The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernkastel narrowed her eyes at the Voice. "Spare me the commentary. Not all of us are lucky enough to leave things up to others to fix when things get messy unexpectedly. It's not like I haven't slept at all anyway. I need to be at functioning levels like anyone else here since I'm going first." Bernkastel said curtly before straightening the bow on her collar. "Don't forget, Doom wants to actually be entertained during all this. And I hate boring games. So we have to make sure the group stays passable on the trials while keeping things interesting." She reminded him before watching the others enter from the portal. "Ah, here's the rest..." reaching into her sleeve, she checked her pocketwatch. "Doom better be here soon enough... assuming he won't be sending another surprise in his place."

"Ah..?" Cuki slowly opened her eyes from her meditative state to see Whis, Bernkastel, and the others by her side. "Oh! Good morning Mr. Whis! I slept well. Today we start these trials and I can't wait what Kettles might have in store."

Cuki released Voice from her tail and gently held him within her hands, petting the top of his head and scratching what she assumed to be his ear. She noticed Bernkastel's 'morning look' and thought it would be best not to mess with her. Before she could say anything to the Witch, she noticed Raune's entrance. No surprise, her eyes sparkled at how cool he looked to her.

"Looks like Raune is ready to take these trials on with style. I certainly hope some of you ate breakfast, Kettles is up first today. Let's show her that we aren't all muscle heads."

"Yeah, if you guys mess this up Bernkastel is gonna be pretty mad," Maggie spoke up as she swung her tiny legs back and forth from Bernkastel's shoulder. "And speak for yourself shorty! You came here all alone!"

"Don't you need to be chewed up or something?" Cuki glared at Maggie.

"The Great Maggie will stand and watch with the Gods while you and your... peasant friends fight for your universes."

"Yeah yeah... Anyways, I hope Mr. Doom didn't forget about today, I kinda got a bone to pick with him after he busted my place up!"

The lich summons a cup of coffee for Bernkastel and says "this may help." as he hands her the coffee to her.

Snow and Eclipse arrived in a spinning vortex of stars before she jumped away to let her dad do her thing.

Gotenks nodded and followed the others through the portal.

----------------------------------

Gotenks walked out of the portal and approached the others that were already there.

"What's up guys." the fusion greeted. He looked up at Doom's castle. "That's a big house. Do you think he might be compensating for something." he chuckled. "Hopefully we can just get this over with."

“What the heck are you doing? I ain’t a toy, you know!” The voice complained, but still, it felt good of what Cuki was doing to him. “I doubt Doctor Doom will be tardy since this big castle is right there. I might have to agree with Gotenks regarding for compensation.” 

Spina arrived at the portal, just in time to hear Maggie’s comments. “I been trying to ignore this dumb doll for a while but you’re really are annoying? Did you just forget that Bernkastel easily beat you quite easily yesterday?” Spina stared down at the doll. “I was beginning to think I need another punching bag.” 

Demi-Fiend looked around, noticing that not all members of the group have arrived yet. “Hey, aren’t we missing a few people?”

Spina raises a brow. “Aside from the lovebirds, I think everyone is present.”

“Nope, we’re still missing a few. What is his name again…? Snow and one of his children are missing.” Demi-Fiend declared. “Though, I could use some coffee, Cross..."

“They’ll catch up soon enough; let’s just hope Doom isn’t the kind of person that excuses tardiness.” Spina remembered Snow had three children, but since he never interact with them that much, he just forgot about their existence due too many persons he had to remember to begin with. Spina eyed Demi-Fiend after hearing the name, "Cross", coming out his mouth.

"Who's that?" Spina asked.

"Oh, you weren't here for that. That's apparently the Lich's name." Demi-Fiend. "One coffee please and add tons of sugar."

---

The Castle’s doors opened, showing Doctor Doom walking out of it and stopping on the edge of the steps. Doom looks down observing all the arriving parties, not moving an inch.

Spina sweated a bit. “Is this another one of Doom’s surprises?” 

“It’s a real deal.” Demi-Fiend commented on.

“What?” 

Demi-Fiend turns to Spina. He is the real deal; seems like he wanted to see the first trials personally; no robots, no tricks, no nothing from what I’m sensing at the moment.”

“Hmph…” Spina said. “His ego might’ve bigger than Bernkastel…”

Cuki paused for a moment and lifted her nose into the air. She caught a good whiff of Dr. Doom's power, even from her current location. Her eyes narrowed at how powerful she assumed Doom to be.

Demi-Fiend is right; this is the real Dr. Doom... Cuki took a deep breath. Guess Mr. Doom wants to see our accomplishments within Bernkastel's trial. Let's hope Kettles had a little bit of mercy on thought when she made this trial because this won't be easy...

Cuki released Voice from her gentle hands and continued to eye Doom suspiciously. She decided to ignore the man, for now, to focus on anything Bernkastel might say. 

"Looks like Mr. Doom would like a front row seat to view these trials." The girl brushed her hand across her tail. Her fur was sticking up on ends, proving that she was anxious, not of Dr. Doom, but of her abilities. "We should hurry up and get started..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom