The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetto grunted, ignoring Cuki's comments and glancing to the side. His head turned a bit at Lambda's words, however, letting out a small scoff and stepping forward.

"Fine, let's get this over with. I'll go first."

He smirked to himself a bit, raising his right gloved fist up in preparation.

This game is simple. I can predict everyone's choice, there's no way I can lose!

==================

Kassava kept her head down, despite hearing her name uttered a few times. She stared down at the floor, still clutching her head and remaining silent throughout the deliberations.

Amaterasu saw Kassava clutching her head and went to check on her. She tapped on the Time Goddess' shoulder "You okay?"

At first, the detective raised a brow in confusion upon Bernkastel’s phrasing of her words but after a few minutes of thinking, he picked up the hint she was talking about. Wasting no time, Vegeta responded, in whispers, to the upcoming event.

“Alright, that seems to be fine for me—I’m not interested of involving myself into needless fights, considering that they are at least capable of doing that on their own. Though, the language of deduction, reasoning and critical-thinking, I can assure you made no mistakes of picking me as the right man for the job.” The detective said.

===

“Rock-Paper-Scissors…” Demi-Fiend rubbed his chin, but decided to take up the challenge by facing Vegetto first before anyone else get the chance too. “This ought to be fun; perhaps that Ultra Instinct of yours can help you out for this one?” 

Beaming with confidence, Demi-Fiend calculated and predicted everything instance of how Vegetto would throw his hand. Yet, there was a drip of sweat slithering down on the side of his forehead.

“Alright, miss Lamb. Start the game.” Demi-Fiend’s eyes glowed. “Try to take a lost like a man this time, Shonen. Time-Grandma might learn something from that.” 

===

"A simple game, but an efficient one." Voice said. "This doesn't rely on strength; it's practically relies entirely on luck and judging your actions based on the looks on the opponent. Cross, you ought to join them as well."

Snow walked over as well, all the while using  a small variant on his abilities in magic to see how many different outcomes there were.

Cross thinks "I know I not gave one my title but those things are kind pointless." Cross asks "in the game or in the actual trails?"

"Rock-Paper-Scissors?" Cuki tilted her head. "I suppose a little game to decide who fights won't hurt. Better than brute force... I'm open for anyone who wants to play this little game."

Raune walked over to Cuki, holding one hand out.

"Are you ready then? Promise I won't do anything shifty." He stated with a smirk. "A better way to decide a difference of opinions than I dunno, a race."

Vegetto scoffed as his only reply to Demi-Fiend's jest, raising up his right fist. He led the charge first, pumping his fist twice.

"On three. One...two...three!"

On the final pump of his fist, Vegetto started to throw down his fist with two fingers extended, as if he were going to choose scissors upon first glance. However, as his hand was milliseconds from finishing its travel, all of his fingers suddenly flexed open to reveal his juke into "paper". 

=============

((Also Fallen, sorry I goofed. Kass is just holding onto her hands, not head xD))

Kassava perked her head slightly, her eyes a bit wide and turning her attention to Amaterasu with a light voice.

"I'm ok."

Amaterasu nodded, smiling at her friend.  Snow went over to Gervene and asked "So, just curious but have Brachi and Bara faced their worst fears yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom