Z's Drawings

I decided to draw Cuki since she's a lot of fun to draw, mostly her pants. I use Cuki to practice any martial arts poses, particularly Shaolin style and a mix of other famous martial arts styles like Wushu, Taekwondo, and Wing Chun. Cuki's style is unique in the sense that she uses her palms more than her fists. She believes the blows hit harder and by channeling her Chi, she's able to use precision strikes to disable and even paralyze her opponent. While her palms are a deadly force to be dealt with, the true power behind her kicks has yet to be revealed. Perhaps she cannot unlock her full potential just yet, but there's more to her than people give her credit for. 

Bp60VVU.jpg

This post means a little too much to me. I was gonna post it earlier, but I not only forgot, but I also had to prepare for vacation. Anyways, this scene is going to be the best one in my story with Kire, I promise you. It's pretty self-explanatory. 

Kire broke out of his inpenetrable shell and saw the world he thought was gone in ruins. It was a beautiful. He no longer saw Evelyn, but rather, the person he cherished and trusted enough to open his heart to; a person who not only saw who he truly was, but accepted his faults and continued to stick by his side. The trust among people... Kire didn't think he would ever he able to have such a privilege, not with his views or character. He made himself insufferable, lowered himself deeper into the muck of society, and pushed everyone away from him...

Yet, there he was, arms tightly wrapped around Evelyn's slender frame, pressing her against his body. He felt her arms around him and his body tense but warmed. Gazing down at Evelyn's honey colored eyes, all he saw was beauty, grace, and elegance. He was taken... His sense of time was gone when he felt himself lean over Evelyn and inch his face closer to hers. When their lips touched, all he felt was the last inch of pain within his chest disappear.

All I want... is her.

rkvWla4.jpg

This is a little thing Loopy and I kinda decided. She gave me one of my SUPER old drawings and decided that I redraw it with my current skills. What do you guys think? This is Mute and Jaz, redrawn!

mute_and_jaz__by_z_omni-d99txgt.jpg

A7N8RDu.jpg

Quick snippet: Mute is a silent samurai (no surprise) who has lose his ability to speak due to vocal cords/voice box being taken from him. He lost his father in the horrible war that happened and seeks out revenge on the people who killed him. During his quest, he was taken and his vocal cords removed, making him unable to speak (or at least speak properly). He met up with Jaz where he originally wanted to get rid of her until he realized that she is nicer than he assumed. As they travel together, he begins to have feelings for Jaz and her quirky personality because she was one of the only people to ignore his disability and treat him like a person.

...Kinda reminds me of someone.  :maybe:

Cuki and Raune share a similar fashion sense, well, when Raune wasn't wearing a speedster suit that is. A shame fate of the universe or whatever gets in the way of looking fab.

(Just as long as it's not Fang Timeline Raune.)

Yep, a few new drawings. First off is @LoopyPanda's character for BGV, Whitney! It's her birthday present, which I know she enjoyed! :D

iYcgmzM.jpg

This next one is from one of my stories (which has no name yet...). Her name is Artic and yes, she looks a bit like Freeza...I guess? Well, she as heavily inspired by Freeza since I absolutely love his design. Her name (and race) are the same puns as Freeza's race is. Her name is Artic, she's from planet Thermia... which is a scorching hot desert planet that orbits 3 suns. Yup, sounds about right! As of now, she's a very accomplished and dangerous bounty hunter. She's doing all these jobs in order to have money to protect her children, both of which she cherishes above all else.

erEIJ80.jpg

Now... this little one, some of you might know her as Cuki/Cucki. I decided to draw her a little differently, maybe to expand her character a bit? I will not spoil too much because I want to wait for my perfect moment in RV. For now, you're not wrong when she's a being who has potential. She's based on... something...I really don't know what to put without spoiling. 

oDlTXNl.jpg

Grey Star said:
Whitney, adorable artwork. It's a really nice gift and really well done.

Arctic, a design so cool it sets the entire planet on fire. Awesome design Z.

Cubaki... Hm... ?!?!
[img=500x224]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/shocked.gif[/img]

You'll be more surprised when I begin to draw out the Reality Vortex goonies. This will not be the last time you will see Cuki/Cubaiki. No worries, I'll continue to improve. I got a couple more drawings up on the board, so hang tight my child.

I love Whitney and I love that you drew her for my birthday, and I will cherish it with my life B|

Also, Cucki is confirmed a nekkid furry

ETA: I smashed that muthafuckin like button on every art for this page, my dude... I also just noticed we got a Creative Rating, right after I hearted everything...

I'mma keep the hearts there anyway tho B|

I redrew this for the Halloween competition and I thought I should post it here as well. It's my favorite trio! Izack the Vampire, Jaz the Witch, and Mute and Frankenstein Monster (however, he was a zombie in the original one).

Gv2kwLH.jpg

TjJ3dzV.jpg

Thanks a bunch. I've been doing that so much lately since I have a better understanding of anatomy... or at least got better over the years. xDD

I'll post more drawings later on.

So I got bored and made a few sketches of the lovely Red Mist. I used these sketches to give myself a couple warm-ups before I tackle on a project I NEED to start. Hopefully, it's a touch in the right direction. Now I just need to practice drawing fur...

qmL9suf.jpg

If you like a sketch or something, maybe I can darken it. I'll probably redraw it and make it the main focus, I'unno.

Sexy psycho who would be a perfect ship for my sociopath fire mage character.

She's certainly the terrifying demon I always imagined from your posts in Fallen Empire. With a little bit of Vixen thrown in, I guess she got her mama's looks. These are good drawings, just in the main one the hands are massive, and they aren't so big in the other ones.

Grey Star said:
Sexy psycho who would be a perfect ship for my sociopath fire mage character.

She's certainly the terrifying demon I always imagined from your posts in Fallen Empire. With a little bit of Vixen thrown in, I guess she got her mama's looks. These are good drawings, just in the main one the hands are massive, and they aren't so big in the other ones.

I will gladly draw good ol' Mist with your psycho mage one day, but first, I gotta finish Cuki and Raune. As for the hands... they are not my specialty. I tried to work a bit with perspective and I failed massively. xDD

I personally love my little baby sketches of Mist, she's so stupid when she's chilling.

Grey Star said:
Said sociopath is Raune’s grandpa on his father’s side, just an FYI.

Uh-oh. Angry gramps on the loose. Someone get his meds before he unleashes hell. All Raune's grandpa needs is rice pudding and a place to retire. Maybe a place to stay to ease up all that rage. 

Speaking of places to stay... Cuki's apartment is gonna get wrecked again if she manages to tap into her true potential. This is a sketch I did on the new laptop. I'm still getting used to it so it'll be a while before I make anything remotely good. At least you can see my sketch lines to see how I work it. Also, please ignore the bigger drawing above. It wasn't up to my standards. 

EcE04fR.png

Red Mist yet again! So I'm playing around with the new tablet and I am starting to get the hang of things. Still struggling a bit, but the idea of layers is glued to my head now. I am thinking about making a comic but I have no idea what it can be about or expect it to be good; however, I think the more I practice and explore with the program and the tablet, I think I'll begin to catch on to certain tips and tricks. For now, here's a picture of Red Mist and her typical self. One thing I'm very proud of is the way I wrote her name. The Calligraphy pen is amazing.  :goood:

tkkh0OC.png

This is a drawing I did to test out my tablet, as usual. I like how it came out and I'll be working on a bigger canvas to hopefully have better details. I don't know how to color yet but I'll learn...eventually. This is Kire and his precious waifu, Evelyn. 

He may have a tough shell, but like all shells, the outside is meant to protect whatever is inside. I wonder... what does he protect?

SORE2qP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom