The Reality Vortex: New Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogeta's arms flung up with a surprised grunt, his hands open and catching the stream that blasted him. He slid backwards across the ground, the violent energy spilling out around the sides of his body while he slowed to a halt. His confident smirk returned, a small chuckle resuming as he let out a small roar, a strange white energy forming across his entire body. His hands shifted, his palms coming together at the direct center of Panich's beam which lead to his hands serving as merely a wedge to split Panich's attack in half.

As the violently energy continued to blast outwards from Gogeta's side, the strange light shattered into glass-like particles. The small display was nearly unnoticeable from the side to those watching the battle, but the monstrous blue energy spiraling outwards like a flame nearly eclipsed the entire beam itself. Gogeta's smirk was wide, his arms no longer trembling and stiff, his hair and eyes now a strong shade of dark cyan. The godly ki spiraled outward, the strength of his aura alone expanding out and dispersing the energy blasting past his sides.

Gogeta let out a small roar next in the quick succession of his transformation, his own beam of pure blue energy blasting forward from his palms. The energy beam tore directly through the center of Panich's own, rapidly closing in with no current defense to stop it in Gogeta's attempt to surprise her with an instant, overwhelming show of force.

All that Panich could muster before the blow was a slight gasp before being engulfed in the beam, being slammed back into the barrier. After the blast dissipated, the saiyan princess fell to the ground, her tattered armor burning from the heat of the blast. 

She was quiet for a moment before her aura sparked up again, this time high enough to shake the ground. She grit her teeth as her body mass doubled in size, lightning beginning to circle her form. Panich then leaped up into the air at Gogeta again, throwing more blasts of her own, then reappearing behind him to catch him by surprise with a close combat barrage.

Gogeta kept a confident smirk, the blue aura of godly ki spiraling outwards while he stood still in waiting for Panich's charge. Having a massive power and speed advantage in Super Saiyan Blue, Gogeta merely roared outwards in a violent surge of his energy. The blue aura served as a small barrier of sorts; Panich's initial blasts making contact and exploding harmlessly a few inches in front of Gogeta. 

He lunged backwards with a right elbow, quickly interrupting Panich's barrage before it could begin in slamming the blow square into her face.

Had the audience gotten a closer look, they would have gotten an idea of how painful that blow was. And there Panich went flying back into the barrier once again. She rose to her feet again growling in frustration.

"If you think this fight is even close to over you're sorely mistaken!" She shouted, her appearance changing from its golden hue back to black, but this time fur lined her upper body and her eyes took on the gold. She rose her arms, charging yet another more powerful blast. She held the blast, letting it grow  larger than her body before firing it at Gogeta.

Gogeta quickly turned around crouching down. His determined stare was unchanged in bolting forward, whizzing around the massive blast once again in a blue dash and rapidly closing the gap to Panich. In arriving within close proximity, Gogeta roared in hurling his fists forward in a barrage of melee strikes once again.

The power behind his swings had grown significantly than the first strikes in Super Saiyan Blue, and each fist thrown was a heavy attack. In maintaining the blitz-style offense, Gogeta continued to hurl his fists and legs forward to try and pummel Panich, his offense being the only measure of defense.

With each hit growing in strength, Panich was pushed back. She grunted and started to throw her own counter against Gogeta's assault. Her hits would match the severity of the other's, before dodging one of the kicks and swiftly grasping his leg. Without a moment of hesitation, she spun the other warrior around as fast as she could possibly go before releasing his leg and letting him go flying.

But she wouldn't be so kind as to let up, she sped after the fusion firing consecutive blasts at him to greet him as he stopped. And once he had dealt with those, she was back in his face with a monstrous barrage of jabs.

Gogeta's head whipped to the side, his eyes wide with a stunned expression from the force of Panich's last blow. He yelped out as he was swung by his leg, flipping backwards and crashing into the ground, bouncing up in the flight backwards. The blasts struck into him, Gogeta wincing and grunting in a quick bid to recover before landing upright on his feet. His arms flew up, able to steadily keep pace with Panich's barrage for only a second, the speed slowly starting to overcome him. However, before the other Saiyan could land a uncontested hit on him, Gogeta suddenly let out a thunderous, ground shattering roar that blasted Panich backwards. Volatile lightning surged violently around his body, crackling and exploding outwards in every direction towards the crowd of onlookers and the gathered Breakers in the yard.

Tornadic winds surged, Gogeta's power rising dramatically as his blue aura flared out. His eyes bulged a bit, the blue eyebrows on his face being burnt away by the surge of blue energy. His spiked blue hair rapidly whipped around in the aura, growing exponentially in size in stretching out over his back. The pressure of the air grew more intense by the second, the significant boost in power rising to its maximum as Gogeta threw down his arms in one final roar.

The onlookers gasped in awe, more whispers being heard in the small calm of the spar as Gogeta stood fully transformed as a Super Saiyan Blue 3. He kept a large smirk, barring his white teeth in crouching down.

"Alright!! Let's take this battle even higher!!"

Without a moment to spare, Gogeta rushed forward in another blinding flash of blue light. His fists surged, the sheer intensity of his confident glare encompassing both his ecstatic joy of combat and his near unhinged, merciless escalation of the battle. Outputting greater ferocity, Gogeta roared as he hurled another onslaught of furious punches and kicks, priming shots towards Panich's torso with secondary blows aimed at her thighs and arms.

Spina let the energy blasts slammed against his body, growing use to be attack throughout the years. Yet, his eyes twitched when energy blasts not deflected by the Breakers were slamming against the ground of their front yard, kicking up dirt everywhere and making a mess. “If this continues, we won’t have much of a yard left.” 

The appearance of godly energy, the old Saiyan noticed that Gogeta was clearly not letting up of his attacks—Panich, strong and powerful, was clearly out of her league the moment the other brought out Super Saiyan Blue. What Bernkastel said at the end of her statement rings a bit of truth—someone have to step in because this is no longer a fight, but a one-sided beatdown. However, Panich brought out another transformation aside from the standard Super Saiyan—something he knows far too well. “Yeah, this is getting a little heated…” Seeing all blasts flung outward against the walls and the ground flying everywhere. The rising powers causing the ground and the fact that Gogeta pushed it further to Super Saiyan Blue 3---it gave him a bit of a nostalgia feeling of his first battle with Vegetto. “Alright…”

Crouching down, Spina bolted forward, leaving behind wind pressure from the sheer boost of speed. In between the barrage of rapid-fire blows between Gogeta and Panich, Spina catches one of Gogeta’s fist with his only arm with a tight gripe, nearly crushing the fusion's hand, while stopping Panich’s fists with his left leg. “How long you’re going to keep fighting on our front yard!?” The old Saiyan shouted, forcing both of them to the ground. “I don’t know what the hell do you two want, but this fight is done! If you want something from us, then tell us what you need that doesn't involved destroying our property!?”

------

Ultraman tried to wiggle but with no results. “Hey! You damn Witch!" He shouted, spit flying out of his mouth and landed on Bernkastel's face. "Let me down this instance! Or I will break you in half! How dare you treat me this day! And ANOTHER THING-“

Gogeta's eyes widened a bit at the sudden grip on his fists, yelping loudly and rapidly powering down to his base form. He pulled his arm back, shaking his hand around and strangely blowing on it as if attempting to put out a fire. He cringed a bit in pain, tearing up with a whiney tone.

"Arghh!! What was that for?! That hurt!!"

Gogeta paused, perking his eyebrows up a bit at Spina's question before breaking out into a small grin.

"Oh right, I'm here for a reason!"

He placed his hands on his hips, gripping the blue sash while his normal expression returned.

"I'm looking for Vegetto. I still don't know my way around this place...but everyone I asked and talked to said he has something to do with this group called the Breakers."

Gogeta raised an eyebrow at Spina, his genuine intrigue and concern clear in his dual voice.

"Do you know anything about these Breakers?"

Cross appears among the Barkers and says to the other Barkers "I had a felling this would happen. Come on they are Saiyan and Ultraman are kind of forgetful." It was Cross' underlings that bested Ultraman fairly often and did it with very little damage to the city.

There are whispers about Cross among the people watching the fight. Ladylight smiled wend she seen Cross.

After being blown back by Gogeta's aura, she was surprised that the other saiyan still had more to his transformation. She gave a determined smile, feeling a bit giddy to see what he had in store. All of her frustrations seemed to disappear and were replaced with the chilling excitement of battle. She stood upright and grunted, her power flaring up as she prepared to meet Gogeta.

"With pleasure!" She laughed ferociously before leaping at the other saiyan and matching his blows with her own. This was how she had hoped it would be, raw power against raw power, the stakes rising higher and higher! But then all that was stopped by the older saiyan appearing and forcing his leg out and holding Panich's fist away from Gogeta. 

Once forced to the ground, she growled, her frustration welling up again as Spina snapped her back to reality and reminding her of her goal. "They are the Breakers." The princess' energy dissipated, returning her to her base form. She then took her attention from Gogeta to Spina, her attitude not having changed a bit despite the many scrapes and bruises that covered her body"I came here to fight you and your group, old man! I though he was one of you. But by the time I realized, our fight had already begun."

Bernkastel wasn't too surprised by Panich's urgency to fight them, but furrowed her brow in particular with Gogeta's request for Vegetto. "We are the Breakers, like she said, but..." Before she could explain Vegetto's absence, Bernkastel flinched and trailed off once Ultraman began to pipe up again now that the fight between Panich and Gogeta was forcefully broken up by Spina. 

She listened to him rant away at her while wiping flecks of his saliva off her cheeks with her sleeve. A vein popped visibly by her temple in great annoyance that Ultraman had interrupted her. Before he could continue berating her any further, she reached out with one hand and clasped it around his chin with sufficient force to hold his jaws together in silence.

She leered at him with a menacing smirk. "You want to be PUT DOWN?! If that's what you want!" Without warning, she slammed his face down into the dirt and began running along the street as she pinned his head down, the roots around his legs snapping off from the force. "Enjoy your dirt nap! Hihihyahahaa!" She cackled, opening a portal to some random part of the city in front of them so she could throw him through it in one swing of her arm. Bern turned back around as she swept the specks of dirt off her hands, looking satisfied with her cathartic disposal of Ultraman.

"Nothing annoys me more than gross people who never learn," she grumbled as she walked her way back to the group.

Guess Bernkastel didn't spare Ultraman this time either... Cuki sighed. I warned him to keep that mouth of his shut.

Cuki turned to Panich and Gogeta now that the fight has been stopped by Spina. Her tail flicked with enthusiasm and her large cat-like ears perked in order to hear anything the two have to say. The audience watching were whispering about Cuki and her fighting style as well as her Master. Cuki paid no mind to the whispers and tried to keep a straight face but it was hard for her, given how young she is. She looked over to Gogeta and tilted her head.

"Well, this man certainly looks like Vegetto," The girl placed a hand on her chin as she leaned in closer to examine Gogeta. She sniffed his face and hair. "But the only difference I can see is that this man has only one bang while Vegetto has two. Errm... kinda hard to tell, honestly." Cuki chuckled innocently as she flicked his bang. "But if you're looking for the Breakers, look no further!"

Cuki took a step back towards Spina, Cross, and Bernkastel, puffing her chest in glory next to her friends.

"The Breakers currently consists of the brute strength Spina, the king of the Undead Cross, the Witch of Miracles, Bernkastel, the mega fusion, Brachi, and me, the cutest and most talented chef ever to exist, Cuki!" The young Saiyan said humorously. She tried to ease the mood just a bit. "But in all seriousness, we should probably take this back in my apartment, we'll explain everything about ourselves and what happened to Vegetto. From there, we'll give you the fight you want, Ma'am, but I recommend thinking this through. We aren't exactly pushovers..." She addressed Panich specifically.

“Old!?” Spina’s eyes twitched. Before he managed to make a quick and witty response, but Bernkastel had quickly dispose of Ultraman, interrupting his attention for a bit. Calming down, he agree with Cuki, walking back to the apartment. “Yeah… if you want more information, you can speak to us in the apartment where we don’t have a damn audience looking in on us. If you want to fight…” Spina stopped for a second, tightening his fist, turning his head slightly towards Panich and Gogeta. His aura flare into life briefly, showcasing his enormous energy around the old Saiyan. “I ought you take Cuki’s warning and take witnessed of what you saw here and ought to rethink that idea.” He kept walking. He stopped for a second, looking at Slayers. "If you want to come in, you're welcome too, but the moment you start a fight, we're kicking you guys out. Got it?" Spina headed inside and went towards the main area with a lot of chairs for everyone to take their seat. 

The onlookers were disappointed that the fight ended and began to return to their daily routine. However, one figure, his blonde hair move as the wind blow in his direction made a gentle smile from cheek to cheek. “Ah, they’re more than capable than I imagine…”

=====

Somewhere in Reality Metropolis 

Ultraman burrowed against the ground when Bernkastel dragged him, flying straight into the portal with little to no resistance from his part. It happened in a split second—one second, he was giving his piece of mind toward to the Breakers, then suddenly, he’d appeared in another part of the city—away from them.

He landed on the pile of trash nearby a restaurant, with someone currently sweeping the floor around the building.

“Oh? Ultraman, you’re just in time for your morning cup of coffee.” The tall woman spoke. She had black hair, brown eyes and had fair skin. “Who dealt you in this time?”

Ultraman struggle to stand, wiping the dirt from his bruised face. “The Witch…”

The woman’s eyes widened. “Oh! You angered the strongest one! She’s the type I hate the most. You must’ve done something to tick her off.” She let out a small chuckle as she continued to sweep. “Anyways, head inside so Papa can make you that coffee.” She said but noticed a moment of brief and utter silence. She turned around, seeing Ultraman looking at the ground with a serious expression on his face. “Hey… don’t tell me that hurt your feelings. You still have a chance to take over this run-down city, just gotta train more, you know?”

“That’s not it…” Ultraman responded. “I was the top of my class in my world. I was the top of the iceberg—there was no man nor woman that even thought of looking me in the eyes without a hint of fear. Even Clark Kent would take me seriously whenever I challenged him in a duel of battle. Yet, these Breakers. Their eyes looked down on me.” His fist shook with frustration, anger and… “I saw that look in their eyes. The light in their eyes told me that they were practically done. And their power behind them felt a damn monster.” … Fear. “Never once in my life I ever felt like I was a disappointment to any opponent until I met them. They treated me like a fly… an annoyance for three years. They didn’t even have the courtesy to fight me but sent their lackies against me.” He fell on his knees and slammed his fists against the ground, creating cracks underneath. “I WON’T LOSE! I’LL MAKE THEM TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!”

The woman lowered her brows as Ultraman shouted. Walking towards him, she placed his hands on his shoulders. Ultraman looked at her, both of them locked eyes for a few seconds.

“You’re going to have to pay for the damage you just did.”

“Eh!? I’m pouring my heart out here!” Ultraman shouted.

“Yeah, you can do that without destroying the damn ground. Now get your ass in there and make sure you pa for the damage. I have a lot to do.” The woman picked him up and shove him into the restaurant. She let out a sigh before making a grim expression. “Breakers, huh…”

Cross' underlings remove the protective bearer and start to clean up the mess. One Cross' underlings did say "what did you suspect. You know how often one us beats him." Its true and depending on the underling the fight was actually entertaining.

Cross thinks "So we got another interloper joining us." Lady Lightstep headed over torts her master.

Gogeta stared back at Cuki in confusion as she flicked his bang. His expression lit up a bit however, smiling widely.

"Oooh, a cook! Now that you mention it...I'm starving!"

His head then turned back, seeing Spina letting out his energy. His hair and vest rippled in the wind left in the wake of the small display, but Gogeta grinned a bit.

"Oh wow!! You seem strong!"

However, he cut himself off midway at Spina warning them not to fight, his frown forming in a small pouting face.

"Oh alright...I guess I won't fight with anyone while I'm here."

Gogeta strolled after the group entering into the apartment, dropping his arms from his hips and letting them sway from side to side as he walked.

Upon entering the apartment into the main room, Gogeta walked up to the first chair he saw. Flipping it around so that the backrest was forward, Gogeta sat down on the seat and rested his arms at the top of the back rest, his expression keeping its genuine intrigue.

"So, you guys are the Breakers huh? People say you guys are strong and I can see why; they all say you beat up this Doom guy that was trying to kill everyone or something."

He lightly shrugged his shoulders.

"I didn't see the fight on TV yet, but everyone said it was a good one."

As Cuki returned to her apartment, her tail seemed to twitch with excitement about finally cooking a meal for some new guests. She was quick to rush to her kitchen and begin turning on the gas stove. As usual, she prepared everything she needed with elegance and speed, her tail working as a third hand. For the first time in a while, Cuki seemed happy, finally able to cook from the heart. She made sure to make more than enough for everyone, catering to specifically what the Breakers liked to eat. Salmon for Bernkastel, Cuki's famous ramen for Spina, and all the other favorites for the other Breakers (i don't know what they are so you can fill it in). She stared at Gogeta and Panich for a second and decided to make her usual feast for them to pick on.

She placed Bernkastel's salmon on the table along with some wine to accompany it and for Spina, she gave him a can of soda. It was not long until she started to pile the food on the table and counter for the guests to feast on. Even once they started to eat, she still continued to make food. 

"Alright, you guys can dig in!" Cuki said as she flipped some yakisoba with her right hand and chopped some vegetables with her tail. "Get it while it's hot! I know Bernkastel doesn't eat a lot, but I made some tuna for her kitties, they usually eat the leftovers anyway. Spina, make sure not to burn your tongue this time, the soup is extra hot."

Cuki placed a large bowl of fried rice in front of Gogeta and Panich followed by all types of proteins and vegetables. The food kept on piling before the two, easily towering and covering their view of the Breakers. The food smelled amazing but Cuki made sure to open the balcony door to vent out her home. Once she was finished making food, she took a little bit of everything followed by some herbal tea. She left the table for her guests and the other Breakers while she sat on the counter, elegantly stuffing her face with food.

"Hope you like my food, the Breakers love it!" Cuki said with a stuffed mouth. "So, you two got names?"

Cross thinks as Lady Lightstep sits next to him "Hope this is a passing thing for my female lieutenants. I did face oblivion but that dos not mean become over protective of the Overlord." Cross dos tend to eat most any thing but dos gravitate torts western foods and sweets(Its not a requirement for cross to eat but despite being a lich he able to eat and drink). Lady Lightstep tends to go for what one expect an angel to eat and go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom