Z's Drawings

battle_suit_by_z_omni-daavyh8.jpg

More and more drawings. All of these are suits are ones that I've drawn for Veg's RP. I've had a bit of an obsession of drawing these suits... I'll add them in a story of mine. The suits will be known as KABS.

lock_on_by_z_omni-danitc1.jpg

mioi_in_kabs_by_z_omni-dals8x6.jpg

kire_and_his_beautiful_girls_by_z_omni-danir6a.jpg

kire_s_girls__colored_by_z_omni-danir6k.jpg

Damn, those battle suits designs look pretty awesome. What does KABS stand for?

ShineCero said:
Damn, those battle suits designs look pretty awesome. What does KABS stand for?

It stands for Ki Absorbing Body Suit. (KABS) I just named it that for the Rp but I'll think up another name if I can.

Got two new ones. Nothing special really.

jaz_evelyn_rebbel_by_z_omni-db9go54.jpg
common_blinder_by_z_omni-db9go4x.jpg

I know I made more somewhere. I'll upload them when I can. I didn't properly shade the Blinder because I got lazy so that's the best I can do. I'll work on other Blinders later on.

New drawing and it's DIGITAL!!! This is Cuki, my Saiyan OC from Reality Vortex. I decided to test her out and I'm liking what I made her become. All will be shown later but I must work on her carer/master. 

For now, here's a little bit about Cuki: She does not fight like a Saiyan but has trained fluently (Until she lost her memory) in another fighting style that triumphs over the uncivilized ways of a Saiyan. This style has not only given her a slight upper hand but enhanced her five senses tremendously, specifically her sense of smell. Why smell? She never grew out of the big appetite Saiyans are known for. She still has her tail and often uses it as another appendage but doesn't like it when people touch it.

For now, that's all I'll post. More surprises next time!

cuki_the_saiyan_by_z_omni-dbn9e7u.jpg

Where her tail at doe?!?!?

Other than that though, this is pretty damn good being the first digital piece I've seen from you in a while (I'm still getting used to my new tablet). I want Cuki to kick some butts

I FORGOT HER TAIL!  :katghost: 

I noticed this when Shine pointed it out and I just said: Aw fuck it, her tail i just chillin' behind her. B|" The one important thing on Cuki and I forgot it lol.

Other than that I'm getting used to the digital art/tablet.

I don't know how to color using digital art. I usually print it out and hand color it since I work best blending color pencils lol.

I'm not as good as you, blessing us mortals with Mioi and Olivia!!!

Cuki from Reality Vortex using her Tiger Palm technique. Hope you guys enjoy. This time I didn't forget to draw her tail!

Tiger%2BFist%2BCuki.jpg

Thanks Veg. I kinda don't like it too much but at least I have some idea for her clothes and style.

Here are a few others.

B90aRna.jpg

aieMoZJ.jpg

hwI6PlZ.jpg

Her pants are falling down. She should tighten that belt before they fall.  :maybe:

hJSLrRp.jpg

First drawing of 2018. Made it a battle between GODS. Kinda?

Sf0YhNa.jpg

Long story short: Nil is the strongest creation Z has ever made (out of boredom) and went out of control thanks to the power he has. The power consumed Nil and turned him into a solid black (inked) being. Anything exposed to his dark Ink power will be consumed and used to fuel him, making him stronger and spreading across the multi-verse. Z saw him as a threat and sealed him away in a Fountain Pen so that everything she creates will not fall prey to Nil and his Ink. Obviously Nil has a very strong hate for Z when she sealed him away and made it his mission to corrupt/ink all her works (i.e, the universes she created) and ruin everything she creates by making her 'Omni Sketchbooks' and 'Library of Creation' full of ink.

For those lost about why ink is his power: Ink is permanent and VERY hard to get off of ANYTHING once it's on. You can't draw over it or erase it so it makes it that much harder for artists to use. So if Nil starts to Ink everything, Z won't have room to draw anything and her vast creations would all die. To an artist nothing is worse than having all your work destroyed.

Another in the sketchbook.

ZPNeBPW.jpg

Long Story Short: Zenta is Cuki's master and has taught her a very special type of martial arts that focuses more on internal damage rather than physical damage. He found a Saiyan called Cuki at a young age and decided to take care of her until she would be old enough to take care of herself. When Cuki fell off the side of a mountain and slammed on her head Zenta feared for the worst. Luckily Cuki made a full recovery and Zenta started to train her once she was able to walk. Cuki was a very fast learner and Zenta made sure to take care of his pupil and teach her how to properly wield her power. However, a dark past lingers behind Zenta, one he wishes to keep secret from Cuki.

Back
Top Bottom