The Reality Vortex: New Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuki looked over to Spina and shrugged when he looked to her. She did not seem to know the new person but gave Slayer a welcoming smile nonetheless. The little Saiyan chuckled slightly before turning to face the others, her spirit finally lifted. It was apparent she was happy to see new people, as well as the old Breakers, spending time.

"Whelp, consider yourselves friends!" Cuki giggled. "We Breakers have very strong ties with our friends here! We never forget about 'em and always know when they're in trouble. Heh, I guess you can say we're pretty loyal to one another." She gave a thumbs up to Panich, Gogeta, and Slayer. "It's nice to have some new faces on board, so welcome to the Breakers!"

As Cuki laughed, it was good to finally see her so happy after a long time, however, her ears instantly perked up upon sensing new energy within her apartment. Her cute smile turned to a confident smirk as she turned to Spina and the others.

"I know you sense that, Spina. We should check it out!"

Gogeta kept his large smile, his dual voice ecstatic.

"No, I didn't bring anyone. I don't know who these two are at all!"

He clenched his fists together, still grinning from ear to ear.

"But if you guys are this strong, then there's no way I can just run off! I wanna get stronger, and you guys seem like the perfect opponents to overcome and defeat! So it'd be really great if you trained me!"

Gogeta paused, however, turning at the mention of the strange energy by Bernkastel. He narrowed his eyes with a small frown, the first time his cheerful demeanor broke in sensing the strange energy. However, after a brief and short lived moment of seriousness, Gogeta turned back towards the others with a frown and following up Cuki's statement.

"It didn't seem too strong though. Do we have to? I'd rather train and learn how to use Super Saiyan 4!"

Spina’s head was spinning for a moment with all this information about Gogeta’s desire to train, Slayer seemingly a woman and Panich doesn’t seem to be the type to walk up and leave, since she’d express interest of teaching Gogeta a thing or two. “Wait, forget about training! Who says you guys can stay here!? Do we even have enough food for everyone? Did you see how much this girl [Panich] was chowing down earlier!?” He complained while the others seemingly don’t mind. “If they’re going to stay here, they better pay up or something! We ain’t a cheap hotel!”

His eyes narrowed upon sensing an ominous energy from the apartment. A familiar energy. An energy that he doesn’t like. An energy that he couldn’t shake his feeling off. Instinctively, he uttered out these words. “Uh, we left the front door locked, right? Windows included?” Sweat starting dripping down his temple as he turned towards the door to get inside. Not waiting for everyone, he walked over to the door, gripping his hand on the knob. “This aura… it’s felt with malicious energy… A familiar energy… that … that kid…” Spina mumbled, not turning the knob yet.

Everyone feels the presence of a terrifying demon behind the door. For some reason, you feel that if you tried to avoid it, it will end very bad.

Brachi growled immediately, being on guard right away. She's had her experience with fighting demons before, but out of all of them, there was ONE that stood out, so she was mentally praying it was not HIM she was going to face again.

Cross thinks "he gets it would be better to recite them than to turn them away."

Cross says apron sensing the energy casting some buffs on the brakers, Lady lightstpe and the pronuncial recuts(Panich, Gogeta and Slayer) "Sooner than I expected." Lady Lightstep gets in a protective stance in order to protect Cross.

Bernkastel narrowed her eyes towards the door. She could hear her familiars on the balcony hissing at something like they wanted whatever was occupying the apartment to leave. It was fairly easy to guess who it could be, but it was going to be a pain to deal with if it turned out to be who she thought.

With one hand, she briefly tugged on Gogeta's ear to get his attention and cleared her throat. "No training until we deal with the unwanted guest. If it isn't too strong like you say, then you'll be able to help us do away with them quickly. And then you can get the special training you want faster." Bernkastel explained, attempting to appeal to his one-track mind.

"And after this, we should probably change the locks."

"Don't think you'll be ridding yourself of me that easy! I want to harness this Breaker power for myself and you're-" Panich crossed her arms and huffed at Spina at his protest to them staying before feeling an overwhelmingly evil presence drawing near them. A chill ran down her spine before she instinctively readied herself for battle. Whatever this was, it felt as though her life was on line.

Cuki's ears twitched at the powerful malicious energy she sensed. She stood by Spina's side, knowing that if they found who she thought it was, the two of them could at least take a hit for the others. She stared at Spina then at the door and shivered slightly. She remembers the energy and fears that if that Demon-boy returned, he would no doubt be back for revenge against the Breakers.

"So... you ready for what's on the other side, Spina? Might as well hurry up..."

Slayer sensed it too, then grabbed one of his pendants before saying "My friend, will you fly away now? To a land that abhors you and I?" As he finished the line, his power became a holy one and a staff was in his hand soon after. (God/Holy form) He got ready, casting his own set of buffs on everyone, including Cross, just incase. They were mostly Regen and defense buffs.

Gogeta winced in pain, yelping a bit as he was dragged by his ear.

"Ok ok!!"

He pulled back, caressing his ear with a heavy frown.

"Sheesh...you didn't have to hurt my ear like that."

Gogeta's eyes turned fully to the door, the carefree demeanor once again leaving his expression. He spoke not a word, a serious stare forming at the realization of the dark energy this time, and slowly shifted his stance into Vegeta's iconic pose. His muscles tensed, preparing for Spina to open the door and reveal the enemy.

Spina eyes shake as he griped tightly onto the doorknob, as everyone behind him readied themselves in battle positions—even the newcomers. Baring his teeth, Spina turned the knob as he sweated like a waterfall. “First Ultraman, then these three and now the kid is back!?” Spina’s mind was in a jumble, since he had a good day of attending to the garden and planting delicious fruits that he was hoping to sink his teeth in. Veins showing around his body, ready to use his power, including the buffs thanks to Cross and Slayer, to the fullest if he’s ready for an attack.

The old Saiyan opened the door wide after turning the knob. “Alright! Get out of our home now!” Spina shouted as his aura flare around him. As his voice echoes across the room, Spina’s eyes look around the room, seeing a beautiful man sitting on the chair with a biscuit in his hands.

Taking one bite, the man was tall, slim with a slight muscular build. He had long blonde hair, sky-blue glistering eyes with a warm smile as he turned to the Breakers. His face was stunning, out of this world, and look easily to be a super model. He wears a blue tuxedo with a white dress and black-tie shirt underneath and black dress high heel dress shoes. Crossing his legs, the beautiful man placed the biscuit on the plate as his angel wings spread far and wide, with feathers with a hint of rainbow coloring on the tip floating around and took a sip of red-colored wine.

“Oh, hello Breakers.” The man spoke in such an angelic tone that it was soothing to the ears. “You fine folks looks like you were gearing up for battle.”

Spina raised a brow, blushing just slightly after staring at him. “Uh…” The old Saiyan looking around to see the sensation of that dark energy comes from. “How did you get in here? And is there anyone else?”

“I came through the window, sir.” The man said. “And no one else. Just me. Hope I’m not interfering something.” He took another sip of the wine. “Please, lower your guard. I’m not an enemy.” A warm, gentle smile lifted the corners of his mouth.

Brachi remained skeptical, but lowered her stance regardless, proving she was listening and willing to hear this man out.

"Can you please tell us who you are and what brings you here, sir?" She asked politely.

Slayer mumbled "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, Nothing shall forestall my return." He reverted back to normal, something in him was telling him not to trust this person but he would give the benefit of the doubt first, unless it proved to be wrong.

Gogeta lowered his arms slowly, his stern stare remaining. He scoffed lightly in a slight air of arrogance and disappointment, reminiscent of his counterpart for a brief moment before turning to Bernkastel with a small frown.

"He said he doesn't want to fight and he looks boring. Can we train now?"

Bernkastel held up a hand indicating a pause in her response for Gogeta, stepping into the apartment to look around for anyone else besides the blonde man.

"But I... I swear, it felt like someone dangerous was here!" She stuttered, looking vexed that she must have mistaken the stranger for Demi-Fiend. Bern scrunched up her nose and pouted. "Was I wrong?..." it didn't mean that the person before them wasn't potentially dangerous either, but he wasn't intending to fight.

Crossing her arms, she let out a small huff with her tail curled in between her legs. "Well, I guess you won't have to wait Gogeta. But I want to know why this person is here if it isn't to fight! Getting us riled up for nothing..." she grumbled off with her arms crossed. "Nobody just comes in through an open window for no good reason."

Cross says "I was wondering wend you were going make your presence know to the rest interloper." Lady Lightstept is still ready to protect Cross.

"O-Oh my..!" Cuki stared at the blonde man and her cheeks instantly blushed. She turned to Spina, almost as if confused about the energy they felt. "Errm, what energy were we sensing? It sure felt...familiar."

As of now, Cuki decided not to question it as she entered her apartment and be a good host to the newcomer.

"Open window? Who left the window open?" Cuki thought back and remember she left the balcony door open when she jumped out. She said nothing shortly after and quickly changed the topic. "W-Well, welcome to my lovely home but... who exactly are you?"

Panich's body loosened as the man's voice seemed to calm her and the others in the room. He had to be hiding that devilish energy if he says he came alone. She huffed in annoyance at Gogeta's carefree attitude that she promptly retorted.

"Don't be so dense. He may look boring but his energy could tell a different story." She said as she crossed her arms, suspicion of the man never leaving her as she addressed him. "What was that power we just felt? It had to have come from you."

Spina twitched a bit. “Hey! Bonehead! Don’t just scoff him off like that! Don’t let the handsomeness fool you… And who said anything about training you!?” He whispered to Gogeta. "Vegetto was a hothead, this one is a bonehead..." 

Continuing with his warm smile, he placed the tall glass of wine back on the table. “I see that you managed to witness my little activity there.” He responded to Cross’ comments as he stood up—his size easily trumping all others. “Forgive my rudeness. My name is Lucifer. Lucifer Morningstar.” Lucifer bow in front of the Breakers. “I suppose that my aura flourished while I was eating. It often does that. Did I alarm you all? I don’t mean to get you fine folks rile up, milady.” He gave out a passionate smile. Despite the malicious energy flowing around him, his body doesn't indicate an hint of malice in his words.

Spina narrowed his eyes, still blushing and sweating a bit. “So… Lucifer. What do you want?”

“I’d heard so many things about you Breakers from my town, so I venture out here to see it myself. And based on the battles you were caught up in, I see that everyone’s thoughts about your prowess is justified.” Returning to his position. “And with that said, I wish to ask a simple request from you, if you allowed it.” Lucifer returned to his seat after answering Brachi and Spina’s question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom