The Reality Vortex: New Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panich glanced at Cuki as she mentioned the meal. She wiped her mouth clean of crumbs that may have stuck themselves to her. She went to reply but was soon cut off by Bernkastel. She narrowed her eyes. "Please. I don't care for other peoples opinions." She crossed her legs and sat up straight. "I've had nothing better to do in this god forsaken realm then fight, since its the only think I've truly enjoyed. And every where I turn I hear about the breakers. Legendary warriors who defeated this Doctor Doom. The best in the city. So I came to see if the legend was true." 

The saiyan princess paused a moment at Gogeta talking to the air, but simply brushed it off and continued. "And after that sample of your legendary strength from your elder, I want nothing more then to witness that power first hand. So would you indulge me?"

Reaching over to place a hand on the same shoulder that Whis touched, Bernkastel briefly closed her eyes to take his words to heart. Even though Whis had appeared for a fleeting moment, almost phantomlike, he had gone out of his way to have her and Cross bear witness to what he told Gogeta. Even though she had to accept the fact she might not see Lambdadelta again, Whis gave Bernkastel comfort. She wanted to ask him to stay but it wasn't her place. He earned the right to be on his own for the time being, so the least she could do in gratitude was to return the favor for his sacrifice. Most of the Breakers were Saiyans, and maybe the only way to get out of this rut was to provide a motivation. If she helped Gogeta stay focused on finding Vegetto, the others might follow suit.

Thank you Whis. Even now you're still teaching me things... I'll do my part too, she thought as she opened her eyes again. Her entire demeanor had changed and she looked relaxed yet attentive to Panich's reply. It was simple as she predicted, but Saiyans tended to be simple about many things. However, it was simple enough that if acknowledged could snowball into other interesting results.

"Hmm, I can respect that. Sure, why not?" Bernkastel finally answered. "Plus it would be unfair of me to deny you or Gogeta's wishes, all things considered. If you liked going up against Gogeta earlier, I think you might enjoy the prospect of facing Vegetto himself too, Panich. Have you ever fought someone who mastered the art of Ultra Instinct? If you haven't, he's your guy." She stretched her arms behind her head and popped her knuckles as she talked. "But we'll have to start looking for Vegetto to give you that chance. Until then, fighting us will be like practicing for it in that respect."

“No. If Doom made that channel, I have no interest. I rather buried such thoughts in the back of my mind.” Spina was surprised that Cuki was willingly wanting to flick to the channel that showcase such brutality of the battle. Why would Cuki even suggested such a bit and eager to jump on the coach to watch it live? These are the thoughts in Spina’s head that question Cuki’s decisions. 

Spina remained in his seat by the table, alarmed by Gogeta making conversation by himself. Originally, he wanted to say something, but he stopped himself. “I guess the news hit him hard that he’s talking to himself now.” He thought to himself. “Not my place to ask… and rather not want to get involved in that mess.”

He turned to the young Saiyan girl, seemingly eager to fight them. Spina waited for Bernkastel to finish her statement regarding a challenge, particularly the idea of looking for him. “Don’t know about looking for him, but it seems that Panich doesn’t want training. She interested of seeing our fullest strength right away. The real deal.”

Spina took up, clenching his fist so much and his eyes narrowed. “You are not the first challenger that came to us. Nor will it be the last one. I’d assume you simply want to fight only one of us?” Spina asked Panich the pressing question. “I’m feeling a bit cranky after Ultraman shown up in our doorstep and knowingly, I have to restart the garden I picked up as a hobby, again, thanks do your little fireworks earlier…. So, I’ll be the one to take you on that challenge. Especially seeing that, uh, form… they called it Super Saiyan 4.”

====

Outside of Cuki’s Apartment

A tall, slim handsome man with blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin, wearing a black tuxedo was standing near the entrance of the front gate. He look closer at the apartment, his eyes narrowed as if he was sensing something within the apartment. “Hmm… I don’t sense him anywhere. Did he not make it to this world, or...?" He placed his hand under his chin.

Gogeta had stood still, rubbing his chin and having tuned out the others in his deep thinking.

Hmm...so Kass died, and Vegetto left. Huh...weird, I can't imagine him leaving at all. If it were me, I'd wanna just stay and fight cause it'd help me keep my mind off her death or something. Hmmm....

His entire thought process halted however, at Spina's words. In emptying his mind, Gogeta quickly made his way back around the couch and towards the others, his eyes on Spina with intrigue and wonder.

"There's a Super Saiyan 4?!"

Cross thinks "so the interloper is still around." Lady Lightstep says "As long they don't act like Ultraman or implead master its fine."

As Cuki washed and placed the dishes away, she lowered herself to the cabinets under her sink to get some extra soap until her ears perked up at a very familiar name. When Gogeta mentioned Whis' name, she instantly lifted her head up and hit it against the cabinet with a loud thud. She cringed slightly at the bump on her head but immediately pushed herself to her feet in order to hopefully see the angel. Her smile was wide and her expression was genuine joy and excitement; the first time in almost three years Cuki has ever been this happy.

"Whis! I'm so happy to see you! You have no idea how much I missed you! I just got done making food but I can totally make...more..?" Cuki's excitement quickly faded away when she did not see the blue angel in her apartment. She glanced at the others, almost as if seeking an answer. After another brief glance around her apartment, she realized Whis was nowhere to be found and that Gogeta was talking to himself. Her shoulders slumped before sheepishly placing a hand on the back of her neck. The young woman cleared her throat.

"Errm, sorry about that... I thought I heard a familiar name. Heh heh, don't know what came over me..." Cuki tried not to frown so she let her gaze fall to the floor to avoid any eye contact. Her tone sounded pumped but it occasionally cracked at how she held back her emotions. "Alright guys, let's make sure to cheer on Spina and Panich! Try not to destroy your garden again, Spina. The rest of you know the rules if you wanna fight, do it outside. Now let's hurry, I bet Panich is just itchin' for a good fight!"

The Saiyan tried to smile away her outburst from earlier but when her ears flatten on top of her head, it told another story. Whether or not people followed her or listened, she opened the balcony door and jumped over the railings, landing softly on her feet on the ground below. As she waited below, Cuki sat on the floor patiently, the frown more prominent on her face as she struggled to control her vivid emotions.

Maybe watching this fight will lift me up...

"Yes, let's not stall." Panich chuckled to at Cuki before standing up and facing Spina with a determined smirk. Despite their clear height and power difference, there was no fear in the saiyan princess, only excitement for the brawl. "Lead the way."

As she went to follow Spina she turned to Gogeta a moment before heading outside. "Short attention span I see. But don't worry, you'll have a chance to witness it again." 

On her way out with the group, Panich began stretching briefly before charging herself to her super saiyan 4 immediately. Her eyes and aura turned back to their golden shade and her body grew fur all over as her tail flicked back and forth. "I'm sure you won't be needing a warm up."

Alarmed by Cuki’s small window of excitement she’d display; Spina was starting to feel weird about her odd behavior regarding showing the Doom Battle. But at least, based on her reaction on seeing Whis, she’d shown a little essence of being herself again, even for a brief moment. Leaving that aside, Spina headed outside to give this new challenger a fight.

“Don’t worry about me destroying my garden. I worked hard on it during these years… and all of them being torched…” Spina turned to Panich, seeing her transformed straight into her strongest form, surprising him. “Hmph. Confident, are we? Guess we don’t need a warm-up.”

Spina stand in front of Brachi, nodding his head from side to side. “We don’t need to have the cast to jump on her at once—It won’t be fair. I’ll be taking her on alone.” He walked several steps towards her before stopping. “Alright, let’s get started. Panich, right? Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Spina... A Saiyan just like you. Now, come and show me everything you got. No need to hold back.” Extending his arm forward, balling his hand into a fist as aura roar around his body like a raging flame.

Cross says summing some tea and a book "Have fun." Cross starts to drink tea and starts to do some bookkeeping.

"My, my. Such a gentleman. Well then, I'll be sure not to disappoint." Panich gave an almost devilish smile before leaping at the older saiyan, her first attack being a swift melee of punches and kicks. Her hits were swift and powerful, making sure to hold nothing back against her undefeatable opponent.

Spina stand firmed in his position at the incoming Panich, readying himself defensively for her attacks. As she closed the gap between them instantly, seeing the fury of blows coming at blistering speeds, Spina raised his right arm and tightened his muscles to tank each powerful blow. The crater beneath him cracked from Panich’s attacks, as Spina’s eyes locked onto hers as he maintained his position.

A single sweat dripped down from his forehead as Spina cracked a smile. “That’s some power you got packing in their blows.” He praised, thrusting forward, hitting Panich with his shoulder to push her back to create some distance between the two. Spina stared at his arm, seeing it shake a little bit. “That’s definitely some power.”

"Well there's plenty more where that came from!" Panich slid backwards from the force of the push, ready to attack again. She released a barrage of blasts at Spina before boomeranging back, her melee attack being unleashed again before kicking off of the older Saiyan and firing a beam his way. She wouldn't let up with her attacks anytime soon that was for sure.

Gogeta had lept down after the others, standing off to the side. His eyes instantly lit up a bit at Panich's transformation, letting out an excited coo at the form despite having seen it earlier.

"Oh wow!"

He stood still, watching on with a small, giddy smile and pumping his right fist up excited at the current blow of exchanges.

"Wow, this guy's awesome! He's holding his own against her in his base form, heha!!"

Spina’s eyes widened by the influx of energy blasts hurling towards him at rapid speeds, tearing through the ground in their wake. “Barrier!” He raised his foot slightly before slamming against the ground, creating an aquatic barrier around himself. The barrier absorbed the influx of energy bullets, rendering them useless. Upon Panich’s first initial punch, the impact of it sends ripples across the barrier, causing it to collapse upon contact, leaving Spina exposed to the rest of her attacks. Taking every attack, Spina kicked away, tumbling backwards for a few feet.

Landing back on his feet, Spina let out a smirk. “You’re strong, Panich. Had I didn’t interrupt your little sparring against Gogeta earlier—you most likely had the upper advantage, perhaps, even a likely chance of defeating him.” He comment before Panich’s energy beam slammed against his body, resulting a small explosion, rising up storms of smoke upwards toward the air.

Heat began to build up around the area, as the fiery smoke swirls around like a tornado. An explosive yellowish aura mixed in with the smoke, resulting a tornado of grey, red and yellow like scorching ablaze as Spina’s energy rose dramatically in less than a second. The smokes flare around, showcasing brief moments of his body; his body was covered from chest to toe in Candy-Red fur; hair become wilder and more prominent as his tail whipped around, smashing the ground as his eyes became cyan colored as red highlights enclosed it.

“… So.. let's see if you can handle me at my fullest strength.” Spina’s voice became deeper and raspier.

Panich's confident smirk faded a bit as she saw this new aura, it definitely lived up to the legend and it was intense against her own Ssj4 form. Her body language became more firm and defensive as she glared back at the glowing magnificent form.

"Whenever you're ready." She replied, ready to counter at the slightest sign of offense.

As the scorching tornado of smokes flare around for a little bit longer before clearing up, Spina clenched his fist and smirked. “Yeah, about that.”

Spina raised his fight foot, taking one step forward towards Panich before appearing behind her. To the untrained eye, it seemingly looked like Spina walked past the Saiyan princess.

“Here, let me pass through for a second to get started.”

In actuality, Spina delivered a rapid-fire of powerful blows inflicted on Panich throughout her body in such speeds, it seemingly looked that he didn’t move a muscle. Spina turned his head slightly, seeing if Panich will make the next move.

Slayer had walked up at this time, curious as to who was fighting. He saw Spina's movements, but only for a fraction of a second. He was curious as to who these warriors were and what they could do, all while his sayian talisman was glowing, as if anticipating to fight and ready to see who could bring some excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom