Los Demonios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox thinks "... Good thing my name is common and I should have more friends than foes in most places."  Vox says "Good utility magic can go a ways." Vox treated it as a common thing that Bob called him Vox.

Vox says "no that typical for those that are new comers." Vox walked in like he belonged in a place like this. Vox thinks "I think I the only one that did this song and dance before. As long as my self or Asuza dos the speaking we shooed be fine."

"Magic Man is right," Liza said. "This is quite common whenever they see a fresh face. As long we act normal and let Magic Man and Red do the talking, there's nothing to worry about." 

"See? Liz-" Bob tried to explain, but his mouth was covered by Liza. "And try to remember that we're using codenames, remember?" Liza whispered to Bob. "We don't want them tracking down our real names!"

One-Eye placed his hand, the one that isn't affected, on Asuza's shoulders and gave her a nod. It seems he's telling her that it will be alright and give it a shot as he walked into the building.

Asuza looked around the room once they entered and glanced back at One-Eye before swallowing back the lump in her throat. Putting on a stern looking face, she made an audible snort of contempt. "Tch! What're you lot looking at?! Keep gawking at us and it'll be the last thing you see." It was a bluff considering how outnumbered they were, but she hoped it was convincing enough to make them look like any other criminal patron here.

Everyone stared at one another after the outburst of Asuza was heard across the room. After a moment of silence, they simply cheered. "Ha, don't know who they are, but those newcomers seems to be interesting! Especially that girl with a spunky mouth!" One of the man, with a large glass of beer, shouted. Everyone laughed in succession and the music exploded into the crowd once more and people resume their activities.

"Yeah! I think that's the girl that clowned that punk a while back. I wonder if I can ask her number..."

"Nah man, she's waifu material! See that attitude of hers? You gotta idolized that kind of thing! We need more people like her!" 

Iceik sweated a bit. "Don't know if these people are hardcore or just dumb..." Iceik muttered under his breath.

Vox says "I may be more skilled at speaking with people but I think Red has more fans." Points out every one speaking about Asuza. Vox says "they would be fairly easy to get some intel if she plays her cards right."  

Vox walks away form the group and seen conversing with a woman with chines in her hair. She hands him some money and he hands her an item.

"Magic Man is correct. Considering the sudden popularity of Red, this should be rather a cakewalk from here on out. We'll find Nicori in no time." Liza leads the group to the end of the building, towards the information center. Though Bob questioned Vox's action.

"What you got there, Vo-I mean, Magic Man?" Bob asked. "Who was that?" 

"Yeah, but that requires Red to be extra mean... not that it's not that hard for her anyway." Iceik chuckled, before getting kicked from behind by One-Eye. "O-ouch! Watch it... that hurts..." 

As the group arrived at the Information Center there was a giant man as the clerk. His body was stacked, with muscles, noticeable abs, and tattoos all over his body. His skin was tan, with scars riddled on his face. His crooked teeth imply that he been in many scuffles that led to many lost teeth. 

"Uh.. excuse me?" Liza alerted the man's attention. 

The giant man's eyes darted towards the group, seemingly angry that they were bothering him. "What do you want? I never saw your faces around here before. I don't deal with fresh mea-" His eyes darted towards Asuza, stunned by her appearance. "I.. uhh.. well... uh" The giant man tried to clean up his face in an attempt to look good.

"Why hello!" the giant man's tone changed. "Looks like you're here for business.. may I help you?" 

"Why is Asuza getting all the attention... am I'm not that appealing?" Liza thought to herself, sounding a bit annoyed.

Vox puts checks then puts away before saying "She someone I had a lot dealings with in the past Looter." Vox hope that Bob dos not push any more than that. She makes shore this was the item and walked away.

Huh. I guess they're fans of the Tough Girl type... Not like I'd actually let them go anywhere near me. Especially this big scary guy. Asuza thought to herself, finding the positive attention to be somewhat of a double-edged sword, but it was making things go easy for now.

"Well, Mister, me an' my entourage here are wonderin' if you could tell us about LEMON." To play coy, Asuza twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers. "See, we used to be a performance group, but we had to live a bit of a double life, usin' our talent for crime. Showbiz is a tough world, so takin' out the competition is a bit of a necessity. We were thinkin' that we'd rather provide some good old fashioned entertainment here in Los Demonios rather than get thrown into the slammer." She gestured toward their outfits. "That's why we don't look like yer average punks. You ain't a good performer without your costume. But since we gotta make our trade somehow in showbiz, we were thinkin' of hittin' up the Big Boss over at their headquarters and see if he could hook us up with some jobs. We'd love nothin' more than to be one of the best at the Assassin Entertainment industry. Like a... Carnival Corpse, ya feel?" Asuza presented one of the assorted car parts Vox scrapped in advance for them. "We'll make it worth the trouble of pesterin' you like this."

Crossing his gigantic arms, the man rubbed his chin, nodding to Asuza's situation. "The Heroes Organization created a society for us losers to never be accepted. This is the only place for us, as the Boss himself treated us as if we will his children. He never denies us and gave us a place to stay, comfort and run wild." He turns to Asuza, blushing a bit. "T-Thanks!" he grabbed onto the parts that Vox scrapped, placing to the side of his desk. "This is more than enough! Well, if you need to talk to the big boss, he's currently in the main building. If you step outside, there's a large skyscraper that looks like it been chewed in half. That's where he resided." 

He turned around, pulling out a small piece of crumpled paper, writing something down and gave it to Asuza. "This is the coordinates to the boss himself and the secret codes. You'll see a man called Giga Impact, the enforcer of the Big Boss. He's kind of hard to deal with, but with a lady like you, he definitely won't reject you!" He grows closer. "Between you and me, Impact is quite a fan of idol groups." 

"These guys are a bunch of fanboys over these things... that's kind of creepy..." Iceik thought to himself. 

"I would definitely love to have an autograph! You know, in case you get approved and become famous around these parts!" the man said, pulling out another piece of paper. 

"An autograph? Well, I guess that's quite alr-" Liza was interrupted by the man.

"Not you boy. I'm talking to the pretty lady here." the man responded.

"....." Liza remained silent, slightly irritated.

Vox walks back over to the group. Vox thinks "If worst come to worst I can use the power of the black market to help. I don't think it will be needed." 

"Ya poor things... he seems like a really nice guy to take everyone in like this," Asuza lied as she took the coordinates. "An autograph is the least I can do as a thank-you for so much helpful information." Asuza forced herself to make a smile in spite of how much she found it off-putting, even funny to an extent, that such dangerous criminals were practically fanboys for pop culture idols. A simple weakness she was willing to completely exploit to get what they needed. 

"I'll sign it, 'Love Lady Red,' just for you!" For emphasis, she added a heart around the signature. "Here you are. You guys ready to go now that you had a break from traveling?" She turned to her group with a wink.

The gigantic man became excited when Asuza had him the paper with her signature. "Thank you!" His expression of happiness were genuine as he decided to hang it up on his wall for display. "Today is a great day."

Liza, still irritated by the man's comment, nodded at Asuza's comment. "Yeah, let's go Lady Red. We got the information we need." Liza led the group outside of the establishment before stopping to looked around. "So we got the coordinates and the Big Boss is there. We should be able to find Nicori. Let's get this over with and get the heck out of here."

"What's wrong? Seems you are feeling a bit tilted about something." Bob asked.

"She's mad that she got called a boy. Guess people here like tough girls." Iceik joke.

"Whatever! That guy is a dumb fanboy!" Liza gritted her teeth. "Let's drop it." She turn her head, noticing that One-Eyed is a bit jumpy than usual. "See, even One-Eyed wants to get this over with!"

One-Eyed, knowing that they got the coordinates, decided to take a move. He moved his hand, that isn't turning into stone, at them, signaling that he was ready to go.

Vox thinks "I would expect nothing less form a girl that lived in the shadows like Asuza."  Vox says responding to Liza "Right away Boss." leaves with the group.

"Here's the coordinates." Asuza showed the group the piece of paper as they left the building. "If we want to get Nicori, we'll probably have to fight the same thugs again. Their Boss probably won't be alone, so we'll have to stay together and keep each other covered if we want to get any advantage over them since we're on their turf. If they get us separated, it'll be even messier to get out of."

Walking along the streets was a young man in a black hoodie with long white hair and with a sheathed katana on his back. 

"Good to know that the tax dollars here are being put to good use." Seto remarked with a chuckle.

We need to find the LEMONS headquarters as quickly as possible. A dark voice boomed in Seto's head.

"That's still such a dumb name." Seto sighed. "And what's the hurry, big guy? We'll get to them in no time."

A grand opportunity awaits us, Seto, and yet you had no trouble making stops along the way here. Riches are to come as well as the end of heroes. The dark voiced retorted. 

"You have such a hard on for those hero guys. I don't see what's in it for us."

Complete and utter chaos. 

"Edgy." Seto chuckled as he continued to walk.

“So that’s the coordinates…” Liza examines the paper Asuza shown to the rest of the group. Her eyes shifted upwards, eyeing the biggest building, seemingly made of pure Californite, in Los Demonios.

“I have to agree with Red here in regards to those thugs!” Bob followed up Asuza’s comment. “Chances are those guys are properly guarding him pretty heavily if they went that far to kidnap a child.”

“Maybe Red can lure them using her charms? It looks like everyone in the city is a fan of those Idol groups.” Iceik chuckled. “Lord knows the Boss won’t trick them considering she has no class.” Instantly, Liza slaps him to the back of the head. “Hey! What was that for?!”

Don’t know what you’re yapping on about, dog. I’m just acting my character, is all.” Liza deadpanned. “Anyways, Red is right. We cannot afford to split up knowing those thugs are definitely going to be there. So let’s stick together and save Nicori.” 

Iceik, rubbing the back of his head, smirk. “Whatever, as long I can get to sinks my teeth into their skulls as payback for what happen back at Snowy Mountains… I’m satisfied.” 

One-Eye, already observed the coordinates Asuza shown, is moving ahead of the group. It seems that he wants to get over that place as quickly as possible.

“Alright, let’s move out then.” Liza noticed that One-Eye is already ahead and followed him. 

----

They reach to the entrance of the black tower; they reach a giant front door. 

“Damn, that is one huge tower…” Iceik commented on the size. “So… we just go in?” 

“The fanboy did say that we just need to say this secret code to Giga Impact…” Bob rubbed his chin. “Red, you should knock. If things goes south, Magic Man and I can handle this!” 

=============================

Giga Impact brought Nicori and the unconscious Lyrik to the Boss. "Sorry for the problem sir. We brought these two here." 

The Boss, hidden beneath the shadows, chuckled. "It is quite alright, young one. Bring the child to me."

"Fine..." Asuza grumbled, impatient to get this over with now. The paper had the passcode written on it, so it shouldn't be a problem for them to get in. She stared up at the door and banged her fist on it repeatedly, not saying a word unless she was prompted to say the password. "They better not keep us waiting..."

Nicori continued to flail and struggle about, even getting one good kick on Giga. He was still useless and very vulnerable when he was unable to bite onto his attacker. However, he grew a little scared upon bring brought to the Boss of the LEMONS. He only heard about him but he never thought he was real.

Whoa, I'm meeting the Boss of LEMONS... It would be cool if it wasn't so scary. Where's 'Suza and the others?! I hope they didn't just abandon me... Mama is gonna be so mad.

Seto continued walking until he eyed a group of people that were right in front of the tall black tower.

"That must be the building. These villains make their hideouts way too easy to find. A big spooky tower, really?" he chuckled.

It appears there are others looking for the headquarters as well. The dark voiced boomed. Follow that group in front of the entrance. See if we can get in with them.

Seto nodded and approached the group from behind.

"Yo! You guys looking for those Lemon guys too?" Seto smiled playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom