Los Demonios

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gwah!" Nicori bumped right onto Giga and couldn't react in time to escape. He attempted flail around but it proved no avail. "W-What is your problem?! Let me go! What do you want with me anyways?! I ain't got nothing!"

=====

"Don't worry..." Byll smirked. "I'm sure the Sonic fool should be paralyzed by now. Giga is on his way getting the kid, they couldn't have gotten far."

Vox thinks "I hope we did not make as big a splash as I think we did." Vox says "Red(Asuza) I think you made a very good first impression."

"Acid in the heel of the boots maybe? What an oddly specific thing..." Asuza sweated. It probably didn't help that she could have heated up the car and played a part in making the engine fail. But she figured that was for the best as it would be bad to end up being followed out of the city. "Guess we'll be on foot the rest of our trip here."

Asuza rubbed her neck from Vox's compliment. "Y-yeah! It was no big deal, just a roach that needed some squishing." 

Hmm, it is probably a good idea to use fake names while we're here. She thought. "You think we'll be able to get some dirt on the Boss's buddies that took Nicori before we go in? I don't think I can stand a chance against the Gas-Can guy..." Her voice was a whisper so eavesdroppers couldn't hear her.

Liza scratches her head and nodded in agreement. "We're definitely going on foot, but thanks to Red's [Asuza] display, I'm sure no one would be dumb enough to mess with us right now."

"Dirt huh?" Iceik looked around. "This place seems to be pretty condensed, maybe we can ask someone that know the guys we fought?" 

One-Eye checked his right hand, noticing that the entirely of his hand had been turned into stone. He gritted his teeth, covering it with a bit of clothing to avoid the others from knowing. His left hand gripped onto his blade tightly, becoming more and more anxious about getting to the tallest building of where Nicori is supposedly located.

"Don't struggle kid. You're just making it harder for yourself than anything." Giga Impact pinned Nicori on the ground, with his face planted on the ground. "Ths boss told me not to hurt you, but advice to avoid that bite of yours." Giga Impact tied his hands together tightly, leaving a string as means to lift him off the ground. "Last thing I need is to get bitten."

"Maybe there's someone who wants them gone around here so they can have the territory for themselves." Asuza suggested. "Maybe some kind of place that's not out in the open has some people who might be willing to let us in on some town gossip..."

Vox suggests "If the boss(Liza) dos not care about the car, we could use the car or the parts as leverage to help with our intel grating. odds are good there a chop shop some were near us."

"You better let me go!" Nicori whined. "I'll have you guys in so much trouble it's not funny! You'll be wishing you never got caught up with me! Just you wait! When I become a super hero, I'm gonna kick all your butts and make sure you guys eat justice!"

Nicori struggled as best he could, hoping to get one good bite.

=====

"You think Giga got the kid or is he having trouble?" Byll sighed.

"Well, considering Red's reputation, I bet she can get some information out of someone by asking few folks around here," Iceik said. "She made quite a few fans." He started to chuckle.

"And I also have to agree with Magic Man!" Bob named Vox as such. "Combine Red's spunky attitude and the car parts, they can't turn such offer down about their whereabouts and give us the juicy details."

"That would be a good idea. Plus, these guys love to have some of this high tech car anyways." Liza said. "Think you can break down this car, Magic Man (Vox)? You okay with this too, Red?"

===========

"Yeah, that's not going to fly." He put a large muzzle on Nicori's mouth. "That should be useful for the time being." Giga Impact walked back towards the base with Nicori in hand. He also noticed Lyrik on the ground. "Ah... Byll's poison got you. Such a fool."

===========

"I don't know...." Robotto said. "He's sure taking a long time though."

"I'll do what it takes to get us to where we need to go." Asuza replied, cracking her knuckles before stifling a giggle. She secretly was happy she could give off a good impression of how threatening she could be when pushed. "And with the help of Mr. Monocle (One-Eye), we won't have any problems." She turned to look at One-Eye with a smile. "Right?" Asuza didn't take notice that he had his hand tucked into his pocket on purpose.

Vox says "Yes Boss but I think that some one shooed keep my back just incase anyone else choses to be cute." Vox grabs some tools and starts to take the car apart. Vox thinks "good thing I have a good amount of skills." 

"Hey! Let the kid go!" Lyrik struggled to move and even breathe to a point. "Let him go damnit!"

Nicori struggled even more but once the muzzle was put on his mouth he flailed his head around, trying his best to get it off of him somehow. He couldn't get it off no matter how hard he tried but he attempted to use his ram horns to scratch and hit Giga.

=====

"I'm sure that Giga must have found the boy by this point." Byll said softly. "As for that quickster... if he's not treated soon, he will die from inhaling even one breath of my chemicals. Oh well, he was useful for getting the kid at least."

One-Eye turned to Asuza, ensuring that his hand is not seen by anyone and nodded. 

"Don't worry, Magic Man. I got your back." Bob kept a lookout for anything that made pose a threat or suspicion. "Though I have to say, I never thought a city of criminals would actually look like this. Most of them seem to be like a bunch of troublemakers than anything." Bob whispered to the group. 

"Don't let the appearance fool you. Most of them are some hardcore criminal that has done multiple treasons against the law. I heard that Adanac filed them under the most wanted list to be captured, but not a lot of people, even the heroes of the Organization want to handle this task."  

"Save your strength. If you make any sudden movements, you will die." Giga Impact makes sure that Nicori doesn't ram him. "You're lucky the boss actually wants your life to be spared. So you should be honored." Giga Impact grabbed Lyrik by his shirt collar, picking him up on the floor. "The Boss seems to have one more thing on his objective before moving onto the final stages."

Vox thinks as he puts the things that can be traded off easily in to one pile and those that are to damaged in to another "its funny its more filled with fools like that punk or unfortunates people." 

"People like this are troublesome in numbers. I don't blame them for not wanting to have anything to do with this place. It gives me a bad vibe." Asuza whispered in agreement. "Let's see if we can find a tavern or a club around here that we can barter for information without trouble. I don't like being out in the open like this."

"Hey man! I said to let the kid go!" Lyrik tried to do something but he was not able to. "W-What are you gonna do to the kid? He said he was going to bring his mother so you better watch out."

Lyrik did have the strength to at least spit by Giga's feet.

"He's just a kid man! Let him be!"

"Tsk..." Giga Impact placed his hand on Lyrik's face. "I'll make you go to sleep faster. Don't worry, you won't die." Giga Impact sends a powerful shockwave that attacks him on the cellular level. 

=============

"Hardcore criminals huh?" Iceik looked around. "They look like troublemakers than that. Ah well, you humans have your own way of categorizing things." He looked over to his right and seen groups of people entering a particular building. "How about there?" He pointed at the building. It is called "The Demonic Plague".

Vox finishes taking apart the car and points to the pile of tradable parts "those are useable you can bag them now Looter (Bob)." Vox shooed be covered in grease but is clean. Vox thinks "Here I was thinking I was going to brake off for that idiom."

Asuza stared at the building and sweated a bit. "What a charming name for an establishment..." She shook it off and took in a deep breath to collect herself. "Okay, we just have to keep cool and not cause any unnecessary trouble. Easy..."

Lyrik let out a loud scream before he was finally knocked out and left in the middle of the street. Nicori saw Giga's attack on the man and he shook with fear. He struggled even more against the man in hopes of escaping. The only thing running through his mind was how he wanted to be with Asuza and the others again. 

Oh man, this isn't good! Nicori panicked. W-What would Mr. One-Eye do? What about Iceik?! 'Suza?! Where are they?!

"Gosh!" Bob responded as he placed the parts of the car into the bag. "Not a single grease on you, Vox!" Bob causally forgetting the nicknames already. "Well, since we got the parts, let's get this party started then! Can't have Nicori waiting for too long." Bob turned around and went ahead of Asuza, One-Eye, Iceik, and Liza and opened the door in a quick, but rude fashion. The doors slammed onto the walls, interrupting the loud music, dancing, and gambling across the establishment. The people inside turned around, giving them a stink eye. 

"D-damnit Looter! Don't just barge in there like that! You'll cause problems for us!" Iceik warned.

"But isn't that what punks do?" Bob responded. He turns to the other. "Right? We gotta established ourselves or we'll get eaten alive in here. Besides, at the tail end of the building, there was a bar where you can exchange goods for anything, right?" Bob pointed towards the booth for them to see.

=======================

"Quit squirming..." Giga Impact caught up with the others. "Hey, thanks for the help guys." 

"Ah, well, Byll did poison them..." Robotto said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom