ShineCero's Art Box

EpSoNHy.jpg

Been thinking about this for a while, and I think it’s about time I got around doing this. Mainly because @"Ploep" is such a cool kat and an awesome friend. Unfortunately, I don’t know what you look like, and mainly based off your 3DS and SuMo/USUM avatar. Apologies if I get (a lot) of things wrong, lmao (and had to look at Netherlands winter fashion since it's probably a bit chilling over there right now). 

Gave you huge glasses because I thought it looked awesome. Anyways, hope you like it buddy!

Qv4nJ9Y.jpg

Omg thats super sweet of you Shine! And the drawing looks amazing too!
 Tho it is indeed not exactly how I look, you did get my hair length right (only my hair is super curly  xD) and the fact that I wear glasses most of the time.  :teehee: 

But for real this is a super nice gesture and I appreciate  it a lot friend! T^T

Ploep said:
Omg thats super sweet of you Shine! And the drawing looks amazing too!
 Tho it is indeed not exactly how I look, you did get my hair length right (only my hair is super curly  xD) and the fact that I wear glasses most of the time.  :teehee: 

But for real this is a super nice gesture and I appreciate  it a lot friend! T^T

No problem!! Might as well do a redraw in the future to get that curly hair down haha. Curly hair is always my biggest weakness :wagh:

Another quick doodle. An Halloween icon for Discord and maybe Twitter. Was thinking about making you two, @"~ Z ~" and @"Ploep" Halloween avatars but I don't know how I go about that :thinking:

DwTLb6M.png

• I like the Halloweeny icon you made! The mask looks wicked, id love to have one of those in real life.  ;3
As for me I don't really have a character or thing I strongly associate with myself so its pretty understandable you have no idea what to draw. XD
Maybe I need to get back to doodling my OC's again since I never really completed their story haha.

ShineCero said:
Another quick doodle. An Halloween icon for Discord and maybe Twitter. Was thinking about making you two, @"~ Z ~" and @"Ploep" Halloween avatars but I don't know how I go about that :thinking:

DwTLb6M.png

You and your mask. xDD

I don't mind if you draw me, just make sure to put the shades I always use, it's something I can't live without! Maybe for Ploep, you can do something with her eyes? I always like to think that since she draws eyes really cool, you can use that as a reference?  :think:

Thanks ZF!

I was thinking of drawing you as a Witch and Ploep as a Vampire :thinking:

So I made sketches (not finished yet) for @"Ploep" and @"~ Z ~"

Any changes/improvements before I go for the finished product?

gD2pkg8.jpg

LjwXsJV.jpg

Damn those look awesome Shine! The only change id say is that my hair comes to my shoulder, but thats a minor thingy. It looks great as it is!

As the true demon I am, I love this picture since this is probably what most people think of me anyway. xDD I like Vamp-Pinks, she's gonna suck the blood out of food than humans. She specifically likes watermelon blood since it tastes good and it's kinda red. From now on, Pinks will be known as the Food Vampire because she loves putting her usernames as food. xDD

Overall, this looks great babe! I love how I turned out because, knowing me, that would be the face I am known for. I also love how my Witchy hat also has shades. Nice touch.  :fan:

Thanks both of you! I have tons of drawings, including a "remake" of the original drawings of you two! It should be coming be today or tomorrow :D

CxEb8MH.png

This is the hardest one yet... but I managed. Still think I can do better.... :thinking:

The next three drawings is what I did in class when I was waiting for my final grade... 3 hours worth spent.

ix1Pk85.jpg

VjU46rs.jpg

Ccmin4U.jpg

The revision of Z and Ploep, along with my Halloween entry will be coming tomorrow :D

ShineCero said:
So I made sketches (not finished yet) for @"Ploep" and @"~ Z ~"

Any changes/improvements before I go for the finished product?

gD2pkg8.jpg

LjwXsJV.jpg

Looks like Z told the photo above and colored it, I guess you were satisfied with the drawing, eh? :thinking:

Here's the remake of the above drawing...! @"Ploep"

Uu7HpcH.jpg

PINKY LOOKS SO CUTE!!! I want to adopt her and her vampire form. B| xDD Her poofy hair is pretty neat, looks like you're getting better with curly hair. Keep it up and continue practicing your curly hair, that way you can draw more of me. B|

I loved the drawing of Witchy Z so much, I went ahead and darken the lines and added a little bit of color. I didn't shade it but I might do that later. Here's Shine's drawing but smoothed out digitally.  :pimp:

RQI1AbW.jpg

Duuudee Shine! It looks amazing! Your drawing is super similar to my bitmoji its almost uncanny xD
But dang dude great work!

Lol thanks Pinks! When you said your hair was curly, I was all "huh, it can't be that bad", and then I google how it looks and... oof, that was the hardest thing to draw :wagh:

But at least it's somewhat close of what you said lol! Glad that I nailed it lol. You can color it with digital, similar to how Jaz did if you want!  :sunman:

You guys are always posting in my art thread! Makes me happy to see people commenting on my stuff  :katcry:

We like your drawings because you're finally putting some of them up! Keep up the work and you'll get better in no time. Be like Pinks, just shot out drawings rapid fire. xDD

Back
Top Bottom