The Reality Vortex: Shadow Games

Vegetto continued to pant lightly, his silver eyes following the developments of the field closely. His eyes lifted, watching on as Malugia addressed him specifically. His somber stare winced ever so slightly; a small pang at the cutting words spoken. Yet despite the goading, Vegetto stood silent, a deep breath being taken through his nostrils and expelled through his mouth shortly after.

The flying daggers converged within milliseconds towards the Potara fusion, and in response, Vegetto's silver fire flourished dramatically in every direction. His white gloved hands shot forward, an exaggerated and incredible output of force surging forth as his fists directly punched the flying daggers one by one head on. His immense energy covered his fists, surging forth at each impact to protect and prevent the poison from reaching his body. Yet as Vegetto roared with each strike, the moves itself resonated true with the same pattern as before: wasteful and unneccessary.

Vegetto lowered his arms once the daggers had all been parried and repelled, and his silver eyes left Malugia shortly after. He stared on and watched Berserk and Lillith took on a duel disk, his narrowed eyes furrowing a bit more.

Well...it's better than landing in her deck then whoever Coella is...

He clenched his fists slightly, his labored breathing growing more strained and taxing.

Not much longer now...I'm almost out of power...

Like Lucifer directly ignoring Malugia, so too did Vegetto pay the immense powerhouse of dark energy no mind; waiting intently for Berserk to summon her first fighter.

Victor says, "Normally I would just sick the mettle eaters and spell eaters to resolve what happing but in this case, I will just let the demon have his way. " Pointing out the group of creatures that would be able to rune Kaiba's plan. Victor says, "O and those little traps would only effect the scarecrows. I think it may be best to play along Kaiba." Victor thinks "If these kids have the kind of luck, it's best to play along with the demons plan. That and it seems entertain."

“Oh, you flattered me, Zenta. Just know that I won’t settle anything less than a 3-star Michelin restaurant.” Lucifer pondered for a moment when Coella asked about the stakes for this all-out brawl. He knew that it had to be something worth fighting for—even if they’re forced to go all out from the get-go, their emotional attachment might not be there.

“If Kaiba’s victory means we all become simple cards to feed his capitalist machine, that can motivate some people to avoid losing. But that’s terribly boring.” The angel once again smiled like a sinister beast as an idea popped into his head. “I got it!”

Spreading both arms and wings wide, the angel was extremely excited to announced of reward for the winner. “The last person standing, for both the fighter and player, will be granted a wish!”

Lilith shook when Lucifer announced his intention to grant the winner a wish. She’d clenched her fists tightly as the humanoid beasts equip both Lilith and Berserk a duel-disk. She’s usually stoic and offered very little emotion, but when the prize was a wish, excitement on her face was painfully obvious.

Daiman raised his hand. “You can grant wishes…?”

“Yes, I am an angel after all. Wishes does takes tremendous amount of energy to perform so I’d rarely offered it, and I’d rather not subject myself to Lilith’s Storytime at night again. However, I can only grant it within reason, so anything involving the mechanism of this world in its entirety is something I cannot overturn or manipulate. Anything else your heart desires is fair game though. Riches, secrets, cities, unlocking your limit breaker, or like…” He turns to Zenta. “An ultimate battle… or…” He turns to Vegetto. “Sudden death to someone they dislike. Stuff like that.”

“Wait a second, wouldn’t my interest be in danger if I were to win. If they get a wish, they could easily just dispose of me.” Kaiba asked.

“Then I guess you better start sucking up, my dear boy.” Lucifer chuckled. “Compromise, or your chance of defeating this witch goes out the window.”

“Tch…” Kaiba grunted under his breath. “This is fine. This is fine. I can turn this around…” He stares at the Witch. “Curse her luck… fate must’ve had it that she’d be saved at the last second.”

“I think that’s a reasonable prize for everyone to chase, hmm?” Lucifer asked everyone.

Last edited:
Kirito is lost in thought for a while before he finally asks:

"An all out brawl? I like the sound of that, but how would this work. Do we need to become cards, or can I just attack him head on. As to my wish if I were to win, I'd just ask for Asuna back"

Kirito goes back into a thinking state waiting for a response.

Last edited:
“An ultimate battle, hm? Interesting… Interesting indeed.”

Zenta chuckled to himself, the idea of having an ultimate battle fascinated him to no end, however, there were several things brewing in his head. While Lucifer claims to be able to grant almost any wish, he wanted to know the limitations. If an ultimate battle was within his limits, then perhaps Lucifer is capable of more than he claimed. Zenta had a very devious smirk form on his lips, but he quickly covered it with a cough.

“Any wish. I see… While I can guess that your limitations are few, I do ask for… clarification.” Zenta then took a step towards Lucifer. “Can you acquire certain stolen objects? Moreover, stolen by Gods? I know how much you detest upper authority, so if you have the power to take back something that was stolen, perhaps I will indulge you with my wish, Lucifer Morningstar… Although, an ultimate battle does sound… tempting.”

Zenta had a small shadow cast over his face, no doubt planning something devious; at least that is what it looked like. His tails flicked behind him with excitement as he never took his attention off Lucifer.

And once again, I can smell the potential, the mysterious power leaking from him… Such a powerful enigma! One that harbors as many secrets as me… You always manage to find a way to excite me, Lucifer Morningstar…!

Avalon tilted his head at Lucifer’s words before pausing for a moment.

“Hey, that’s not a bad idea! If Lucifer can grant almost any wish, we can use that to our advantage.”

Maybe he can help me find my little sister…

Avalon then stopped himself in mid thought before turning to Kaiba and realizing how bad it would be if he won. He quickly shook his head.

“Wait, no! I take that back! That’s a horrible idea! If Kaiba wins, we’re all doomed, Lucifer!” Avalon sighed, knowing fully well that Lucifer would not pick sides or change his mind. The duel would be one to the death, and, ultimately, to stop Kaiba.

Ugh, leave it to Lucifer to create another big friggin’ mess. Then again, that means we can all gang up on Kaiba. If people like Lucifer and Zenta become playable cards, then Kaiba might not stand a chance… Avalon turned to Kaiba, eyeing his duel disk. But he’s still got powerful cards like Bernkastel, Spina, and Superman… Lucifer and Zenta are tough, but I don’t think they’ll be able to handle all three of them at once…right?

The ninja turned to the new people in the area, like Coella, Mooli, Kirito, and Daiman. He had never seen them before.

And then we got these new folk. We don’t know their powers, abilities, or intentions. This truly is a free-for-all with a huge risk… Ugh, what a complicated problem. For now, we should focus on stopping Kaiba. Maybe if I can focus this golden chain on Kaiba’s deck, then he’ll be wide open!

Victor remarks on the fact Lucifer is offering a wish "It's a rare day indeed that a demon is offering a wish that does not involve a direct payment of a soul."

Victor says "I think that more reason for me to let what Lucifer is planning happen. Besides that, some old summoner basically resolving everything for you lot sounds kind boring as well not going to help your lot's development."

"It's Berserk-- I ain't a brick," Berserk corrected Coella with a grimaced pout before smirking over at Lilith. "Lookie here... you're actually fired up for once. I like it! Count me in then, I could use a free wish myself. Don't worry Bowlcut Guy, I wouldn't waste a perfectly good wish on you... hm, well... ah, don't worry your pretty head over it. You better worry more about making the game fun now that Lucifer's barred you from playing tricks," she threatened Kaiba playfully.

Mooli didn't say anything in response to Lucifer, simply blinking at him as he hushed her from replying. Despite the others expressing their dismay with him she couldn't help but laugh. "The rumors make all the Breakers seem super scary, but they're more fun to be around than I thought! The wishin' seals the deal for me, so add me to the card pile. Hopefully y' get good use outta me."

Berserk pointed at Kirito excitedly. "You said you're looking for someone right? If you want to see if she was here in the arena when it all went down, why don't you join in and be a card too? You look like you know how to fight well enough to have some good effects on you."

“Yes…” Lilith’s body trembled in anticipation for this battle. “I’ll make sure I obtained this victory.”

All in the while, Lucifer was pleased that most people would be on board with changing the nature of the game. “Who knows?” He humored Zenta and avoided answering his question. “You’ll just have to be the last man standing to find out, Zenta.”

“Now, I think that about covers it.” Lucifer pointed at Seto Kaiba. “I think we’re good to go.”

A sudden tremor erupted around them with Malugia’s evil aura drowning the terrain field. “Do not ignore me! Especially you Lucifer! You dare to come here and dictate—”

“Lilith. Shuffled everyone’s deck.” Lucifer asked.

Lilith claps her hands and suddenly every single card from Kaiba and Coella’s duel-disk flung into the air. Everyone on the field, including Avalon, Vegetto and Malugia instantly reverted to their card forms and joined in the shuffling.

“There. That way everyone should have an equal number of players to throw in.” Lucifer smirks. “Make things far fairer, hmm?”

Kaiba remained silent, despite the visible frustration on his face.

“Glad you agreed. Now turn us into cards so we may start this all-out brawl session!”

“Tch…” Kaiba pulled out his capture card. “Capture!”

“I hope you give it everything you got when you’re on the battlefield.” Lucifer eyed Mooli. “I am especially keeping my hopes up for you. Do not go and disappoint me now.”

A flash of light erupted from the card and absorbed everyone—leaving only the players: Kaiba, Coella, Lilith and Berserk. The capture card then released them as cards, before joining the rest in the pile in the air.

“That angel bastard…” Kaiba muttered underneath his breath. “Just who he thinks he is? And that red-hair cheery brat?! Threatening me of all things…”

“Shuffling is done.” Lilith claps once more, and an equal distribution of cards went to each player. “Master had alerted everyone of the stakes of this game and added a few more things.”

“More?!” Kaiba’s eyes widened.

“Yes…. He feels that this terrain field is a bit tacky. I am changing it to be more battle-like.” With a flick of her hand, she transformed it into a giant spinning top-shaped arena. It floats towards the air, while maintaining the purple mist that covered everything. Suddenly four pillars formed underneath each other, raising them to heights above the floating arena.

“What the…” Kaiba looks down and sees nothing but darkness underneath.

“When we arrived, I noticed that there were tons of purple mist that surrounded the area. It has the same properties as that of a barrier, but slightly different in execution. I understand that if someone were to fall through that strange purple mist, something would take them, correct?” Lilith asked Kaiba.

“Tch… yeah, I was planned on pushing Coella if her luck proved to be too effective.” Kaiba answered.

“Instead, anyone that falls out of bounds will sit out in the Bleachers. Lucifer thinks that their crisis will be far more palatable seeing that they lost the chance of a good wish.”

“That damn angel… Anything else? Do I have to kiss his ass too?”

“No, Lucifer has excellent taste of who shall kiss him.”

“….” Kaiba sighs heavily.

With a crooked smile, Lilith took position with her duel-disk shining as it activates. “Without further delay, let’s start this new refined Gladiator Duel.” She pulled out multiple cards from her hands.

“I am hardly the one who gets excited for anything… I lost simulation long ago. But for the first time in a long time, I have become intrigued. I will make sure I obtained what I want…”

Lilith wasted no time and summoned multiple people from her hand. Like lightning bolts, the cards released a massive amount of light that summoned several captured people into the newly formed battle arena.

The first one that appeared was Superman, who fell on his knees. “W-what? Where?” Clark felt like he could not breathe for days. “What is going on—” His eyes narrowed, and a sudden influx of information filled his head with everything that transpired. “A game…? Lucifer…?” He looks back and forth. “Wait, Vegetto?!” Next to Clark was Asher, Kirito, Dielec and Victor. “Huh? Who’re you guys?”

“I can still turn this around somehow.” Kaiba muttered to himself. “Once I win, I’ll just steal Lucifer’s idea anyways.” Kaiba drew cards and summoned them. Bara, Vortex-Man, Mooli, Cadye and Omegamon.

“Huh… back again.” Omegamon turned to the others next to him. “Looks like the game’s changed again.”

“I never like that guy.” Vortex-Man said. “I know that angel is up to something no good.” He noticed Clark on the other side of the arena. “Hmph…at least I can test out my strength and see how I am compared to him.”

Last edited:
Once Kirito was summoned, he immediately draws his blades.

"So this is an all out brawl, right? I can just attack anyone?"

He immediately charges Kaiba's side of the playing field.

Victor says "I am Victor and I think all us were summoned by one those 4." Pointing at Kaiba, Coella, Lilith and Berserk.

Victor says "I trust you aware with the concept of summoning Kirito? to put it simply you fight anyone that was not summoned by the one that summoned you. Sence, I don't know the details of battle is it we attract whom our summoner points or is it just left to our judgment." Victor seems ready to fight.

"Sounds Perfect!" Coella agreed. She had no use for a wish, but seeing everyone get so amped up for the competition was all she needed to be excited about the new prize! Coella could only wonder what wishes the others had running through their minds! Once her cards were taken up by Lilith and shuffled around gracefully, the witch applauded happily. This was starting to look way more interesting than she hoped.

The rabbit listened on as Lilith explained the rest of the game, gasping as Kaiba revealed he had a backup plan for if she were to win the game. "Foreshame, Kaiba kid! And here I thought you wanted to have a good honest battle. I'm hurt." Coella's ears drooped down in disappointment, which was nothing but a dramatic display of fake sadness. "You'll have to pay for that by losing this game, I'm afraid!"

Coella looked down at her deck, eyeing her options. Everyone else seemed to be throwing out multiple cards at once so maybe that was a good strategy. But she didn't want to waste too many cards, so she scanned them carefully, looking for the ones that seemed strong. And it looked like Turles had made his way back to her! And what was this...? It seemed there was a card with two fighters in one card. How odd. Coella drew four cards and played them on the field. The lightning struck the field revealing the summoned cards to be Turles, Spider Chaos, Brachi, and finally, Spina and Bernkastel.

"Turtle Boy!! You've got a second chance on my team! Let's make it count this time, shall we?" Coella waved to Turles excited to see him again. "It's wonderful to meet the rest of you, of course. I'm counting on you all to win this for me~!"

As Asher was summoned to the battlefield, he gasped slightly and looked around. The last thing he remembered was defending himself against Malugia, with the help of Spina and Bernkastel. He looked around, confused.

“Huh? What happened? Did I die?” Asher asked no one in particular. He was surrounded by people he did not recognize, such as Kirito, Dielec, and Victor.

However, as his eyes scanned the arena, he noticed Turles, Spina, and Bernkastel.

“Hey! Did you guys get caught in that mess too? What’s going on—”

As Asher tried to ask a question, the rules of the brawl flooded his mind, and he quickly shook his head.

“Okay, scratch that! It seems we’re in an all-out brawl! Man, things keep getting weirder…”

As the lightning subsided from the arrival of the combatants, Cayde glanced around in confusion and shock like the other spawned fighters appearing the arena. He reached up, his metal eyebrows twitching at the struggle to comprehend and process all of the information flooding into his mind about the rules and situation of the duel.

He shook his head abruptly, widening his eyes with a loud and audible sigh while he looked around.

"Sheesh...what a day."

Cayde lifted his eyes towards Lilith's team, lifting his arm and waving one of his hand cannons towards Superman.

"Clark!! How about you kill me real quick so I can end up on your team?!"

The android paused, glancing around at the others briefly.

"Kindly and respectfully, of course."

"Huh?" Mooli kept her smile as she looked back at Lucifer with a curiously confused expression. "Well, you did make this a lot more fun for me... might be even more fun than the tournament. Sure, why not! It'd be cool to see what you can do too! Maybe I'll get double lucky and someone summons you?" she stated cheerfully, seemingly cavalier about the angel even though anyone who was aware of Lucifer's abilities knew he very clearly would outclass just about anyone.

"So that's the lineup for you three... alright, my turn!" Berserk giddily drew her five cards, sliding them across her disk's slots without bothering to first check her hand. On her side of the field appeared Vegetto, Avalon, Daiman, Michael Myers, and Malugia.

"Interesting combo here... even if I got stuck with Chicken Little over there," she remarked, eyeing Daiman. "You know what's up now, right? I wanna win a wish so you better not get yourselves killed in the next 5 minutes. Or else. I'll give you seven atomic wedgies in a row... and worse. You nerds better play nice if you don't want to get wrecked!" Berserk pointed between Avalon and Vegetto specifically.

I know Avalon's skills fairly well from the last couple of fights so this ought to be in the bag for me. I was hoping I'd pull Zenny earlier though... if I get him and Veg to work well enough I could probably take out Bowlcut Guy's team quick enough. If nothing else, Berserk still had a clear goal to make Kaiba fold first. Lucifer's reward was just icing on the cake after that.

The first thing Bernkastel did being summoned was breathe in deeply and pat herself down, seemingly not understanding what happened between her capture and being summoned. Then she locked her eyes on Spina. "You're still here. So we didn't die... but what's going on?" Glancing around as she processed the information, she noticed Coella standing behind them. Her expression was hard to read, glancing at her suspiciously for a moment. "So you're our player, is it? I don't know what your business with this man is, but if winning means we'll be free another day, I guess it's better not to be on the side of the one who captured me." She seemed ambivalent about the wishing proposition but it certainly was in the back of her mind. "Hm. Actually, this might not be so bad... Spina," Bernkastel dead-eyed Spina with a sly tilt of her head. "I was just thinking-- this is a perfect chance. We're on the same team right now, but if we're the last ones standing nobody will be in the way. We might get to have our fight after all. How about it?" It was a friendly invitation, but even with the serene, placid look on her face there was still a devious undertone of temptation.

"Wow, I feel pretty spry! I don't usually start out at this level," Mooli bounced on the heels of her feet excitedly though she didn't look very different despite being summoned at full power. Overhearing Cayde, she pointed towards Kirito heading toward their side of the field. "You don't even wanna try and fight on our team? But that's what makes it fun... well, if you want to, can you let that guy kill you first? I'm not really a fan of friendly fire. Oh! Almost forgot-- don't wanna trip, that would be embarrassing." Mooli casually grasped her tail and promptly stuffed it down the back of her baggy pants before giving her group two thumbs up. "Okay, now I'm ready!"

Last edited:
Cayde raised his right mechanical eyebrow, eyeing Mooli once she spoke.

"Fight on the team? What do you me-"

The android immediately yelped; Kirito's blades having narrowly slashed past his body as he deftly summersaulted to the left to avoid the strikes. Drawing both of his hand cannons, Cayde rapidly fired shot after shot, a barrage of bullets flying at Kirito from the close proximity in an effort to provide some cover fire for his team with the aggressor already upon them.

"Crap! Ok I changed my mind! Guys, a little help here?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Vegetto blinked as he rematerialized onto the battlefield, still powered up and maintaining his Ultra Instinct state. Yet despite the momentary brief time spent off the battlefield, his entire power that he had spent meticulously trying to waste earlier had completely returned. He grunted in annoyance, but his head lifted, noticing the new player he was summoned and fighting for was no longer Kaiba. A brief sigh of relief escaped the Potara fusion's lips, seeing as that he now fought for another Breaker in Beserk, and he scoffed lightly in amusement at her speech. His silver eyes turned first to his team, briefly acknowledging Avalon with a small nod before eyeing Malugia with a strong sense of concern.

He shook it off, opting to avoid speaking to the dark powerhouse that threatened to take over his body moments ago and glancing around towards the opposing team. Vegetto paused very briefly, watching Mooli stuff her tail into her baggy pants. His eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyance, but his silver eyes turned towards the sight of Cayde dodging the swings of Kirito and pulling out his guns. A small smirk rose on Vegetto's face, before shaking his head and looking over to Coella's team. His silver eyes narrowed with concern, spotting Spina, Bernkastel, Brachi and Turles all together.

"Ok...I don't really care much for a wish from Lucifer...but the last thing we want are the other players winning this game. That arrogant punk...this weird lady...and Lilith who serves Lucifer. So we need to beat out and kill the Breakers so they can materialize in Berserk's deck."

Vegetto paused.

"Coella's team is too powerful; we can't take on Spina and Bernkastel together...let alone Brachi and Turles backing them up."

His silver eyes turned towards Superman, the smirk rising at the thought of taking on his friend in glorious combat once again.

"But if we can beat Clark...we'll stand a much better chance against the others. Let's focus on taking him out first, and getting him on our team."

The silver fire flourished as Vegetto powered up, preparing to dash forward in anticipation of the climatic battle about to unfold.

Lilith’s Team – Clark, Asher, Dielec, Victor and Kirito

“Nice to meet you, Victor—hey wait! Don’t just rush in! They haven’t even started the countdown yet!” Clark saw Kirito instantly dash to Kaiba’s side with intention to attack. He couldn’t even respond to Cayde since he was preoccupied with dodging, despite his initial plea of being killed to switch teams.

“Oy vey…” He looks to his remaining teammates; Victor, Asher and Dielec. “Alright, um, look alive folks. Let’s try to stick together and work as a team. There’s a lot of tough opponents here, but if we play it smart, we can win this.” He turned to Vegetto and gave him a nod.

“Miss Lilith. Pleasure to working with you. Um, I don’t know much about Lucifer but … is there anything else we should know about? Like, what’s the player’s role?”

“Players can intervene in the battle by using status affiliations. Paralyzing, burn, freeze, sleep, and poison, to slow down other player’s monsters but only one monster at a time though. I forgot to mention that.” Lilith said.

"Oh, that's interesting!" Clark said. He noticed Asher, who was significantly younger than everyone else here. “Aren’t you a little young to be fighting, son?”

Kaiba’s Team – Vortex-Man, Mooli, Cayde, Bara and Omegamon

“That’s something you definitely should’ve mentioned?!” Kaiba was increasingly becoming annoyed. “One monster at a time… I can use it at critical moments.”

“So now you want to stay with our team?” Vortex-Man’s eyes glowed as energy around just few meters away from his pipuls. He fired the eye beams immediately to follow along with Cayde’s barrage of cannon fire to force the Kirito to back off. “Slow down, kid. We haven’t even started yet.”

“You’re a Saiyan too? You guys are way too common around here.” Omegamon asked Mooli. “I don’t mind… gives me experience for the future.” Omegamon turns to Kaiba. “Don’t know how I feel about winning for this guy… if I can get that wish.” The Digimon drew his sword in preparation for a battle.

Berserk’s Team – Vegetto, Avalon, Daiman, Michael Myers, and Malugia.

“Wha…” Daiman appeared on the filed for less than a second and he’s already distraught. His body shivered when Berserk spoke to him aggressively and threatened him to not get killed within the next five minutes. His anxiety building up fast due to Berserk’s high expectations, he tried to calm down by seeing any familiar faces. Sure, Mooli, the first person who was ever nice to him, was on the opposite team, but at least she’s there. He was more relaxed to see that neither Lucifer nor Zenta were present at all. “At least those creepy guys aren’t around.” He thought to himself. “C’mon, don’t be afraid. You’re in a team now—” Daiman looks to his teammates. Instantly, his anxiety spiked up even further. From his own eyes, he imagined each of his teammates more monstrous than they appeared to be. He feels so small compared to the other four that his voice was barely audible when he spoke. Worsen when he struggles to string his words together without mumbling.

“um hi, my name is Daiman—”

“We don’t need anyone else. Have you forgotten that I am a Creator God!? I can easily flatten everyone where with a mere snap with my fingers.” Malugia boasted. “I, alone, is enough.” He took notice of Coella’s team and scoffed at Vegetto’s confidence in their skills.

Coella’s Team – Turles, Spider Chaos, Brachi, Spina and Bernkastel.

“Tch…” Turles felt embarrassed for getting killed so fast from the first bout. “Uh, yeah. Thanks for the reminder.” He turns to the rest of his teammates. “Guess we’re working together.”

“Heck Yeah!!! WHOOOOOOO!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!” Spider-Chaos bounced around everyone. “I don’t know what the heck just happened. After I won my fight, I dashed off to beat any ugly mug I could find and bam. Lights out… and now I’m here.” Clenching his fists together. “Don’t worry Rabbit Witch! I’ll punch anyone that even looks at us funny!” Spider-Chaos noticed Turles looked at him and suddenly punched him.

Turles fell to the ground and cringed in pain. “The hell are you doing?!”

“Sorry, you looked at me funny!” Spider-Chaos chuckled.

In the meanwhile, as Bernkastel talked to Spina about the chance for them to finally battle, the old Saiyan stood there. It was like he froze in place. His eyes narrowed, but there was slight, panic-like movement. He started to sweat profusely, and his body wouldn’t stop twitching. “Y-yeah…” He finally answered. “Y-yeah…” His eyes locked onto Bernkastel as his fist clenched tightly because he felt that he was being ordered to do something. “Yeah.” He repeated the same word thrice.

====

A hologram of one of Kaiba’s humanoid beasts appeared on the field. “It seems that all players have summoned all their monsters. Now that the rules have been properly explained. We will officially start this battle. May the best win!” He raised his hand in the air. “Ready for battle! 3. 2. 1. GO!” The hologram disappeared.

“Hmph! Go forth my team! If you want that stupid wish, you better fight with everything you got!” Kaiba shouted, trying to give them some morale. Even if everyone currently dislikes him.

Omegamon wasted no time and aimed the cannon from his right arm towards the ground. “Garuru Cannon!” He unleashed a powerful ice attack, covering the entire ground into ice reaching absolute zero temperatures in attempt to freeze anyone standing or forced them to jump away from the ground.

"Whoa!" Clark grabbed onto Asher before the young one and leaped into the air. "That was a close one!" A very brief noise riddled his ears, he turns to see Spider-Chaos already taking advantage of the situation.

"Here's come a Spidey...Punch!" Spider-Chaos shouted as he cocked his hand to unleashed a barrage of punches towards Clark and Asher.

Last edited:
Victor says as he summons a group of ice elemental to absorb the effects of the Garuru Cannon near his team "One sadly can't keep the young form the battlefield and the fact we cot up in some kind of event does not help that. For now, all we can do is to win and hope that the ones wishing will free all of us."

Victor gets ready to summon once more.

As Kirito is barred from fighting, he leaps back to where he started, narrowly avoiding the ice blast.

"Damn, just give me back Asuna"

As the battle starts, he charges back in unleashing a rapid series of combos. fighting as he never fought before.

" Asuna, I will get you back" he swears as he attacks.

Berserk remained silent with Malugia's declaration, staring at him with a serious glare.... before it changed to a confused expression. "Who are you again? Whatever; if you're that powerful, then you can go up against Coella's team first. At least you'll make a good distraction for a bit." She listened intently to Vegetto's idea, squinting across the field to see who Clark was with. "Hm... not a bad idea. Alright, then I'll use my status effect turn and paralyze Clark! I'd normally go for sleep, but with how hard you guys can pack punches, it might be a waste on him. Now, what's your skill, little dude? You seem... honestly, you seem normal. Do you have something special up your sleeve?" She asked Daiman, leaning forward with a hand cupped around her ear even though she perfectly could hear him. "Don't be shy now-- I'm all ears."
====
"That's wonderful. I feel more motivated now that Lucifer went and made a more palatable game of this." Bernkastel seemed in a more cheerful mood after switching gears and stifling such an unpleasant kneejerk reaction she had been stuck in. "Let's see... while we have the Spider on the offensive who should we go after next?"
====

Mooli gave Cayde an easygoing grin. "See? It's better to stick together! At least so long as we don't accidentally give Kaiba a chance to summon someone so strong they may as well auto-win the match. That angel guy could be in anybody's deck right about now. Better not take a chance on that, yeah?" Hearing the cheers from Spider-chaos, Mooli waved her arms around and joined in with her own. "WOOOOOOOO, YEAH BUDDY! THAT'S WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! Here I go!" Striking a silly pose with an outstretched leg before doing a small spin on her foot, Mooli near-instantly was engulfed in a red aura tinged with glittering specks of gold. Her fluffy mop of hair glowed with golden energy, the layers stiffening up into a spiky sideswept faux hawk. Her hair was now mostly crimson with the front layers sporting the golden color, and her expression was much more focused than before, although it still gave a playful attitude. To assist Victor, Mooli went on the defensive and delivered an array of small energy blasts from her fingertips to narrow Kirito's range of movement as he approached once more.

Back
Top Bottom