ShineCero's Art Box

Sorry! I only have one drawing today! :wagh:

I finally draw my OC, Mex for the story, Good Days. I was able to give her the hairstyle I want.

v0N5iIM.jpg

I'm not that great with female muscles yet like @"Panich", but I'm getting there!

About time you drew Mex! I love her. I want her to crush my head. xDD

She looks great! Keep up the nice work. I really like her hair, it fits the whole fighter thing she's got going on. She's true bae.

Thanks Jaz! 

It took me quite a while to do some mock up of her design, but I think I finally nailed her down. Just need to work on the muscles some more.

ShineCero said:
Projects in Progress

Reality Vortex Poster
dflGTD9.jpg

An poster for the current arc of Reality Vortex. It is planned as a three-part poster, the first one featuring the Breakers, then the Gods and finally, the Villains.

The first poster project is now complete!

PRfB27k.png

This wasn't an easy project, but I managed to finished it! It took an hour to sketch, then 3 hours (making it to about 4 hours) to complete the entire thing. Then 30 minutes to darkened and shade it. Phew! It was a lengthy process, but I glad I pulled through without making any excuses of delaying it :wagh:

ShineCero said:
Sorry! I only have one drawing today! :wagh:

I finally draw my OC, Mex for the story, Good Days. I was able to give her the hairstyle I want.

v0N5iIM.jpg

I'm not that great with female muscles yet like @"Panich", but I'm getting there!
That looks really good! Just keep it up and your drawing worries'll be a thing of the past! 

THAT REALITY VORTEX DRAWING IS ALSO AMAZINGI gotta hop soon before more work is thrown at me XD

Thank you Panich! I kept putting it off for a long time since I didn’t have a good idea how I go about it, but I was suddenly hit with ideas, and whelp, I went straight for work. It’s currently being colored now by two awesome artists, so here’s hoping we’ll see that soon!

Yeah, you should definitely jump in RV! Panich would make a great addition to the long-running story.

Did a short sketch of a character out of the story, Carnage Hero, Smokeface. Will remake it later on tonight for comparison :thinking:

xUj21cP.jpg

I love the little dog face on his hoodie. He's super serious but that doggy face made me laugh. xDD

Yeah lmao. Carnage Hero is a brutal story, but I do like to add some elements to make it not over the top edgy if you catch my drift.

I'm currently making a second poster of Reality Vortex after cancelling the BoogaVerse Poster :thinking:

ShineCero said:
Projects in Progress

Reality Vortex Poster
dflGTD9.jpg

An poster for the current arc of Reality Vortex. It is planned as a three-part poster, the first one featuring the Breakers, then the Gods and finally, the Villains.

Finished the second part of the poster, featuring the villains. The next and final one will be the "Future" RV Poster.

Q4VDPIi.jpg

Did another drawing in preparations for the OC redraw. I drew an "realistic" woman based on a model as an precursor. I'll dump more artwork soon.

NFIOep6.jpg

Also, I'm open for drawing requests. I'll draw anything so I can get some practice on drawing women for future references (so I can get some details on Mex and them in the future). You can put that in the "Draws for you" thread...!

Another quick doodle. Bought some color pencils, so I colored it as well.

I don't think I posted my little doodles, but here's something that's an evolution on that:

ix1Pk85.jpg

nMbcNLO.jpg

A hard working girl felt that she's out of place in this world. Suddenly, she sees a balloon with a face on it and takes to her a world called Pop World, where she has amazing adventures.

From the OC Redraw, I tackle ZF's OC.

07EtqH2.png

Smokeface wasn't picked during the competition, so I made a funny little quick doodle.

YPGzXvN.jpg

"I wasn't picked...."

Lots of goodies in these last couple pages, you're steadily improving with drawing gals! :) The page of Joe vs Soma was really funny too, any chance you'd make a similar thing but with Gordon as his critic? :lmao:

Anne came out super cute too, ZF'll love it for sure! But I'm sorry Smokeface ;; we'll have to make it up to the poor guy [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]:kattears: [/font]

Those posters were so awesome tho, especially to see them get colored soon after! It's crazy how processes for things this complex go from skeleton circles to fully-shaded detailed characters, I admire your dedication to do this undertaking not one, but two to three times! And it's all pencil 8U
Certified EPIC

Thanks. I still don't think I can draw women good, but I'm getting some practice in. Hopefully, I'll be satisfied on drawing a decent female character before I do Mex justice.

Yeah, I'm currently going through the seasons of HK again to find a good scene to replicate. Once I find it, I'll post it here.

Thank you. I'm a huge fan of traditional. So I want to make sure I'm up to stuff before I transition to digital in a couple of weeks.

my entry of the Frosty comp:

wwgvHhF.png

Those little doodles look adorable! I especially love the little girl on top oft he Marill-looking thing. I think it's a mouse? It's my favorite! You know I love small cute things.

I would have picked Smokeface if I didn't have my exams! You bully him! B| xDD

Also, I love your Frosty. He looks gangsta.

"I'm 'bout to sweep up them hoes. Best cross the street when you see me comin' motherfucker, I don't play that shit." - Frosty

Lmao yeah

RonULf6.jpg

MpGhPqa.jpg

This is inspired by @"Ploep" group pic but with the sword family. :thinking: I don't know what Eleanor looks like so I just simply studied the artstyle and replicated the best I could. I gave her muscles on the joke that she looks weak, but actually jacked as heck.

pr5Bh0t.jpg

New RP icons :thinking:

tNIaaXB.jpg

gdhI4IR.jpg

Great art Shine! Your selfie drawing is so cute! I love the expressions. xD i also love how you drew my Oc eventhough she wasnt really an oc, but I guess she looks close enough to an existing one so ill go with that. XD
Anyways thanks for the great art, and I can't wait to see your work once you get your tablet!!

Thanks Ploep!

I'm excited for my upcoming tablet too. Hope I can get used to it haha

In celebration of a hopeful tablet, I started to colored some stuff... and man, my hands are killing me. So I did two just test out these color pencils I bought a while back. 

3jnlWeB.jpg

ynHI4Ya.jpg

why is coloring so hard on the hands :katcry:

Back
Top Bottom