The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox says nicely and calmly "Lyrik, you may be a hero but I think there rest of the group I think my group may have bad blood with the rest for your group."

A few kilometers away, a large truck was moving at casual speed on the snow. The truck seemed heavily built, with thick metal all around. It was as if it was used to carry something that could potentially break lose. 

"Hopefully we'll reach the border by tomorrow." The driver was talking to the man sitting next to him.

"Yeah. And we'll be filthy rich." The man replied. He was holding a machine gun. A hunting gun was put leaning on the door by his feet. "This went way easier than I thought." 

"Though, I doubt they'd pay us the initial price. The animal is heavily altered. They asked for a bear, not a goddamned robot." 

"Maybe. But it was the only one we could find in years man. They are supposed to be extincted. Those guys at the exotic market should thank us for stumbling across it." 

Behind them, a loud snorting sound could be heard coming from the back of the truck. Then silence. The man with the gun opened the slide window to check the back. Then he sat back down again.

"Anyway, getting past the border should be the trickiest." 

"You better give it another dose of anesthetic before we cross. I don't want it to cause any noise."

"Yeah. Sure."

"Damn, they are not budging at all." Giga Impact thought to himself. "This is going to be a pain. Thought we can avoid this without having to fight it out. Especially with that guy over there... I can sense millions of lives were shed with his blade..." Giga Impact eyed on One-Eye. 

"Listen. We don't have time to explained to a bunch of civilians. Simply give us the kid and that's all. It's not like you have any ties to him in the first place." Giga Impact said.

Robotto tried to turned this around. "I was trying to prevent him from being kill by him." Robotto pointed his finger to One-Eye. "You know, the mass murdering psychopath."

"It isn't like One-Eye would allow a tin can like you to shove a child into a sack as part of returning him to his parents." Asuza objected coldly. "Does that sound like a harmless act to you, Mister Hero?"

She looked down at Nicori. "Think about it, Nicori. You mentioned that Lix and a couple of other names that your mother appointed to care for you. Why would she send a bunch of Empiricans to come get you instead? Why not even a fellow mage from those societies of magic? Isn't it odd that a rookie happens to go missing and shows up with a group that look like they just got out of a street brawl? Awfully convenient if you ask me. You've failed to convince me I should have any faith in your words, so I won't be turning over Nicori to you lot." Asuza glared at them all with a calculating look and tightened her grip on Nicori. "Heroes wouldn't speak with such a cold detachment either. Not even to a child, would there be such a lack of compassion in your voices. Even less of a reason to believe you. Now let us pass through, or I make you." For the time being, she heeded Nicori's words and planned to at least spare the one with headphones on. But the rest, she'd torch if they decided to engage her.

"That's the murderer..?" Lyrik said while looking over at One-Eye. He shivered slightly because he was intimidated. "Robotto is right! He must've been trying to save the poor kid from this murderer! You should just let us return this poor kid back to his family before this man slices him and you all in half..."

Lyrik seemed more truthful with his words compared to the others but he knew the situation was grim.

"Listen kiddo, this guy has killed more people than anyone you know..." Byll said with annoyance. "None of you are safe around him so I suggest you listen to us and think about the safety of the child."

====

"Mr. One-Eye a murderer?" Nicori looked at One-Eye and gripped harder on Asuza's dress. "If he's so bad why didn't he attack us yet? I'll tell you why! He's trying to impress 'Suza! Mr. One Eye never hurt any of us! He helped us fight that big ugly blizzard machine thing..."

Nicori poked his head out from behind Asuza and stuck his tongue out. He listened to what she said and began to come to the conclusion that these men are not exactly friends of his Mother or anyone he knew.

"You're right 'Suza! Mama would send one of those three goof-balls to come get me! She knows they'll get the job done and they wouldn't let anyone hurt me! Ever!" He pointed at the group before them, keeping himself protected behind Asuza. "You guys are just fakes! Don't you make me mad because if I do you'll be sorry! You don't want me to call Mama on you! She's the strongest mage in all of Booga! She's crush you guys with one swing of her pencil!"

Vox says nicely "I think Nicori wants to say with us Lyrik. I hope that you and your group will respect his wishes."

"This is pointless." Lightning Rider came out from the destroyed car. "If we can't get the kid through peace, then, we'll just have to do it..." He jumped into the air and landed on the ground, hard, creating cracks underneath. "FORCE!" 

[align=center][video=youtube]

Lightning Rider charged towards the group, aiming to slammed his fist onto Asuza. However, One-Eye went between the two of them, blocking his attack. This created a shock wave around the area. This caused Iceik and Bob to be flung backwards.

"Whoa!" Iceik said.

"Guess we're in battle mode already?" Bob said.

Giga Impact clenches his fist. "Looks like there's no way out of this..." He turns to Lyrik and Byll. "Lyrik and Byll. These people are hostiles. Sometimes, we heroes, are forced to do the last resort. Recuse Nicori is our priority. Now go!" Giga Impact jumped backwards, away from the battle.

"Damn. Oh well..." Robotto lifted hand towards Vox and Liza, releasing a energy blast towards them. 

"Vox! Watch out!" Liza shouted.

"You hear that?" The hunter leaned forward to look out the windshield.

Their surrounding shook a bit. Some tree-tops shook. A few animals ran from their hidings.

"Probably an avalanche somewhere." The driver shrugged.

An animal grunt came from the back of the truck. The animal at the back of the truck had probably startled by the noise.

"NAh, no worries, it won't be able to break out." The guy with the gun said, seeing the worried expression of the driver. "At least not until the drug completely worn off."

The noise subsided quickly.

"See? It's can't even stand up yet."

The truck continued on.

Vox says as a wall of earth blocks the energy blast "had a feeling this would happen." The earth elemental starts to charge Robotto.

"W-Wha?!" Nicori jumped at the sight of them attacking his friends. He gripped on to Asuza as tight as he could, too scared to let go of her. "W-Why do they want me?! I didn't do anything!"

====

Lyrik seemed hesitant about fighting but he wanted to get Nicori safe and sound more than anything. He blasted the music in his headphones and his movements became swift and nimble. He rushed through the snow like an ice skater. 

I don't think attacking them is such a good idea... Lyrik thought to himself. But I want to save that kid.

Byll smirked and felt happy to finally fight for once. He unleashed a toxic gas from his palms to the group holding Nicori. The gas mixed with the cold air and dropped down as a thick snow at the group. He smirked under his mask and seemed to waiting or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom