The Magician Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're quite welcome!" White Nurse of Para said. "With that nose, it's quite impossible to miss it! I'm quite a regular visitor of the place." 

"Yeah, I can track it down.." Iceik started to sniff, mostly on White Nurse Para to get a scent. "Alright.. it's close by.. let's go." Iceik began to walk, but he was curios about this "Sisterhood". "Sisterhood huh? Isn't that the place where they have the gathering of the most powerful mages and junk? They're the enemy of Deimos.. but what incident are you talking about?" 

The One-Eye man simply follow them from behind. He was sight-seeing all the buildings and the sort of the place.

===================

"Yeah, I'll let you know if I feel something weird again!" Bob said. "So, how long before we reach towards the gate?"

"It shouldn't be that far off." Liza said. "It shall be around a couple of restaurants, since traveler that pass the gate are guaranteed to be hungry and asking for a warm meal."

"If that mother of yours taught you a thing about manners, you will get food when I make it. So be good and quiet for a bit." Asuza deadpanned to Nicori as they walked.

"I don't know the specifics, but it was something about its counterpart, the Brotherhood. The one managing that one disappeared. So the leader of the Sisterhood must be doing double the work while they look." She then said, though she didn't seem to be in direct support of either organization. At least, it didn't seem obvious. "Couldn't tell you why. But I would be careful once you go back to the Mountains."

The witch looked forward to having a place for them to stay for the day. Not to mention she's been dying to gether soiled dress cleaned up.

"Mama Z taught me a lot of stuff and she told me that people like you are dumb and rude!" Nicori stuck his tongue out. "I have manners and they are better than yours! I'll show you the best manners ever!" Nicori crossed his arms and grumbled to himself, seemingly annonyed. It looks as if Asuza's words got to him but he wanted to impress them. 

"I got some manners..." He pouted.

"Sounds rough.. I heard about that Shine guy.. sounds like a weakling to me. I bet I can take him." Iceik praised himself. "Well, I mean, he's isn't gonna shoot fire or anything.. and not Asuza.." He whispered. "Anyways.. we're here." Iceik pointed towards the place. "Looks like an ordinary restaurant. Huh, it's near the gate that we cross from the Snowy Mountains."

One-Eye simply went in. If there was anything fishy going on, he was going to take it out before it does something to damage the group, he thought.

=============

"I think that would be wise. It will be a long journey." Liza said. "Let's eat at a restaurant. I know a great place - it can even let you cook your own food if you wish"

"Well, lead us the way!" Bob said.

Liza led the two to a place where she thought was very good in their menus - especially for travelers that came from surviving the harsh conditions of Snowy Mountains. 

"There it is.." Liza said.

Asuza simply ignored the child; she didn't care very much about whatever he was babbling about, since she wasn't a babysitter. Much less very tolerant of children.

"So long as there isn't any more trouble." Asuza answered Iceik, following One-Eye. "Though I ought to do the talking for us this time around, One-Eye." Not that One-Eye had said a word; he just looked like someone rather intimidating with the sword he carried. 

"Hello there. A lady by the name White Nurse of Para referred us here. Heard you could also give a place to stay for a day." The witch began once they entered the restaurant.

Vox follows along and asks in more suggesting "speaking about food do you think we need trail rations?" Vox thinks "I may have a lot ways to get food they may not have as meany."

Nicori stayed behind Asuza's legs while they entered the restaurant. His antennae were constantly twitched and he had a tight grip on Asuza's clothes. Behind that annoying and stubborn child was a curious yet young mind. He seemed to be very attached to Asuza despite she not liking him too much. He did keep quiet, trying his best to impress the trio as they walked.

"Ah! If White Nurse of Para sent you here, you must've done something good for her!" A giant, jolly man appeared before the group, holding a giant bowl of goods. "Name's Jolly, I'm the owner of this restaurant. I'm gladly able to provide for you room and food services for free if you were sent by my favorite customer!" He looked at all of them, individually. "Ah! So a two-bedroom that accommodates your husband, child and pet, I see?" 

"P-pet?! I ain't a pet!" Iceik bark at the man; though his bark doesn't seem to have an intensity - it's similar sounds to that of a puppy rather than a full grown wolf. 

One-Eye had no reaction towards the comment. 

======

"I think that's a  good idea. I heard Monsters and demons tend to lurk around Snowy Mountains and it's pretty vast." Liza said

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea." Bob said as the group entered the restaurant. It seems that a Jolly man is currently interacting with another traveler. Thus, they're approach by another person. "Heya! Name's Molly! Jolly is currently talking with another customer, so please wait for a moment!" Molly was a large woman, with clothing that represent of that of medieval times.

"Oh, uh, this isn't my kid, he's someone else's I'm looking after for now. And h-he's not my boyfriend..." The last bit was quieter. Asuza had a tinge of red on her cheeks. Why does everyone think One-Eye and I are together? Mm, I guess he'd be my type since he isn't a loudmouth like my ex. Now I'm overthinking it. For all she knew she didn't know how old he was either, though he definitely looked a good five years older than her. Maybe he was in his twenties, but it didn't seem to her she would get a definite answer.

"But we are travelling t-together for now, so we can do that kind of arrangement. I'll make sure Iceik will be a good little doggy." Her gaze turned towards Iceik. "He's obedient."

Vox says as a matter of fact "Some fire or a good beating can deal with a lot the natives of the Snowy Mountains."

Vox says to Molly nicely "That is OK Molly."

"Ah! My apologies! You two looks like a couple, haha!" Jolly said, petting on Asuza's head. "Don't need to be so.. RED! HA HA!"

Even Iceik begin to snicker. 

"Well, I'll set up a room for three beds then." Jolly began to filing some paperwork. "Well, I'll prepare the rooms for you. In the meantime, feel free to head to the kitchen and either order or get food to prepare for your own, once your room is ready to go." Jolly said. 

===========================

"Hmm.." Bob rubbed his chin. "I feel.. a very disturbing aura here." 

"Huh!?" Liza sweated a bit. "What do you mean?"

Asuza turned redder in the face, though she shook her head to return to normal. "Th-thank you. I will let you three choose something to eat so I can cook it then." She turned towards her group. "What are you chortling about, dog?" Her tone was low.

"It's.. it's nothing." Iceik instantly stopped laughing the moment he heard the change of her voice. "B-back at my tribe, we usually eat meat, so something like that.. but not spicy.. I think I'm growing to fear to hot things.. Besides, I don't think they let me in like that, cuz you know, demon and all that." Iceik turns to the kid. "Same for this little thing.."

One-Eye entered the kitchen and looked around for food that he was interested in.

Vox seemly still in his normal posture says "Can you point out were its coming form Bob?" Vox thinks "normal i would gotten a response but this is odd."

"I'm not a demon!" Nicori whined. "I'm Nicori! Ni-Co-Ri! Get it right Ruffy!"

Nicori smiled innocently at Asuza and gently tugged at her dress.

"I want some sweets! If I can't have some sweets, I want some spaghetti or mashed food since it's easier for me to eat. Pretty please! I've been good so far!"

"Hmm. I suppose I can make you something soft since you've been good so far. No dessert until after dinner." Asuza said. "Stay with Iceik then while One-Eye and I come up with a recipe." With the way she said it she really did sound like a mother of a family. It weirded her out.

Okay. Meat, mushy food or pasta. No spiciness.... and whatever it is One-Eye likes.

"That One-Eye is always moving ahead..." she followed him into the path of the kitchen. "See anything you like?" Asuza inquires. It felt rather odd to be cooking for more than two people, and it wasn't Megumi eating. She hoped the knuckleheaded roommate of hers wasn't off starving or burning the food they had at home. Though with this group she didn't mind it too much.

One-Eye look observed the food that was presented - as moments passed, he decided to pick out rather spicy dish. 

"Uh.. isn't that one of the spiciest peppers in the world..!?" Iceik narrowed his eyes. However, he backed off as soon One-Eye looked at him. "N-never mind.." 

==============

Bob took a peek of a man, wearing a ragged coat. "I don't know.. that feeling, you know, the feeling that you gotta go but can't.. I got that from him." Bob rubbed his chin. "Best to avoid him, I tell you what! Haha!"

"Uh.. " Liza was trying to rationalized what Bob was saying. "Is he bad or..?"

"Not.. bad, just.. out of place." Bob said. "It's kind of hard when put into words.. it's like rage.. manifested itself - if that makes sense."

Vox says nicely and as matter of fact "As long trouble dos not see us out we shall not seek out trouble." Vox thinks "odds are even a rage demon knows that going after people hear is paramount to suicidal."

"I don't like spicy stuff..." Nicori kept by Iceik's side, as Asuza's told him to. "I love mushy food since it's easily to eat and swallow. I think the sweets can wait until after dinner, like the pretty lady said. No sweets for you either, Ruffy! You're gonna get cavities. I got a cavity once and Mama got mad and took away my sweets..." 

Nicori looked at Iceik and attempted to pet the top of his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom