ShineCero's Art Box

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday, so I want to remake a Birthday Card Drawing I made a long time ago (around age ten) where I made him a Super Hero since he was a veteran (Marine, Staff Sergeant, fought in Vietnam War and venture in the Killing Fields, in which he described as "sickening"). Furthermore, he saved my life as a child. When I was two years old, I choked on a jaw breaker and was on the verge of death--since the ambulances were taking eons, Dad did the unthinkable, stick his finger down my throat and pull the cany out of there, allowing me to be still typing this today... I'm forever grateful for him. He always, and will be, my hero.

Happy Birthday Dad, I love you. Miss you always.

7THi5q4.jpg

RcJwGJB.jpg

On the 27th of August, I drew a momento for my oldest brother, Leron. He passed away four months before Dad's passing. As with my father and grandmother, he's a wonderful human being and I missed him greatly.

Did some shading practice.. I think I got the hang of the basics now :thinking:

EeOK8Re.png

It's been a while, so I'm going to be posting all the drawings I've done over the years. Its quite a lot, though (since each post has a max of 25 images). Let me know what you think, though!! I'm very curious about your thoughts on these!

2020 Drawings Part I

8mpcJlG.png

2IU9fxw.png

BU19aG2.png

v0Y1b8m.png

hg19Ghp.png

5fd7dqX.png

iDT5UN8.png

3kOqUbO.png

4UI11jj.png

55sYQ4I.png

xZs81x4.png

x6V0bOS.png

qaak450.png

uXOr5Kg.png

Ad4HcpK.png

2RKEZ49.png

2020 Drawings Part II

NdeYjbm.png

IQ74exk.png

yv16O3f.png

W3p47qt.png

khjoiRC.png

BZQsgPC.png

BqNEmRH.png

4lIvwCH.png

4ShuP7U.png

ZifVDLY.png

Kjy5dEY.png

Fshn1HE.png

yTMNe14.png

Ka0RNKj.png

dR8HAES.png

Quick Sketches (and making it easier for people to search for them)

The Mightiest of Super Saiyan 3s

SNZmRvu.png

xxc5fVB.png

qYAjiK6.png

lFV0R7g.png

D22kPOh.png

Here's all the RV Characters in one post. Will added more once I get to them:

GorWRwW.png

EfGsY99.png

vdOA0Z2.png

rQ7y6u7.png

0yWGZdD.png

1K8aR4R.png

RaehMUh.png

Zwpwg5i.png

6TWiuMg.png

Lsdgrqh.png

X8W2FSI.png

QDY6o7u.png

faUlAOS.png

yH8RYQz.png

idcIbAw.png

Af9CtCI.png

These portraits are all really great! You can draw a huge range of faces and they're still distinctly your take stylistically. All the OCs you drew last month are also really cool since they have their own distinct silhouette.

I also really liked your take on my character Hypnos in the sketchuary thread!!! Good to know she is of waifu tier quality huehue

Thanks everyone! Really appreciated :smile:

Glad you like it! Hypno was really fun to draw! I'm hoping to see more of your characters soon in the future, so I can make epic fan arts :cool:

I've been struggling with the way how eyes works, so I wanted some comments on this one: Which side is more "correct"? Or it depends on how you draw the eyes?

W3ISllh.png

It has been two years since my Dad passed away as of today. I would like to honor him with a new drawing: My Dad says that it is always crucial that you look clean and stay sharp. So everyday, my dad will always look his best.

He's a good man, a brave solider and a wonderful father. Even to this day, his advices always come in handy, and I seek to follow such. No matter how many years it'll passed, his memories will last forever.

Miss you Dad, always!

NhxUP40.png

I avoid drawing eyes looking inward because they never look right when I do it. So instead I always make them look anywhere except directly at the viewer... not sure why I do this.

Great work as always! Sephiroth and bowser both look epic. The portrait of your dad is also very sweet. :D

Back
Top Bottom