ShineCero's Art Box

Thanks you guys!! It was a hefty task, but I managed to get it done! I still have the other two requests, so I'm hoping to get it done during this month, now that I don't have school.

I'm also doing to do a personal challenge of tackling Kirby Characters (don't worry, this won't be the next challenge for the thread, I'll instead figure something else). I'm hoping to not only expand the way I do perspectives, but also coloring and objects.

xKTSTwy.png

Today is Ellis Stewart's birthday! He would've been 70 years old. Dad, you continue to be an inspiration I've strive to be, and I became the man I am today. Here's a little something... a sneak peek of a project I've been working on (will try to get all my uncles here in one poster). Dad loved old-school music; his favorites being The Temptations, The Stylistics, Blue Magic, The Delfonics, etc.

Here's Dad dancing to one of his favorite tunes, My Girl. 

Happy Birthday Dad, love you. Miss you always.

ZvaQNIM.png

Making myself a deadline every two days to post a drawing. Here's my first one doing this deadline thing!

xwKbBwk.png

Another drawing! I did two.

First, I drew Cyllene from Pokemon Legends. Will color it on the next deadline.

5yFJUky.png

Next is a practice drawing Mex's hair before I do another attempt for Good Days. Which one do you think looks great on her?

z5O29NR.png

Did two sketches. Will try coloring next week!

Pcek2pH.png

dsJRq7f.png

Drew Mex's older sister, Audrey. She's not as free spirit as Mex, but she's definitely a cool lady to chill with! 

ycjNiLc.png

OTMGbFW.png

Today's the first day of Blackobter, so I finally get to dished out a updated design for Spina. Based on Carnage Hero and Spina. Since the discontinuation of Carnage Hero, I felt like it was going to waste, especially since I loved his design. So I merged both Carnage Hero and Spina together (especially since their personalities are the same lol). Came out looking great! :kirbydab:

It's been a while since I draw anything significant... but man, do I love this iPad Pro!!! Thank you @Appelsider!!

C235D790-DCD7-4A16-AE51-8570B64EF0B2.png

1C355137-C8EE-4FC5-87FB-8135AF46EA08.png

428BDD6B-85AC-4C6D-A3AF-06457F6BF72D.png

503210B2-9966-4B49-A206-5FCBAE1776D2.png

Queen of Stars 02.png

14.png

Lucifer.png

Last edited:
Illustration6 2.png

Illustration6.png

Balloon Master.png

Daiman.png