The Reality Vortex: Shadow Games

Victor sits back and just watches what the group doing. He thinks as he eats some snacks "I wonder if the others sealed in those cards will pop up?"

Victor thinks as they dragged "I gest they are too young to even understand what this old man is hinting at." Victor says, "It really does not matter how you lost only that you lost. I think it's best to release the other that your carded."

“Great Scott! N-never thought I’ll live to see this day.” Clark’s eyes widened at the once in the lifetime event that Vegetto apologized to Cayde. Right away, he held onto Mooli’s hands, absolutely starstruck that she managed to get him to do that. “You gotta let us in on your secret! How’s the heck did you manage to do that?!”

Daiman nearly jumped out of his skin when Vegetto called out to him, but quickly calm down when the man congratulated him. “T-thank you! You were cool out there too!”

Clark’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. “A-another miracle!” Even Lucifer was surprised to hear such words.

“Excuse me?” Lucifer smiles like a troll. “I’m afraid my hearing was slightly damaged when I was a mere mincemeat. Did you congratulate this young man? Oh, I need to hear this again.”

The mark that Spawn had placed on the back of Vegetto’s neck appeared, only to vanish completely. It seems that whatever Vegetto did was so extraordinary that it flat out didn’t reduce his sentencing; it free the man from Spawn’s restrictions.

“Hey brat. Don’t get distracted. Make the wish and I’ll ensure that you never have to worry a thing.” Malugia snapped his fingers at the young man’s face. “Hurry up and make the damn wish!”

Zenta’s ear twitched, directing itself to Vegetto’s voice. He chuckled silently to himself as he listened to the fusion’s words.

“Ohoho! An apology and an act of recognition from the mighty Vegetto? Truly, what a strange day it has been today.”

Zenta’s twin tails wagged happily, albeit more out of Zenta’s humor from Vegetto’s word.

Asher approached Daiman to try to speak to the champion, but his attention shifted to Lucifer. His mind raced back to the thoughts of how Lucifer nearly killed him, leaving nearly the entire cast paralyzed. Even his grandfather could not save him should Lucifer decided to kill him. This entire time, Asher thought the tournament was supposed to be fun, a means to test one’s abilities and discover those stronger than him. Yet… that moment with Lucifer, it felt wrong.

Asher ruffed under his breath and stuck out his chest, walking towards Lucifer with a determined look in his eyes. When he approached the Angel, he boldly stood before him, arms crossed over his chest. Despite his annoyed expression, he still approached him with manners and respect.

“Hey, Lucifer. I didn’t like what you did back there. It ruined the fun out of this tournament! We’re just all trying to fight and have fun, but you threatened to kill me! What’s the big idea anyway? What did I do to you?”

Damn, Vegetto apologizing? Honestly… that’s the weirdest thing I’ve seen in Vortex…

Avalon thought to himself as he shook the disbelief. However, he thought he would let Vegetto have his moment. In a way, he was happy that the man took a step forward instead of his usual ten backwards.

Well, I guess it’s a start in the right direction at least…

Avalon’s eyes shifted to Malugia, narrowing as he heard the Creator God talk about taking Vegetto’s body and… Omnipotent City?

“Hold on one second.” Avalon cut off Malugia, distracting him from Daiman. “Omnipotent City? What’s that…?”

“Oh, sweet child. There’s no personal vendetta against you. I simply needed something to test the Breakers’ convictions, and you happen to be the best fit.” Lucifer held no ill feelings against Asher despite knowing that he is the son of Cuki. “Besides, I feel nothing but pity for you. An Alter Being… an unstable existence. Do try to avoid rushing into things. Your life is certainly at a greater risk than anyone here.”

Seeing Avalon interrupt Malugia, Lucifer pressed on. “Now, what are your wishes?”

===

“Tch, don’t interrupt me as if you’re on the same level as I am—” Malugia’s eye widened upon staring at Avalon. He didn’t notice at first since he was preoccupied with his goals throughout the tournament. After examining the man for a moment, his tone changes to a more respectable manner. “I see, I didn’t realize I was speaking to a fellow deity.”

Malugia pointed his finger at him. “It is a city of gods. And not just any gods that some people called themselves around here. Gods of actual divinity. In other words, Gods that have created worlds, life, concepts, whatever you can think of. They are the fabric of creation and destruction. Those are the residents of that city.” He pressed his hand on his chest. “I am a resident there, but I had to leave to seek out a body worthy of my divine powers. This little girl had a destructive heart, but her physical capabilities limit my true potential.” He turns to Vegetto for a moment.

“You understand, right?” Malugia didn’t seem to be talking to Avalon, but rather someone else instead. “Let me convince this worthless child to grant my wish, then I’ll show you where Omnipotent City resides.”

Victor says to Malugia "The fact all one has to do is simple have the child exercise and train. That should tell you that reality Vertex is a strange place, or did you forget that all of us has a strange kind of immortality. I don't think I heard of anyone dyeing of old age." Victor flexes a bit to show that despite being an old man that he is very strong.

Victor asks Malugia "O and can you confirm are the kind of god that need worshipers?"

Back
Top Bottom