Z's Drawings

Yet another Zenta drawing!

yFAlaDa.jpg

Here's Zenta giving Cuki a small bit of training. I am a bit disappointed with the drawing and how sloppy it came out but I guess it's better than what I expected. The sketches below are possible ideas of Cuki fighting and my attempt of making the Kamehameha pose. ...Didn't come out great. Nonetheless, I am happy with what I got. I should get used to drawing Zenta a bit more but I wonder who I will draw next. Perhaps Nia, idk.

I quite like how it came out, the intent with the posing is clear and we can see their individuality despite being in the same space,
 I also like that you left in the mini sketches, it's a really good way to show your thought processes when planning out your drawings (I typically don't detail my mini stick figures, so the product is drastically different). I believe it's called thumbnails? I have a bad habit of doing full-size sketching without any mini-posing, it bites me in the ass later  :katcry: so I've been slowly trying to make that more of a habit.

I also vote that you draw Nia next B|

Zenta looks badass! Looks like you are improving when doing dynamic posing! :thumbs:

New character for my story of Cuki and Zenta. He's the main antagonist: Basacore.

IgjVk9k.jpg

Small bio: Basacore is one of the universe's most notorious space pirates/bandits. He owns a crew that take over planets and eventually wipe out the race for profit once they find something valuable. If nothing is valuable they will simply enslave the race and force them to work mining whatever resources they can until they eventually die off. The more violent species peak Basacore's interests and he lures them into deals that turn out to be traps. From there he robs the being of their eyes by ripping them from their sockets and adds them to his list of powers.

Basacore's ability is to absorb the power and other abilities of all the eyes he collects. The eyes are placed on the empty eye socket on his forehead and he is able to use the powers of whoever had the eye before him. He owns a variety of eyes, each making him stronger than before and giving him a new ability or enhancing ones he already knows. He is naturally able to swim and breathe underwater and is able to reproduce asexually by either spitting out an egg or ripping out his own eyes and throwing them to safety. He is skilled in using a sword and his tail acts like a whip that can break rock.

Basacore is a very cynical, cold blooded, and sadistic killer. He thrives on discord and chaos and enjoys mentally and physically torturing the people he invades as well as pin them against each other to ultimately end the race altogether. He's lived longer than Zenta (Cuki's master) and has continued to ravage planets since then. Zenta managed to escape but not at the cost of something valuable.

A lot going on in Basacore's design, that little thread of eyeballs, the bird or raptor-like legs that bend back rather than forward - very nice. All the ornamentation almost gives him an ancient Persian kind of feel if you know what I mean - which is a good thing.

Very nice design and foreshortening of the arm, looking forward to seeing what you do next.

I'm on a roll or something, I keep spitting out a new drawing every few days.

j3tswxb.jpg

Small backstory: Shiro is a character of mine from a story known as White Clover. While the story is still in progress here's what I got down so far. Shiro is a normal girl who happened to get killed in a freak accident and upon her death she was visited by a mysterious being known as Gemini. He offered Shiro a second chance at life but she will eventually have to pay off her debt to him by working for him. During this time she is paired up with a rude and stubborn demon/ghost called Night. He's been trapped for ages and he's been chosen to aid Shiro in her debt repayment. The two are linked with a special item (The necklace Shiro has) and should one dies the other will follow as well.

Shiro and Night do not get along very well and Night tends to leave Shiro behind because she's too nice for her own good. However, Shiro's good nature and kindness towards others seems to have soften Night up somewhat as time passes on. As the two continue on their misadventures they begin to realize that the debt they owe to Gemini never gets close to being paid off and so they start to connect the dots and see that this is much more than just repaying a debt, it's a matter of order and a sick system.

Damn! Bassicore, Shiro and Night looks pretty impressive! You're adding tons of details onto Bassicore that it's quite distinctive compared to your earlier drawings. How long did it take you to draw him?

LoopyPanda said:
I quite like how it came out, the intent with the posing is clear and we can see their individuality despite being in the same space,
 I also like that you left in the mini sketches, it's a really good way to show your thought processes when planning out your drawings (I typically don't detail my mini stick figures, so the product is drastically different). I believe it's called thumbnails? I have a bad habit of doing full-size sketching without any mini-posing, it bites me in the ass later  :katcry: so I've been slowly trying to make that more of a habit.

I also vote that you draw Nia next B|

Thank you my child, I tend to make many thumbnail/sketches of my drawings on the same page just to keep as reference for the next drawing I make. As for Nia, I got 2 works in progress. I hope this will please you. B|

Elio said:
Wow Z, you've improved a lot since I last saw your work?? The gestures in your sketch thumbnails are so natural!

Thanks a bunch Elio! I sure hope I've gotten better but if you say I have then I guess I did. xDD As for my thumbnails I kinda spent a while just making sketches to practice movement.

Mokaine said:
A lot going on in Basacore's design, that little thread of eyeballs, the bird or raptor-like legs that bend back rather than forward - very nice. All the ornamentation almost gives him an ancient Persian kind of feel if you know what I mean - which is a good thing.

Very nice design and foreshortening of the arm, looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Thanks a bunch Mok! I think I could've done better with the arm but it's a lot better than what I used to do before. I'm still practicing so maybe I'll get better at it.

ShineCero said:
Damn! Bassicore, Shiro and Night looks pretty impressive! You're adding tons of details onto Bassicore that it's quite distinctive compared to your earlier drawings. How long did it take you to draw him?

I wanted to add more details on Bassacore but there was only so much I could do. I wanted to add scales all over him (you can see them on his shoulders and ripped shirt) but I thought it would be too time consuming. So I decided to leave only a few areas with scales instead. I also wanted to make him more like a pirate since I think he isn't very pirate-ish. 

As for how long this took me... I think I finished the sketch one day and darken it another. I guess 2-3 days?

This is my first time using ink pens so I can hopefully get a crisper image and get rid of those sketch lines. Here's a few.

UkJVoWI.jpg

8aVBGvU.jpg

5sPnYBg.jpg

These are all the drawings I have so far but I am also working on a few others in the meanwhile. I obviously messed up on some of the drawings with ink but I think my hand is steady enough to peak my satisfaction. First one is Kire and his favorite little girl, Jaz. It's the first time I draw a young Jaz if I'm not mistaken. First time I drew her and also the time I messed up the drawing with my nervous hand. Aw well.

The second drawing is an angry Nia unleashing the potential of her psychic powers. You don't wanna be the one she directs her wrath to, trust me. Nia, for those you don't know, is from my story called: Black Diamond. She's an alien race who's purpose was to take over and present Earth to her King. Somewhere along the line, her ship blew up and she lost her memory. Along the way she met a girl called Mesha who took care of her when she drifted ashore. Since then, Nia has been slowly learning what it means to have a friends and bonds that come with protecting others. 

The third picture is nothing but spoilers. The only thing I'll say is that it could be a possibility but we'll have to wait and see.

HERE IT IS!!!! EVELYN NICESTONE!!! THE WOMAN THAT CHANGED KIRE'S LIFE. THE WOMAN KIRE CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT. THE WOMAN KIRE LOVES ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE... except Jaz.

JxStRB9.jpg

Those who are keeping up with the story know Evelyn pretty well but I'll add just a tiny bit for those who don't know. Evelyn Nicestone is a woman who is very rich, She began to bond with Kire when her father practically imprisoned him in the manor. Since then, Evelyn has been trying really hard to keep people from bullying Kire. She's a very kind-hearted person and knows martial arts to defend herself, but she is generally somewhat of a gullible person. Her father, Mr. Nicestone, is very overprotective of his daughter, especially around the 'Street Rat' (slang rich/upper society label the poor/city folk) known as Kire. Evelyn does everything possible to give Kire a second chance and make him trust again; however, it's a lot harder than it seems thanks to Kire not allowing people to get close to him. No matter how hard Kire fights, Evelyn refuses to give up. She believes in helping others and bringing out the good in people less fortunate than her.

Q4UjZZF.jpg

Kire in D.Va's mech. I thought about what Kire would invent if he was alive and a mech would most likely be one of the things he would get his grubby hands on. The mech itself would be called K.O.R.E (Kire Operated Robot Enforcer)

Here is the mech I got inspiration from. 

eaa55941eca3fc8223a406bf1177de4d.jpg

B07MZEc.jpg

This is a sexy picture of the website mascot, Suyoi. This wasn't just my idea tho'!!!

HPrmJO3.jpg

U4Z1BTg.jpg

MGw7IE5.jpg

Okay, These drawings need a bit of context.

The first and second drawing is the infamous Z Omni, creator of everything within the Omniverse/Omni Realm. She possesses an unfathomable amount of power and is the ultimate force that bends and shapes the Cosmos... but she's a very lazy creature. Z is extremely lazy and tends to not do much with her time other than think about what to draw next. She owns a pencil called the OmniPencil that is able to create anything Z demands. The OmniPencil has no limits to what it can draw. Her drawings are made in sketchbooks, known as 'Omni Sketchbooks', that end up being universes for the beings she creates. Once she fills up a sketchbook, it counts for one entire universe. Z owns a library filled with these sketchbooks known as 'The Library of Creation' and it is so vast that not even Z can recall how many Omni Sketchbooks she has created. The Library is heavily protected and is even in its own realm within Z's 'pocket dimension'. To help give an understanding of how and where things work I tried my best to make a small diagram. That, and I need to use it for reference...

All living creatures​
| |​
| |​
\/​
Planets​
| |​
| |​
\/​
Galaxies
| |​
| |​
\/​
Universe (1 Omni Sketchbook)​
| |​
| |​
(Multiple books mean multiple universes. All of them are protected and located in...)​
| |​
| |​
\/​
Library of Creation​
| |​
| |
(Which is hidden somewhere within...)
| |​
| |​
\/​
Z's Bubble/Pocket Dimension/house.​

Hopefully, that helps clear things right up.​

Now, that last picture is Z Omni-Nil or Omnil. After a long and hard battle against Nil, Z won but paid a bit of a price. The battle left Z covered in Ink and unable to function and her powers were horrible suppressed. Z was forced to sleep for a very long time to let her body recover its former glory, however, the Ink never disappeared, leaving a permanent reminder of what Z could have lost if she had never stopped Nil. Luckily for Z, the Ink is receding away and disappearing altogether, but it is very slow and tedious, almost as if Nil is torturing Z with his presence on her body as his last and final wish.​

XNOyILI.jpg

This is my Naruto OC from High School. I don't know why I called her 30, I just did. She, along with her goonies, travel about and aim to get stronger. It's not like those typical "I got the sharingan and the ninetails in my butt with the Akatsuki after me and Madara wanting to rape me because [plot] but I was a loner and everyone loves me because my mom was the fourth Hokage's sister and I hate my parents because they abandoned me in the forest, etc...." I've read enough of those to throw away all the stuff that annoy me the most, which is basically everything.

A little bit about 30: She's a Ninja born in the mist village and she just wants to help protect her home from any harm. She was trained by a man named Rio who betrayed his beliefs in order to hurt the village. 30 made it her life's mission to stop Rio from hurting her home with the help of her buddies.

That's all I kinda got for her. I know I Wrote down her stuff somewhere...

EWlHQjS.jpg

This is a VERY OLD picture. Kinda means a lot to me since this is where I started off with the whole idea of Black Diamond (Nia's story). Lately, I've decided to post a couple of my old drawings to contrast my new ones. It's mostly so I can see where I improved and where I still need improvement on (LIKE THE HANDS!!!)

The context of the picture: Before Black Diamond became the Sci-Fi story it is today, it was more of a psychological story involving inner thoughts, intentions, and a real-life situation I have having. It revolved entirely around me and my...emotional condition. This wasn't called Black Diamond but Dream Eaters (Mostly because of a series of nightmares I was having in real life) and I'm honestly glad I changed it. From what I remember, the story was about me, Jasenia, and how I was fighting my inner demons/emotions, particularly an entity called Requiem. Apparently, I tried to keep my darker thoughts (Requiem) from taking over my body with the help of Mesha (My real life friend) and Zyon (My positive emotions). Should Requiem control my body, I guess bad things happen, I don't remember. 

On a side note, I still think this picture is pretty cool.

vF2rU6Y.jpg

Now, THIS picture is very close to my heart since it's me and my real life friend. Nia is still the same, but the lovely girl beside her is Mesha. In Black Diamond, both are the same design-wise, but I think Nia's personality changed a bit. Mesha has always been the loyal best friend figure to Nia and treats everyone with kindness as well as protects Nia from doing things that she'll regret later. I decided to put my actual friend in this story because she helped me through a tough time and my bond with her works well for Black Diamond since she kinda holds me back. I won't get too in-depth about how close me and my friend are, but let's just say that its not that far off from what Black Diamond portrays.

Fjoonhc.jpg

This wonderful duo is the sweet and innocent Shiro with her best friend Mandy, the spunky and smart mouth bodyguard. Shiro and her friend Mandy stick through thick and thin together. Mandy is nearly the polar opposite of Shiro and doesn't let anyone stand in her way. She's sweet like candy that is laced with dynamite. She's also got a... unique taste in fashion. Mandy is based on the lovely and slightly crazy @LoopyPanda thanks to how close of friends we have become. I decided to take her wacky side and make it into a friend for Shiro, preferably one who sticks up for her. Shiro is a complete doormat, so Mandy has to come in and beat up all the bullies. Mandy isn't scared to kick ass AND chew bubblegum while she cleans the blood off her cute pink Heart-Heart shoes and her pastel blue fingernails. 

Don't think about poking at Shiro when Mandy is around, she'll make you swallow your teeth. B|

t8HKhOI.jpg

This is Iori, a mysterious figure connected to Shiro somehow. Who is she and where did she come from? Many things happened when Shiro died, and even strangers things came out of it. What is Iori's purpose and what are her plans?

On a side note, this drawing a very old on my character, Iori. Originally, she was Shiro's alter-ego when she went insane, but I might be switching her story up as well as her purpose in White Clover. Maybe she was born from the depths of Shiro's heart...or rather the opposite of it? What can Shiro do to stop her and her overwhelming power?

Me after going through all the new drawings: 
CQBGFH6WwAAClEO.jpg

I wish my scanner could actually scan the stuff I inked properly... it makes the files too damn big lmao

But seriously, you've improved a lot when I click between the newer drawings and the reuploaded ones from a long while ago, and IM LOV YOU
SO TAKE THIS WHOLESOME SQUIDWARD SUPPORT IMAGE AS A TOKEN OF OUR FRIENDSHIP
1db1e2dbd45c65883dd8ed7f4abc6c8f.jpg

Also, let's not lie to ourselves, I'm absolutely bonkers B|  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom