Z's Drawings

I made Nia! You have no idea how much I struggled with that hand. It was good practice but I think I could have done better. No worries, I've saved some videos to help me! 

hnmSRdm.jpg

So who's Nia? Well, she's a psychic user that came from space. She's entirely void of emotion until she meets an Earthling named Mesha. She crash landed on Earth and lost her memories of who she is and what her purpose was. The story revolves around Nia trying to find her identity in a brand new planet with people she is unfamiliar with. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Nia is part of the dangerous empire known as the Xy'pers. Worse yet, she's one of the top fighters and strongest Xy'pers in the entire race, outclassing even Burst-Mode Xy'pers.

I'll explain more about Nia in due time! For now, she's one of few emotions and many secrets.

That and she'll appear in RV, but when?  :fan:

New character incoming!!! This lady is known as Dyomi.

TtEJHgS.jpg

A bit about Dyomi: She's part of my story that involves Cuki and Zenta. She was the host picked by the Being of Emotion, Zelea. Dyomi is a very beautiful Nymph-like creature who comes from a very sophisticated society. In this society, should a Nymph lose their wings (mostly the females have wings) they are deemed unpure and tainted. From there, they are outcasted by society and left on their own.

So I made a short 1-page thingy about Cuki and Zenta. This will play in my story with Cuki and Zenta.

Zs8Nkfh.jpg

You are on a ground, Jaz! I'm loving all these character designs, and you are getting really good on dynamic posing (something I still struggle with :wagh:)

You should definitely consider coloring your awesome artwork! I always wanted to know their official colors :thinking:

So I made sexy Blue Belle but I kinda wanted to try out some new brushes I downloaded. So there are two versions of her. I did not want to do too much with it since I'm hyper-focused on the Kire story I'm making. I still like how it came out tho'! The plants made me laugh but I got some nifty ideas I can do with the plant-brush.

GJb3DmO.jpg

X3WqINH.jpg

Made a SUPER rough sketch of Evelyn and Judas. Yeah, they know each other but Evelyn isn't all to happy about that. I guess you can say that Judas has a 'good eye' for some quality stuff. What plans does he have to Blue Belle?

A small bit of info: I downloaded some poses from Clip Studio and tried it out. I like it! It helps me in my weaker parts!

EWDb0RP.jpg

So I made a Zenta drawing while I had no internet. Took me forever to make it perfect. Will I ever draw Zenta again? Yes. Wil I ever draw Zenta of this quality? Absolutely not. He is too furry for me to handle... 

w9hT4H7.jpg

Made a rough sketch of Zenta training himself as little Cuki watches him in amazement. It was at that moment that they both bonded closer than ever. Honestly, this was too cute for me not to post here.

RKXVDyk.jpg

More drawings, but this time, I added some new techniques I studied up on. Man, these drawing tutorials are amazing! Anywho, time for a fresh drawing of the beautiful Evelyn Nicestone! The one true Waifu to both Kire and Loopy. 

Still gotta work on the feet tho'... I'm getting the hang of hands, so I'll try to add them in another drawing.

kMK6Q7d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom