Z's Drawings

New Judas. Love his face! Trust me, he owns more than just Kire. Didn't ink it since I kinda like it how it is I'll ink it later tho'.

4leVN0d.jpg

NOT. FINISHED. YET.

I got some new NEON pens so I'm hyped to see if I can draw the Cyberpunk Kire.

VUmG0ZC.jpg

That drawing of Evelyn is really damn nice! And I really like the final drawing with the usage of a black background and white penning. Good job!!

Forgot to post this here for reference. Don't mind me just posting stuff from Sketchuary and other hidden gems I forgot to post. I keep forgetting to finish it. Argh...

F1rPVZw.jpg

2i2Vl0g.jpg

lFvBYJH.jpg

8uZPdy0.jpg

BtGsnW0.jpg

A few more I forgot to add in the last post.

8mBQuSU.jpg

IyMf9HG.jpg

gqZnSpG.jpg

z7WrIgX.jpg

i3RqTVR.jpg

PnPxbZ6.jpg

11DDzDz.jpg

So I finally colored Zenta. It's not perfect but hey, it's something! Truth be told, I was experimenting with a new eraser type. I love it with a passion! This is RV's Zenta, colored and with a smile! I know it looks like a smirk, trust me, it's not. It's just hard to tell what expression he has thanks to the visor. I tried to make the visor Bernkastel gave him super reflective but... I need to work on it. xDD

Also, we finally see his little nose! It's always hidden under his visor!

"Care for some tea, my Lady?"

XkKHE9A.jpg

Love the expressions on these! You should do more with Mozart and Kire :thinking:

Now that ive seen zenta's nose I cant stop wonderin what he would look like in the Goofy Movie art style... cursed

I hope to see more of him and M'Lady Evelyn dropped in here... come to think of it, it'd be interesting how they'd interact with each other. I really ought to get around drawing her and Bern having a tea party. Anyhoo great stuff, your works are always pleasing to the eyes :D

time to post a few I made.

jMWfgWo.jpg
6EaWMXZ.jpg
ydjt3Kt.jpg
WY7Pi2Q.jpg
D8F9qty.jpg

Loving the Zenta's view towards the Breakers; gives an insight of how he sees people. Are you going to do more of those?

Make an official, full color drawing of Byakko already! :wagh:

Damn, been a while since I posted in here. Time to dust off the cobwebs.

Well, only one drawing for today. I revamped the Kire story again and I'm thinking about Jaz's backstory. Weeeeellllll, I decided to make her start off as an A.I that Kire was making. Judas has his eye on her but he's got bigger plans in store for the self-learning A.I.

Yes, that A.I thing is Jaz before she got her body.

K2XPECH.jpg

Time to dust the cobwebs a bit.

So I made a gif inspired by this scene from Digimon with some liberties. It's running at 60fps, that's why it looks so rushed. I'll try 30 fps next time. I'm still adding scenes in between, that explains why Avalon and Seilong look so choppy! Other than that, D'Marya and Blitz look decent!

The Japanese version is sooooo good!

Digimon inspiration2.gif

I made this on my iPad. I'm still getting used to it, and I am not entirely liking the feel yet, I'm impressed how it came out!
I'm just so used to my tablet, so getting used to my iPad will take time.

Kire smoke arm.png

Back
Top Bottom