good do nothing. That won't cut it. We will not stand idly by and do nothing against the continuous lynchings and brutalities that befall upon our brothers and sisters, whether people like it or not. Fight on. #BlackLivesMatter

hUzK4aa.png

Like that badge you've done Shine! The drawing itself tells the truth on how the police really are.

Just found out my Grandma passed away this morning. As remembrance, I drew this along with my father and brother, whom passed away last year. I know she won't be lonely in the heavenly stars.

RTgdwlz.jpg

YmfcXWn.png

Transition from Lelio - Amai - Cessa. Cessa is latest but last iteration of the character that will accompany Carnage Hero. She originally supposed to join the Chosen One's party but overslept and missed her chance. She decided to join Carnage Hero after an incident with the Orges in hopes to make a name for herself. 

Cessa is another departure of the original Lelio design; but I think this one is personally my favorite--I had so much fun drawing Cessa. From the way her hair is drawn, her clothes and her overall personality. Bubbling, but gets serious when a battle occurs. Over the course of the story, being influenced by Carnage's brutality, she becomes a lot more efficient in her kills. She's an excellent mage with a range of spells. 

What do you guys think of Cessa?

4SGj8lr.png

Thanks @Ploep and @Panich for giving me advice in regards to coloring and shading! :sob:

Spina looks so badass! I really love this drawing and im glad i could be of lil help! You’ve deffo improved with digital coloring, keep it up dude!!

Back
Top Bottom