Not open for further replies.
Kassava perked her eyebrows.

"Prince of all Saiyans? Huh...I don't think Vegetto ever told me about..."

She narrowed her eyes, glancing down.

"Wait a minute...Vegeta..."

Kassava gasped, blinking.

"He's one of the two that made him!"

===========

Vegetto opened his mouth to speak, but stopped short at Cuki's words. He scowled slightly in response, glancing off to the side. Waiting until the others finished, he narrowed his eyes at the shelves across the way.

"Perhaps we should arm ourselves first with whatever we can find in the books. It is better to be prepared than to blindly chase towards an objective."

Detective Vegeta nodded. “Right,” he paused for a moment, because, although it weirded him out that an unknown figure (Brachi) is using the voice of his wife, it had a sense of nostalgia on him, to hear his beloved wife after so long in this realm. It threw him in a collection of emotions that nearly driven him to tears, but he remained composed and collective. “I’m sure any questions can be asked after we solved the library crisis; I know I have my own questions regarding the existence of you three.” Vegeta’s general focus was on Vegetto, Brachi and Gotenks. “However, judging from your body language, I say it looks like you’re pressed for time for something, so let’s get going.”

The detective turned around, pointing his finger to the direction. “That’s where the Librarian is located, at the Sea of Words that appears when this reality is bent. You don’t have to worry about the noises from here, she won’t be able to hear it this far away; it’s only when we get close.” Vegeta assured Cuki. “She’d concealed herself within a barrier, made of literal words, as protection. We just need to break through that.” Vegeta started to walk, leading the others to follow his path. “Once that barrier is broken, we just need to put on the special headphones and everything should come back to normal; for the most part, anyways.”

“That sounds a little bit too easy, Prince.” Spina raised a brow. 

“You don’t have to be so formal, just referred me by my name; Detective Vegeta works as well.” He said. “But you are absolutely right; it does sound easy when I explain it. Accomplishing the task; however, it a different story. Getting those headphones over her head will not be a walk in a park. In this world, the librarian an easily wrapped things to her advantage; a mild slip up can cause us to be wrapped into a different location.” 

“Tsk… searching for the first clue is becoming a pain in the ass now…” Spina narrowed his eyes. “So, as you confirmed earlier, we can use the books and pull out anything we want, right? We can just put out many headphones and placed over her head, right?”

“Negative. It has to be specially made.” Vegeta said. “Fortunately, the headphones are close by in where we’re heading. As long nothing weird happens, we should be good to go. We just need to break through the barrier and place those things over her head.” Vegeta turns to Gervene and Kassava. “Judging by the way you’re dress and the surging power within you…you seem to be a God of Destruction and a God in some fashion.” Vegeta said respectively… “What luck, you can easily break through… and we just need a speedy type to get the final job done.” 

“Huh…” Spina turns to Raune. “You’re the fastest one here, barring Vegetto’s Ultra Instinct thing that he clearly can’t control at the moment. Think you’re ready for the job?” 

----

Elsewhere, Demi-Fiend ran into a glass case in the middle of the field. The glass case contains headphones with a strange skull symbol on each side. “What’s the heck is this thing doing here in the middle of…” Demi-Fiend looks up the sky. “Nowhere…” After observing the case, he tapped the glass, which instantly shattered. 

“Huh…, well, guess I can use this once this place goes back to normal I guess. Maybe I can find a clue about Waldo listening to audio books?” He grabbed the headphones. It was rough when touching it since the texture was rigid on the hands. It felt like literal diamonds was crave out to create such a masterpiece. It was sturdy, hard to bent and seemingly in good condition. 

“This is very well made…” He tried opening it a bit wider to go over his head. “I wonder if the music quality is good—” Before he can finished his sentence; he opened the headphones too wide, snapping it in half.

“Oops.”

Doctor Doom, amused from Lich’s answer, turns to Bernkastel. “This first clue is quite easy to deciphered, but Doom suspect this is to increase their confidence—before you crash them down upon the second one.”

"Well, they're headed in the right direction so far... we'll have to see how they can get through this obstacle before assembling the second clue through discovery," Bernkastel replied. "It's far too early to be so cruel with them like that though. After all, my objective is to get them to pass the first two trials to begin with. To wipe away all the effort I put into salvaging the game like that would just be a waste of time. Hopefully the detective piece will keep them in line for the time being."

Kassava instantly smirked wide at Vegeta's plan, stepping forward.

"Alright, finally! Time to cut loose!"

She cracked her knuckles in one hand with an audible snap, her red eyes narrowing into slits and tensing her muscles.

"One shattered dimension, coming up!"

Vegetto's eyes widened, turning his head to the side at the sudden surge of blasting, hot winds in every direction. Kassava's red and golden spiked hair flowed freely in the flames that surged around her entire form, the immense heat rising along with Vegetto's dual voice.

"Kass no!"

==========

Whis' eyes followed Bernkastel and Doctor Doom with a small smile, his entire demeanor relaxed while floating next to the witch. His eyebrows perked however, the small breeze of hot wind initially reaching the floating group and ruffling his robes. His eyes turned up to the sky, his neck turning to the side while he took in the surroundings carefully. The taller angel then turned his head towards Bernkastel with a flat tone.

"This place...it does not operate with the same rules of reality, correct?"

===========

The swirling flames of raw energy spiralled out for only a second, rapidly closing back in around Kassava's immediate vicinity. Rather than explosive energy blasting in every direction, an immense pressure and energy signature grew heavily around her body. She slowly lifted her chin, the golden glow in her eyes radiating drastically and discharging small twinges of light from both pupils in clenching her fists together tightly. The flames surged violently in their cloak around the transformed Saiyan, the raw heat charring the floor beneath her feet.

Vegetto rapidly regained his footing, sauntering forward and carefully moving towards Kassava, who kept her narrowed glowing eyes forward. His tensed instinctively, raising up his gloved hands.

"What are you're doing?!"

Kassava kept her smirk, the immense heat slowly spilling out in small bursts of high pitched energy crackling like small explosions.

"He said break the dimension."

Vegetto threw his fist down to the side, careful to avoid the spiralling flames.

"He said break the barrier!! The barrier, damnit!"

His blue eyes trailed down, glowing in his own smaller, flame like aura. Watching Kassava raise her arms up slowly, Vegetto let out a small gasp at the hum of golden energy spiraling up around Kassava's raised forearms. She inhaled deeply, the new golden cylinders around her arms forming small scales in the form of some replica of a familiar dragon as she exhaled with an intense slow breath.

"You should stand back, dear."

Brachi blinks at this and keeps her distance, especially since Gervene was shrouding herself in her Energy of Destruction, charging energy in her four hands before merging them into a single Sphere of Destruction.

"This will be interesting to see." Gervene said, preparing to attack in sync with Kassava.

Raune looked to see Kass and Gervene preparing attacks, before they even had the head phones, before they had even gotten to the barrier. He hated doing this. He hated having to use his power in such frightening displays. He hated having to rely on the Speedforce so much. So often he felt going faster made him weaker, slowly took away what time he had bought for his mortal life. But he really didn't have a choice.

Acting quickly, everything began to move to a stand still. Black lightning coursed through his eyes, tapping into his source of strength. Quickly pulling out some of the dust he had grown with his running, he applied yellow dust onto his suddenly unsheathed blade, filling it with strength. Enough power to preform this little trick. He thought, quickly starting to run perpendicular to the direction Kass was in. Normally it took time to achieve the speed necessary, but Raune in desperation and with a small boost could do it in seconds. Splitting in two, one real, and one a time remnant, the two veered off. The real Raune went to find the headphones, moving as a blur. While the remnant came after Kass and Gervene, holding Stormruler with blue lighting surging around him and black lighting in his eyes. Flash stepping to move in an erratic manner, the royal speedster was certain of one thing.

I fucking hate when I'm forced into a party. Sorry mom, aunt.

With that, he began to circle around Kass, Stormruler touching the energy around her and trying to drain the energy into itself. It was the only way to be sure.

---

The real Raune sped by Demi-Fiend.

"Hey, seen any headphones sitting around here?" The speedster asked. "Also nice new set, they fit you."

(Sorry about my lack of posting, things came up in real life again.)

Cuki listened and followed Detective Vegeta until they came to the barrier. She stared intently at the barrier until the two Gods began to power up. She assumed that it was for the best since they needed to break down the barrier until she heard that Kassava was going to break the dimension. Her eyes widen as she flailed her arms about in hopes that Kass and Gervene would stop.

"Hang on! He said the barrier! We don't know what would happen if we broke this dimension! W-Wait!"

=====

"Looks like those guys are gonna make things a little bit more interesting. This is gonna be one hell of a major mistake that's gonna be fun to watch."

“Oh, boy, here we go.” Spina deadpanned.

“What the heck is that woman doing?” Vegeta sweated, raising a brow in concern. He plant his feet firmly on the ground in reaction to Kassava’s transformation. 

“Don’t bother, that’s what they do.” Spina said. “Well, at least, that’s what they been doing since they got here. Might as well let them do their thing.” 

“You don’t understand, if she destroys the barrier, the entire dimension will—” The high winds from Raune’s speed blocked out Vegeta’s voice; the rest of the sentence was not heard by anyone.

----

“Hmm? Oh, there you are Raune.” Demi-Fiend said, holding the broken headphones. “Nah, it would be nice, but they’re basically useless now.” He crushes them with his hands, tossing them to the ground. “What’s up? Need the headphones for something?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom