Dumbest shit you heard all day?

"The shooting in New Zealand never happened. It just an attempt to make white people looked bad."

sGxLSAe.png

^

Oof, that's some serious lack of self awareness xD

"You have to understand that words hurt! So I'm going to bash on you while saying this!"

"I put a lot of details in my writing, therefore, I clearly know more about writing."

The shit I hear in school, especially in the library. Don't these people know that too much detail bores the reader?!  :wagh:

"Don't worry! I'm your best friend! You can always go to me!"

*proceeds to talk smack behind my back*

"Wow, you're angry about that?"

wLBWepJ.png

ShineCero said:

wLBWepJ.png

Hell's Kitchen Season 3, 5, 6 and 7 has even more moments

"I don't use rice."

"Why?"

"It's poor's food."

k86Jt1p.gif

What the fuck does that even mean?

ShineCero said:
ShineCero said:

wLBWepJ.png

Hell's Kitchen Season 3, 5, 6 and 7 has even more moments

"I don't use rice."

"Why?"

"It's poor's food."

k86Jt1p.gif

What the fuck does that even mean?

Rice is a food primarily grown by poor farmers who eat it to feed their families and to sell it, at least in some parts of the world. Its cheap, low in nutritional value, and dealt in bulk. As such, its associated with the poor simply due to the fact its easy for them to acquire it. Hence, “the poor’s food.” In addition, depending on the rice and preparation, rice itself just may be a poor food. Steamed white rice is as flavored and nutritious as air, and serves as a bed for other ingredients.

I think you went a little too deep reading my questioning. It was meant as rhetorical. I was concerned with the absurdity of his statements since he framed it as an insult (which he stated in a AMA and regretted saying that) when he was speaking to his peers.

ShineCero said:
I think you went a little too deep reading my questioning. It was meant as rhetorical. I was concerned with the absurdity of his statements since he framed it as an insult (which he stated in a AMA and regretted saying that) when he was speaking to his peers.

Whoops.

when the brother hugged the officer that shot his brother dead, and didn't want her to go to prison, that he loves her as a person and that he wished nothing but good on her. he literally said he didn't want her to face the consequences of what she did.

Lmao, what the fuck? If I was his brother, I would've haunt his ass forever. If I had a child like that that straight said some stupid shit, he'll get an ass-whooping, then disown for that awful behavior. 

"Female Thor is erasing straight white male Thor!"

"Starring among others, Chris Hemsworth."

Yeah, ahuh.

"They made Valkyrie into a lesbian when she's straight!"

She flirted with one guy in a movie and suddenly her sexuality is set in stone? Wooooah, if I flirt with one guy suddenly I'm betraying my existence. Yeah sure comics Thor and Valkyrie were a couple, but this isn't the comics.

"Loki can't be gay! He's straight!"

Loki can be whatever he wants. He's Loki. He hasn't shown a single degree of sexuality across like, 5 films. Aside from a weird obsession of making Thor cry over his body. Implicit homosexuality much?

"Lucasfilm cares more about identity politics than Star Wars!"

This one's actually true. Consider the following.

• The blackest dude in the galaxy is actually an extremely pasty white guy.
  • The most badass black dude in the galaxy doesn't even get main character status in the spin-offs despite being more awesome than half of the film combined.
  • The only black jedi dies in the final movie.
  • Out of three notable females in the films, one's dead, one's a politician who is important in the lore but not in the main action, and the only one involved in the actions is in second billing to the dudes.

Seems like it's just promoting white dudes to me.

"You didn't win because you beat me. You won because I lost. That's not winning."

ZkLFPLO.jpg

"You can't cosplay a character like Hinata. She's white."

"No she isn't. Hinata isn't white and besides, I can cosplay whoever I want."

"Maybe but it looks better with a white cosplayer"

j7jum2q.png

Okay, I'm double posting because I just heard some more stupid shit earlier this morning on Twitter.

As usual, the natdexxers are continuing their national embarrassment of being the most toxic fanbase that ever grace the earth. Hyperbolic, but work with me here. There were a faux rumor going around about Game Freak supposedly being bossed around TPCi and forced to work 144 hours (I know, I know). Once they were question on this validity, they claimed their source came from a GF employee that post to them on Discord. 

Let that sink in for a moment. A GF employee, who probably doesn’t know a lick of English, is communicating, risking his job, to tell a bunch of strangers on Discord in PERFECT English, to discuss the supposed horrid working conditions that break Japanese labor laws. :kat:

Once they are questioned, they attempt to side-step the issue by saying this is “doxing”, even though they can easily just black out the name to get some form of proper credentials. At least a screenshot of the conversation. Yet, either they denied it by saying “you need to wait” or attempted to scramble for evidence. When pressed that no one buys the shit, they, beaming with absolute confidence to destroy the other side with FACTS and LOGIC, they slide into the DMs of those that didn’t buy their bull by providing an actual name of the person who contacted them: Hironobu Yoshida. Hilarity ensues among them as they finally outed their sources and force them the horrid truth that SWSH are bad games people because big bad TPCi is behind the scene because Nopass didn’t make it to the game (even though Game Freak doesn’t listen to TPCi… it’s the other way around).

Amidst in their confident chuckles, they taunted those that question their “legit” interview with Mr. Yoshida by telling them to ask the man himself. Yet, they afford no links to his Twitter (he doesn’t have one) and strangely enough, failed to offer his discord tag since he’s spilling the beans already. Of course, when one user went to the source and question (before revealing the name of the employee), it turns out that it wasn’t actually an GF employee, it was a Nintendo person that works at a treehouse event… completely far away from GF as possible. But once question, they pulled out Yoshida as their ace and it was a GF employee… :thinking:. Feeling unstoppable they pulled one more ace in their hole… an ID card that showcase Yoshida to prove that he was the real deal.

And that’s where shit crash and burn. :pls: 

The ID card was easily found when using reverse image. It came straight from GF’s twitter when they did a fun little thing of creating trainer cards for themselves. And minutes after when people who have contacts with TPCi, it all turned out to be bullshit and these people filled with pride all erupted into seething anger; “we have been dupe this whole time!?”

And they have the nerve to cry “don’t kick us while we’re down. We just got dupe and you just added onto our problems. We made a mistaken” after obsessing hounding on Serebii owner for not giving any sort of attention to this bull shittery in the first place (and ironically, if this shit were to spread, Mr. Yoshida would been caught in the line of fire and possible job loss over this nonsense).

Naxdexxers have and always lied about practically everything in their movement to justify their irrational hate of the games. Don’t like the games because clampearl didn’t make it in (and for the record, as you’re reading this now, you should realize that spelled clamperl’s name wrong as a joke)? Fine. Ove on and play around game. To make bullshit scenarios, excuses and hacking the game to make it look “bad” to justify that is weak, pathetic and downright sad. Dumb motherfuckers, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom