The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-Eye got out thanks to Vox's shadow hands. He brushes himself off from the snow and continue forward.

"Well, at any rate, we definitely need to find a comfy spot to rest in when we travel enough." Iceik said.

"Could be a good reasoning to see if there's any caves around here among the mountains." Bob suggested. 

Liza shuttered the thought of what Bob said. "Sleeping in a cave..?"

"A cave?! No way! There are no beds in a smelly ol' cave!" Nicori pouted, crossing his arms like any typical grumpy child. "Besides...what if the cave has monsters or something. N-Not that I'm scared or anything, I can take them on! I... I just don't want 'Suza getting hurt. Or Ruffy."

Vox says as a matter of fact "as long it gets us out the elements and is safe. I don't that should be a worry." Vox thinks "I think we should have a good ability to secure a camp sight."

"Vox's right. I don't think any of us with the exception of a few, can survive the harsh condition here." Iceik said. "You ought to find some warmth and shelter to rest our feet..." 

"I guess we have no choice then." Liza sigh.

"I certainly am not going to sleep out in the middle of a blizzard. It's bad enough I had to deal with a whole gaggle of fleabags last time." Asuza asserted. "Even if we encounter a cave monster, our combined strength would obliterate it within minutes. Cave-sleeping it is."

Nicori grumbled because he didn't want to sleep in a cave but everyone had a point when they said that they needed a place to sleep. He grew a little uncomfortable but as long as he kept close to Asuza, he didn't feel the need to be so worried about the cold. He started being a bit rude when he found out they had to sleep in a cave.

"No, no, no!" He stomped his feet. "I wanna sleep on a bed! I hate the cold..."

Vox says speaking form experience "there are worst places to spend a night." as he starts to look for places to rest.

"Don't be a brat!" Iceik said. "If you keep whining, you'll be sleeping in the cold!" 

Iceik continued walking as the snows is noticing becoming more and more intense as they get closer to the mountains.

"Huh... it never snow this hard. What gives?" Iceik noticed something off about the blizzard.

Vox says "Iceik we need to find some were to hold up now." hands each person some rope and says "this will help us keep track of one another." Vox thinks "I hope I only being paranoid."

"It's not like you'll sleep in the dirt or something. But we probably won't be finding a cabin out here in the middle of a cursed blizzard." Asuza replied coldly, not feeling up to dealing with a child's tantrum. "It's only for a night or two. Maybe you could sleep atop the dog? He's got fur and everything."

"Really? Sleep on top of Ruffy?!" Nicori's annoying tantrum instantly went away at the mention of being able to sleep on Iceik. "Alrighty! Thanks a bunch, 'Suza! I promise I'll be good to Ruffy! But... will you promise to be close too? I think you're super warm and cozy to be around."

Nicori looked up at Asuza and gave her a warm smile despite his bratty nature earlier.

Iceik took the rope Vox gave him. "Good idea. Helps to avoid unnecessary things like getting split from the group." He was visibly annoyed when Nicori wanted to sleep atop of him. "Damn it.."

The snow was getting more and more dense. "This snow is really become more stronger than before.. what gives?" Iceik thought to himself.

"We're agreed. Maybe we should tied Nicori next to Asuza. Last thing we need is to chase a kid all day long. We don't have time for that." Liza pointed out. "Not trying to sound offensive."

Bob noticed something from afar. A flicker of some kind. "What is that?"

Vox says "We can deal with the sleep arrangements latter once we find some were to deal with the blizzard. Liza we don't have time to look for any us."

Vox looks at the flicker and says "we have little choice but to head to it." Vox thinks "I should get ready just in case."

"Well... I guess if Ruffy is okay with it." Nicori grumbled. "I don't wanna bug him if Ruf-- Iceik doesn't want me to sleep on top of his fur. You're so warm tho', Iceik! C'mon! Please! Just until we find a warmer place to sleep! I really don't like the cold..."

"I'm sure Iceik won't mind." Asuza glared daggers into Iceik. "After all, you both are very good friends now, right?"

"But right now, I'll stay close to you. Do not stray away from me. There's danger out here, and I don't like the vibe I'm getting right now." Asuza gripped onto Nicori a bit tighter, trying to peer into the distance. "The last thing we need is a small child getting hurt out in nowhere. Just what in blazes is making it snow this hard!? I don't remember the blizzards being this strong last time I came through here!"

Iceik sweated a bit. "Yeah, sure. Just don't touch my fur..." 

Bob nodded and went to examined the flicker. It seems to be in-between the rocks, shining bright as it flickers.

"Could be an item... I should see if it worth taking!~"

"Take it so we can get a move on." Liza said. 

"Don't worry, I'll just grab it really quick..." Bob tried to reached for it.

"Okay 'Suza.." Nicori listened to her obediently simply because him falling in the snow really scared him. He didn't want to get on anyone's bad side considering that the snow already made him a bit scared. Regardless, he kept close to Asuza and didn't think about straying away from her. Lucky for her, and everyone else, he didn't talk too much since the cold literally froze his mouth shut.

Vox says as a hand of shadow starts to help bob reach for it "the lest time on it the better." Vox thinks "If we spend to much time i may have to show more than cantrips i been using."

"Ah! Thanks Vox!" Bob said. When he touched whatever it was flickering. It suddenly react and pushed Bob away several feet, causing him to crashed through the snow.

"Ouch..." Bob rubbed his head. 

An mysterious orb-like object began floating in the air. It continues to flicker.

"What's the heck is that!?" Iceik said. "Floating ball?" He noticed that the blizzard is becoming more stronger. "Whatever it is, that's the source of this powerful blizzard!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom