The Magician Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicori followed the man and headed inside the shop. His antennae twitched, trying to analyze the area he was in. He didn't say anything, allowing the man to just give him a knife and be gone. He gripped the potato and looked as if he was a little scared. He did has second thoughts about entering so he tried to go back out.

"Eh... I think I should get back... Pretty Lady must be worried." Nicori said. "Can I just have a knife and go?"

"Thank you." Asuza followed the preparation directions the list had written, though she seemed rather preoccupied with how Iceik was doing finding Nicori as she cut up the meat, setting aside several pieces for Iceik in a separate area so he wouldn't be forced to taste any spicy flavor. 

Washing her hands again, she started to cook the meat for both dish types, throwing in the peppers once the meat was cooked well enough and adding the additional ingredients. 

"At least I can enjoy spicy food without getting complaints for once." She mumbled absentmindedly. 

"I hope those two are okay. They'll get an earful after we eat."

The man turned around, and smile. "Don't worry, I got the knife right here.." The man snapped his fingers, causing several other figures to jumped out and grabbed onto Nicor from all direction, placing him in a bag.

"Sir! We got the child secure!" One of them said.

"Excellent.. to think that Sisterhood's brat is out in public like this.." The man chuckled. "We can get lots of dough from the Magic Socieites! Haha!" 

========

"He was here.." Iceik said. "And seems to went that way, but there's another scent.." Iceik sweated a bit. "I don't like this feeling.." Iceik continued to run towards the direction of Nicor's location as fast as he can.

=========

"Yup!" Bob said. "I thought everything we needed. I'm always out there in the field, so camping is always on me haha! Can't be sleeping on the lava pit forever!" 

Liza sweated a bit. She turns to Asuza, prompting her with a question. "Hey, are you affiliated with the Black Magic Society?" She said, giving her space between her so she can cook without much distraction.

One-Eye was on the right of Asuza, continued to observed her cooking.

"Hm? Black Magic Society?" Asuza only turned her head briefly towards Liza, remembering one of the posters she had seen when they first arrived. She also recalled hearing about the Societies when she was younger, and how much her younger sister wanted to be a part of those things when she was old enough. 

"Oh... that. I'm not a member of neither of those Mage Societies, though I do live around those parts where the buildings would be. Why do you ask?" She glanced back down to flip the pieces of meat so they'd cook evenly.

Vox thinks "good Bob has more seance that depend on instantly cooking the food."  Vox says "that way we think a head."

Nicori screamed and struggled before being placed in the bag. He was seen kicking and flailing inside the bag. He screamed out for someone to help him but he didn't know if anyone would hear him. He felt very scared since he couldn't see anything. He tried to instinctively bite and chomp through the bag but he couldn't get a grip.

"H-Hey!" Nicori screamed. "Lemmie go! I don't taste good! I'mma kick your butt! Lemmie go!"

"Don't worry kid. We won't be eating you -- especially not some monster anyways." The man said. "We're going to use you as bait to lure the Magic Society to bent to our will. Can you imagine how much they would willingly to go in order to make sure you're safe? Millions. Literally millions of dough. Now be quiet or you'll make me do something that you will regret." The man turns to the others. "Alright, clean up shop and get the hell out of he-"

Iceik crashed onto the door. "Hey! Little brat! Where are you!?" Iceik said. He seen multiple men, with a bag that moving around. "Hey, you see a kid somewhere? He has like a big ol' mouth and I don't think he has eyes. Maybe, I don't know. He just a big stupid mouth." 

All of the men sweated a bit. One of them looking at the leader, asking him what to do with body language.

"Kid with big mout? What's that?" The man attempt to lied. 

=========

"Well, your clothing seem to match the style of Black Magic -- and I haven't heard many magicians that aren't affiliated with the society." Liza said;. "May I ask why you're not with them?" Liza seem curious - she has seen many magicians that are part of Magic Society, yet with the encounter of Vox, Bob and now,Asuza, she wonders what her reasoning.

Vox says as a matter of fact Liza "Its not uncommon that mages are not affiliated of either." Vox asks bob "do you want to make some thing particular for are meal tonight?"

"Nothing too complex really. I just don't have an interest in such things, as they don't suit me." Asuza responded, though she chose her words carefully. "I think those magic academies are jokes, but that's probably because I was forced into it." She laughed rather bitterly before looking at Liza. "Did nothing but force me to learn the nicer, cleaner magic. How insipid it sounds!"

"I'm not driven to learn, or explore, or any intrinsic desire. Titles mean little to me if I have to be given it arbitrarily by some silly examination that does nothing but determine who surpasses the standard and who doesn't." Asuza explained. "Especially wasn't driven to do any of that because of my vapid family. The only good thing that came of that stupid school was Miss Okawa, and that's old memories by now. I'm self-taught in all sense of the word since then, and the best way I've lived was being free of ties with those things and any authority. I plan to keep it thay way. Thus, I have no need to invest myself in a Society or a Guild."

Then she smiled genuinely. "As for my clothes, I just enjoy dressing this way. I could see being mistaken for being with the Brotherhood because of my fashion sense." Asuza checked on the boiling potatoes and carrots. 

... That dog had better not take too long. How far did Nicori wander off?

"Ruffy!" Nicori said, flailing around in the bag. "Ruffy! Help me! Please! They're gonna eat me!"

Nicori attempted to try and chew his way out of the bag but he couldn't get a proper grip of the bag with his mouth. He was too stubborn to not let go of his potato. He did, however, kicked and flailing around as hard as he could, attempting to hit the person holding him. He wasn't entirely defenseless from the looks of it and proved to be a much bigger hassle than ever.

"Yeah, you took the kid." Iceik bore his fangs. "Better let him go, or I'm getting some appetizer." Iceik revealed his axe. 

"Sir, what do with do?" The men took several steps back, behind the leader. They're sweating and all stare at him, to see what would do to the demon. They were trying to secure the bag from moving around too much, but the kid was more than a hassle.

"W-well! Don't think we'll give it to a disgusting demon like you!" The man said. "You two, get him!"

The two cleared their throats and unsheathed their blades. Yet, they didn't move-- the sheer look on Iceik's face send fears down their spine.

"What are you doing!? Get that mutt!" The man shouted.

Instead, they dropped their weapons and ran towards the backdoor of the shop, the rest followed, leaving the bag with Nicor on the ground.

"Cowards" The man thought. He turns to Iceik as he picked up the bag with Nicor in it. "If you want this kid, you might as well take it from me. However, if you take a single step. The kid dies." 

"Tsk. Are you call me disgusting?" Iceik said.

===============================================

Liza listen to Asuza's story. "Heh, reminds me of my family, trying to force me into something else." Liza turns to Vox, listening that people simply don't want to be affiliated with an society. "At least you're honest about your feelings, I can respect that." Liza said. "Another question.. do you happen to hear anything about a man named, ShineCero?" 

Bob turns to Vox. "Well! I can definitely go down for some meat. Perhaps chicken?" Bob said, nodding his head as he rubbed his cheeks.

One-Eye felt a strange.. urge. He tap Asuza's shoulder, letting her know that he'll be outside for a bit as he points to the door and left the restaurant. 

"Hm?" Asuza watched One-Eye take his leave out of the restaurant, nodding in understanding. "Alright, but don't take too long! And if you find Iceik and Nicori, take 'em back with you!" She turned back to Liza. "Shine...Cero...? Hmm, the name rings a bell... wasn't he the leader of one of the Societies that went missing? I heard about that. How come?" Came her response as she began to mash the potatoes.

Vox asks bob "how we prepare should the chicken?" Vox says "We can make the chicken in a lot different ways hear."

"Ruffy!" Nicori screamed and struggled. "Get me out of here! I can't see anything..! ...Ruffy!"

Nicori continued to struggle inside the bag and swing around to try and escape. It sounded as if he was scared once the man mentioned that he would kill him.

"Ruffy!"

The man and Iceik were in a stare-down. Sweat formed on the man's right side of his cheek,  observing the Ice Deimos' movement. After a moment of so, securing the bag once more to prevent Nicor from moving, he finally spoke.

"You know how this ends, Deimos." The man paused for a moment, but continue. "We'll end up fighting. I really wanted to avoid that and certainly wouldn't expect a Deimos to even care about things, but if this how it's gonna be, then so be it." The man lifted his left arm, pointing at Iceik to "taunt" him. "Bring it on, bitch." 

Iceik grew angry, and dashed towards the man. He attempts to slash him in the side of his leg to prevent him from moving. However, the man quickly dashed to the right side then behind him in a instant. As Iceik was still motion, the man placed his hand on Iceik's back. From that moment, the hand transformed into a miniature machine-gun -- the man sport a smirk as he let out several rounds of bullets onto him. 

"Arrgghh!!" Iceik shouted as he was slammed towards the wall. 

===============================================

Liza turns to Vox, overhearing his question. "I preferred mines to be grilled." She turns to Asuza. "Yeah, he's the leader of black magic. He has been missing for a while and no one knows where he has gone. Reports say that he went to a temple, but no response from him." Liza said. 

"I prefer fried." Bob said. "Golden brown as well."

Vox starts to prepare the chicken "both ways should be simple to make." Vox asks both bob and Liza "any sides dishes you wish to have with the meal? and Dark and/or white meat?" Vox is to be gathering things to help make both ways.

"A temple..." Asuza trailed off, plating all the food for each of her group, before realizing none of them were there with her.

"..." She contemplated whether or not to simply take all the food to the room Jolly would give them and heat it with her fire magic later or to wait a few more minutes. Although she was with them all for a short time, it made the young woman worry a bit.

"They have five minutes." She mutters to herself. After that, she'll go out and investigate. "The food will just get cold sitting here..." Asuza turned her head to search for some kind of containers for all the food. It would be better to do that instead, since the notion of standing around and waiting didn't feel like a good idea.

"R-Ruffy! Hey, don't hurt Ruffy!" Nicori screamed. Now that he was unable to properly flail around, he tried his best to use his large mouth to bite on to anything which happens to get caught. He couldn't see and it only made him more and more nervous. He really wanted someone to come help him and he seemed a bit ashamed at the trouble he got himself in.

"Hang in there Ruffy!" He said. "I'mma kick this guy's butt when I get out!"

"No side dishes for me." Liza said. "I do prefer dark meat; however.: Liza responded to Vox. "Make sure you make yourself something as well."

"White meat for me." Bob said. "Nothing fancy, I prefer just the meat." Bob continued. "Don't want to be too full! Haha, no need for bathroom breaks." 

================

"Stupid deimos.  You think just because I look human, you can push me around? Sorry, but in this day and age, human are becoming far more advanced as each day goes by.." The man chuckled. Might as well get out of here. Need to head to Los Devila and just delivered the brat to LEMON. I'll find another way to make a quick buck. He thought to himself. 

"You sure talk a lot." Iceik got up, biting out a bit of blood. "Your attacks are like pillows. I seen little girls hit harder. Far more harder." 

"You have a death wish, you damn mutt?!" The man aim to shoot Iceik in the head, but his ar was quickly sliced off by Iceik's axe. "Shit!" He fell backwards, dropping the bag. Iceik took the chance and grabbed it away from the man. 

"Hey brat, you alright!?" Iceik shouted, opening the bag.

Vox says as he starts to prep the meals "so just meat." Vox says preparing the other ingredients "I thinking chicken wings my self. I now debating what kind of wings i want." As a group of hands made of shadow seem to be gathering more things and another pot seems to be making something. 

Vox thinks as those wings are getting prep "Should i save the stock and make something it or gust dump it out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom