Dumbest shit you heard all day?

"DBZ is more popular than Pokemon."

Ah, as much as I think DBZ/Powerlevel fags are adorable... no.

laugh7putin.gif

People who think that just because a company does not adhere to their head-canons, automatically means that they do not care about their characters, stories, and the franchise as a whole. Bonus if said franchise is a children's franchise.

Also

"Dragon Ball is not a kids show! It aims at adults with a complicated philosophy!"

"I am just her beotch. Oh sorry, is this being recorded?" -man talking about his wife

"Wow, Superman is now fighting racists in his comics!? THIS IS SJW BULLSHIT! What? He did this in the 1940s? W-well that's different!"

*is eating lunch with my friend josh and his friend sits down*

*josh leaves me and friend to sit and talk*

*friend leaves after 30 min chatting*

*my friend taylor walks up*

"KRISTINA!!!! Who was that?"

Me: "Josh's friend, he was cool as hell."

"Welcome to the black side."

I almost died laughing  :lol:

"This is getting ridiculous. I hope all you women enjoy muff diving because pretty soon men arent going to touch or even look at you. If you dont want your tits looked at cover them. If you dont want men to talk about how pretty you are or what a great body you have, then dont let them see. Wear a burka or what ever the hell its called."

Yes. This is real. Jesus christ.
"I don't eat white bread because it gives you cancer."

"What?"

Yeah, you know the little pink ribbon on the package, that warns you if it gives you cancer, so I don't eat it."

Saw this on a reddit  :pls:

Two of my best friends are sensitive to things with really loud sounds. Before I moved to using my laptop in my room, I'd use it in the kitchen. And, whenever I'd skype my friends, if something really loud started happening, I muted the mic so they wouldn't hear it. 

I once asked my sister nicely to turn down her movie, because it was really loud and bothering my friends. I had muted the mic while asking her, and my sister had said

"Oh, it's not that loud. They'll get over it."

Appeal to Subjectivity fallacy. When you deny the existence of objective standards of what makes a good work of fiction (regardless of genre of medium) you forfeit any chance of your views being taken seriously.

:pls: I saw this on Kanzenshuu forum during the Super v GT topic discussion.

the social media / internet, in general, are the city halls of the 21st century. Moving to different social media sites is difficult and tech companies still can put your website down if they don't like what you are saying

In response to Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Google banning that hack Alex Jones :pls:

"Power plants are fake, they are actually just collecting all the electricity from the atmosphere and the power plants are to trick us so we dont know that."
-Some idiot on the internet whom is probably high

Back
Top Bottom