Z's Drawings

Made a new Zenta and Byakko thingy. Kinda plays a bit of a role. We'll see when we get there.

VizmcWC.jpg

After fishing another Egg, Z plans to have a nice talk with Zipper to politely limit his supply of eggs on her island. 

unDg90l.jpg

Made another Kire and Evelyn thingy. It looks a bit blurry since I originally drew it super small and expanded it. I did not want to add more to it or fix the edges. I personally really like this one since it shows how I sketch stuff. Sorry about that. 

"I thought you wanted to get yourself a really good computer, Kire? Why did you give up all your savings to get me this ring?"

"Uhh... Well, uhm. Y'see, I'd be missin' out on spendin' my life... with someone special. Someone very special... to me. Uhhm... someone like you."

"Oh really~? And what does that mean, Kire~?"

"It means I don't wanna live my life knowin' I can't live it with you. I... I wanna be with you forever, y'know, make ya' happy? I, uhh, I wanna be more than just boyfriend-girlfriend... But you don't have to agree! I-- ehh, I'm just bein' stupid! I mean--no! I meant to say-- Wait, uhm!"

"Kire, it's okay! Yes! I'll marry you!"

"Really?! A-Awesome! I gotta start learnin' rich people manners and behavior to not embarrass you. I gotta get a super big job to support you and your dreams and everythin' you wanna do--"

"You're perfect the way you are and I wouldn't have you any other way. I love you for you, Kire. Although... your means to take my hand in marriage were kinda cheesy. Heh heh, you were studdering all over the place!"

"Yeah, well, it got ya' to say 'yes', so it ain't that bad, alright?"

msopz2x.jpg

Did something cute with Jaz and Kire. Well... kinda started with my trying to make a nice pose for Jaz but I ended up thinking up last minute lols.

iMn64tm.jpg

This one is just a little skit I made about Reality Vortex. It's NOT official. It's just my headcanon working overtime. I drew it as quickly as I could so it obviously seems rushed. xDD I didn't want to make 5 pages of this so I just skipped to the good stuff ASAP. I also wanted to test some effects in my program. Might be seeing official stuff soon if I'm not lazy. 

Behind The Thorns, anyone?

dkxhrKz.jpg

Inked an old drawing of mine. I can't color this one since the coloring thing is acting all funky with THIS drawing only. I'm super upset I cannot color it. Well, just know he's red. 

w7toqrX.jpg

Red King was finally inked and tweaked around a little. I got rid of his arms since he's got psychic powers so strong he really doesn't need arms. I tried to make him look like an alien king if he were made out of diamonds. I really love how I drew his head and the little details to emphasize his power over his army. He's so gorgeous to look at but don't be fooled! He's got a very evil ambition and wishes to create and maintain the strongest empire in the universe. How does he do it? Well, he strips the world of any and all living resources and converts them to fuel for his army. This usually means total annihilation of whatever planet the Xy'pers land on. 

The Red King is hailed and feared by his entire race. Most of the Xy'pers will put their lives on the line for their king, regardless if he acknowledges their existence or not. The King expects all his subjects to obey him without a second thought and remain absolutely loyal. Those that defy or rebel against the Red King are swiftly executed under his command, and, usually, by his own hand (or psychic powers in this case). He is the biggest of all the Xy'pers and the only unique color among them. All the Xy'pers come from him and have the capability of using some sort of power. Most of them usually develop a power based on whatever life form The Red King used to create their cores and their psychic powers are not as strong. Some can create portals, heal, or use fire rather than be a psychic user. However, the Xy'pers that manage to perfect their power or infuse it using the psychic power inherited from their King are far stronger. Nia, Rachel, and Chrono are some of the rare few who are capable of taking down entire planets by themselves. 

Nia is a pure psychic user. She is capable of distorting reality and space when using her fullest potential. The Red King acknowledged her strength and called her a 'Truly perfected specimen.'
Rachel is a Gravity user. She is capable of making small black holes with her highly concentrated and pressurized psychic energy. Her role is the executioner of the Xy'pers that betray the King.
Chrono is a Portal user. He can use his psychic powers to jump through wormholes he creates. He is able to summon things from those wormholes. He is The Red King's right hand Xy'per.

I found out the problem and I colored it. I am unsure how to add reflections to diamonds so I'll probably update it when I find out. In the meanwhile, enjoy the Red King!

2adXhDi.jpg

So I finally made Gemini, the being who is connected to Shiro in some way. Shiro's story is getting another rework since I need to add and remove things. The people close to Shiro like Night, Mandy, and a few others will remain, however, the plot might change. The overall theme will remain (Paranormal and supernatural) but I decided to add some mythical folklore and other famous creatures of legend. Shiro will be more useful and she'll actually have more of a purpose in the story.

But anywho, Gemini is based off a Djinn (A class of spirits capable of appearing in human and animal forms and influencing humankind for either good or evil.) Think of a genie! He tends to lean on the evil/malicious side of the spectrum, wishing mayhem on the human race. Although he CAN grant wishes, he only grants one wish and it is usually a play on words. This usually makes the wish more or a curse than a blessing. He likes to shapeshift into humans and animals to cause mischief. He wishes to release the evil spirits and creatures into the mortal world and watch the battle for survival. The only ones who can stop him are the magical lineage of Shiro's family. Problem is... Shiro has no idea she's part of such a family! Gemini takes advantage of the situation and leads Shiro to certain death in her own abandon family manor. Shiro accidentally frees the family bodyguard, Night, from his stone prison. As Gemini was about to kill Shiro off, Night fights off a weakened Gemini (who was also accidentally released by Shiro xDD) and keeps by her side, warning her of Gemini's tricky ways.

Gemini has many friends like Dracula who all seek to end the Seirei family legacy.

cDYHNXD.jpg

He will keep his blue skin and green eyes but I'm debating about keeping the color of his pants and stuff. Most of the gold will stay.

jug7wAV.jpg

Did another Kire sketch from a drawing I found. Nothing too special here. I wonder what my spicy redhead is thinking about...

Kgi2ojU.jpg

5t2Qlpq.jpg

Baliko and his partner. I didn't draw the kids because I kinda wanted to draw them on Baliko's head. Messed up on that point but I still like it either way. I'm debating whether I should finish this one. Huh, Baliko sure looks... familiar, don't he?

VXpQRCc.jpg

Yes, Baliko and his species are ruthless and show no mercy to anything they kill. They learn incredibly fast and are very cunning. There are various types but the most widespread ones are the Warriors. They take anything they see, destroy anything they want, and take live subjects as food. However, most of the creatures taken by these beasts are thrown into a pit where a Warrior fights them all to the death for the sake of amusement. The strongest and most capable Warrior? That would be Baliko.

The race grows stronger after each fight, learning and celebrating after each kill. Their eyes are their most precious asset, capable of seeing in the dark and storing vast amounts of information in their brains. They have a special ability to never be able to forget anything they see. This helps them develop counters and strengthen their reaction time. The species evolved considerably and out to gain more knowledge with their powerful eyes. They developed many ways to keep their precious eyes protected from the elements and attacks which only helped the race grow stronger the more they continue to see other worlds. Eventually, the race grew so powerful, they began killing to fuel their knowledge and amusement. This meant killing the Demi-Gods that protected shrines, guide souls to the afterlife and control the elements.

They wiped out more than 1/4th of the universe they were allocated in and were finally put to a stop by the Four Beings. The entire species was nearly entirely eradicated by the Four Beings controlling Baliko (The strongest of their kind). In a cruel twist of fate, the race of powerful beasts was killed off by their leader. One by one, Baliko was completely aware of his actions but unable to stop himself. Once the last few of the species was cornered, the Four Beings revealed themselves to further punish Baliko. 

The Being of Earth took the physical bodies of the slain beasts, making them unable to return to the living.
The Being of Fire took the souls of the Beasts and burned them for all eternity in her fires.
The Being of Metal took the most valuable and precious item from Baliko, his eyes.
The Being of Water made Baliko immortal so he will forever live with the memory of what happened to him. 

From there, the Four Beings banished him to another universe. Alone, blind, and completely defenseless, Baliko wondered the worlds in search of a purpose but also at the mercy of the cruel fate bestowed on him.

You're on a roll! Especially with experimenting with the animation.

Baliko... what a wicked backstory. What inspired you to think of a story like that? :thinking:

Thats a badass snap XD

Your ocs look really cool too Z! I like how expressive your characters always look! I’d love to see your wips finished!

ShineCero said:
You're on a roll! Especially with experimenting with the animation.

Baliko... what a wicked backstory. What inspired you to think of a story like that? :thinking:

Thanks Shine! Well, I kinda just thought it up as I went, to be honest. xDD I had some ideas stored in the back and I just reused them for something else! In this case, Baliko.

Ploep said:
Thats a badass snap XD

Your ocs look really cool too Z! I like how expressive your characters always look! I’d love to see your wips finished!

Thank you Ploep! ;~; !! I try my best but if I can draw the eyes as good as you do then I would be so much happier. xDD 

Made a moment between Kire and Evelyn. 100% Wholesome, 100% cute, 0% canon.

S9d3yq5.jpg

JaZ's gALariAN EXpeRieNCe!!!!!!111!!2443!@$#

I couldn't stop laughing while I drew this.

hd3Q170.jpg

Made Avalon and colored him too. I changed a few things about him but now I got an idea as to how I want to showcase him.

wF26kxH.jpg

Made Judas' life thingy. It ain't much but it's something to keep me on my toes. At least we got to see what a young Judas looks like before things went down to hell.

x5vjWtl.jpg

Why's my boy gotta be extra bad? D:

Back
Top Bottom