The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa... That's Waldo? This might be tougher than I thought. Heh, I like a good challenge tho'! We must subdue Waldo, according to Kettles, but something tells me that it won't be an easy job... Thanks to Mr. Lich's regeneration spell he cast, Waldo will have a hard time taking us down as well. Let's just hope it lasts longer than Waldo does.

"Thanks, Mr. Lich, I'll use this one wisely," Cuki whispered before looking over to Zombie Goku. Her gaze then turned back to Waldo and from the look in her eyes, she had already determined the course of action she will take.

Before Cuki made any sudden actions, she watched Waldo carefully, taking in as much information as she could about every inch of his body. She narrowed her eyes and began to calculate any and all sort of angle to approach Waldo once Kassava made her move. Her hands trembled slightly, showing that she was slightly nervous, however, her eyes showed nothing but determination. 

I have to be at the top of my game, everyone is counting on me! I can't let them down. Our universes are at stake here, I just.. I can't make a single mistake!

Zombie Goku stands there waiting for orders form Cuki or Cross.

Cross thinks as a book appears "I might as well make it slight more one sided." Cross cast a spell on Zombie Goku and himself that will work like regeneration for the undead.

Spina twitches his eyes upon seeing Waldo, examining the absurdity of his clothes. “That’s supposed to be Waldo…? He doesn’t look that tough.”

“Never judge someone based on their appearance. Odd clothing attire aside, I sensed an enormous amount of killing intent from him.” The Detective noted. “They need to be on their toes when he strikes—one slip up and the match is over.”

Vegeta is taking the time to examine the powers in the field—each of them had their own unique abilities and specialty. Demi-Fiend’s comments echoed in his mind: they have no information about Waldo, but trial and error is their best bet in this situation. “Don’t try to make quick decisions. Take it slow and examine your opponent’s movements. See what he is capable of and let your body to the talking!” He shouted to Kassava and by extensions, Cuki, Vegeta, Cross and Bara as well.

He was caught off guard by Cross’ ability to summon the dead, especially Goku of all people. “Now that’s a surprisingly development. Everyone is crazy strong in this world… if this guy can enable regeneration abilities, enough to outlast him… their chances of success triples.”

He overheard Snow calling for him. “What is it? Is there something on my face?” 

===

In the meanwhile, Demi-Fiend is tapping his foot. He’s feeling a bit angered that his turn to cut loose was taken away from him. A sense of boredom, a sense of time slipping away. He was feeling agitated. Suddenly, he felt an force in the air, something trying to invade his mind. He looked around, noticing that no one is affected by whatever it is. He decided to keep it to himself and see who wanders in his head.

===

Doom remained silent upon his appearance. “Well, the battle can finally start… let’s see if these Breakers are capable of defeating this adversary.” 

----

Behind Bernkastel and Lamb, the Voice, suddenly in a cheerleader uniform, praises the current team. "Go! Knock that silly guy out of the park!"

Snow shook his head "No, just got a quick question, but it can wait till after the fight."

"You ought to be taking notes, Spina." Bernkastel said, smirking in agreement with Detective Vegeta. 

Lambdadelta peered up at Whis curiously before she gained a shocked expression, eyes even wider than they already were. "What!? You've never eaten popcorn before!?" She exclaimed before lifting her bucket full of popcorn towards him to take. "I don't usually share my snacks but eeryone should know the joy of popcorn! It's delicious buttery goodness, and you can even make different flavors. The possibilities are absolutely endless! Ohohoho~"

"Lambda is an expert witch of snacking. You two will get along just fine." Bernkastel turned her head and caught sight of Voice's new outfit. "Wh-where did you find that getup..." she sweated with a nervous smile.
============

Waldo maintained his unwavering tight-lipped smile, gripping his hiking cane with both hands. "I like your initiative, little lady. But are you and your friends simply going to stand there and watch me until I make my move?" He peered over his shoulder to glance at those standing in the field around them before looking back at Kassava. "No matter. This ought to be a good fight either way! I should stretch first..."

Waldo slightly hunched over in his stance, folding his muscular arms around his torso while concentrating his energy at the center of his body. "Hmmmm...!!!" The darkened sky began to rumble around the wind tunnel before he swung both arms out with a roar, unleashing a shockwave hidden that radiated from his body. The area around him and Kassava sunk in like a crater, lined with a variety of cracks. At this same instance came a bright flash of lightning from above accompanied by the loud boom of thunder. The concrete beneath those on the field first cracked in thick lines before total upheaval in uneven, jagged edges all around the field with whipping winds all around. All in a mere second that passed.

"Ah, much better!" Waldo did not move from his original place upon the lightning clearing, but one from afar could see that there was now a very rocky terrain with some debris large enough to hide behind.

Kassava wavered in her stance a bit, regaining her footing at the display from Waldo. Her eyes widened, letting out a small roar as she suddenly brought the ends of her palms clashing together, her fingers curled in except her pointer finger and thumb. The red, firey aura surged violently around her body, a bright ring of red energy shooting outwards from her hands. The ring grew larger as she struggled slightly to pull her hands out, blasting forward and encasing Waldo's body in an ominous, red glow.

Time began to slow in the casing she unleashed on Waldo, Kassava's arms and hands twitching violently.

"NOW!!"

================

Vegetto perked his head, throwing his arms in a cupped fashion behind his back.

"There, that's the signal."

A bright blue flame erupted up from underneath Vegetto's boots, engulfing him as his hair changed into a matching shade of blue.

"Kamehame..."

Majin Bara copied Vegetto's stance as she too charged energy, but unlike Vegetto's blue energy which he was building up, Bara's energy had a pink shade on it and she was moving to sync her attack with the others.

Gervene on her turn noticed that Bara was also discreetly detaching small parts of herself which sunk in the ground, remaining silent. Clearly the Majin was up to something.

Spina narrowed his eyes. “Man, he did all of that and he didn’t even move an inch from his spot.”

Detective Vegeta nodded at Soul’s question. “Alright, don’t forget the question when I remained you again afterwards.” After Waldo’s display, the detective remained calm. “Don’t let your emotions cloud your judgement. It is impressive, but it is a good thing that they decided to wait until he did something. Now they have an idea, even if it just a glimpse, of his capabilities. Kassava made her move. Let us see the development of their decision.” 

He turns to Demi-Fiend, in attempt to make conversation. “What do you think of their reasoning to attack right away….?” He ended his sentenced weak, seeing that Demi-Fiend is seemingly not focusing on the fight. His eyes were opened but seems to indicate that something else caught on his mind. “… Guess you’re busy with something…” Vegeta turns back to the battlefield.

===

“What frightening ability… I have to say; you have a special set of skills to get these powerful beings under your belt. If anything, you probably don’t even need these trials to begin with.” Doom chuckled as he addressed Bernkastel. “You probably would just break into my domain with force such as these… but that won’t be fun for you, eh? You prefer to make them work for it.”

Now's our chance!

Cuki appeared before Waldo, hands already glowing in energy as she took advantage of Kassava's signal. She held her breath for a moment before jabbing Waldo's pressure points using the tips of her fingers, all in hopes to stun him long enough for Vegetto and the others to attack. Each tap she made against Waldo would send out a concentrated shockwave behind him. Bernkastel's words echoed through her head, so she made sure to make each shot non-lethal, primarily aiming for ways to disable his movements.

Maggie, on the other hand, tried to wiggle away from the battle about to ensue.

"Waaaaah! D-Don't drag me into this!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom