The Reality Vortex: Red Reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
May says taking out an orb then points at Spawn "310 obey that the person I point to until I order other wise." 310 scans Spawn and after completed the scan starts to follow spawn. May says to Spawn "I trust you know how to work the orbs and do recall the orb's number."

May says "I gest we in for a lot intel." May and 07 follows the group.

Throughout the speech Bernkastel gave, Vegetto stared down the Witch of Miracles with an extreme, sharpened glare. The black aura did not manifest in a physical display this time, but the unyielding and growing pressure of it swirled around Vegetto in force. The taunting alone was all that was needed; the gateway that had unnerved and beguiled Bernkastel into such a childish and insultive manner allowed Vegetto to completely dismiss any sort of misunderstanding or avoid the scathing taunt. The Potara fusion clenched his fists together, the ego spurned once again and an overwhelming urge to strike out taking hold.

Yet his vengeful need quelled as soon as Clark spoke up, his eyes turning a bit to see the man compliment the android. He watched on silently, eyeing Cayde who proudly gripped onto his hips with both hands, nodding with an enthusiastic smile at Superman.

"Thanks Clark. I try my best."

Vegetto softened his stare ever so slightly, his eyes finding Clark in silence at the advice. His eyebrows visibly twitched in frustration, the battle to protect and preserve his ego against Clark's advice visible in his expression. However, the pressure retreated slowly from around the Potara fusion, Vegetto letting out a deep exhale as he unballed his fists. His eyes slowly lifted off Bernkastel, the source of his rage in the moment once the portal had formed. The unnatural and strange bond that had formed from Vegetto's toxic energy between himself and the witch began to diminish slowly.

Yet despite the strange aura of the undetectable woman, Vegetto's eyes landed on the figure in between Avalon and Zenta. His expression remained indifferent; his eyes clearly locked onto something in his silence. Yet all he could sense was a strange pressure from between the two and a small, nearly invisible outline of a woman that was fading slowly from his sight. Due to the meaningless notion it presented, Vegetto soon lifted his eyes back towards the portal and turned on his heel without a word. He pushed past Superman without bumping his friend, his dejected stare returning while he walked into the portal leading to Rogue City.

"Fine...but you better help us if this ends up being a trap, and take us with you if you go to Beach City again."

Cayde chuckled, following after the two as their attention shifted away from seeing Spina walk away from the Breakers.

"Yeah man, it's our turn to take the vacation."

As the others moved towards the portal, Gogeta had stood with a frown in watching the exchange. The potential threat and argument about Nia did little to phase him; in his mind, the answer was obvious in letting the Xy'pher live to bring about the end of the conflict sooner. Yet his concern was clear in how his eyes never left Bernkastel, the frown only growing in seeing her agitation and taunting of Vegetto. To him, it made little sense: the production of the Xy'phers and raised awareness of the Red King was a relatively small danger in his eyes. Having seen endless seas of the creatures, it meant little to him that the production force grew even larger since the end of the Red King meant the relative end of the Xy'phers. He stood in confusion of seeing Bernkastel so angrily feed into Vegetto's toxic energy; it was strange that the witch had allowed her emotions to be compromised so easily in his eyes.

Gogeta moved up slowly to Bernkastel with his arms at his sides, his right eyebrow raising while the others moved towards the portal to Rogue City in being completely unaware of Spina walking in the opposite direction.

"You ok?"

The saiyan's serious face quickly changed to one of disbelief as Spawn casually mentioned making Bage senior detective. Goku's status. Head of the ENTIRE agency. His completely calm demeanor had been shaken by a single title.

"Wait, are you serious!? Senior detective!? Hey, hey, hey, you can't just go saying stuff like that so causally!" Bage asked, he grabbed the other detective by his shoulders for a second, his face was shocked but slowly lighting up at the thought of being head of the Agency. He then turned bashful as his mind wandered,  taking the detective to a world unknown to Detective Spawn. The saiyan raised his arm to the back of his head, all while trying to remain calm and professional but clearly failing. "You think I've got what it takes? Now that you mention it, Senior Detective Bage has a nice ring to it, huh~??? You sure you're ready to start callin' me Boss, Spawn?"​

"Yeah! I wanna get this over with ASAP so we can get some real free time for once. We've been so busy I haven't gotten any real sleep!" Berserk said before floating into the portal behind the others.

Bernkastel's eyes went wide once she caught sight of the mysterious woman standing between Zenta and Avalon, her brows furrowed upon finding she couldn't breathe like normal and this person's presence was chilling. Bern looked up at Gogeta with an unchanged look of disturbed confusion, losing whatever composure she had left as she frantically pointed at the woman.

"L-look there! You don't see her?!" Bernkastel asked in a hushed tone, pale as a ghost from the strange waves of dread washing over her. "He [Vegetto] did, I swear... he looked right where she's standing, see?"

Glancing around, it became clear to Bern that nobody else was reacting to her; it was as if she were a figment of Bern's imagination. Was she seeing things? Falling silent, the Witch continued to stare at the woman speak to her. 

Spina is... leaving? But why? Her confusion began to mix with frustration about the strange terms the lady was using: behemoths? Disasters? An Overseer? What the hell was this woman talking about? Bern tried to verbally demand an explanation, but she was frozen to silence. Something about this woman put her in such a state of unease that Bern couldn't bring herself to talk back to her.

Why bonds? What's that got to do with me specifically?... Trying to find hints in the warning, Bern stared at Spina's back before glancing up at Gogeta. Instead of giving him an answer she thought back to the moment between them where she managed to convince him to stay with the Breakers. It looked to be one of those choices. "... Go on ahead. I'll be back." Shoving the coins into her sleeves, Bern turned on her heel and ran after Spina. Since her legs hasn't finished healing, she had to put more effort into the brisk limping. "Spina! Spina, wait!" she called out to him, grabbing his arm by the wrist.

The moment her gaze caught his, seeing his enraged expression caused her to stop in her tracks. It made her mind go blank and she was at a loss about what to say to him. What if I mess up? I only got lucky once in however many times I did it! Bern looked incredibly nervous. "Y-you can't go! I... I didn't say all that stuff so you would leave."

"I thought it would kick you back into gear. Back there when we were fighting a losing battle, something changed and you really acted like a leader. I even thought it was... cool. When we fight together, it feels more fun than fighting alone. You didn't seem like a quitter to me." Bern's grip on his arm started to tighten as the flashback to Vegetto's cold actions towards the group caused desperation to leak into her voice. "But now you're going to turn your back on us? I thought you were better than that... I thought we made a good team. So... what am I to you, Spina?"

"I understand you humans are very careful and wary of my words. I was taught that one must earn the trust from other creatures," Nia said, feeling safer now that everyone was a little less hostile. "Rest assured, I will not attack you. I can sense any Xy'pher that may come to hurt you. Maybe my fight with the King might give you some insight on how to prepare yourself."

"You fought the Red King?" Avalon questioned Nia. "How did that go?"

"I won and managed to save Earth. Unfortunately, something happened which prevented me from administering the final blow. When I woke, I was in this new plane-- realm. Sadly... the King's power does exceed my own... How he got so powerful in a short amount of time is beyond even my understanding..."

"Well, if you beat him then can't you do it again?"

"I am afraid not, the King has grown significantly in power. However, I do possess the same powers as he." Nia glanced down to the ground and noticed another Coin Gremlin trying to escape from some rubble. Just like before, she lifted it up and rendered it to dust. "I cannot speak here, we must enter the... mystical vortex of bewitchment. Is it safe to enter..?" Nia said as she pointed at Bernkastel's portal. As soon as Berserk slipped into the portal, Nia grew fascinated. "Ah! A teleportation gateway! Why didn't you say so! It's very convenient!" Nia casually floated behind Berserk, slipping into the portal and into the other side.

As Bernkastel and Vegetto both looked towards his direction, Avalon looked around him to see if he could spot what both were staring at. Even when Bernkastel pointed out the 'being' she saw, Avalon was still not able to see anything. He started to get goosebumps, seeing Bernkastel freak out the way she did and not being able to detect what she saw.

"You must be seein' things, Miss Bernkastel. I don't see a thing!" Avalon said as he puffed his chest, trying to hide how creeped out he was. "N-No such things as ghosts or spirits, right? Maybe you bonked your head a bit too hard durin' the fight we had... You should rest, Bernkastel." Avalon cleared his throat and followed Berserk into the portal back into Rogue City.

Zenta, in the other hand, was entirely quiet, listening to Bernkastel's words. Even as she pointed in the direction of the 'mysterious being' even he could not see it since there was no energy to see or sense. However, Bernkastel's worry seemed very genuine to him, and he could not brush it off as her 'seeing' things. For now, he simply listened and watched Bernkastel, occasionally looking back to where she pointed. He swatted at the air in hopes that it would calm down the Witch, but nothing worked. Only when Bernkastel spoke to Spina did Zenta ignore whatever mysterious entity Bernkastel saw, focusing his attention on Spina.

"Lady Bernkastel is correct, Mr. Spina," Zenta nodded. "You showed remarkable leadership skills during the fight. I heard your voice in my head and it filled me with motivation, as a leader should. You even helped a beast like me when I fell from the building." Zenta casually made his way towards Spina and Bernkastel but made sure to give the two room. He seemed more worried about how Spina would react to Bernkastel. That, and, he did not want to enter the portal before Bernkastel did, mostly out of habit. "I believe you and Bernkastel make a wonderful team, well, at least from how you two work with each other."

Zenta remembered what Spina said about 'family' and 'bonds' and frowned slightly. He tried not to speak too much about the topic, knowing Spina's opinion on it, so instead, he kept to Bernkastel's side, ready to protect her should Spina lash out.

"At the very least, give some thought to the words of My Lady."

When Avalon entered Rogue City, the entire city was up in smoke. Something, or someone, had attacked it and left it in shambles. Whatever it was gone now, no enemy signatures were present throughout the city. Avalon stood with his mouth dropped next to Berserk, watching buildings crumble down, roads destroyed, and the very foundation of the city in ruins. Only the main 'hub' where they rested was one of the few buildings that remained. Some buildings had crystal pillars jutting from them, a signature trait of Xy'pher territory.

"W-What happened?!" Avalon cried out as he stood in shock from the carnage.

"It was the Xy'phers." Nia said deadpan. "It reeks of their miasma... How unfortunate for this area."

"How are you so sure it was the Xy'phers?" Avalon tilted his head. "This place was supposed to be hidden!"

"Observe," Nia lifted her lazily lifted her finger into the air and around Avalon, Berserk, and herself, rose tiny pieces of Xy'pher bits/fragments. They floated elegantly around the trio before being condensed into a pile. "These are tiny shards left behind by the Xy'phers. Most likely from falling rubble or any other damage inflicted on the Xy'phers. I can sense these, although faintly..." The shards condensed into a sphere thanks to Nia's powerful psychic energy. It floated gently towards the ground, rolling towards Berserk and Avalon. "I do not sense any Xy'phers in this city. We are safe for the meanwhile. I am not sure how they found this area, but perhaps the captured Xy'pher from the handsome-winged-man and his legless lizard (Lilith) will explain how this place was attacked."

Detective Spawn nodded. “Duly noted. 310, make sure you President Beard and the others have a safe trip to whatever location they’re going. Once they’re secured, returned back here.”

After giving the order, Detective Spawn wasn’t fazed when Bage grabbed him by the shoulders. “Someone’s gotta be the leader, and sure as hell won’t be me. I prefer the field than doing paperwork all day.” He chuckled. “So, no objections from me,” Spawn stared at Bage. “Boss.”

The Detective headed towards the portal, seeing that everyone had agreed to use Lucifer’s prisoner to see if Nia is trustworthy or not. “Fighting against the Red King, hmm? That could give us an advantage to see what kind of abilities or the extent of his psychic powers, then.” He stopped midway when Bernkastel frantically pointing at nothing. Perhaps the battle had gotten to head? “Let’s go back so we can do this already. Let's go May and Boss.”

--

“Of course!” Clark said. “Beach City is one of my favorite places! I was actually planning on taking Ultraman there too—” He stopped himself. “Oh, I’m sorry. I meant Vortex Man. Kept forgetting that he goes by that now! Taking you guys with me will be a blast! They have the best smoothies, and I heard they have an awesome ramen shop!!”

He was excited to go to Rouge City again. “Been a minute since I’ve been back. Hope you didn’t give the people too many problems, haha!” Snapping his fingers, he just remembered something he was supposed to do. “Oh man, I forgot to bring souvenirs!” Clark groaned as he jumped through the portal.

---

Spina turns towards Bernkastel when she held a tight grip on his left arm. His eyes, filled with rage, locked onto the Witch’s eyes, filled with anxiety; a rather uncharacteristic trait for her. Stood in silence, the old Saiyan simply listen to her plea.

Throughout Bernkastel’s appeal to get him to stay, Spina focused on his reformed left arm. The arm that was previously erased from existence as a means to save another. Rather than a pleasant memory of his rare occurrence of doing something for others, it had become another addition to his collection of scars. A bitter, constant reminder that simply reinforced his mindset: don’t rely on anyone, other than oneself.

Once Bernkastel tightened her grip after expressing enjoyment of fighting together, Spina stared her down with a sharpened glare. Starting with his feet, a bubbling aura emerges as it covered both of them. Insensible, unseen and unfelt by everyone, but to Bernkastel only, there was an extreme force of dark energy that weigh heavy on her. Above Spina, such force took shaped of a being, something that Bernkastel had witnessed a few times, and stared her down with a gigantic eye and a wicked smile.

Spina parted his lips, ready to completely reject Bernkastel right away. “You are…” His narrowed red eyes shined brightly; his sharp teeth bearing, and his body tensed dramatically. His feeling was clear as day: Spina has no interest in working with something that disregards comrades in battle or put them in more harm’s way.

“What am I to you, Spina?”

The old Saiyan paused before finishing his answer; the strange monster behind the man looked on with confusion at his action, his eyes swaying from one direction to another in search of something specific. Spina looked at Bernkastel’s face; an expression he himself had never seen before.

That was the second time anyone had genuinely asked him that question. No one ever truly bothered to ask what Spina truly thought about others. After Zenta suggest that he should at least listen to Bernkastel’s words, Spina was stumped by the strange question, the festering hatred soothed; his rage-filled eyes diminished right after to truly think of an answer rather than an immediate rejection.

As opposed to the relationships that formed between the Breakers, Spina had never truly gotten close with anyone. As Cuki alluded before during the Byakko reveal, Spina hardly thought the others as anything but insignificant. While he was a formidable ally in battle and will do anything it takes to ensure safety for others; outside of that, he harbors no feelings towards the others beyond comrades towards a goal.

With Bernkastel, not only there was a sense of familiarity, regards her as a true rival, but also a sense of mutual respect. His eyes softened more and turned to face her completely with a serious stare. The strange monster seems agitated that Spina’s composure changed and vanished.

“…. A friend. You?” Spina’s eyes narrowed, staring her intensely to see what kind of answer to give; seeing that mostly everyone had already left.

The strange woman appeared behind Bernkastel and spoke next to her ear. “Answer honestly.”

Rouge City

“It doesn’t take much of a genius or even use Nia to see that the Xy’phers had attacked this place, Avalon. It’s clear as day.” Lucifer didn’t seem all that surprised that Rouge City was in shambles after they left. “After Vegetto’s boastful threat to the Red King, it’d returned the favor by shaking down the city, hehehe.”

Clark narrowed his eyes seeing the destruction of the place. “They really tore this place up.” His eyes narrowed. “Don’t tell me the people got turned into rock creatures, right?”

“When I came here, I didn’t see anyone here aside from the Breakers. I’d assumed they were evacuated prior to this.” Detective Spawn stated. “I’m sure that they’re fine.”

Clark wiped his head. “Phew, so Vegetto took precaution and made sure that they’re safe!” He patted Vegetto on the back. “See? That’s progress!!” Clark looked at Vegetto with a huge smile on his face. He turned to Lucifer, seeing the angel on the verge of laughing. Blinking once, with confusion on his face. “Huh? What's so funny?”

Vegetto shook his head once at Superman's enthusiasm, a small smirk soon forming as he recanted Beach City. However, a small morph of concern took hold of his expression, his eyes shifting towards Gogeta at the revelation of Ultraman's new identity. Cayde perked his eyebrows as well, instinctively glancing back with Vegetto. Yet both paused at seeing Gogeta focused intently on his conversation with Bernkastel; the fusion having kept his eyes down at Bernkastel's attempt to explain the situation.

Cayde's eyes trailed to Bernkastel and the others for a moment, silently listening on to the witch claim another figure had arrived. The android furrowed his brow, turning a bit towards Vegetto and Superman, his pitch raising.

"Hey guys...you think something's going on with-"

He stopped, however, as Vegetto had followed after Superman to the portal. The Potara fusion showed no concern or care towards Bernkastel's proclamation, answering Superman specifically as the man mentioned a failure to bring back souvenirs.

"It's fine Clark. Next time...let's go home."

Cayde remained silent, sighing lightly in following after the two and the others into the portal that took them back to Rogue City.

Rogue City

After stepping through the portal and emerging through to the other side, Vegetto's eyes immediately widened at the sight of his city in destruction. Despite the lack of civilian occupants, Vegetto stood and looked on with a stare of shocked and hurt in his eyes; the destruction of the city's landscape was more important to the man's ego that the innocent lives that found refuge in his "protection" for years. His eyes shifted to Nia slowly in the mounting rage; the notion of her being a Xy'pher spurred his emotional annoyance as she explained the situation.

A brief reprieve softened his stare at Superman's patting of his back, Vegetto blinking in confusion at the latter's belief that Vegetto did the right thing and cleared the city as an act of precaution. The hatred sharpened in Vegetto's expression as soon as Lucifer began to chuckle, the Potara fusion's eyes turning hard onto the angel in a smoldering silence. After Clark posed his question about what was funny, an awkward silence formed between the group gathered. Vegetto glaring at Lucifer, Clark standing with a confused look in waiting for an answer, and no one immediately providing an explanation to create the still air in the group.

Cayde coughed audibly, glancing around with an exasperated sigh.

"Yeah...yeah you could say that."

The android only paused for a second, turning his illuminated eyes towards Clark.

"We had another...Vegetto Deleto moment after the Breakers got here, Clark. Only they left for good this time."

Vegetto's dual voice raised a bit, the frustration building in his tone.

"I told you not to call it that!"

Cayde threw up his arms.

"Hey, sorry. It's just so catchy...."

Ruins of Reflection City

Gogeta kept his eyebrow raised, turning his head towards where Bernkastel gestured for him to look. Unlike his counterpart, Gogeta saw nothing like the rest of the Breakers: the undetectable woman completely beyond his ability to sense or perceive in any way. He blinked hard in confusion at what Bernkastel attempted to speak, his eyes following hers in seeing Spina walking away from the group. A frown soon formed, and before he knew it, Bernkastel had told him to move on and broke out into a limp run towards the older Saiyan. The fusion kept his frown, looking on in seeing the two move. Spina walking away, and Bernkastel following jarred his mind in the memory of his final conflict with Spina in the rain. The dark and empty path before him, the "freedom" he had fought to achieve in defeating Spina as a sworn rival, came into his mind as he saw Spina seemingly walk towards the same goal in his mind.

The irony of his own history did not elude his mind; the sight of Bernkastel running after Spina meant that she was attempting to stop the older Saiyan from quitting in his eyes. He thought on that moment of vulnerability; Gogeta's sense of pride and confidence normally spurring him to do things solo and leave, but the witch had convinced him to stick around in an unknown motivation that revealed itself later in time: friendship. Gogeta narrowed his eyes a bit, the determined stare returning in deciding that if the witch would attempt to keep another Saiyan from leaving, he would support her as an example of why it would be worth attempting to talk Spina back into rejoining.

Gogeta walked up from behind Zenta, standing next to the beast while the three spoke up. He remained silent throughout and relaxed; Gogeta knew that if combat would commence, he would not stand in the way. His eyes sized Spina up, thinking on if the older Saiyan felt the same driving urge to challenge the strongest Breaker as he still did, despite Gogeta having quelled that desire in favor of building something different. Having seen the brutality and drive firsthand in the older Saiyan, Gogeta stood on and avoided speaking to allow whatever rivalry to unfold should worst come to pass.

However, once Spina called Bernkastel a friend, Gogeta's eyes widened and the fusion nearly gasped. He blinked twice with the open eyes, the pupils turning onto Bernkastel in waiting to see her reaction.

310 beeped and started to follow the orders Spawn gave.
---------------

May thinks "that makes since form what I seen our group are just a small number of elite and the fact we dealing with a force that assimilates those they best then its best we the only ones hear. "

May says "regardless we need to think of what comes next. We do have a source of intel."

Rouge City

Clark blinked once in response to Cayde’s comment, immediately understanding the situation. “I thought Super Deleto was funnier…” He mumbled a bit. Regardless, the fact that people actually left for good this time left him speechless for a moment. Sure, Vegetto was definitely rough around the edges, but to the point that it causes people to leave permanently? Clark starts to wonder if his friend was getting better or worse. With that toxic energy presence and the overall damage to his reputation, he ponders the thought.

Shaking his head, Clark placed his hand on Vegetto’s shoulder. “You can tell me the details later, but at least they didn’t get jumped by those rock creatures. It wasn’t your intention exactly… but something good came out of it, you know? This could’ve gotten a whole lot worse.”

“They’re probably got turned into Xy’phers if they are just wondering around aimlessly like that, haha.” Lucifer said. “Oh, should we find them again, you have the honors of taking them out for disrespecting you, Vegetto.”

Clark raised a brow towards the angel, prompting the latter to respond. “Don’t worry, it’s a joke.” Lucifer smiles. “I’m sure they are fine… Maybe. Probably. But yes, we do have a source of an possible intel." He agreed with May's take.

Lilith slithered towards the Breakers, ready to cough out the captured Xy’pher for questioning and see the validity of Nia’s trust. However, after Nia condensed the shards into a sphere, the snake demon rushed to swallow that whole.

“What on earth could they be looking for?” Detective Spawn observed Rouge City. “Are they really after the Breakers that bad?” He turned to Nia, recalling her statements earlier. “Or was it an attempt to make a point to Vegetto?”

Berserk crossed her arms with a frown as she scanned the area, noting all the structures left behind by the Xy'phers. It was probably a good thing the city was empty, but she felt something was off. "It only could have happened while we were gone. But I thought this place would be super hard for them to find? What could've given them a trail to follow?" She asked to nobody in particular. "The only reason they'd leave those shards is 'cause something damaged em. It could just be what they did after we beat Goku, but that wouldn't make sense for them to leave right after. This is all kinds of fishy... is this the Red King's roundabout way of telling us to fight them on his turf or something? I don't get it."

=============

Bernkastel's expression grew a bit sheepish, hunching her shoulders a bit as if to shrink herself from hearing Zenta approach the two from behind. "It sounds more embarrassing when you put it that way, you know..." she mumbled, though she did not deny anything Zenta said. For that brief moment of feeling vulnerable Bern had looked away from Spina, but glanced back up without having let go of his arm. 

Upon seeing the same creature from before seemingly hovering over Spina, dread seemed to wash over Bernkastel. It showed that she was anticipating for Spina to make all manners of scathing remarks toward her person; for what she saw, it was written on his features he held disdain or dismissal for her. He needn't say anything else. Bern, beginning to look discouraged by wincing at Spina's tone, began to loosen her hold on his arm as she awaited his answer.

It was perhaps the longest few seconds she's ever had to wait through in a while. Of all the things she thought would be uttered, 'friend' wasn't one of them.

With a shocked expression, Bernkastel stood up straight as her eyes widened-- it seemed the monster also was caught completely off guard. Displeased with Spina, even.

"A f-friend? Me?"

Hearing Gogeta's step behind her, Bern turned to look at Zenta and Gogeta pointing towards herself with an index finger, like she were silently asking if it was true. Though it was a bit nervewracking to have an audience while she was at the behest of the mystery woman, Bern felt a sense of security at the two men by her side. Her tail flicked behind her excitedly as her worry lessened a bit by virtue of having them as her moral support.

While invigorated by being called a friend so bluntly by Spina, Bernkastel regained her composure to focus on his question. "Me? Well, I..."

Come to think of it... when was the last time anyone asked me that so directly?

For the time they had remained together, did friendship suit that label? They never were particularly close to where they exchanged deep secrets or the like... in fact, Bern used to write him off as a grumpy meathead of an elder. Certainly not strangers, but not secret-keeping confidants either; not that she minded it anyhow. But it wasn't like they agreed on everything, since they often were at odds with each other to the point of frustration. 

Yet, it never drove a permanent wedge between them, even on the battlefield-- the only place where they seemed to fully synchronise and their differences melted away. What one lacked, the other compensated for. There was a sense of balance that lied within their mutual respect. 

Touching her forehead with one hand, Bernkastel looked up at Spina with a small smile.

"Yes. You're my friend too. But," Bern paused as she raised an index finger. "I think we're different than the usual sort. When we're fighting together, it's like we're pushing each other's limits. Outside of battle... let's do that as well. There are things you're good at where I could use some improvement..." her cheeks turned pink, hesitant for what she wanted to say next. "W-what I mean to say is... I want to be your rival-friend! Let's get stronger together!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom