Dumbest shit you heard all day?

"Abraham Lincoln was a ‘tyrant’ like Hitler for ending slavery." - Concord Republican Rep. Larry Pittman

Had to bump this thread up :pls:

Some of you guys are worse than those punks in middle school that would stand around laughing while one guy is beat up on by like 5 other dudes. You know you can't beat the one guy so you cheer on the other guys ganging up on him. Suiryu just got beat up by two dragon levels in a row. He didn't have to fight these people but he did it to protect the others.
True he ran away at the end but only when the others said so. Some of you act like you've never lost a fight or been ganged up on before. I have. Let me tell you... not a fun experience. I hope you or your future kids don't end up in a position like Suiryu one day. Talk about a group on uncompassionate jerks. Despite what I said eariler, I wouldn't want any other hero to go through what Suiryu went through.
Wow.

This is from a Suiryu fanboy :kek:

"So, you're making apple pie. How are you going to do the crust?"

"... well, I don't know if I want to do the crust... yet."

"....."

"Are you here for credit recovery?"

"No."

"Everyone's gotta get out."

"But we're waiting for the credit recovery room to be not used as a meeting room..."

"We have permission to be in here..."

People are complaining about revival Samurai Jack for not being gritty and dark

"But I didn't want a continuation of the original's tone, I wanted a grimdark edgy revival. 

It's like if they revived Courage the Cowardly Dog and didn't make it into a gory slasher flick where everyone gets their skin hacked off bit by bit with a potato peeler as they're tied to a rack and have their limbs torn apart, with a bucket filling up with lemon juice and dumping it onto their open wounds every thirty seconds. Like, why even bother if you aren't going to do that?"

Fucking hell.

- Every Voldemort-ex-FB friend that said to me before she deleted me from her FB friends list and blocked me.
- Everything another Voldemort-ex-FB friend said when our mutual friend unfriended him for offending her.
- My abusive auntie's shit-talking that is aimed at me and my cat.

:stfu:

"People are simply just attacking President Trump with all these allegations! Don't believe in the media!"

:pls:

"I hate this particular character because it reminds me of myself. Therefore, the game is bad"

"If GameFreak were to add a wood type, it should be immune to fire and lightning"

Back
Top Bottom