The Reality Vortex: Red Reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What?! You can't just delete stuff like that!" Berserk seethed. "She's cheating!"

Bernkastel's cat mimic stared up at Gravita with an indescribable wide-eyed expression, its head denting in unevenly and distorting in response to the gravitational pressure of her armored gloves. Yet it didn't move, only seeming to try and resist her ability from crushing it out of existence.

"Not so fast--" Bern widened her stance and held out her hands, twitching her fingers toward the kitty. While May and Bara went to counter the black hole attacks, she was trying to keep the cat's form together. Although she couldn't stop its inevitable spaghettification, the puppet was able to keep itself together by thinning its body more and more at odd angles before looking like an abstract polygon. It looked almost comical with its giraffe neck... until the cat's gaze changed to show angry eyes. Straining to even move her fingers a centimeter, Bern grit her teeth. "Now!"

The distorted shadow-cat became thin as a ribbon but quickly coiled itself taut around Gravita's head like a blindfold to block out her vision. Using its stored energy just to move, it rearranged its own matter and behaved like a rubberhose cartoon; its arms disappeared and reappeared elsewhere to fiercly claw at Gravita's head so the others' counterattacks could hit.

Berserk dashed over to Nia with a hand outstretched. "Well this is gettin' kinda hairy. You're not gonna take that shrimp's trash talk sittin' down are you?"

As Gravita grew closer to Spina, Zenta was stirring from the massive hit he took. He shook his head and peered behind him to sense that Spina was still alive. His attention quickly turned to Gravita and her immense gravitational force. He could not risk Spina getting hurt any more or delay the healing process, so he released his tails from his waist and propped Spina up against the dome walls. The beast wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and smiled wickedly.

"Well then, the Xy'pher is finally here..." Zenta said to himself, analyzing the moves Gravita used on the others.

"'Bout time you wake up puppy," Gravita taunted. "I was gonna kill yous and your other hairy friend. Right-O, let's see wha'cha got--"

Before Gravita could finish her sentence, she glanced at the kitty in her hands. At first she grew curious but then the cat began to contort and morph. Gravita dropped the cat, but it was too late. The kitty wrapped itself around her face and blinded her. The Dark Xy'pher let out a muffled yell before trying to yank the cat off her face. Just like the other Xy'phers, she was also unable to sense energy. She took the hits from May's grenades and Bara's mines, and thanks to Bara's mines, it created smoke around Gravita, making it more difficult for her to see. However, the more Gravita tried to pry the cat off her face, the more she distorted and ripped the cat apart by the sheer gravitational force.

Zenta took advantage of the opening Bernkastel, May, and Bara created and quickly went in to rush Gravita. The Xy'pher swung violently and without direction, yet the gravity was still strong. As Zenta zipped between her swings, he slammed a palm in the center of her chest, sending the Xy'pher stumbling back. Gravita pushed herself up to her feet and swung aimlessly towards Zenta who dodged elegantly. Within the smoke, shockwaves were felt with each precise strike Zenta did to the Xy'pher's body. Every time the Xy'pher fell, part of her armor chipped, exposing part of a black crystal underneath. She struggled to free her face from Bernkastel's cat and keep up with Zenta's swift movements. The more she fell, the more childish she became and the more her anger rose.

"ARRRRRGH! You're such an annoyin' DOG! I HATE cats! Get it off!" Gravita shrieked. Eventually, most of the cat was gone, leaving only splotches covering her face. "GET. OFF!"

Her movements are blunt and straight-forward, like a child. If that is the case, then she holds no counters to technique. Precise strikes and martial arts may be what we need to win this! Zenta thought to himself. If I can leave an opening wide enough for the group, then they can all strike!

"Vegetto!" Zenta called out. "Strike her with your martial arts!" The beast swept the Xy'pher's legs and made her fall down, but before she struck the floor, Zenta kicked her straight up into the air and out of the smoke for Vegetto to see.

"Shrimp? I see no crustacean." Nia said as she took Berserk's hand and pulled herself up. "But I agree! I will not allow this Xy'pher to talk down on me! Elf-man! You seem to be bright with ideas, perhaps you have something roasting in your cerebrum?"

"That's Avalon to you, and yeah, I think I do..." Avalon turned to face Gravita as Zenta fought her. "Judgin' by how she uses gravity, we can use it against her. Gravity is a force, ain't it?" Avalon smiled as he placed a hand on Berserk and Nia's shoulders. "I need your barrier Nia, and your explosives, Berserk."

"What's the plan?" Nia asked.

"Well, a contained underwater explosion, similar to what I did to Detective Goku, but this time we dial it up to 100. The gravity she uses will increase the pressure of water, especially if she's in a confined space." Avalon smirked before wrapping an arm around Berserk's shoulders, her bad influence rubbing off on him slightly. "The explosions are just an extra! Hell, why not electrified explosions?!"

"Yes... that can work!"

"If we can break apart her armor, then the others should have no problem hitting her soft spot! Wha'daya say Berserk? Ready for some mayhem? I call it the Berserk and Avalon Mayhem Bubble!" Avalon said as he held out a smoke bomb and tossed it into the air. "Let's take advantage of their weakpoints!"

The Snowy Mountains of Rogue City

“Off he goes…” Clark said once Vegetto vanished. He looked around at the terrain; he was a bit embarrassed about the mess he created.

“You put so much faith in him, Kal-El.” Vortex Man hoisted him from the ground and over his shoulders; princess carrying him. “Don’t think for a second that this’ll change him. He’ll slide back to his old ways once he becomes comfortable again.”

“I could say the same thing about you, Vortex Man.” Clark rests his head on Vortex Man’s back; the latter didn’t have a quick respond and went silent. “But you changed, and I believe that Vegetto is verging on that path. He just needs a little push.” He paused for a second. “Perhaps not the method I’ve chose. He just needs something to bring the life in his eyes again. And I believe that Cayde and the Breakers is something that can do that. And—” He’d closely dazed off due to his tiredness, unable to finish his sentence.

Vortex Man turned his head slightly. “Hmph. Rest, brother.” He levitated from the ground and sped to the opposite direction from where the Breakers are fighting.

Hive Arena

Lucifer was not amused being pushed and shove around by the nearby Xy’phers. It was obstructing his enjoyment to see how the Breakers will overcome this; especially that Gravita, the Dark Xy’pher, finally shown themselves. Pulling out a single handkerchief, the angel cleaned off the dirt off his white suit. In that moment, the nearby Xy’phers suddenly perished, creating a massive open space between himself and other Xy’phers. “Now,” Lucifer put the handkerchief into the front pocket of his suit, freshly clean from any pecks of rubble. “Now, I can enjoy the show uninterrupted.” His eyes narrowed. “Oh, Vegetto had arrived. Oh, now that’s a treat.”

-----

Broly laid there motionless. After the devastating attack that blasted most of his head, and then being electrocuted by Berserk’s plasma attack; he was under no condition to stand after that.

Detective Spawn was not fazed by the appearance of the Dark Xy’pher. Looks can be deceiving, speaking strictly from experience. His opened his cloak wide and a ring of green flames boiled over the Detective. Seeing Gravita tossing Bage and the other Breakers like a rag-doll, there was no point entertaining the slightest idea of underestimating her. After Zenta flung her in the air, Spawn took the opportunity to prevent her from abusing her gravitational powers.

“Eat shit, brat. Soul Hellstorm.” Arms of souls emerges from the cloak; each held a gun in their hands and opened fire towards the Dark Xy’pher in a rainstorm of bullets. That’s a black crystal alright, we ought to lean on the side of caution. “Whatever you’re planning, better think it fast—” A large hand wrapped around Spawn’s head, before being suddenly slammed against the ground. “Arghh!!” He turned, seeing Broly had appeared once again.

Xy’pher Broly’s body was completely and utterly damaged. His head was practically missing with the expectation of one piece of singular eye, and the crystal body had rusted beyond belief. It was clear that Broly was in no shape to battle. “My body… moved on its own…what is this….” Broly’s voice was completely inaudible. Despite his memories returning, he cannot go against the intent purpose of being a Xy’pher: obey the will of the King.

Cocking his hand back, a green energy ball formed in the palm of his hand as Broly rushed forward towards Avalon. Charging like a rampaging demon, he crashed onto the ninja and dragging him until he was near Cayde and Vegetto. Forwarding his hand, he slammed the energy ball against Avalon’s stomach, launching him towards the duo that resulted in an explosion.

---

Break time is over

Spina, laid against the wall after being tossed around initially, heard those words loud and clear. His body, for the first time in a while, was completely and utterly healed to its fullest condition. His heart started to race like never before… the old Saiyan felt something was building up inside him. The more he moved, the more it became much more intense. As if a bomb was about to explode from within. “This feeling…” Spina rose to his feet, while grabbing his chest. “My heart…”

May says to Nia as she keeps shooting Gravita "I thought at this point the plan was obvious." May thinks "we keep at it till she breaks, or we do."

May thinks "Lest hope that all Gravita is just a childish gravity mage, and the hive mind dos not fix it. If she just that way did the Xy'phers think she would be a threat to us." May seems to be more on guard as she shoots at Gravita.

The Hive Arena

As Cayde continued to dig through his belt line, Vegetto increasingly twitched his right eyebrow in hurried panic. He had his head turned forward despite the teasing from Berserk and the acknowledgements made on his arrival, watching the battle through the smoke and tracing the energies; following Zenta's movements in particular as the only source of energy he could pinpoint. His head turned up at the sudden call from Zenta; Gravita having been tossed high into the open air. The Potara fusion spun his head towards Cayde at the call, barring his teeth in a frustrated shout.

"Any day now Cayde!!"

Cayde yelped, but soon pulled up from his belt and threw out his only occupying item in the cartridge.

"There, found it! Catch!!"

Vegetto caught the small bean in his right hand, but raised his right eyebrow in sensing the consistency of it in his grip. He opened his white gloved hand, staring down to see not even 1/4th of a senzu bean neatly resting in his palm, his eyes darting up to Cayde.

"What is this?!"

Cayde blinked, a bit surprised at the fact that he produced a bean with little to no volume as well.

"Oh...uhh...I might have eaten a bit of it...sorry!"

Vegetto opened his mouth to protest again, but his head soon shifted again once he felt Broly's energy rise once more. He cursed to himself as he shoved the partial bean into his mouth, quickly chewing at the same time as he bolted forward towards Avalon; currently caught up in the Xy'pher Saiyan's grip. His left arm shot forward, reaching Avalon and energy soon encasing the Potara fusion's forearm. Yet Broly's energy blast erupted into a violent explosion with the two caught in the middle, a massive smoke cloud forming in the ring. Yet as quickly as it had formed from the explosion, it dispersed away under an intense shockwave of pressure and wind.

Floating in the air, Avalon was encased in a bright yellow energy shield that covered his entire body; having formed before the eruption of the blast to protect the ninja inside. Vegetto quickly pulled his arm back without a word to Avalon, the energy retreating at the motion of his arm and cascading up into his hand while the Potara fusion shot forward into the air. His aura flourished as he flew by Broly; the intense wind left in the wake of his dash the only attack he made on the Xy'pher Saiyan in an effort to reach Gravita still floating high in the air from Zenta's strike.

Vegetto soon came to a halt in the air, facing off with Gravita above the stands in carefully avoiding May's fired shots. His eyes darted down to the side for a brief moment, quickly assessing where the other Breakers stood and thought to himself.

Looks like they're all planning something...and Zenta thinks my martial arts can keep this Xy'pher busy...

The Potara fusion eyed Gravita with narrowed eyes for a brief moment, a stern stare in analyzing his opponent.

She talks and acts like a child...fights like one too. If I have to keep her busy and focused on me without my full power...then maybe it's time I bring out an old classic...

The all too familiar smirk of the Potara fusion quickly rose on his face, his white gloved fists clenching together.

"Hey kid! You think you're tough? Why don't you see if you can take on-"

Vegetto suddenly let out a thunderous roar, throwing down his arms while a golden aura rapidly exploded outwards around the Potara fusion's body. The jagged whirr of the Super Saiyan aura brightly illuminated the entire arena while Vegetto's blonde hair whipped upwards in the golden shine; sparks of blue electricity encasing the aura. Vegetto's now turquoise pupils locked back onto Gravita, his smirk rising now that the Super Saiyan transformation had been complete.

"-Super Vegetto!!"

Without waiting for an opening, Vegetto suddenly launched forward in a bright golden dash while he crossed his arms tightly in front of his chest. Flying forward with his legs, Vegetto jabbed and swung at Gravita with both legs like a boxer would throw punches; his arms still crossed neatly in front of his chest while he struck with precision and grace towards the small Xy'pher's chest and hip.

"C'mon!! At least make me use my hands!"

"Right! Let's get started! Berserk will go toe-to-toe with her and secretly plant some explosives while you back her up. On my signal, you encase her in a barrier, and Berserk can unleash her chaos!" Avalon said proudly. "So let's get ready and--"

Before the ninja had a moment to finish, he found himself grabbed by Broly and flung towards Vegetto and Cayde with a large energy ball. He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain and flames to take him, but it never did. Avalon slowly opened his right eye to see Vegetto cast an energy barrier to protect him. For a moment he was in shock and did not believe that Vegetto, of all people, saved him. Nonetheless, he did not have a chance to thank him before the Saiyan fusion went to aid Zenta with Gravita.

"Hey! I-I didn't need your help! Don't think you're off the hook yet, Vegetto!" Avalon snarked to himself Still, that was a pretty cool move you did there.

Nia quickly rushed over to Avalon's side and turned to face Gravita while she fought Zenta and Vegetto.

"Are you okay?" Nia questioned.

"I'm fine. Remember the plan; stick close to me and give me some cover. Berserk can handle herself just fine, so no need to worry about her." Avalon smirked slightly. "She'll probably get extra creative in issuing pain."

=====

Gravita managed to finally pull off the remains of Bernkastel's cat from her face. The smoke from Bara's move was still blocking her vision, and she did not foresee Vegetto's powerful kick. She fell to the floor and tried to punch where she assumed Vegetto would strike next, to no avail. The more she was pushed around by the two, the more she grew angry. Vegetto's taunting added to her tantrum.

"Kid?! ME?! Shut up! You better watch your dumb mouth or I'll--" Gravita was cut off by Zenta taking advantage of any openings Vegetto left. She was flung into the air once again.

"He is not your only opponent, child!" Zenta said.

Every time Vegetto kicked Graivta, Zenta struck Gravita with his energy palms in near unison. As the two attacked Gravita, they would also look like they were dancing with their own special style. With every powerful kick Vegetto did on her, her armor would chip away more and more, and when Zenta attacked with his precise energy palms, Gravita grew more disorientated. All the insults, attacks, and damage began to add up on Gravita's body, and eventually, she let out a scream of sheer anger.

"AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" As Zenta kicked her towards Vegetto, he quickly followed right after her. Gravita opened her eyes as wide as she could and held her hands above her head. "ZERO GRAVITY!!!"

Gravita swung her arms down, and suddenly, Vegetto and Zenta floated aimlessly in the air. Zenta wiggled around, kicking and flailing to see if he could move. In Vegetto's case, every time he tried to use his energy to propel himself, even in the slightest, it would send him spinning out of control without actually moving from his spot. It was at this time that the smoke from Bara's boulders started to settle down, exposing the two directly to Gravita. The Dark Xy'pher giggled as she finally spotted the two floating in midair, unable to move.

"Ah! I found yoooou~! You guys play dirty!" Gravita said with a very sinister grin on her face. "Heehee, but so do I!"

Gravita held her hands out to Zenta and Vegetto and both would see and feel their energy drain away similarly like Bage's Warhammer. Her gravity not only affect them physically, but it also drew in their energy little by little with absolutely no means of escaping! A white streak of energy was escaping from Zenta's chest, while a yellow one came from Vegetto's. Both fighters felt their chests get heavy with an ever-growing pressure.

Her gauntlets began to glow a slight pink color as the ground under her feet began to crack. The rubble and debris from the cracked ground started to gravitate around her gauntlets before disintegrating into nothingness. Her gauntlets continue to take away Zenta and Vegetto's energy until, just like the rubble, it gravitated around her gauntlets, and eventually her arms. While the two fighters floated in the air, Gravita moved them as far away from each other as far she could, purposely placing them on the opposite ends of the arena.

"Hahaha... Hahaha!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Gravita clapped her hands together in order to create a black hole, but this time, she used the energy she collected from Vegetto and Zenta. As the energy swirled and condensed, the two warriors would be drawn to it against their will at breakneck speeds. Faster and faster they flew until both beast and Saiyan slammed faces with one another. The force was so strong, it shook the inside of the dome and created a shockwave. Even though they hit, they brushed past each other until the force flung them back towards each other again and again, faster each time. Eventually, they came to a stop. Once they did, Gravita grabbed their throats with her gauntlets and pressed them into the ground, crushing them.

"No... I want more..! More!! MOOOORE!!!"

Gravita's eyes widen as her body began to show a small dark aura. Her grip on their throats grew stronger, so much that could not breathe. The dark energy that started to leak from her body burned at Vegetto and Zenta.

Bage rose his head and massaged his jaw with one hand, trying to soothe his bruised face as he recovered from Gravita's punches. He watched as the others tried to bombard her with their attacks to throw her off guard and gain the upper hand in the fight. He began to think.

She can steal a lot more energy than me... and what's worse at a faster rate than I can. Bage thought to himself. He rose to his feet, watching the other fight tirelessly, being tossed around like ragdolls. His hair began to float as his ki charged immensely, and pink armor appeared, layering itself over his body until it became his signature Bulwark armor.

Fine then. I won't take any of her energy. Bage scowled and slowly began to build up speed, approaching Gravita from behind. The black hole's gravitational pull was used to his advantage and he began to speed up to an unimaginable pace, just like Vegetto and Zenta. And as she held their necks, in the blink of an eye, the Saiyan god would seemingly appear right behind her, in the motion of swinging his own armored fist directly into her back.

She can have it! And then some! Bage roared, his fist pushing into her back while the pink ki rippled against the force and then exploded like a bomb as it repelled the dark energy that spilled out, causing Gravita to be catapulted into the air toward the arena wall.

Capitalizing on this, Majin Bara turned herself into a spinning sawblade as part of her Body Manipulation act and flung herself towards Gravita right as Bage made his attack which catapulted Gravita to the arena wall, swinging herself around quickly to and fro to deliver several cuts across her body in her attempt to help breaking Gravita's armor before she pulled herself back and reverted back to her normal form, hoping her moves would leave Gravita open enough for the others to tag in and keep putting the pressure on the Xy'pher.

"It worked...!" Bernkastel exhaled, relaxing as she finally let go of the invisible control over the cat, which was now disintegrated by Gravita's vicious removal attempts. "Phew, not doing that for a while..." her eyes narrowed watching Gravita's behavior get wildly more erratic-- as expected given her mentality, but now was the concern of how violent the Dark Xy'pher was going to get as a result.

Berserk blinked, looking a bit uncertain when Avalon mentioned gravity being just a force. "Well er, yeah... but gravity's a darn consistent force! And she eats up energy attacks like nothing... wait." listening closely to his plan, her eyes lit up excitedly.

"Did you say... explosives? Say no more! I'm on it--" Berserk got cut off when Avalon ended up getting sidewinded by Broly, shouting in shock with the explosion following shortly after. She took a step forward, waiting for the smoke to clear before sighing in relief that Avalon was unharmed. Looking over to see it was Vegetto who had come to the rescue, she gave Nia a cocky smirk. "Alright, I'm going in!"

"Black holes and energy-siphoning... what a bad matchup for me. There's still the other one. Better finish him off while I have the chance," Bernkastel started to glide around the arena while shockwaves inundated the field. "Hey, you! Down already? I'm still here, so come and get me!"

I have to wait for Avalon to give us the signal, and then maybe I could blast Broly right at her if he's still kicking, the Witch plotted. Either way, she couldn't afford to let either Xy'pher get to Spina.

Berserk watched Bage and Bara dive in to fight off Gravita while she was focused on Zenta and Vegetto. "Now's good a chance as any while they've got her attention--" moving around the arena in a zigzag, the punk began planting C4-mines across the arena walls that remained stable enough during the entire battle. At the sound of Bage's pink ki exploding against Gravita's Dark Energy, Berserk turned before grinning. "Here we go-- time to kickstart the plan!"

Dashing to the wall Gravita was catapulted towards, Berserk blasted off right for her-- but rather than tackle her directly, Berserk slid just past the Dark Xy'pher. Her sword gripped like a baseball bat in both hands. "Fooooore!" She shouted before slamming the blunt end of her weapon into Gravita's torso, forbading a window to adjust her gravity and catch herself. Sending Gravita right for the wall containing the mines, Berserk didn't miss a beat and pulled out the detonator to slam the button.

"Heehee... I'm goin' to crush your throats... inch by INCH." Gravita cackled while she applied more pressure on the throats of Vegetto and Zenta. She lifted the two warriors closer to her face, her eyes flickering between yellow and pink. The Dark Energy from the crystals began to consume her more and more as her armor crumbled.

Zenta gripped her wrist as hard as he could and tried his best to pry free from her grip. He could no longer breathe as he felt his windpipe being crushed by Gravita. The beast began to gasp for air.

"That's right... Nice and slooooow---"

Suddenly, Gravita felt herself flung towards the wall of the dome, finally releasing her hold on Zenta and Vegetto. She slammed against the barrier hard, the explosion taking more chunks of her armor away and exposing more of her Black Crystals. The Xy'pher slid down the wall and shook her head, not expecting Bage to attack her like that. As her gaze fixated on Bage, she was too late in noticing Bara as her spinning attack did more damage to her armor and sent her flying once again.

"Alright, it's showtime! Nia! On my signal, trap Gravita in a barrier!" Avalon said before grabbing the smoke bomb he threw earlier. He quickly performed some hand signs and threw the smoke bomb on the floor, giving him and Nia some temporary cover. "Give Berserk some cover!"

"Right!" Nia nodded before quickly floating over towards Berserk's side from the smoke.

Once Gravita was slammed by Berserk's sword, she indeed went flying, however, she stopped by applying stronger gravity to her body which pulled her down to the ground quicker, and before she hit the wall. She smirked at Berserk before holding out her hand to the PowerPunk, sending her flying from the gravitational force directly to her gauntlet. Nia quickly covered Berserk in a barrier which stopped her from moving and it soon became a game of tug-o-war with Nia and Gravita.

"You think you can win?!" Gravita laughed. "I'm so much stronger than you, WEAKLING!"

"I'm not here to play this game with you!" Nia hissed. "Your gravity is weak! You cannot crush me or the Wild-Haired girl! Try your hardest!"

"Wanna BET?!"

As Gravita grew angrier, her gravity against Nia and Berserk grew significantly stronger. So much that the barrier-bubble Berserk was in dropped to the floor and made a small crater. Nia held her barrier strong and withstanding the best she could, waiting for Avalon's cue. Gravita, as much as she pushed her gravity to the max, Nia's barrier was not cracking and remained strong. Avalon came out from the smoke cover and rushed towards Gravita, tackling the Xy'pher closer to the wall. Annoyed and irritated, Gravita turned around to see the bombs planted by Berserk just in the nick of time and grabbed Avalon by his scarf, cackling. She held the ninja directly in front of her, planning to use his body as a meat shield in order to absorb the bombs planted by Berserk.

"HAHA! Nice try! I win!" Gravita turned back to Nia and Berserk, holding her gauntlet out to the women and slowly closing her palm. The gravity increased by nearly 10,000 times on the barrier alone, finally starting to show some cracks. If it were to break, Berserk would be crushed to the size of a pebble in an instant. "Say goodbye to your annoying girlfriend!"

"Now Nia!" Avalon shouted from behind Gravita.

Behind Gravita, Avalon stood on Nia's back as she held a hand in front of herself to place a barrier around Gravita. The Nia protecting Berserk was a clone that never used psychic powers! It was a clever trick Avalon pulled using the Xy'pher's disadvantage. The real Nia was off to the side, casting her barrier in safety, while Gravita was focused on the fake Nia. Meanwhile, the Avalon Gravita held in her hand was also a clone! It gripped Gravita's arm and erupted into an explosion of water. Nia quickly manipulated the water to form the shape of a dome around Gravita where her immense gravity caused the water to gravitate around her.

"Not done yet!" Avalon performed some quick hand signs before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small black ball and tossing it in his mouth. "Water Style! Black Flame Water!"

Avalon shot a torrent of water towards Gravita that was mixed with crude oil. It added on to the water already gravitating around Gravita and added to the pressure. Finally, Nia pushed her hands in front of her to push Gravita towards the explosives and create a seal-proof barrier around the Dark Xy'pher. Gravita was stuck in a barrier with highly flammable water, and once those explosives went off, it was all contained in one small sphere under immense pressure. The explosion was so powerful that it ended up breaking through the barrier and flinging Berserk, Nia, and Avalon backwards. The effect on Gravita was devastating.

Gravita laid on the floor, her armor entirely gone and her black crystals exposed.

"You... disgusting... low-life..." Gravita said under her breath as she struggled to pull herself up on her feet. The Dark Energy from the crystals began to pour out like goo, engulfing her legs first. "You dare... destroy my armor..?! The one I made myself?! THE ONE I MADE?!"

Suddenly, the gravity inside the entire dome grew powerful, too powerful; operating at a similar rate to that of the center of the black hole. It was so strong that all the Breakers were instantly forced to the ground, creating craters when they hit. They could not move a single muscle no matter what! The effects of Dark Energy had truly manifested on the field and its intense pressure is limiting certain abilities.

"You are ALL SO ANNOYING! I HATE you! I hate ALL OF YOU!" Gravita's mental state was growing more and more unstable, while the dark energy continued to swirl around her feet. Every breath she took released purple gas from her nostrils, like a crazed animal. Finally, her attention instantly darted to Spina, noticing he was the only one who did not attack her once. Her eyes twitched, the insanity taking the best of her.

"And YOU! What makes YOU so special, HUH?! Are you MOCKING me?! That's it!" Gravita released a powerful scream before charging directly towards Spina and pulling back her gravity gauntlet. Reality and time started to warp and distort around her gauntlet by the sheer amount of force she held behind it. There was no doubt she was going for the kill. "I'LL KILL YOOOOOOU!"

Hive Arena

Broly staggered a bit after Vegetto sped past him, leaving the intensity of the wind as a means of an attack. Frustrated, the Xy’pher took Bernkastel’s taunt as a challenge and headed straight towards her. Despite the head injury clearly having an effect on his mental capacity to maintain focus in battle, the Xy’pher Saiyan pushed on. Despite the initial taunt, Broly cackled seeing the Witch of Miracles pinned down by powerful gravity; he himself seemingly unaffected by it due to being an ally to Gravitas. “Ha… die, little worm.” The Xy’pher cocked his right arm, balling his hand into a fist; green energy engulfing it before attempting to strike her.

Detective Spawn was unable to move because of the intense gravity—made worse that it was powered by the onslaught of Dark Energy. “She’s off her rockers…” He felt his energy being pressured; a side effect when an overflow of Dark Energy is present in an area. It causes inconsistencies and can rendered their moves to fail at any moment’s notice. Seeing Broly about to strike down Bernkastel, there was little option that he could’ve done. Worse, Spina is now completely open for attacks and Gravitas is taking full advantage of it. “Damnit!!”

Tu-tum.

Normally… a Saiyan experienced substantial growth after surviving near death. And thanks to that boost in power, they can turn the tide of battle to their favor. Vegeta, Goku and even the fusions like Vegetto are pivotal examples of such. Some Saiyans can even grow stronger during battle; constantly learning and adapting from their stronger opponents. Gogeta, Broly and his incarnations are such examples.

Tu-tum.

But Spina was entirely a different case altogether. In the string of his scrambled memories coming together, the truth of the matter is that Spina had constantly fought many battles where he was severely outclassed during his time. Yet, in the middle of battle, Spina would suddenly experience growth so extreme that it cannot be described with mere words and suddenly overwhelmed the opponent. If normally, Saiyan would receive on average an increase of 100x of their strength…. Whether recovery from injuries or growing in battle….

Tu-tum.

Spina would instead receive an increase of an 1000x. And that number dramatically rises every single time in battle in response to an overwhelming opponent or recovery. Such unnatural growth labeled him as, by the others and especially by his former comrades, the “Saiyan Beast”.

Tu-tum.

However, Spina’s growth was suddenly halted for a while. Despite being in many battles, the Saiyan was unable to grow due to the interference of something outside of his control. He became stagnant, tired, and prone to destructive tendency. The energy spiraling around inside him was not his own; his experience boosts was delayed indefinitely. Until… Bernkastel had reversed the growing nature of Dark Energy to its beginning stages. And with Bara and Bernkastel healing the old Saiyan to his own energy…. The delayed experience boosts…

Tu-

An explosive amount of energy erupted from Spina. In every direction, powerful winds whipped violently around like a raging hurricane. It causes all the Xy’phers in the arena flung around from their seats erratically. Even Broly got caught up in the winds, flying around like a doll until he crashes onto Nia. Lucifer, although his hair was getting messed up until it became incredibly frizzy, narrowed his eyes upon seeing such a rapid change in the old man. “What’s… this?” He spoke curiously.

Roaring like a lion, his cry echoed across the hive and beyond—even outside of the Mysterious Manor itself. His energy was rising so much that it cracks the walls of the dome, nearly causing it to collapse from its pressure. Cocking his right hand back, Spina’s fist collided against Gravitas’, the sudden burst of strength pushing the latter away in a considerable amount of distance. To Bernkastel, while unknowingly to everyone, this leads to an evolution of something… disastrous. Only time will tell.

Lowering his hand, Spina had undergone a transformation. It was visually similar to that of a Super Saiyan 3, albeit a few key differences, His hair was more wild-like, and held, along with his tail, a darker shade of gold. He still retains eyebrows, red eyeliner appeared around the eyes, and gains a considerable increase in muscle mass. The scars on his face and body burst into red hot flames, with slight blue lighting crackle around him every so often. There was a darkish like aura that appeared briefly, before disappearing completely. The sudden explosive of experience growth happening at once… lead to this strange evolution of the Super Saiyan transformation: Super Saiyan: Full Power.

Due to the presence of Dark Energy, even in the weakest point, inside of him, granted the old Saiyan to stand against Gravitas’ overwhelming presence. Spina motioned his arm around gracefully, leaving behind stream of water from his fingertips before taking on a fighting stance. “Sorry, I was asleep. I didn’t catch all of that. But now… I’m awake.” In a brilliant form of movements, Spina forward his right arm and unleashed precise strikes that bombarded Gravitas.

“Flowing Strike: Instant Slayer.”

May says a flat but bit of mockery "your pissed because you lost your armor? Come on how foolish are you? Never mind the fact you thought you were untouchable despite being a combatant tells me what i needed to know." The mockery is forming the fact that May herself is a craftsman herself and fighter. May's combat armor excavates as she pushed to the ground. May gets back up and keeps shooting at Gravata.

May can't help but think "That way anyone that make things for combat do stress tests. I know my armor can deal with blasts like that one far better than her armor."

Berserk, held her hands over her head, slamming against the wall of Nia's barrier that bubbled her in safety against Gravita. Gasping at the sight of Avalon in her grip, Berserk banged her palms on the barrier.

"NO! Avalon get outta there!" She already activated the explosives so she couldn't undo it. "You little half-pint! I'd beat you to a pulp if it weren't for those cheatin' gloves of yours!" Berserk cried out in surprise right after, slamming into the ground hard enough to be halfway inside a crater. Hearing the barrier start to give, she put her arms up in a desparate bid to keep the force field from caving in.

"Avalon?" Berserk called out, her worried expression giving away just enough to laugh. "Ha, I knew it wouldn't be that easy to catch ya... give me a hand wouldja? I'm two millimeters from being flattened into a pancake here--!"

Bernkastel motioned for Broly to come after her from afar. "Yeah that's it..." the Witch got a magical attack ready, reeling her glowing hands back as Broly closed in on her. In a split second, however, her body met the ground as she was pinned flat by an unseen force.

"Wh...what .... is this...?" Bernkastel strained to speak, her eye darting around frantically and saw bodies drop to the floor in her now-limited field of vision.

Damn, this is bad... really bad! I can't move! Bernkastel grit her teeth trying to wrestle free of the pressure on her, barely able to breathe in enough air. Broly's silhouette case a shadow over her, meeting his evil gaze with only a grunt uttered in response. She couldn't use clear mind if she couldn't move a muscle-- glowing particles formed above her body, presumably attempting to form some kind of magical shield against him but the pressure wouldn't allow her to assemble it fast enough. Sparks furiously flew from the circle under her concentration, and she quickly shut her eyes in anticipation of Broly's fist.

But it never came-- instead there was a massive gale force wind that cleared her vision again. Bern was startled by the rumbling scream that echoed around them. "Spina...?" She almost couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was beyond her understanding. How'd he manage this when he hadn't even been fighting? Bern felt like she should be glad he could hard-counter Gravita... but there was something strange about the whole thing.

"Hey look! It's the old man!" Berserk shouted in surprise. "Quick, whaddo we do while he keeps the shrimp occupied? I got a bad feeling about that goopy stuff coming off her body. It's creepy!" She waved her hand to get Avalon and Nia's attention so she could safely get out of the barrier.

Gravita snarked as the group fell flat to the floor, ready to pick the Breakers off one by one. Her eyes shined vividly while more Dark Energy poured from her body. Every step she took closer to Spina crushed the ground under her feet into dust. However, before she could get close enough to Spina, she felt the man strike her body. For a moment, her gravity lifted, freeing the Breakers from its powerful force.

“W-What..?” Gravita seemed shocked that Spina was back on his feet and managed to punch her. “How are you..? Hmph! Whatever! I'll kill you the same!”

Avalon was quick to move up to his feet and rub his jaw, having slammed face first when Gravita used her gravity. He dashed to Berserk's side and instantly looked back to Gravita.

“Well, we can't touch the Dark Energy that comes out of 'er, so hand-to-hand is a no-go...” Avalon bit his lip. But Spina's holdin' out just fine... Why is that?

Zenta quickly flipped back up onto his feet and coughed, finally taking a breath of air after being choked. His attention shifted to Bernkastel as he quickly went over to her side. The beast then stared at Spina and saw how he managed to harm Gravita despite releasing Dark Energy.

“Spina..? How is he..?” Before Zenta had a chance to finish, Gravita let out a deafening scream towards the group.

“No! I want to fight this OLD MAN!” Gravita yelled before holding out her hand to the Breakers. “STAY OUT OF IT! This is MY SHOW!”

Suddenly, the group would experience Zero Gravity and began to float, unable to control their movements. Her gauntlet started to glow and produce a black hole made entirely of Dark Energy, drawing the Breakers in closer and closer. The Black hole grew bigger and more unstable in her hand, taking even pieces of her own body with it. The gravity of the Dark Black Hole would also suck the energy of the Breakers, making them feel weaker the closer they got to it, almost compelling them to submit. If the Breakers got too close, they would be instantly crushed.

"Alright! We got her!" Bage cheered momentarily as the others attacked and completely destroyed her armor. But the small victory was short-lived, as Gravita's rage-filled gravity increase pulled Bage down, slamming his face into the ground below. The Saiyan detective could only struggle against the weight and watch as the Dark Xy'pher threw her childish tantrum while trying to think of a plan to stop the intense pressure. She was so much stronger with the dark energy fueling her power. Could this be the end for them? "W-What can we do... now?"

Then, suddenly, all thought left Bage's mind as the tornado of energy tossed around the bodies of the smaller Xy'phers into the air. Their bodies were shiny specs in the air, like stars glistening in the night sky. Bage watched on, wondering what was going on. He would have jolted from the loud roar had he not been glued to the dirt. He tried to look up from where he was to see, but all he could make out was the glowing crimson scars before he was suddenly released from the increased gravity. The Saiyan god then rose his body, now on his knees staring at the powerful, devilish-looking force that was Spina. He was relieved to be sensing such a massive presence coming from the older Saiyan. They could definitely win this now.

Without any more hesitation, Bage jumped to his feet to join the group, arriving to hear Berserk and Avalon formulating a plan. Not touching the dark energy would be easy for him, and it seemed like Spina's new form was protecting him from the energy, at least that's what the detective could assume. Either way, the two of them could keep her distracted while the others fight long distance. Bage went to relay his thought to the group but quickly held his tongue and braced himself as Gravita shouted toward them.

"Not again...!" Bage grunted, losing his footing now with the zero gravity in effect. His worries however were more focused on this new, much more sinister-looking black hole. He could only muster a pink blast to try and push himself in the opposite direction, hoping he wouldn't get close enough to find out what this dark power could do. He tried to "I don't like the look of that. How are we supposed to stop a black hole like that? It's tearing her own arm off in pieces!"

Hive Arena

Detective Spawn witnessed as, in front of the old Saiyan, a trail of blue light suddenly appeared. “This is Super Saiyan…?” The Detective was aware of many different variations of the Super Saiyan transformations, but none came close to what Spina had achieved. Despite the outpouring of power, the Detective noticed a distinct lack of aura around the Saiyan. Before he can observe further, Spawn felt light, floating aimlessly towards the air without any control due to zero gravity coming in effect.

“Damn brat…!” Spawn mustered enough to fired multiple rounds from his cloak, but it all twirl easily into the dark black hole; stretching it until it became thin noodles. A futile effort. The collective arms coiled up due to the energy being zapped away, retreating into his cloak.

In using special footwork, elegantly and quickly, Spina closed the gap between Gravita and himself and swung his right arm. He swipes the literal dark black hole from her, and, in a single tap from his fingertips, outright disperse it into 24 small orbs. Charged rapidly, the 24 orbs absorbed into his right hand. With a confident smirk, Spina forward his right palm into Gravita's chest.

“Flowing Strike: Water Pressure Palm.” Spina unleashed 24 fast, piercing attacks, shredding down what remains of her armor from sheer impact. In the last attack, Gravita was pushed away, but Spina managed to grab her by her crystal ear. He swipes her legs, providing him enough room to spin her around.

“Flowing Strike: Hydro Flames.” He opened his mouth and fired a beam of liquid energy coated with raging flames. It engulfed Gravita as the impact forced her backward against the ground. The red-hot liquid searing against her crystal body.

Lilith weaved through Lucifer’s hair, gentle combing and brushing it as the angel observed Spina’s movements. “No wasted movements. He moves as if he was flowing like a calm river, even in a raging storm.” The angel too noticed a lack of aura around the old man. “Not an ounce of energy is leaking. What is the reasoning for his unexpected growth of power…” His blue eyes darted towards Bernkastel.

Spina had demonstrated several martial arts throughout his battles. His most notable is Rising Strike and, because of some external factors, Brutal Style. However, these marital arts are focused primarily on hyper offense, with little regard for defense. Flowing Strike, Spina’s most advanced martial arts, involved extreme concentration of one’s power and weave it in a calm and collective manner. However, prior to this, Spina had used Flowing Strike as a means to settle fight quickly, pushing for more power than follow the actual concept behind it. Even with Rising Star, the combination of Rising and Flowing, was demonstrably weaker because, once again, Spina was outputting his destructive power wildly first, putting the management nor focus second.

“Listen Spina,” A glimpse of Spina’s memories of Kai, his supposed friend and mentor. “You focus only on outputting destructive attacks in hopes of overwhelming the enemy. It can work. But when it doesn’t, you’re tired out easily, leaving yourself quite open against for retaliation. And you simply cannot rely on tapping into reserve of energy forever in the middle of battle—you’ll gassed yourself out. And your movements, although fancy, are predictable, wasteful, and incredibly easy to dodge, no matter how fast you are. Even that aura that appears around is just Ki leaking out of your body…”

Kai motioned her arms in a gentle, calm manner. It was elegant, beautiful; upon launching a single strike of her fist, she shattered a mountain from a mere shockwave. “By channeling that power into something proficient and precise, you can lead your enemies around the nose by moving like a calm stream and finishing them off with a strike strong enough to smash even the greatest of enemies like a raging river. And I believe that will help regulate and managed that destructive power you often gained in battle; so, you won’t waste any movements. Instead, allow your body and soul to flow like water, and enforced incredible offense strength.” Flowing Strike comes with an incredible offense… and…”

Spina had mastered the Flowing Strike by following the principle to its truest concept. Thanks to the strange evolution of Super Saiyan, his energy was no longer wild, but instead calm, allowing the old Saiyan to prevent it from leaking, but managing it so it’ll only appear when delivering blows. After Gravita was flung away, Spina charged after her to continue his assault.

===

Due to the dispersing of the dark black hole, Spawn landed on the feet once more. “Hmph… that old bastard seems to be different—”

Broly landed on the ground and was in awe by the sudden increased of power. He shook a bit, feeling that his instincts, thanks to the influence of Dark Energy for being near Gravita, are overriding the loyalty to the Red King. “Spina…. SPINA!” He shouted in a disgruntled voice. Letting out a painful cry, the Xy’pher rushed forward to attack Spina.

“You’re still going?!” Spawn felt that his powers were returning and unleashed green chains to wrapped around the Saiyan and hold him down. “Stay still you stubborn bastard!” Despite pulling back, his feet drag against the ground as Broly continues to push forward.

“Spina….!!” Broly shouted as he approached Bernkastel and Bage, shoving both of them out of the way with a punch. “Spina!!!”

Last edited:
The Hive Arena

A bright flash of yellow light shined brilliantly near the group of Spawn, Bernkastel and Bage for a brief moment, and in the next instant, a bright beam sword of pure energy was visible. The intense sword of energy pierced into Broly through his abdomen all the way into the ground, the source of the attack floating down near the team.

Vegetto coughed lightly, rubbing his neck with his free hand and the other extended out in unleashing the Spirit Sword, his turquoise eyes locking onto Broly briefly.

"Stay down."

The Potara fusion turned to his side, holding the Spirit Sword in place while he looked up, watching on while Spina charged after Gravity to continue the assault. His own blonde eyebrows narrowed intensely in following the old Saiyan's movements closely.

"I need to see this."

Cayde coughed as well, running up to the group and lifting his head to see the battle above.

"Just curious...is it normal to destroy a black hole with pure power? Because if you all can do that...I don't want any part of this fight anymore."

May was unmoving thanks to the fact that her bullets and the blockhole's pull was equaled out. May was about to take out another grenade to counter the black hole but Spina beat her to the punch

May says as she moved back a couple steps wend the black hole was destroyed "Cayde in the Vertex it's best to say that everything is normal. " May moves back to a new position to keep shooting Gravita.

Bernkastel fell to the ground on one knee upon Spina releasing them from Gravita's zero gravity grip. Panting to get the air back in her lungs, the edges of her silhouette rippled violently before settling back into a solid state. Having almost been sucked into the black hole, her form was on the precipice of being torn away from her real one.

That was close... but how did he? Bern couldn't finish the thought, hearing Broly's thundering footsteps come from behind. Wide-eyed, she tried to get up but the energy drainage slowed down the time to react. Hitting the ground from his punch, Bern hacked up what little air she got back into her lungs. Gritting her teeth up toward Broly she got ready to retaliate until the beam sword pierced him through the chest.

Rising to her feet slowly as Cayde caught up to the group, the witch took note of their astonishment. "So, you mean to say this isn't a Saiyan form either of you know about...?" Bernkastel's dead gaze followed theirs, following Spina's movements closely. "In all the times I've seen Spina fight, I've never seen this occur. I've only ever seen him go full-offense to quickly being down his opponents. But right now, that wild aura I used to see is so... contained. It's like he's dancing with the water-- no, like he is the water."

Maybe that was what gave her a foreboding feeling; Spina now acted so uncharacteristically graceful and measured. But unlike when he was full of the Dark Energy, there wasn't a palpable bloodthirst for destruction. This Spina was a total contrast to Gogeta's playful and easygoing demeanor. She couldn't help but be mesmerized by it, her tone almost dulcet in admiration. "It's so... beautiful."

"Unlike these ugly glittering things," Bern's voice was instantly frigid, turning a sharp glare over to Gravita's leaking dark energy before resting on Broly's broken body. "It seems Spina can fight her head-on unharmed, but the battle will probably escalate in scale."

"Eleki was remotely controlled to explode the whole city. Who knows what could happen with this freak?" Berserk wondered. "There's still one thing we can do in the meantime, and that's retrieve the core from ol' Broccoli head here."

"Hmm... perhaps we can get more intel from Broly before we do?" Bernkastel tapped her chin. "It seems like he's not completely mindless so perhaps he'll tell us more about their next takeover plan. At the very least, he may know where Cuki is."

"Good idea! The last Xy'pher we captured was..." Berserk's gaze briefly moved to Zenta. "Broken."

Bernkastel's right, we should try to capture Broly in case he knows anythin'... Aww crap, we need some sort of plan! Avalon bit his lip C'mon Avalon, think!

As Avalon examined the fight between Spina and Gravita, he noticed that Spina was completely unaffected by the Dark Energy. Compared to the rest of the Breakers, he would be the best bet they have against the Dark Xy'pher. His eyes then darted to Broly and his rampage. He noticed that Broly was acting very different compared to the usual Xy'pher behavior.

Spina is our only shot at handling Gravita right now, so we have to keep Broly away from him! Broly's actin' different from the usual Xy'pher... If Broly's gettin' corrupted from Dark Energy, then we can't touch him either... Avalon quickly turned to Zenta, Berserk, and Nia, already thinking up a plan. Unless...

"Nia! Can you create multiple barriers around people?" Avalon shouted.

"I can as long as they are within my line of sight!" Nia answered.

Avalon looked over to Berserk and quickly snatched her sword before handing it to Zenta. The beast stared at Avalon, confused.

"Can you light this up with your energy? Like a flamin' sword thing?"

Zenta took the blade in his hand and gently placed his thumb on the flat side of the blade. He carefully directed his energy through his thumb onto Berserk's sword. It literally leaked white and pastel blue energy before Zenta suddenly swiped his thumb across the sword, lighting it ablaze, and handing it back to Avalon. The blade would not physically burn Avalon, despite burning wildly. The Ninja ran back to Berserk and placed the ignited blade in her hands.

"This sword will not only slice through Broly, but slice through his energy, right? Maybe it'll slice up that Dark Energy he has to give the others a better openin'!" Avalon panted, his face serious.

"But how will we get close without being affected by the Dark Energy that is corrupting Broly?" Zenta tilted his head.

Avalon jutted a thumb back at Nia and Bernkastel.

"That's how. With a bit of luck, and maybe a miracle or two, we can keep Broly at bay and away from Spina. Nia! Cast your barrier over Zenta and Berserk while they get close to Broly."

"Righty-O!"

Nia held her hands out to cast a barrier around Zenta and Berserk's shape. It was easy for them to move around and it would prove useful in protecting them, at least temporarily, against Broly. Zenta stared at his hands and noticed a thin veil of energy surrounding him and Berserk, finally understanding Avalon's full plan. The Beast smiled to himself before rolling his shoulders, cracking them in the process.

"I think I am beginning to understand your plan. It is insane, but any chance is better than none." Zenta chuckled and turned to Berserk, giving her a thumbs up. "I promise I will not 'break' this one. Well, I will not break it that bad."

Without warning, Zenta quickly dashed to Broly with his hands coated in a burning white aura. He purposely aimed for Broly's joints, particularly around his legs, in order to keep him from struggling against Spawn's chains and give Berserk a better advantage. With every strike Zenta did, Broly's legs went numb.

Avalon nodded as soon as Zenta made the first move. However, before he had a moment to see Zenta's next move, he turned his head to Bernkastel. "You're right when you said that we can use Broly for some info gatherin', so let's not waste this chance. I don't know the capabilities of your magic yet, but I need one of those magical crystal thingys you use! We need to be ready to capture Broly alive."

Gravita's eyes widen as soon as Spina swatted away her black hole and, essentially, used it against her. Every hit Spina did on Gravita chipped off more armor until, finally, the Xy'pher was completely exposed. In the center of her chest was a piece of Black Crystal, at least what remained from the forced fusion the Red King did. Instead of blood, Gravita would bleed pure Dark Energy, and as it cascaded to the floor, it melted the ground they were on. All around Gravita and Spina, it looked like the two were standing on top of a tar pit. The Dark Ooze never left far from Gravita, keeping close and being pulled by her gravitational force. Once Spina unleashed his Hydro Flames, Gravita was quickly engulfed. Finally, when the young Xy'pher was free from the attack, she was heard giggling.

"Hehehehe..." Her crystal body melted in its weaker parts, but the Dark Energy reconstructed her body again. The Dark Energy harden to form new black crystals on her body. The more her body leaked Dark Energy, the more unstable and unpredictable Gravita got. "Is that all?" Gravita's voice was entirely distorted, sounding like two different people.

The Xy'pher pulled her fists back and gathered a huge amount of gravitational force around her gauntlets. The Dark Energy around her body swirled around her gauntlet, while the Dark Goo on the floor lifted and harden around her gauntlet. The gravity was so intense that the Dark Energy Goo distorted and twitched, almost as if it was ready to explode any second. Spina's body would feel heavy and drawn to her fist. Gravita took a running start towards Spina and reeled her fist back as far as she could. The amount of gravity behind it would feel like a supernova blowing up in Spina's face.

And that is exactly what happened.

Gravita's fist slammed onto Spina's face so hard that it instantly created a supernova explosion that engulfed the two. The force was so extreme and precise that it completely shattered the dome behind Spina. Gravita kept pushing against Spina's face while the Black Energy Goo started to slither up and around his face, engulfing him entirely.

"Beg... beg for your life!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom