The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox says "odd it should reacted to my hands of shadow because they garbed at as well." Vox grab it and thinks "this works should work." Vox attempts to command the orb to stop the blizzard but he is fully aware that this could fall.

Nicori gripped at Asuza's dress tightly, keeping himself right behind her. The cold was freezing his antenna so he was unable to see as well as he usually did. He got scared and made sure to keep close to Asuza and obviously not cause any trouble.

"W-What's going on?!"

The strength of the blizzard increase significantly when Vox attempted to command the Orb to cease the storm. In turn, the orb sends waves of "energy" across the area. It seems to scanned everyone in the area, including Asuza and the others.

One-Eye took a stance. He seems to be very familiar dealing with weird things. He drew his sword, preparing for battle.

Iceik checked his body. "What did he do?" 

"Data scan is complete. Adaption is now fully applied" the orb spoke. It was colored blue, emitting some kind of electrical sparks around it's body. 

"Asuza Faire of the Paradice Region."

"Nicori Omni. Birthplace is unknown."

"Iceik Wofl of the Eis Tribe."

"Vox the Traveler. Birthplace is unknown." 

"Bob the Salesman. Birthplace marks beyond worlds."

"Liza the Lightning Mage of Empire State." 

"Unknown man from the mysterious dimension."

It listed out all the names. It continue to speak once more.

"I am in no position of being controlled by the likes of you. I am the one called Anti-End. I was created in order to eliminate any form of evil present in this world. To secure the safety, all life must be destroyed." 

The orb began to changed color, turning bright red. From it's previous encounter in Port Graham, it seems to big up new tricks.

"And you are spilling with malice within your heart. Prepare to be eliminated." The blizzard centered around the orb.

Vox says letting go of the orb "I was hoping it was as simple as shutting down an orb of storms." He fully knows that a fight is going happen and thinks "its never that simple."

Vox says "don't send it flying or let it run. I don't want a group less prepared to have face a malfunctioning thing like this."

Nicori kept himself hidden behind Asuza but he was unable to see anything thanks to his little antenna being almost completely frozen. He tried his best to warm up his tiny feelers so that he would be able to see. He gripped tightly on Asuza's dress with one hand and tried to rub his antenna to warmth.

"W-What's that thing?!" Nicori panicked. "And how does it know us?!"

"It sounds like some kind of robot? I can't see with this blizzard. Any snow I melt would just get replaced or turned back to ice." Asuza picked Nicori up like she would to hold a toddler and began levitating in case she would need to short-distance teleport or move out of the way suddenly. 

"I don't care to know what thing is. We ought  to destroy it now! If we stop it from moving and making the blizzard it'll be easier to hit, won't it?"

The force of the blizzard brought forth strong winds—the closer one get to the mysterious machine, Anti-End, they would be subjected to be taken off from their feet by the powerful force of winds blistering through.

One-Eye dive into the snowy winds as his body became heated without a second thought. His eyes marks the man who wished to end this battle as quickly as possible—it seems that whatever in Hero City and the knowledge of “Lemons” boost his activity more than usual. 

Upon growing near, One-Eye seen the orb surrounded by fierce icy winds. He pointed his left hand towards the orb, sending multiple fire-balls towards it—hitting straight in the center in hopes to subside blizzard.

The contact between fire and ice created a highly dense and thick fogs to pummel outwards across the field. Everyone was engulfed by this.
“Tsk! Whatever that man did, must have slow the blizzard down, but we’re in this fog!” Liza shouted. “If you can hear the count of my voice, come closer to me! It’s rather dangerous to be separate like this!”

“Good thing Asuza managed to fly up there, she could tell what’s going on!” Iceik said. “We can definitely see if One-Eye destroy the ma-“ 

Iceik was struck in the face by a snow attack—before finishing his sentence—and was sent back several feet.

Vox thinks as he lands on his feet "good thing i chose to study magic beyond useful magic for my craft and my seance of balance." 

Vox says "A stander light spell should help us keep track of were we all are."  Vox thinks realizing what he did say "that may be a little to hopeful for these children"  As a ball of light appears next to Vox that is able to cut thew the fog.

Vox starts to cast some spells to help the others and is ready if any thing attempts to get at him

Nicori held onto Asuza like any scared child would. He didn't do anything that would bother her and only wanted to get out of the cold because he couldn't see a thing. He whimpered slightly at the noise and tried his best to single out the others in the thick fog. His tiny antennae twitched and he was barely able to make out Liza's form in the thick fog but pointed in her general direction.

"Liza is there!" He nuzzled closer to Asuza. "I'm scared, 'Suza.."

"Then we need to move quickly or else that thing will pick us off one by one." Asuza propelled them both in Liza's direction through her levitation, keeping an eye out in the orb's direction for any oncoming attacks. But she had to be careful not to hit anyone else or make the fog worse. 

"One-Eye is at the center of it. So I just have to take care that thing doesn't start firing more snow at us." She managed to hold a free hand out that glowed red in anticipation of any more snow attacks Anti-End decided to launch at them. "It won't matter how cold it is. There's no ice that could resist the heat of my flames!" But seeing the man use fire magic definitely surprised her, and it made her admire him even more.

"So long as I have energy, I won't allow it to get close. I swear it." Asuza said, snowflakes from the fog sticking to her hair and clothes before promptly melting. It seemed her body temperature was starting to rise.

“Standing next to you is definitely helping me through this freezing blizzard.” Liza praised. “What kind of machine that abruptly decides all life as a problem anyways? Whoever created such a thing is a buffoon!” 

Liza held tightly to her wand—searching for any source of light within the fog. She noticed Vox’s orb of light. 

Iceik was out of the fog, buried underneath in all the snow. He struggled to get up. “That was a hard hit...” 

One-Eye place his arm above his face in response to the powerful winds. He unleashed another series of fireballs. However, he noticed the fire balls froze before reaching. Raising a brow, he’d jumped backwards to create distance between the each other.

“Foolish Dimensional Being. Foolish Mortals. FOOLS!!!!” The blizzard became much more destructive. It sends powerful waves of waves, pushing Caim backwards. The fog started the move rapidly in the area, becoming harder to move around in.

Bob noticed the moving fall as he made his way towards Vox. “Man, whatever this thing is, is certainly a problem! Maybe if I can find something in my bag to help us out…” Bob was in self-thought. He seems to not understand the situation they’re in.

"Get him 'Suza!" Nicori cheered, her warmth giving him a better view of what was going on. "Burn 'em to a crisp!" 

Using this chance to see thanks to Asuza, Nicori decided to help her out in pointing out where the machine is behind the fog and blizzard. He pointed to the machine that was busy on One-Eye. He seemed angry that One-Eye was being targeted but he made sure to help out as best he could.

"'Suza! Aim your fireball that way!" Nicori pointed into the thickness of the blizzard. "The machine is there! He's attacking Mr. One-Eye!"

Vox says "If you have an orb of storm bob that should counter the effects it is using." Vox keeps buffing the group and thinks "cat's grace should help form getting hit"

"I'll try to get rid of this infernal blizzard while you three figure out the next plan of attack!" Asuza was forced to plant one of her feet on the ground to keep her and Nicori from being sent back by surprise; her heels dug into the snow. 

"You tell me where to aim, and I'll do it Nicori. If that thing managed to freeze One-Eye's fire, then that means I'll have to make my flames hotter. Hold on. Things are going to get foggier!" She had to be careful, since she was aiming to damage the thing enough to stop the blizzard, but hopefully melt quite a bit of snow and clear some of the blizzard. 

Asuza began to move her free hand in different motions, flexing her fingers as the flames on her hand changed color. This would take up more energy, but she couldn't risk trying to make a smaller and faster fireball if it would freeze anyway. She just needed to make it hotter.  

Her blood-red eyes glowed an even brighter crimson as her outstretched hand began to form a swirl of flame energy that increased in size. She focused on preventing its flames from going out amidst the winds. "A blue bloom of fire, I call upon your flame to destroy the freezing winds of these mountains and incinerate the blizzard of an artificial vessel! Blue Fire Flower, Ignite!" The blossoming fire burst forth from her hand in the direction Nicori commanded. 

Be careful, One-Eye...

One-Eye felt a sensation of heat coming from behind. He jerked his body to the left, to get out of the way of the flaming fire balls. The machine had no time to react as it was focusing on One-Eye and took the brute force of the blast head on—melting everything in its path, including the blizzard shield it had put up around it. The fog became noticeably thicker for a brief moment, before beginning to clear up. The blizzard is losing steam of it's strength and begun to weaken.

The snow had melted—you can see the pitch of dirt on the ground for the first time due to the intense heat fired from Asuza. 

“Whoa, that’s some magical attack you did there, Asuza.” Liza praised. She was sweating due to how hot the attack was. “I wonder if that did the job?” The fog was clearing up—but you still can’t see very well. 

“Well, we might not need to do that now, Vox. You buffing everyone is definitely proving to be an effective tool.” Bob responded.

Nicori made himself less of a burden to Asuza by moving himself to cling to her back, that way Asuza and use both her arms. His little feelers twitched against and he pointed in the direction of the machine once again. He seemed a little worried however.

"The robot thingy is over there, 'Suza. He's not moving tho'... I think you hit him good."

Vox says as he casts a spell to clear up the fog "You may be right bob on that." Vox says "We may need to confirm it was destroyed or it fled. Before we start to celibate."

Asuza felt more tired since she had to siphon a lot of energy into the attack, but luckily her fire pendant prevented her from draining all her stamina at once. 

"Quick, before it decides to get back up and try to kill us or something." Her hands went back to the typical color flame and she formed two snowball sized fireballs in case they found it to still be functional. Slowly she stepped forward with the others to check.

Bob noticed the snow raising above the ground. He turns to Vox.

“Might be a little late for that…”

A sudden surge of blizzard began to shape the land and focused on a single point. It burst into a ball of energy—gaining size the more snow it gains. 

One-Eye can be seen—trying to close in onto the ball of energy and fire off multiple fire balls. However, it seems to have no effect. Realizing that it nullified his attacks, he jumped backwards to avoid getting hit. 

“What the heck is that thing doing now?” Liza said.

Vox thinks "I wonder if a different element will work better"  Vox says "Liza use lightning on the orb." Vox thinks "I hope she has a range spell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom