Los Demonios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giga Impact brought Nicori to the Boss despite him flailing around. In one stroke of his hand, which was wrinkle to imply that he is very, very old, it created a bubble around the young child. Trapped inside, the bubble grew closer to the Boss’ face; however, only revealing his sinister smile.

“You’re going to make quite a useful tool for my plans, boy.” The boss spoke in a raspy, harsh tone, retaining his smile. “Once the preparations are met, you will become the center of the spectacle that I have prepared.” 

“And what about this one…should we kill him?” Giga Impact asked the Boss about the unconscious Lyrik. 

“No, he was quite useful of bringing this boy to me… so let’s reward his efforts by keeping him alive. He shall bare witness of the consequences he brought forward for foolishly believing in your words.” The Boss chuckled. The bubble, which contains Nicori continues to float around aimlessly. “You can leave him be… there’s nothing he can do now.” 

--

Liza turned around, seeing Seto addressing them. “Huh? We are not looking! We’re just entertainers!” She quickly tried to cover up the group’s tracks. “We’re just here to see if the Boss can give us passes to play in this city since our songs appeals to them.” She nudges Vox. “Help me out here.”

Iceik had a suscpious look on his face when Seto came forward. “Huh… is this guy from this city…?” He thought to himself.

As Asuza banged the door, a man opened a slide-door, revealing his eyes. “This is Lightning Rider. What’s the Password?”

Vox asks Seto "do mind if I ask way you want to join us? What can you offer to our little group?" Vox thinks "There is a chance that he may be willing to help us or useable for us." Vox says "I will need to ask because Boss wants me to vet you."

"Entertainers, huh?" Seto scanned the group and narrowed his eyes. "Funny, I don't see any instruments. You guys DJs or something?" Seto chuckled. 

He then looked at Vox.

"Well, if you guys say you're some sort of band then I don't think I can help you there. Only instrument I think I can play is the triangle." 

Seto laughed and then placed his hand on his sheath. "However, I am pretty skilled with this." he pulls out his katana. Look long story short, I have beef with these Lemonade guys and I was hoping y'all could help me. But since you're just a band I guess I'll go at it alone."

He then saw the slide door open.

Hopefully these guys know the password...

"You better let me go or else!" Nicori bumped his head against the bubble in his attempts to break it. "You're gonna get in big trouble if you don't let me go!"

As Nicori listened to the Boss speak about what he plans to do with him and his plans for Lyrik he growled under his breath and slammed his fists on the bubble.

"You're nothing but a big jerk! I'll find a way out of here and you'll be sorry! Why don't you fight me you ol' geezer! I bet you can't throw a punch without breaking your hip! I can beat your sorry butt no problem!"

Nicori continued to babble on and throw insults at the Boss in hopes that he would actually fight him.

Vox thinks "jackpot."  Vox says "we can use more security." Vox thinks "I hope pick up on the fact I did not simply turn him away that we are going after lemons as well." 

That's the guy who humiliated me back in the mountains! Wait'll I get my hands on you! I'll crush you until you cry for your mommy! Asuza thought hatefully as she recognized Lightning Rider's voice.

Forcing herself to concentrate she stared down at the paper in her hands before making a grimace. "Idol Girl: Sassy Flames is Best Girl"? Is that the actual password? If that guy tricked me on purpose, we'll have to break our way in...

She cleared her throat. "Do I really gotta say it? I heard that the password is Idol Girl... Sassy Flames is... Best girl."

"Boy, you will understand when she comes here. However, we do need an audience, and I expecting that some will come." The Boss said. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Giga Impact asked.

"You shall see soon enough.." The Boss joked.

=========

“Yeah… we’re DJs, but most of our stuff is in a van somewhere. We just need permission.” Liza stated. “A-anyways, if you want to join, we could use more security like Magic Man said!” Liza narrowed her eyes when Seto stated his beef with the LEMONs. “As long he has a similar objective as us… we should be good... but that weap-” 

“Sassy Flames…? I thought we decided that Sweet Liquid would be the password for this joint. Damnit, Giga Impact must’ve changed the password… he’s the only one who fangirls about this kind of thing.” Lightning Rider sounded irritated. “Alright, alright… you got the password. What do you want? The Boss?” 

He stare at their attire, blushing at the sight of Asuza, quickly opening the door for them, mostly for her. “Ya’ll entertainers? Is that a damn weapon?"

Liza instantly stepped in. "No! It just a fake. It's.. huh part of his job, to make sure we don't get into problems with them?" 

Lightning Rider narrowed his eyes. "Really? There's six strong men to help this poor girl... you're seem bloated to have this much security..."

"Hah!? Every aspiring idol needs a group of backup performers! Especially when you're a wicked one who has to deal with lots of rivals in the underground showbiz. But we're one of a kind, and we stick together." Asuza bluffed, puffing her chest out haughtily. "What's the big deal anyway? I thought you guys were supposed to be big bad criminals. Isn't it a good thing to have lots of tough guys on your side? You should appreciate your good fortune! Now bring us to your Boss, my time is money!" She demanded.

Seto narrowed his eyes again before giving the group a smile.

"Sounds alright with me." 

He then sweat dropped when he heard the password aloud.

You can't be serious. he thought. You sure we should be getting involved with these lemon drops? They get less impressive as each moment passes.

Move along. The dark voice boomed in Seto's head. We make sure to meet with their leader and get what we desire.

Whatever you say...

Seto sighed and looked at Lightning Rider.

"Yeah, it's more of a for show kinda thing. I do know a fair share of martial arts, however. These guys hired me and just wanted to make sure they're safe." he grinned.

"Who are you talking about?!" Nicori growled. "You mean 'Suza?! She can totally kick your butt. She's gonna set you on fire and burn you to a crisp! I bet she's super mad and you don't wanna see 'Suza when she's mad! Everyone is gonna kick your sorry butt if you don't let me go!"

Nicori continued to slam his horns against the bubble in hopes that he can damage it somehow and escape but despite his attempt, the bubble didn't pop.

Sheesh! What's this thing made out of?!

“Alright, alright, hold your horses already.” Lightning Rider tried to calm the situation. “Don’t get your panties in a bunch if I think you guys look kinda funny. Anyways, just follow me and don’t touch anything—and make it quick, the Boss will be plenty of busy in the next few minutes.” Lightning Rider said, leading everyone inside the building. Everything was bitch black, but there were tons of gold, diamonds and the valuable Californite among them. Treasures that a single coin is worth million of sheckles. 

"Wow... maybe I should touch some of it..." Bob said, he tried to reach out for it, only for Liza to slapped his hand.

"No, control yourself! We need to save Nicori and that's that!" Liza whispered. 

One-Eye gripped onto his sword and repeatedly grinned his teeth back and forth. His eyes narrowed—it seems that he was prepare for battle at any moment. 

“H-hey, don’t do anything rash. We just need to find the kid and get the hell out of here.” Iceik spoke to One-Eye in a whisper. However, One-Eye stares down the small wolf monster, causing him to shake a bit. “S-sorry…”

Lightning Rider led them towards Robotto and Byll, who were outside of the Boss’ room. “Hey! I brought in some company that wanted to see the boss. They are…” He turns to Asuza. “What was your group called again?”

Vox whispers to bob "I more amused with the fact they are leaving this out in the open." Vox thinks "There is some thing more than meats the eye or they do depend on there reputation." As Vox walks with the group he looks for traps.

"We're all about style, darling-- this city is lacking in the fashion department for the most part, so I can't quite blame you for that. As for our name, we're called... Wild Fang." Asuza quickly answered, although she was terrible at naming things. "I'm the leader of our group, Lady Red." She hoped the group would stay in-character long enough to be alone with the Boss, as it seemed none of the people they encountered in the Snowy Mountains had Nicori with them. She recognized all three of them, but noticed the fourth member of the group was missing. "I don't intend to take much of his time, though I'm curious-- does he have a special guest coming or something?"

"I'm warning you! Let me go or else my Mama is really gonna get mad at you!" Nicori struggled within the bubble. "Everyone is gonna come in here and save me! You'll be so sorry that you wish I was the one to beat you up!"

He continued to bump his ram horns on the bubble, leaving a small dent; however, he wore himself out, no doubt from smashing his thick head.

“The Wild Fangs, that’s a fitting name. It actually sounds kind of badass! You got to give me a single when you’re done talking to the Boss.” Lightning Rider went passed Robotto and Byll, unlocking the door where the Boss resides in. Robotto turns to the group, eyeing them with strange suspicion. 

“The Boss has a very important meeting with someone in a few minutes. Time is not in his favor now, but it will change right away. If he let this moment slip, the Boss will never return to his former glory.” Lightning Rider responded to Asuza’s question.

“The return to his former glory?” Liza sounded confused. “Isn’t the Boss of LEMONs, one of the most incredible masterminds in Empire State? He was a legend in the criminal world.” 

Lightning started to open the door, slowly, due to the massive size of it. “That was quite a long time ago, boy. He’s an old coot now.” Before he can open the door fully, Robotto places his hand on his shoulders.

“What?”

“There’s something wrong. I recognized them… this group of idols….” Robotto narrowed his eyes, scanning their bodies. “These… these guys! They’re the ones we saw in Snowy—” 

Before Robotto can finished his sentence, his entire head was slice off, his head in the air and his body crashing onto the ground. One-Eye step forward, his hand gripped onto the blade hard, grabbed Lightning Rider by the hair, tossing him behind and kicks the door opened. 

“What’s the hell is he doing?!” Liza said

“Looks like we’re on the offensives, eh Vox?” Bob said. “Things won’t be easy now… but at least we’re here.” 

When they enter the room, they saw an old man sitting on a throne with Nicori, inside a bubble, floating around him. Another, small figure appeared before him.

“You guys…” Giga Impact.

Vox summons a wind elemental. He says realizing the boss plans "It makes since on what he trying, one us needs to get to get to Nicroi away form that there boss quickly."

Vox says "As long we don't fall for the same trick that let Nicroi get cot in the first place, then it will be simple to get out."

He thinks"The fact Z is known for her laziness, the of the sisterhood and Z is protective of him. Makes those reason Nicroi a good mark for there boss but what is his end game?"

Seto followed the group into the room with his katana in hand now. He looked at the boss and then at the person who was trapped inside the bubble.

"Hmm..."

Should I double cross these guys yet?

Let's wait until the right moment. For now just watch. The dark voice in Seto's head boomed.

Seto sighed and kept his katana ready.

I need this money, man...

"'Suza! Mr. One-Eye! They're all here!" Nicori squealed with joy. "Now you're in big trouble! Mr. One-Eye just killed off your goonies and you'll be next! You better let me go now or else you'll really be sorry! Hmph, Maybe Mama won't even need to bother with you!"

====

Byll entered the room as a smoky figure and narrowed his eyes while he stood next to Giga. Before he performed an attack, he looked over to his Boss and Nicori.

"We will stall them for as long as you need to finish your plan." Byll chuckled before turning to Giga. "Think you can handle this many?"

====

Lyrik, after a while, began to wake up and regain consciousness. He looked up and the first thing he saw was the same group from the Snowy Mountains and then Nicori struggling to free himself. Without asking questions, he rose to his feet and stood on the side with Asuza and the others, despite being one of the reasons Nicori was captured.

"T-That's their boss! He said he has a plan for Nicori!" Lyrik sounded frantic. "W-We gotta help that kid!"

"Sorry to mess up your schedule, you'll have to make room for us. Hope you don't mind you're down two men." Asuza side-eyed Lyrik warily, but there was no time for question at the moment, since they were already in a rush to get Nicori out of there. "I don't particularly care what your goal is. It's none of my concern since I'm not from here, but I do have a bone to pick with you for kidnapping the kid. I'll be taking him off your hands-- whether you like it or not. Even if I have to torch all your thugs and go through you to do it."

Asuza turns towards Giga Impact with a contemptuous smirk on her face. "Looks like you're going first! Not that we'd let your friend get to do any tricks of his while we're occupied with taking out the trash." She got into a fighting stance as her hands lit aflame. "Ready!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom