Z's Drawings

Blue Belle is sexy and shaded. It's not much but I'm pretty happy with it. I don't make drastic shades unless it calls for it. Subtle is how I like it. I also used @"Ploep"'s advice on lineart. It helped make Evelyn pop out a little more. I should use this little technique more often!

Whelp, someone better cover up this precious Blue Belle before a certain redhead gets mad at everyone who looks at his waifu.

LJajKbt.jpg

That looks amazing! I always assumed that Evelyn had colored hair... :thinking:

So I drew something for TFE. It's based off my headcanon and my views of how I want to approach Red Mist. I'm not sure if I'll keep her personality set the way I do, but I have to wait and see. So far, I'm still in the thinking process but I love drawing Mist's facial expressions so much. ...I just realized I draw Mist more than I draw Jaz. Huh, shameful.

I erased the dialogue since I thought it would be more interesting to see what the others would put in their place other than the last bit. I'unno if I'll ink this one and make it smooth. Go wild guys and I hope you enjoy Mist being a bully again.

THAT HAND TOOK ME FOREVER TO FUCKING DRAW. HOLY SHIT! Pretty proud of it.  :pimp:

ao0YZdR.jpg

Those are some interesting panels! Based on the page alone, it had some react facial reactions from Kire and Red Mist.

Is this a long-running thing, or simply a one-off?

ShineCero said:
Those are some interesting panels! Based on the page alone, it had some react facial reactions from Kire and Red Mist.

Is this a long-running thing, or simply a one-off?

It's mostly a one-off thing because I just kinda felt like drawing it at the moment. xDD It's just my headcanon about a few things in Vegetto's RP. I really worked hard on this so thanks for the feedback!

Here are some sketches I am working on. I don't know when I will finish this due to exams. Either way, please enjoy it!

wSnJEQw.jpg

The first one up is the Red King from my story involving Nia and her race of alien things, Black Diamond. He's the king of them all if you haven't guessed. Red King is ruthless and merciless towards the planets he invades, stripping them of their resources until all life ceases to be. The Xy'per race can adapt to any environment and shapeshift their physical forms to match the living creatures of the planet they plan to invade. Each Xy'per has a unique ability and a burst mode that all come from the cores they have. The Red King is responsible for the cores since they are made from his being. If the core of a Xy'per is destroyed, the Xy'per dies as a result. 

My inspiration for this alien race were the Xenomorphs from the movie Alien (The ability to adapt to anything)! I just added my own twist to it.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
ZTyGWBA.jpg

[/font]
Second in line is Byakko from Reality Vortex. This is what he more or less looks like. I would have drawn more but I did not find any luck with the type of kimono I want for him. This is what you goonies get for now. B| Feel free to read the little notes I added since they are mostly set into stone unless stated otherwise. A little bit of detail I forgot to jot down in the drawing.

Byakko is the second oldest of 4 siblings and the most finicky when looking for a body to reincarnate into. He may be super picky and fussy but when he does finally reincarnate himself, the host body tends to be the luckiest among the legendary four chosen. Byakko is not without flaws, however. He tends to share his personality traits with the host. The only thing he passes down is a strong hate towards something; in Byakko's case, it's getting dirty but for the host, it can be different. For Cuki, she absolutely despises people who cook better than her or people who don't like her food. 

Zenta's teachings and Byakko's influence clash, making Cuki a very unique case, especially for Byakko. I wonder what he has planned for our little Cuki. Fluffy bastard...

bzBYqT6.jpg

Yep, I finally got to making the post of @"Vegetto" roleplay, The Fallen Empire. I actually had one planned out for each chapter he did but I didn't want to overwhelm myself. It's obviously only a very rough sketch and as you can tell, the DBZ aspect of it is horrible but I'm not giving up. I do plan to finish this one but I'll keep it a surprise. The characters belong to the following members:

Vegetto, Vegetto Jr., and Gogeta belong to @"Vegetto"
Brachi belongs to @"Z-Fighter"
Raditz belongs to @"Raditz"
Solaris belongs to @"Grey Star"
Panich belongs to @"Panich"
Mioi belongs to @"LoopyPanda"
Jaz and Kire belong to me.

This took me so long to format and add everyone.

I hope we'll see the TFE sketches completed one day, it's a daunting task at first glance but you totally can pull it off! Mioi has like 3 brain cells so she'd be just as confused as she would be in the picture lol. I'll enjoy this food while staying in the TFE waiting room... *gazes into the distance like an old person* when will it return as the prophecy foretold?....

I love the butterknife but I also lowkey love the bully knife, her wicked look in the last panel is just... *chef's kiss* ... the duality!!!

Either way, tiny butterknife and her family is just too cute! But someone is missing :(

I'll give her Mummy *badum tshh* a comfy jacket so she won't be cold outside of her sarcophagus. ;)

The 2 designs you showed here are quite unique and give off the intended vibe. Especially for the Red King, I find his face very unnerving to look at directly- probably because of the fact his eyes aren't filled in and he has absolutely no roundness. Having no mouth in itself doesn't unnerve me obviously since I love Hello Kitty and have Mioi, but they at least are shaped like friends. This one is not shaped like a friend :|

Looking for the right outfit in mind is difficult but when you do find that fabled kimono, there is one thing to note! I read once that the two folds of a kimono should always be worn with the left side (your left) over the right. Folding the right part of the collar over the left is only done to dress the dead, so accidentally wearing your kimomo/robelike garb "funeral style" while alive is a faux pas also believed to cause you bad luck for looking like the walking dead. That's Japanese tradition anyway, but I think this is also the same way gi is worn (just a different connotation i guess). It isn't common knowledge for anyone who isn't Japanese at any rate, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to tell you just in case. ^^;

Artistically speaking, you could do right over left on purpose but that's up to you really since you created him! :p

Let me know if the Red King will be involved in Reality Vortex, otherwise, I can’t finish this third poster! :wagh:

Joking aside, that Red King looks fucking badass. So many details and very alien-like. Byakko is cool and all, but my man Red King trumps this one.

Ooh yeah, Dragon Ball can be difficult to grasp. If you’re aiming for Toriyama’s style during the Cell and Boo arc, he’s has a very angular style. So, it’s good to have sharp angles on the faces and hair. Unless you're going for the more modern Toriyama, whereas his artstyle evolved into a more softer approach. :thinking:

Z-Fighter said:
That looks pretty neat, I like it. :D

LoopyPanda said:
I hope we'll see the TFE sketches completed one day, it's a daunting task at first glance but you totally can pull it off! Mioi has like 3 brain cells so she'd be just as confused as she would be in the picture lol. I'll enjoy this food while staying in the TFE waiting room... *gazes into the distance like an old person* when will it return as the prophecy foretold?....

I love the butterknife but I also lowkey love the bully knife, her wicked look in the last panel is just... *chef's kiss* ... the duality!!!

Either way, tiny butterknife and her family is just too cute! But someone is missing :(

I'll give her Mummy *badum tshh* a comfy jacket so she won't be cold outside of her sarcophagus. ;)

The 2 designs you showed here are quite unique and give off the intended vibe. Especially for the Red King, I find his face very unnerving to look at directly- probably because of the fact his eyes aren't filled in and he has absolutely no roundness. Having no mouth in itself doesn't unnerve me obviously since I love Hello Kitty and have Mioi, but they at least are shaped like friends. This one is not shaped like a friend :|

Looking for the right outfit in mind is difficult but when you do find that fabled kimono, there is one thing to note! I read once that the two folds of a kimono should always be worn with the left side (your left) over the right. Folding the right part of the collar over the left is only done to dress the dead, so accidentally wearing your kimomo/robelike garb "funeral style" while alive is a faux pas also believed to cause you bad luck for looking like the walking dead. That's Japanese tradition anyway, but I think this is also the same way gi is worn (just a different connotation i guess). It isn't common knowledge for anyone who isn't Japanese at any rate, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to tell you just in case. ^^;

Artistically speaking, you could do right over left on purpose but that's up to you really since you created him! :p

ShineCero said:
Let me know if the Red King will be involved in Reality Vortex, otherwise, I can’t finish this third poster! :wagh:

Joking aside, that Red King looks fucking badass. So many details and very alien-like. Byakko is cool and all, but my man Red King trumps this one.

Ooh yeah, Dragon Ball can be difficult to grasp. If you’re aiming for Toriyama’s style during the Cell and Boo arc, he’s has a very angular style. So, it’s good to have sharp angles on the faces and hair. Unless you're going for the more modern Toriyama, whereas his artstyle evolved into a more softer approach. :thinking:

Thanks a bunch, guys! I'll keep on trying to put forth the best in all my art. Expect finished works soon now that I am almost done with my Exam.. Probably some time this week or next week.

Been a while since I posted something in here. Time to blow the dust off this thread. I'm going to post the sketches I did in Sketchuary so I can keep them here as a reference in case I want to go back to them later.

WnfsUkH.jpg
NraElFl.jpg
6sINiEL.jpg
oRN9q4E.jpg

I had to double post since the following three are huge files, especially the colored version. nearly crashed my damn software...

tz1764S.jpg

3SuIH9v.jpg

jqZeKH6.jpg

I know I missed a lot of spots during the coloring phase but that's because I was lazy. I'll fix it soon.

*grabby hands* I hope one day to see that Evelyn sketch finished in its full glory... it will be my honor to bear witness to it

The Big Bois are nothin but trouble, those hooligans better not come anywhere near my waifu!!! Except the hooligan on the far right, but I'm watching him...

I'm putting some of the stuff from Sketchuary here.

NnEwvYO.jpg

IaPGxiI.jpg

NTiQX2R.jpg

Ul81acD.jpg

SWVdBoG.jpg

7EcKHHh.jpg

31d6e9M.jpg

nGbmhcp.jpg

f5FHgbF.jpg

uZ6JueS.jpg

So I finished a Byakko Cuki thing I started a while back. The lineart is wonky but it's passable for now.

E1FU6mk.jpg

Wow! The dynamic posing for Byakko Cuki looks amazing! How did you managed to find and make dynamic positions for your characters? :thinking:

ShineCero said:
Wow! The dynamic posing for Byakko Cuki looks amazing! How did you managed to find and make dynamic positions for your characters? :thinking:

I use a site called Pinterest for poses I like and save them. It helps me organize poses for certain characters and designs as well. I also use it to follow some artists I like. Glad you like it!

I made another Byakko thingy. I colored it using pastels and charcoal. I think it came out neat. xDD

icIypsD.jpg

Neat indeed! That looks amazing! I seriously thought you did it in the traditional way :lmao:

Ahhh, I should check that out as well. I definitely need to practice on dynamic poses.

Made another quick one. I noticed the less effort I put in my self appearance, the better I look. kinda based on the stuff I hear on the news compared to what I'm actually reading from credible sources. And yes, some of these are heard on the news. Take a guess which ones.

Xfx3GV8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom