ShineCero's Art Box

Looks good! I love the Suyoi one best since she's so cute and innocent. You got a lot better in coloring since last time, keep it up! Do you plan to do more or are you going to wait until you get your tablet?

I'm planning to the Vala one as my last coloring project before my tablet comes in. :thinking:

5NZDPzk.jpg

Got a new tablet so here my first digital drawing.

Some more digital art:

Spina

bU0yptt.png

Posing

EYrw4Ra.png

Bernkastel

3uQVpfu.png

Spina SSJ4 is my absolute favorite simply because he looks so badass. He's so fuzzy and I simply love it! You also didn't make him into a clown, so that's also a good thing, poor Spina needs a break from being a clown. The pose looks great too. Nice fighting pose for any occasion, especially in RV. Who do you plan to give that pose to? Vegetto's face is also priceless in this drawing. xDD

Lastly, we got my kitty waifu, Bern. All I gotta say is: Look at those juicy hips!

For real ssj4 Spina looks badass indeed! I like that one the most too! Are you gonna color it someday? I wanna see a fully finished Digital Illustration from you!  :whoo:

ShineCero said:
I will! I planning on finishing all the WIP stuff next month :p

This is happening soon! Maybe not the SSj4 one, but Spina will get colored :wink:

@Ploep and @"~ Z ~"
I'm planning on something epic for us Goonies :thinking: Prepare yourselves in a couple of days :maybe:

ShineCero said:
ShineCero said:

This is happening soon! Maybe not the SSj4 one, but Spina will get colored 😉

@Ploep and @"~ Z ~"
I'm planning on something epic for us Goonies 🤔 Prepare yourselves in a couple of days :maybe:

Here's a taste of what I mean:

KmFmXwb.png

It's basically my way of saying thanks since last year was really rough on me. I was practically on the verge of losing everything and becoming so bitter... that I even thought about qutting drawing altogether since I didn't see no light at the end of the tunnel. Yet you guys managed to get me out of the slumps and encouraged me to draw again... especially after seeing you guys pushed your limits (such as animation, coloring, etc.). Thanks pushing me for self improvement! I want to turn this into a full scale drawing (kind of like an avatar?), so any suggestions towards those would be nice!

And since I'm here, might as well dump all my completed works:

tGgg8Za.jpg

4Hc0Uef.jpg

kAZlrLY.jpg

4bbKOnZ.png

h9Is273.png

ps1hK5M.png

KsFRMOq.png

pJDgX0F.png

Last edited:
ShineCero said:
ShineCero said:
ShineCero said:

This is happening soon! Maybe not the SSj4 one, but Spina will get colored :wink:

@Ploep and @"~ Z ~"
I'm planning on something epic for us Goonies :thinking: Prepare yourselves in a couple of days :maybe:

Here's a taste of what I mean:

KmFmXwb.png

It's basically my way of saying thanks since last year was really rough on me. I was practically on the verge of losing everything and becoming so bitter... that I even thought about qutting drawing altogether since I didn't see no light at the end of the tunnel. Yet you guys managed to get me out of the slumps and encouraged me to draw again... especially after seeing you guys pushed your limits (such as animation, coloring, etc.). Thanks pushing me for self improvement! I want to turn this into a full scale drawing (kind of like an avatar?), so any suggestions towards those would be nice!

Aah I only just now saw this post!! I can't imagine how horrible the past year must have been for you, but I'm truly glad you didn't give in to the bad thoughts!
Seeing you all post your drawings and commenting on each others work motivated me to do my best too!
Let us all keep striving to be there for each other and bring out the best in all of us!!

The sketch so far looks awesome and I'm curious to see how it'll look finished! 

Ànd going through your digital artwork I have to say you've totally skipped over the awkward "gotta get used to the tablet" phase! Not fair dammit!! XD

But really your work was great traditionally, but the change from traditional to digital went seamless for you!
I still love the Gogeta/Vegetto one the most, the badass energy coming off of it is too good!

And I think its amazing you're challenging yourself by taking on requests that are out of your comfort zone, you'll be improving at a high rate if you keep this up! Great work!

Agreed! Let’s keeping our path to improvement! :sob:

Haha, you’re giving me too much credit :joy:

But that’s the plan! It’s why I want more requests so I can push myself to the limit. Each drawing gets tougher, but I don’t give up—I want to learn from my mistakes, gain more experience and make sure the next one is even better! Hopefully, I can finally be comfortable of drawing my own characters again in the glory I truly want to see them in!

Yeah! I’m hopefully to get this done before the end of the week. Homework been piling, along with work on the forum, hence the delay :wagh:

WHY AM I SO SHORT?!!!! This kinda inspires me to make one of my own. xDD

This looks great babe! I like my shortness, it perfectly define my fun-sized body. I also love Pinks in this picture since her balloon has a silly face and I always imagine her making a silly face when she makes her food-like usernames. I also really like your avatar since it kinda shows how shy you actually are. It's cute. B| But why you gotta hide your face, you're fine the way you are, dangit!!  :wagh:

Then again, I'm hiding behind a huge pair of shades everyday so people don't know I'm looking at them.

t69J7un.png

Made a quick drawing doodle with colors for Brown, an Pokemon OC :thinking:

Thank you!!! Yeah, I wanted him to pop out, so I went with the purple background. Glad I made the right choice!

Thanks. They were originally supposed to appeared during the Doom Arc, but they will appear sometimes in the future in Reality Vortex New Roads. Their personalities will differ a bit, much like Detective Vegeta, but overall have the same feel. Still working on the kinks and corners of their design, so I'm hoping to finish this next week.

Back
Top Bottom