The Reality Vortex: New Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraman lowered his brows and narrowed eyes upon an appearance of a young woman blocking his powerful punch as if it was nothing. In addition to that problem, she’d completely ignored him in favor of speaking to Gogeta rather than him, as if he was nothing more than an obstacle that got in her way.

“What do you think you’re doing!? Can’t you see I’m about to end these Breakers’ careers and finally make some sense in this city!?” Ultraman slapped Panich’s hand away, although he was worried that of the boiling pain in his fist when caught it. “How about you sit over there, picks some flowers and look pretty while I take care of this smug brat! Have you gotten the slightest of clue of the stakes here? And-“

===

Spina nodded at Cross’ comments. “Yeah, I shouldn’t be surprised, but Ultraman… he’d definitely ain’t no Saiyan. Doubt anyone would wear that ridiculous costume. Don’t worry, it won’t be long.” The old Saiyan was about to head outside but heard a voice of a woman. He went back to the window, seeing another warrior appearing in the field. “Great, another one.” Seeing that things could get ugly, he rushed out to the towards the door to the front of the apartment.

Cross says "I was not I was not referring to Urtraman I was referring to the one fighting him. He may provoked another Saiyan." pointing right at Panich.

Some more of Cross' underlings came to reinforce the wall of force to prevent more people form entering and to prevent damage.

Panich was silent for a moment, here head twisted from Gogeta's fist. Well he was no pushover, that was for sure. With a satisfying crack, her neck whipped back and turned to the kryptonian with the cape looming near and spouting nonsense. Before he could get another word out she slammed her fist into his chest with an intense glare.

"I think sitting and looking pretty is a job best suited for you. And fortunately, you won't need to pick any flowers, considering you're already a PANSY!" The princess grunted as she dug her knee into the man's face after he reeled from the fist.

"Looks like we got a new girl. Huh, guess we might need to head out anyway." Cuki said to herself. She placed the watering pail in the usual spot on her balcony and headed back indoors. She then took the cat off of her head and gently placed it on the floor. "You should return to Bernkastel kitty, I bet she's going to be curious about the new folk outside."

Cuki gently tapped the kitty's head before moving over to her jacket which was hung over the sofa. She stared intently at the symbol on the back, the symbol Zenta gave her. She said nothing and gripped her jacket tighter, her face full of confliction and emotion. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath before pulling her head back and putting on her infamous Breakers jacket. She let out a sigh before turning to Spina and Cross.

"Do you think we should check it out? Things could get ugly and we might need to step in, as usual..." Cuki said in a bored tone. "I think it would be a good idea to at least check out the two new folks, don't you?"

Once Cuki let the cat go, it meowed at her before scampering over towards Bernkastel's feet, peering up at her with its green eyes. She bent over and pet its head, standing back up as she watched it retire to her room.

Bernkastel looked out the window one last time, eyeing Gogeta and Panich as she chuckled to herself in amusement. Ultraman, she couldn't care less for, but along came this man who could've been Vegetto, and another Saiyan whose tongue was as sharp as her reflexes. After three years of monotony, there was finally something worthy of interest.

Bern was happy. Uncharacteristically happy.

"What lovely timing these two have... why, it would be rude of us to just watch!" Placing her hands on the windowsill, Bern lifted herself up onto it before jumping off, her dress billowing in the wind as she floated down onto the ground in front of the apartment. Her tail moved in a serpentine motion indicative of her curiosity.

"I kind of want to watch those two fight first. But Ultraclown is in the way..." Bernkastel's hand glowed as she moved it around in the air like she were conducting an invisible orchestra. The flower bed beside her glowed the same color before two thick plant roots shot out from the dirt and wrapped themselves around Ultraman's ankles, aiming to suspend him upside-down now that he was caught off guard by Panich. "Go sit this one out."

Meanwhile, Brachi and her clone had now entered a beam struggle as both fired an energy wave at each other, trying to get the upper hand as their waves clashed for a moment, before Brachi once more became distracted by sensing the arrival of another female Saiyan, causing the clash to end abruptly as her clone ceased the attack. Teleporting to the direction of the city, Brachi blinked as she saw Gogeta and Panich.

"Wait... Vegetto? No... that outfit and hairstyle is different..." Brachi said, moving closer to investigate, while her clone remained behind, watching.

Ultraman’s eyes widened upon another strike to his chest, hunching over from the pain. Followed by a knee to the face, he’d flung backward once again but was caught by Bernkastel’s flowers. His ankles now neatly wrapped from the flowers; he’d hung upside down in a frantic. “H-hey! Let me down! Is this how you treat challengers!?”

Spina sweated a bit from Bernkastel’s action, but he was too curious about the upcoming from the fight. “Provocation indeed…” The old Saiyan eyed at the female Saiyan alongside Gogeta, whom still concerned about his appearance. “Cuki… normally you be excited to see new people, but lately…” Spina was about to say something further but didn’t want to push it. Crossing his arms. “Guess we can watch these two dukes it out a bit, but did she says he’s a Breaker? Looks like she’s looking for us…”

Gogeta lowered his arm slowly, his attention on Panich. He kept his same disappointed frown, staring her down throughout the dispersal of Ultraman for a few seconds. His head turned a bit, noticing the others arrive. His confident smirk returned shortly after, turning his head back around to face Panich and his hands balling up into fists.

"Well well, looks like the audience got a little bigger. Since you were rude enough to interrupt a perfectly good fight, I'm sure you wouldn't mind continuing this battle in his place."

His aura flared a bit, spacing his legs in preparing to leap forward.

"Just try to put up a better fight than he did!"

An angelic woman walks to the were the fighting is happing. An servant of Cross seeing her bows and asked "Lady Lightstept its an honor for you to visit us hear to day." Lady Lightstep is one the more beloved direct subordinate of the Overlord(Cross) even among those that not declared for him yeat. Lady Lightstep says to all those that fans of hers "Don't let me distract form the this fight."

People start speaking about Lady Lightstep (Its largely positive and its not just people that work for Cross) as they watch the fight.

----

Cross says "I much in the same bent of Benrkastel and Lady Lightstep is hear as well."

Cuki glanced at Spina and frowned, knowing the truth in his words. She took a deep breath and tried to cheer herself up, no doubt something was bothering her. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks to get rid of her negative mood. The Saiyan turned to Spina and gave him a bright smile.

"Aww, don't worry Spina, I'm fine, honest!" Cuki said in her new tone. "We should worry more about the newcomers anyway, it looks like they aren't here to just socialize."

Cuki looked over at Ultraman and sighed while shaking her head. This was not the first time Ultraman got on their nerves and it won't be the last. 

"You're lucky Bernkastel didn't do anything worse to you," Cuki whispered to Ultraman. "Guess you weren't as annoying today so she didn't destroy you. She did seem pretty happy today! I'd pipe down if I were you, we got visitors!"

Cuki winked to Ultraman before turning her attention to Gogeta and Panich. Her curiosity spiked when she noticed Gogeta and realized he was not the Vegetto she assumed. His personality reminded her of Vegetto when they first met: obnoxious. She cleared her throat and spoke so Panich and Gogeta could hear her, taking a step towards them with her hands placed on her hips.

"You two, you said you're looking for the Breakers, right? Well... we're right here." Cuki pointed to herself, Spina, and Bernkastel. "So, mind introducing yourselves first or should we just get right to fighting? Oh, and don't worry about Ultraman over there, he's just annoying. Bernkastel has him under control."

"You should be grateful, I've saved you the trouble of wasting your time on a weakling. But just for you, I'll make this entertaining." The hardened glare from the princess soon turned to a devilish smirk at seeing Gogeta's power spark. 

She looked to Cuki for a moment at her statement, then watched as the other Breakers began to pile out of the apartment to watch the two battle. Seemed this one was not the famed Vegetto she had heard about. "Try not to lose too quickly, it would make you look bad in front of the legends." 

And with that final taunt, she jetted forward like a bullet toward Gogeta, barreling toward him with a few powerful strikes to the face before letting lose a barrage of combined punches and kicks.

As she arrived, Brachi noticed that Panich and Gogeta were about to have a spar themselves. Inwardly, this made her smile.

"Finally something interesting." She said, crossing her arms as she proceeded to watch this going on, wishing she would have something to snack on.

Gogeta kept his eyes forward, unintentionally being rude in outright ignoring Cuki's comments in favor of the prospective battle. He kept his confident stare throughout, and as she bolted forward, Gogeta also rocketed forward to meet her head on.

Gogeta's fists flung forward as well, the exchange between the two brief. His head whipped from side to side, yet despite the blows, his offensive swings continued to rain down against Panich's face and torso as well. In the absolute pressure of his offense, Gogeta continued to trade blow for blow with Panich before he slid backwards from the sheer force of their fists colliding head on.

The fusion chuckled to himself, clenching his fists together and rapidly straightening himself upright near the crowd of onlookers and Lady Lightstep stood.

"Now it's my turn!"

Gogeta roared loudly, the ground shattering and the entire area shaking with sparks of lightning crackling all around in every direction. The golden energy soon manifested itself, like a fire igniting to life in coating the man's body. The viscous energy swirled around Gogeta's body as he powered up, soon forming the familiar aura while his pupils rapidly ignited with a turquoise gleam. In throwing his arms down in a final thunderous roar, Gogeta instantly completed the metamorphosis into a Super Saiyan. His spiked, golden hair waved around like the golden fire that coated him as an aura in its brilliant shine, and in an instant, Gogeta blasted back forward and launched both arms forward, hurling a barrage of golden energy blasts towards Panich in his rapid dash towards her.

Spina narrowed his eyes at Cuki’s first response towards him. For the past three years, she’d been out of it—cooking less, not as hyperactive anymore and seemingly don’t get too excited anytime newcomers shows up. “Alright…” The old Saiyan responded. He looked forward, seeing the brawl between Panich and Gogeta explode, with a rallying of people in an uproar in excitement. Though, some of the fans seems to enjoy the appearance of Lady Lightstep. 

“So, he has access to Super Saiyan as well. He’s definitely not Vegetto. His movements is quite different from the increasing output Vegetto usually does.” Spina continued to observe the fight carefully, easily keeping up with their rapid movements. His eyes widened, seeing those energy blasts flying around, becoming concerned as his fist tightened.

Brachi didn't flinch as she continued to watch, casually slapping an energy blast harmlessly into the sky whenever one was sent in her direction. She felt an urge to join in on the fun, but decided against it, wanting to study their moves first.

Lady Lightstep watched the fight.

Cross says "lest hope these are the first steps torts recovery for the rest of Breakers are not throated by any type of storm(The voice)."

"Well, so much for nice greetings," Cuki sighed in annoyance before turning to Spina and Bernkastel. "He's just as rude as Vegetto when we first met him and seems to be more interested in fighting than anything. Maybe he's his brother?"

Cuki was quick to zip out of the fight before she was dragged into it. Not happy that she was ignored, she tapped her foot with her arms crossed, obviously still not liking when people ignore her hospitality. Her eyes watched Panich and Gogeta carefully, not letting her guard down in case they both pull something sneaky on the Breakers. 

If he's related to Vegetto in some way, he could tell us where he might be, it sure stinks not having the whole group around... Cuki thought to herself. Then again, it would be great if we had everyone back. It gets so quiet here...

"I think a real surprise would be meeting a Saiyan who knew how to use manners properly, hm?" Bernkastel remarked as she spectated, sitting on a floating cushion she conjured up. She propped up her head with her elbows on her knees, occasionally raising her hand to swat away a stray blast from Gogeta.

"Can't say I'm not a little disheartened to find that it isn't Vegetto though... even if it's the most interesting thing in so long," She sighed. "Just as long as they don't go on a moral soapbox like Ultraman, I'm willing to hear them out after they finish fighting. That is if we don't end up having to break it up ourselves..."

Panich smirked and leaped backward, swatting each blast away with the exception of a few making contact and scuffing up her armor.

"Well well well, you may be worth my time after all." She let out a roar of her own, releasing a powerful gust of wind and blowing away the smoke as her appearance changed. Her golden aura, hair, and turquoise eyes mirrored Gogeta's now. She pushed forward almost like a rocket with what looked like a casual step to meet the other saiyan head on despite any other blasts hitting her along the way. The princess was now charging up a couple of blast in her palms but only to fire a combined stream closely at the fusion's chest. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom