The Reality Vortex: Red Reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gods are ideas..? Zenta thought silently as he listened to Lucifer. So they exist because we...want to? How?

Although he listened to Lucifer's answers, he felt as if he went nowhere. All it did was raise more questions; there was no time to sit and talk, at least not in the castle. Instead, he nodded and saved his questions for another time, if there is one. As of now, he focused on what Lucifer was asking him. When Lucifer brought up who cursed the person he spoke of, he heard Lucifer mention the Beast.

"Oh, heavens no! My friend is not the Beast of legend." Zenta laughed loudly before quickly returning to Lucifer's question. "I do not know who specifically cursed him, but I remember that he mentioned a village placing the curse on him. According to him, he committed something short of genocide towards the people of the village." Zenta leaned over to take the new cup of tea the little Xy'phers offered him. "He has blood on his hands, no doubt... but that is not the man I met. We ate several meals together, and I did not suspect an ounce of malice from him." There was a small pause from the beast as he gazed down at his tea, his reflection staring back. "Still, if he did commit atrocities, then I suppose he should be punished, yes..?"

=======

"So Doom's alive?" Avalon said as he stood behind Berserk, peering over her hair. He noticed Doom's condition. "Well, he's not in the best shape."

Hang on, he said 'replaced them.' Replaced who? Did they try to replace the others? Avalon narrowed his eyes before glancing to Spina and Bernkastel. No... that doesn't sound like 'em. His gaze then shifted to Doom, witnessing him for the first time. No doubt the Breakers have trauma from their fight, this could get really ugly, really quick.

Avalon's hand slowly moved towards his pocket to grip some smoke bombs. If a fight were to break out, the least he can do is hide them from the overwhelming Xy'phers.

If a fight breaks out now, the King can get mad and kill us on the spot. Then again, if this Doom guy calculated his plan, down to the smallest detail, then we can't be hasty.

"Hey, before we do somethin' crazy, let's think for a second. We're in the King's domain, so any fight will alert him instantly. ...Then again, that Doom-guy ain't lookin' so hot either. One flick from any of us, and he's done for. I don't think now's a good time for flashbacks! Attackin' him won't do any good, so let's just... calm down."

Bage's eyes widened as the metal mess that was supposedly Doctor Doom's creation hobbled toward the group. Finally, Bage was seeing some form of Doom with his own eyes. This is what happened to him? It was probably best that it was this mangled version instead of the real deal. However, the Detective seemed to relax when Avalon suggested that they stand down. He was right, there couldn't possibly be a way for the Doctor to harm them in this state.

What does he mean by replaced? He thought to himself before his attention shifted to focus on Doom's "plan".

"And what exactly is that game plan?" Bage asked the Doom bot. "You couldn't possibly stop the Red King the way you are now."

"And? Leaving him alive won't do us any good either. If we get rid of him right now, we won't need to concern ourselves." Bernkastel angrily countered, incredulous at being suggested to spare the Doom stand-in. "You heard him; he's the last one. We could be done with it here and now. For a good long while."

"W-well that might be true, but let's think about this a little more..." Berserk stepped in, causing Bern's piercing glare to shift right onto her, or rather through her. Like she was elsewhere entirely. "It'd be easy. But if we jump him right now, the King will know where to find us. And him... something tells me they'd have no problem fixing this one up. Avalon might be right about this, we should be smart about this."

Bernkastel growled under her breath in exasperation. She took one last look at their surrounding, noting the broken orbs and gun laying abandoned. Avalon was right in that this Doom didn't seem to be any kind of threat. He posed no harm outside of his taunting. The witch crossed her arms as her murderous demeanor simmered down. "...Fine. I won't get my revenge with a feeble imitation anyway," Bernkastel grumbled to herself.

"Well, if you were planning on waiting in here til this all blew over, that freaky password of yours was your saving grace. From the Xy'phers that is." Berserk stated casually, glancing over at the monitor by the throne.

Doom's Secret Room

Cayde frowned once the Doom bot had entered into view completely, standing silently. His eyes turned onto the others first; curious to see their reactions. Each one more reserved and focused, an air of fatigue from the usual story of vengeance Cayde had endured for most of his time in the Vortex. The android let out a small sigh of relief at the sight unintentionally; relieved that he was not alone in the tired continuation of the past haunting the Breakers.

Yet the context of the Doom bot claiming that they waited for a new plan of action once their attempt to continue their original's work was thwarted by the Red King elicited a heavy frown from the machine. Bernkastel alone showed excessive potential to lash out once more, but to him, Cayde believed that the Doom intended to finish what the original Doom failed to do: defeat the Breakers. Two sides to a grudge existed from his understanding of the situation, and while the Breakers struggled to move on, Cayde focused solely on the potential of a Doom resurgence sparking another vengeance fueled ambition.

"Sounds like the plan was vengeance to me. Get back at the Breakers and finished what the original Doom started."

The android openly unhooked the holster on his hip, reaching down for his gun and pulling it out into the open; the metal flashing in what little light poured into the dark room.

"So here's what we're gonna do: first...stop talking in third person like that. It's very triggering."

Cayde narrowed his eyes slowly.

"Second, you drop this whole second act of Doom. I've lost enough friends from this stupid revenge cycle. You both lost, get over it already."

The Room

As a piece of himself was consumed, the eyes winced in pain as Vegetto grunted out in frustration. He floated silently, even at Lucifer's commentary on the matter and withheld himself to the same emotions. The conversation alone spurred against his mindset; the Potara fusion scowled down in annoyance at Lucifer's findings. The beast and the angel continued their own discussion on the matter, but Vegetto only grew further and further from their discussion as he focused in on what he needed to do.

In truth, the focus on building friendships and connections were similar to establishing cycles themselves with others. Attempting to seek the freedom that Lucifer talked about had only resulted in the devastating state of depravity Vegetto found himself in; there was nothing to learn about this Creator's Essence that would not send the man down the same rabbit hole of self destruction he had embarked on numerous times before. He knew he was not ready to seek the freedom Lucifer spoke of, as his last attempt led to the destruction of everything he initially cared for.

Vegetto glanced to the side as the two spoke, gradually closing off his mind to the discussion.

[Apologies for tardiness! Had a crazy week…!]

The Room

“You’re still quite young, Zenta.” Lucifer waved his finger at him. “In time, you’ll come to understand what I mean, and the importance of why Creator’s Essence is critical. But for now…”

After Zenta denied that his acquaintance was the beast of legend, the angel didn’t push any further. “My, aren’t you sympathetic?” His eyes squinted, back with a sinister smirk. “Just a few shared meals, and no active malice against you, he’s all squared in your mind. Punishment? Oh, how he was wronged! I mean, why else you would initially downplay his crimes, then revealing he’d committed a genocide?” After a minute of silence, Lucifer let out a light cackle.

“Joking aside…” Lucifer made the teacup in his hands vanished into thin air. “Good and Evil are also ideas, manifested by the sheer belief alone. When one disturbs a society to such a level, the beliefs of agitation in response to such crimes will give birth to the concept of evil. And based on their experience, it’ll become the template of evil. In many worlds, Gods will demonize others, tempting the mortals to considered anything not in the vision of Gods as evil. A common tactic to ensure absolute faith. This is done at a mortal level as well—and that can even form Gods as a bringer of justice against those whose stray from their path.”

Lucifer’s tone became serious once again. “Naturally, punishment is to be expected. Survival is the essential part of life after all, and one would stop anything that threatens such. But forcing eternal life as a means of punishment? Oh, how cruel. Does nothing but simply render the immortal being to be nothing more than treated as the original, ultimate sin.”

The Secret Door of Doctor Doom

“Revenge? Don’t make Doom laugh.” The Doombot quickly scoffed at Cayde. “You flattered yourself way too much if you truly think Doom gave any thought about you aside from pure amusement. Even I, a perfect replica of DOOM’s greatest mind, merely used those fodders as password to simply keep this place from the Red King’s grasp.”

Spina narrowed his eyes but chose to remain silent.

“Doom have no interest in stomping out a mere footnote.” Doombot struggled to raise his arm due to the abundance of crystals nudged in them, then balling his hand into a hard fist. “Rather, Doom found that she is here. A DOOM! At that moment… a plan was already in the making. It’s an absolute shame that you arrived here first than her.”

“Valeria?” Detective Spawn thought to himself.

“But no matter…” Doombot turned to the supercomputer. Although the quality was bad, and constantly flickered, there was something on the screen that showcase a loading bar was complete in a transfer. “Doom already thought of in an event like this… so Doom will simply deliver her the information in other means.”

“Quite being so damn vague, punk. What information?” Detective Spawn demanded.

“The location of Vita.” Doombot answered, as the supercomputer shutdown since it used the last of its remaining power to perform a transfer. “The one who can slay the Voice!”

Last edited:
"Wait, there is someone whom can defeat Voice?" Majin Bara inquired, having had the sense to hear the Doombot out, and was genuinely looking for answers.
If the Doombot could reveal who or what it mean, perhaps it could be some vital information that could be of some use later, or it could explain as to why the original breakers were sent on this goose chase of finding those tools and parts that Voice needed in the first place.

Last edited:
May thinks "Way do I think this is another mess of hers I stumbled on?"

May says in a matter of fact "it appears so, but it hardly improves or effect our current striation. I know this will be useful once the king is resolved but now, we are literally in the middle of a hive. If you need to digest this info, do it latter." May thinks "the real question is how permeant was this slaying."

"No, I-- I did not mean to say-- Hm." Zenta paused before he said anything else that might become fuel for Lucifer; however, one thing the Angel said caught his attention.

"Ultimate sin..?" He whispered under his breath.

The ultimate sin? Good and evil are ideas? Mortals can 'create' what is good and evil? W-What does it mean? If what Lucifer says is true, then perhaps... The tea Zenta held in his hand started to shake slightly at the thought. No. You cannot form Gods one a whim, right? Gods demonize those who do not agree with their views. ...No, no. It's utter nonsense. Maybe it works in Lucifer's universe, but my home is vastly different from his. His rules do not apply. ...They shouldn't.

"Well, your universe sounds unique, if not a little harsh. I would like to visit one day." Zenta took a sip from his tea, his shaking still did not stop, although it was very slight. "I am at the level of the mortals, so perhaps I have the same ability to add on to the concept of good and evil..." Zenta drifted off, his mind still in a whirlwind at what Lucifer mentioned. "Maybe I am nice because I did not want my friend to be looked at like a villain. No one should have to suffer the way he did, even if it is his own undoing. ...Still, I could be a fool for thinking evil can change."

=======

Slay the Voice? Vita? Avalon narrowed his eyes and stayed behind Berserk for the time-being, quickly scribbling down notes on his scroll. Doom knows of the location of this 'Vita' dude? Hmm...

"Yeah, right!" Avalon spoke out, finally walking out from behind Berserk. "Stronger than the Voice? Bah! I'll believe it when I see it. What's so special about this Vita dude anyway? Why ain't he here now? Bet'cha he's hidin' in fear, quiverin' at the Red King." Avalon seemed cocky, almost as if taunting Doom-bot. "So where's he at, anyway? Metropolis is blown to bits, and Reflection City is still recoverin' from their Xy'pher attack."

The ninja started to move towards the Doom-Bot, getting bolder with his approach. Although Doom-bot was weak and fragile, Avalon had no idea what he was still capable of, after all, he kept the Xy'phers at bay for a while. His eyes glanced at the supercomputer that died down, realizing what Doom had done. For a moment, Avalon bit his lip out of frustration, annoyed he could not get any information out of the computer, but he began to taunt again.

"Send the information to someone? Another weak Doom, I bet."

The Room

“Calm yourself, Zenta. I’m not judging you at all. Just find it fascinating that you, of all people, will sympathize with a murderer. Would explain so much…” Lucifer smiles at Zenta. He pressed his hands together after a clap. “These are topics that isn’t suitable for mere discussions, so do not fret if you aren’t able to understand what I’m saying. I was hoping we get to visit the City of Gods later.” Lucifer chuckled. “But I’ll leave with you with this to think about. If immortality is a punishment, then how long does one have to live until they are graced with forgiveness? If so, then what is the point of immortality?”

Leaving with that, Lucifer stood up and adjusted his suit. “Well, that’s assuming we don’t get executed before that. Speaking of…. I’ll fetch an attire suitable for this event. If I’m going to executed, I’ll want to look at my best.”

The angel’s mood was significantly better, but still did not freed Vegetto from his state. “Come, o will of the greats. Picking the appropriate colors to wear, I’m sure you at least capable of such!” The angel snapped his fingers and bunch of flying suits appeared before them. “Should I go with pink or red?”

“The one who can slay the voice?” Detective Spawn narrowed his eyes. “What is he talking about? Did Valeria know about this? …… No, she was just interested in finding the castle.” The hellspawn turned to Detective Bage and May briefly. “Shit.” Before Spawn can do anything, Avalon approached the Doombot with many taunts. “Hey, brat! What are you doing?!”

“…..”

Doombot stared down at the ninja that approached. He was completely silent throughout Avalon’s questioning.

“…..” Once Avalon got closed enough to meet face-to-face, their eyes meet.

“Are you done? Your attempt of mind games is as pathetic as the fools who died before Doom. There is no reason for Doom to prove anything to you. You’re embarrassing yourself.” Doombot took several steps back away from Avalon. “Had none of you Breakers arrived, and she came instead, there’s no doubt we could’ve taken on that blasted Red King. But now you’re here, it’ll be an inconvenience and problematic…” The Doombot reached for his chest. “Letting you live…. And have you turned into those things and find the Doom Coin? Never.” The door behind them slammed shut.

The Doombot ripped opened its chest, revealing a bomb, with mere seconds away. “Perhaps not enough power to destroy this castle nor that Red King, but enough to blow you away! Farewell, Breakers!” A powerful, destructive energy released from the Doombot’s body. Within seconds, the entire area was engulfed in a powerful, bright light in all direction in an attempt to destroy the Breakers.

Last edited:
May says taking out a shield wend doom started to compline "Doom is going to do something stupid get ready for it." May places her shield between her and Doom. May thinks as the explosion happened "Way is it that this bustard is so choosy."

May says as she looks at how after the shield "I hope we not alerted the king form that explosion. He made our job harder, or he really thought that becoming a piece of that king would be better?" May thinks "Well Doom is just as bad as what I heard. Did not need to confirm that."

"Vita...?" Bage mumbled to himself as if to memorize this name. Someone who could destroy the Ruler of the Vortex seemed almost like a legend being spoken to them. It hardly made any sense as of now, but it seemed that Doom was on a whole other chapter of this mess of a book that seemed to be playing out. Seeing Detective Spawn visibly worried made the head detective wonder if he had any other speculations about what this all could mean. He watched cautiously as Avalon began sizing up the doombot, and tensed once again as the bot began backing away from Avalon and May seemed to anticipate by placing a shield in front of herself

Bage's head swiveled to look at the door as it slammed shut behind them. What..?! Bage thought to himself. He turned back, his eyes meeting the gaze of the bomb before them, only seconds from detonation. "Avalon, back up!!" The Saiyan shouted, stepping forward with his hands already glowing and motioning to surround the group in one of his own protective Ki barriers to hopefully lessen the impact of the explosive.

Majin Bara also created a large energy barrier around the group as a whole, reinforcing whatever other barriers Bage and any of the others threw up themselves to shield them from the impact.

"You keep making the same mistake other villains keep making, Doom," she muttered, "we are NOT as easily vanquished as you think... only a FOOL thinks otherwise!"

The Room

As the cubes were pulled along in Lucifer's movement in summoning a variety of suits, Vegetto's attention snapped back to the world before him. The eyes within the cubes narrowed fiercely at the jest, his dual voice flat and curt in summoning whatever defiance he had left.

"Never."

The Secret Room of Doctor Doom

Despite the provocation of Doom's claim to be above revenge, the lamenting and dramatic explanation along with the bot's consistent third person speech elicited a prompt sigh from Cayde; the android rolling his eyes in accepting the truth he believed in of the bot.

"Yeah...sure...definitely not upset about losing...only amusement."

He turned his head towards the other Breakers with an incredulous look of annoyance.

"This is the guy who nearly destroyed the vortex? Clark really worked for a guy who refers to himself in third person?"

Cayde glanced back without waiting for a reply, however, turning his attention to mention of Doom's plan to work with Valeria. His concern returned once Doom mentioned that it was a shame that the Breakers found him first; the finality of the words prompting the android's suspicion. The door behind the team then suddenly slammed shut, Cayde's eyes widening at a brief glance over his shoulder before turning to Doom.

The android sprung forward in an immediate sprint, and while Bage had commanded Avalon to get back, Cayde had already reached the ninja in the precious time that was given in Doom revealing his bomb before detonating it. Cayde turned with his back to the Doom bot, now in between the bomb and Avalon, before tackling the ninja towards the barriers formed by the team as the bomb erupted into the bright light behind the two.

Berserk's eyes widened in alarm from the trapdoor shutting behind them, shouting with the others in dismay at the chaos about to unfold. Not skipping a beat to Cayde's swift movements, she took a step forward to catch the ninja and help him in to Bage's barrier. "No worries you're safe. But... oh no! Cayde! He's--"

Damn, this is a dead-end! I can't just stop him from exploding, there's nowhere to go-- Bernkastel looked around with narrowed eyes. Once she realized what Cayde had just done, her expression shifted to astonishment. "Cayde!?" The shock subsided in time for her to throw up her hands and try to help shield him with at least a fragment-crystal dome, but was too late to complete the spell. The blinding light of the explosion overtook everything instead, causing her to shield her eyes.

The Room

“You’re right. Pink and Red are a bit too much. I should go with blue!” Lucifer nodded.

“Shit!” Detective Spawn wasn’t fast enough to create an extra layer of barrier to assist the others. Naturally, his demonic cloak covered him to provide protection against the mighty blast. Last thing he could mustered before the blinding light engulfed the room, was the sight of Avalon being pulled behind the barriers by Berserk, but Cayde was still in the realm of being struck by the blast, but it was too late for anyone to do anything at that point.

The blinding light covered the room, followed by an intense blast that rocked everything. Ceiling collapsed, the debris kicked up in all directions, and the supercomputer badly damaged. Several artifacts were tossed around in the room, and damaged as a result. Doombot significantly downplayed the effects of how truly powerful the self-detonation device is capable of. The entirely of the room had turned into scorching hell.

Detective Spawn opened his eyes. It was a blur at first, but his vision cleared soon enough. He saw the state of the barriers cast by Bage, Bara and May and narrowed his eyes in awe. The explosive impact nearly shattered it. “Bastard really downplayed it…” He thought of Cayde—that blast was truly powerful and could possibly took him out. “Hey, Cayde! You’re alive—”

Spawn narrowed his eyes upon what he saw. Standing before Cayde was the older Saiyan, Spina who did not hid behind the barriers. Instead, he took the brute force of the blast, significantly lessen the damage against the barriers cast behind him and Cayde.

Spina dusted specks of dirt from his bare chest. “Not even deadly energy bombs can kill me.” His eyes were determined as he saw at himself. “This is me…” He whispered to himself.

“…. Clear Mind at your disposable, but emotions blinded you. Let go of that, and you’ll react accordingly.” Guardian’s voice lingered in Bernkastel’s mind. “Another death will come if you continue to idle in the sea of emotions. You already lost one recently. Keep your awareness sharp..."

As the embers from the blast seared off his body, Spina faced the Breakers, seeing that the Doombot is no longer presented. “I’ve cooled off enough. I’m going back to that room.”

Last edited:
Whelp, it seems that Doom isn’t as dumb as I thought… Big underestimation on my end. Avalon thought, until his attention quickly shot back to the glowing Doombot.

“Oh craaaap!” Avalon said until he felt himself tackled by Cayde. “Cayde!”

As the light grew brighter, it engulfed his vision entirely, blinding him. All the ninja could do was hold his arms out to cover his face. A few moments passed as Avalon’s eyes fluttered open, assuming he had perished from the explosion, but later turned his head. Standing before Cayde was Spina, barely with a scratch on him. In a way, Avalon was in both awe and confusion. Was the blast so weak that anyone could survive it, or was Spina pulling another trick? His suspicions rose slightly as he narrowed his eyes to the older Saiyan.

How can he not have a single scratch on him? Ain’t Doom suppose to be the reason some of these guys got nasty scars? On top of that, he’s just gonna ignore what happened? A shadow cast over Avalon’s eyes as his stare turned to a glare. What is this guy..?

Before he had a chance to dwell on the thought, he decided to let it go for now. He looked back at Berserk and gave her a pat on the back for pulling him in the barrier on Cayde’s heroic action. In a way, he felt in debt to Cayde and Berserk, the turquoise blush on his cheeks proved it. Once again, he felt that his lack of strength and skill was hindering them.

“Heh, thanks guys… I’d be a red splatter on the wall if you didn’t think fast, especially you guys." Avalon smiled to Cayde and Berserk. "Thanks a bunch, Cayde, Berserk...” Avalon let out a nervous chuckle. “Guess I kinda got ahead of myself. I had no idea he'd blow himself up like that. He sure as hell didn't look like he could do anythin', but I guess Doom is full of surprises, huh..? Aww shucks, I'm sorry I keep messin' things up for you guys."

Avalon frowned, feeling responsible for what happened, especially when the others could have gotten hurt. His ears slumped, showing his guilt, but he turned to Spawn, remembering one thing Doom mentioned that caught Spawn's attention.

Vita? Does Spawn know who this is? Is it... Valeria?

"Hey Spawn," Avalon began. "Doom mentioned something about a Vita dude. I noticed it kinda piqued your interest. So... who is Vita? Is it supposed to be Valeria?"

…But forcing eternal life as a means of punishment? …Nothing more than treated as the original, ultimate sin…

…Original, ultimate sin…

Lucifer’s words echoed loudly in Zenta’s mind. Although he looked calm, his mind was racing of everything Lucifer said. The Angel had planted a seed in his mind, something that made him a little restless. Lucifer may not have known it, but this conversation dug deep into Zenta, deeper than any other he’d had with the beast. The beast was still, thinking heavily on the conversation and the concept of how Gods are created and how mortals influenced it.

…If immortality is a punishment, then how long does one have to live until they are graced with forgiveness...?

Zenta’s hands began to shake and the tea inside the cup started to drip out. As much as he tried to calm himself down, he couldn’t. He turned away from Lucifer and faced the wall, giving the Angel his back. While he is aware that Lucifer is no fool, he knew that he could not hide his behavior. He already had an answer for the Angel should he ask or point it out, having a way with words like Lucifer. However, the last thing Lucifer said left him nearly speechless.

…If so, then what is the point of immortality…?

This one sentence made Zenta think long and hard, digging back into the deepest confines of his memories and beyond. While Lucifer meant it as an open-ended question, Zenta felt a need to reply. Before he knew it, he opened his mouth, almost unconsciously, a mere whisper in the silent room.

“…To make me change…”

Last edited:
May says as taking out a couple orb to check out damages a way forward "We survived the blast at this point we shood be concerned about the aftermath. I don't have to remind you that this Doom bot may alerted the xy'phers."

May starts to check the shield she used as the orbs gather information about the room and checks the others. May thinks "This should be able to be repaired and still usable. " She puts the shield away.

With the barriers nearly destroyed, Bage released the barrier and shook his hands furiously in the air. His forearms burned from the amount of destructive energy absorbed into his body, any stronger and the explosion could have cooked his arms completely. Once the smoke cleared, Bage's eyes widened in awe as Spina was revealed to have taken the brunt of the explosion for the group and only had minor scrapes afterward. Spina was absolutely anything from back to normal, that much was clear by now. But whatever that was would have to wait for another time. The Saiyan's attention was broken away from Spina as Avalon began questioning Detective Spawn.

"You took the words out of my mouth. Who exactly was that bot talking about? And have you known about them before?"

The senior detective turned to Spawn with slight concern while ignoring the stinging in his hands to listen up for an explanation if the other detective had one at all.

Once the light had faded, Cayde perked his head especially at the calls made from the others to check on his well being. His bright glowing eyes blinked in confusion, the intense explosion supposedly having taken him out in his mind like the others surmised. He glanced around briefly, muttering to himself first before addressing anyone.

"Huh, thought I'd need a rez for sure after a blast like that."

Cayde hopped up to his feet with some zeal and pep in his step; a clear excitement in his expression. After having spent most of his time in the company of Vegetto, the android could barely hide his enthusiasm at the others' concern for his well being. However, Cayde rose his right arm up, nonchalantly waving off Avalon's concern for negatively impacting the team.

"Ah don't worry about it, kid. It's what we Guardians do-"

The android froze, having managed to speak the last sentence but cutting it short quickly in his words. He then suddenly shook his head with a light laugh, his tone still feathery in delivery.

"I mean that's what friends do, you know? Teammates that help each other out when we're not at the top of our game...yeah. Having someone else to carry you when you're screwing everything up is why teams are good."

The smell of burning gas caught Cayde's attention, and the android leaned over to the side.

"Oh, excuse me."

A small flame burned along the android's ankle throughout the explanation, and Cayde promptly leaned down to pat the flame out with his gloved mechanical hand. After rising back up to his feet, Cayde turned back to the group in realizing his advice may not be the best given Avalon's personality to be hard on himself.

"Not that you screwed anything up...look, the point is, we got your back just like you have ours. Right?"

Cayde leaned to the side a bit, his panicked expression and pleading eyes begging Berserk and Bernkastel to back him up while the Detectives and May commented on the situation.

Bara nodded as she overheard Cayde speak.
"We all have each our own unique skills we can utilize to fill in where others lack. That's how myself, my friends back from my universe as well as Brachi work." She said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom