The Magician Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoopyPanda said:
"What is a child doing in a place like this anyway? For that... thing to not notice it..." Asuza turned her head towards the knocking. "Someone is... in there." her immense fatigue returned after the rush adrenaline, laying her head on Iceik's shoulder. "I can't feel my body at all...."

"I don't know. I didn't even sense him beforehand. How he got under my nose is beyond me.." Iceik sweated a bit. "He got a strong bite though.." 

The man walked over to the door, where the knocking was heard. He opened it, revealing a woman tied up with rope, flailing around. 

"Ah! Please, help me! There's a demon in here, pretending to be me and trying to devoured people for it's own cause! An-" She stuck her head out, seeing the fallen demon was already taken care of. "Oh, you seem to already took care of it?" 

meta knight said:
Vox says reminding bouth bob and Liza "If we are going to Snowy Mountain first we may wish for winter clothing." Vox thinks "As far i know i the only one that has a counter to the cold. I should know a place that is good if needed."

"Right." Liza. "There should be a clothes shop around here somewhere." 

"How about that one?" Bob pointed at a shop called 'Victoria Shop!'. 

"Hmm, I thought that can work. Seems expensive though." Liza wondered, as she'd entered the shop.

"Y...nn...." Asuza felt dizzy, trailing off her answer. "It... used something... on me." Blood trickled from her mouth even more; the numbness made her forget her torso was broken from inside. "Hnn...." her breathing staggered.

"Are you... the.... nurse?"

Vox thinks "So they stumbled on the shop i was thinking. I need to get some thing hear any way." Vox enters the shop behind the group. A woman hands Vox some thing and leaves with out a world. Vox puts the idiom away very quickly.

The child kept close to Iceik and Asuza and stared at the nurse. He didn't want to say anything too rash but he wanted to show off in front of the trio. He took a step forward and puffed out his chest. He didn't mean any real harm or drama but it was annoying, to say the least.

"Yeah!" He started. "I killed that monster super easily! I did get some help from these people tho'! As my reward, I want some cookies or candy! ...But don't tell Mama Z I had some sweets, she gets mad when I eat too many sweets."

LoopyPanda said:
"Y...nn...." Asuza felt dizzy, trailing off her answer. "It... used something... on me." Blood trickled from her mouth even more; the numbness made her forget her torso was broken from inside. "Hnn...." her breathing staggered.

"Are you... the.... nurse?"

~ Z ~ said:
The child kept close to Iceik and Asuza and stared at the nurse. He didn't want to say anything too rash but he wanted to show off in front of the trio. He took a step forward and puffed out his chest. He didn't mean any real harm or drama but it was annoying, to say the least.

"Yeah!" He started. "I killed that monster super easily! I did get some help from these people tho'! As my reward, I want some cookies or candy! ...But don't tell Mama Z I had some sweets, she gets mad when I eat too many sweets."

The mysterious untied the woman. "Thank you sir.." As she left out the closet. "Oh goddness! I'm a cerfited Nurse Mage from the Sisterhood of White Magic! I'll heal you right up!"

"Huh..? Who are you, kid?" Iceik asked.

meta knight said:
Vox thinks "So they stumbled on the shop i was thinking. I need to get some thing hear any way." Vox enters the shop behind the group. A woman hands Vox some thing and leaves with out a world. Vox puts the idiom away very quickly.

Liza was picking out some clothing for the Snow Mountains. "I guess this will do.." 

Bob seems to be more curious of the items, rather than the actual clothing. "These fabric seems familiar.. I'll take notes on these.."

"Only if they can bear witness to it." Asuza's grip on Iceik tightened, referring to the bunch that had bursted in to save her. "If they can't be in the room when you heal me up, I don't want it." She strained.

Vox says "as long it can keep you warm it will do." Vox thinks "should i let them do this or should i?"

Nicori turned to Iceik and his smile got bigger and bigger until his huge mouth and sharp teeth was finally exposed. It was obvious that this was no normal child.

"Ruffy!" Nicori cheered. "You helped me protect the pretty lady!" He pointed to Asuza. "I will give you the name Ruffy and you will be my pet! My name is Nicori and I am on an adventure! Mama Z told me to not get into trouble...she's scary when she gets mad. I never get into trouble! You guys are safe with me!"

Nicori smiled and his antennae twitched in joy.

LoopyPanda said:
"Only if they can bear witness to it." Asuza's grip on Iceik tightened, referring to the bunch that had bursted in to save her. "If they can't be in the room when you heal me up, I don't want it." She strained.

"That's fine." The nurse said. "After what happen.. I would request the same thing." She placed her hands onto Asuza's back. "No need to move. This shall be over within minutes." 

"Ehh? Ruffy? How dare you give me such a disgraceful name!" Iceik's tone was annoyed. "I'm no one's pet!"

================

Liza purchased the coat for the winter and turns to the group. "You guys find anything?"

"Nah, I don't need a coat for the cold. It's quite nice to feel the breeze." Bob chuckled. 

"Alright.. what about you, Vox?" Liza asked.

"Iceik is my pet if anything. And what kind of mother lets a kid run around wherever?" Asuza muttered under her breath. Not like she was one to talk, considering she was a runaway. "My name is Asuza. ...I don't know your name." She glanced over to the man with the blade. "We will probably be travelling together for a while, so it would be best we have something to call you by. Even if you don't seem much of a talker." Her voice sounded much more clear, and she was greatful for that.

"Your name is Ruffy!" Nicori stomped his feet. "I wanna call you Ruffy! If you're the Pretty Lady's pet, then you're my pet too!"

Nicori crossed his arms but he didn't mean to really annoy Iceik. He just wanted to call him Ruffy. He looked over to Asuza and tilted his head. He seemed protective of her, or at least more friendly to her.

"You're super strong! You might be as strong as Mama!"

Vox says "i have a way or two to keep warm." Vox asks bob "so you have a spell to deal with the cold for a time?"

LoopyPanda said:
"Iceik is my pet if anything. And what kind of mother lets a kid run around wherever?" Asuza muttered under her breath. Not like she was one to talk, considering she was a runaway. "My name is Asuza. ...I don't know your name." She glanced over to the man with the blade. "We will probably be travelling together for a while, so it would be best we have something to call you by. Even if you don't seem much of a talker." Her voice sounded much more clear, and she was greatful for that.

"Jeez.. what kind of parent leaves her child running around? Especially in a place where people hates monsters and demons." Iceik sigh. "And I'm nobody's pe- rmm.. well, not your pet." Iceik pointed at Nicor, he sweated a bit. "Yeah.. I never caught the guy's name.. in fact.. he doesn't seem to say anything when he's attacking either. Not even a grunt." 

The mysterious man didn't speak when Asuza asked the question.

The nurse finished healing. "Alright, you should be good to go! And don't worry about the cost, it's on the house, since you saved my life." 

====================

"Sure do!" Bob said.

"Well, anything else before we depart?" Liza said.

"Mm... Then I suppose I'll give you a nickname for the time being." Asuza said after an awkward moment of silence. Perhaps he is a mute? "I'll call you One-Eye for now."

"Me? Strong? Hmm, not too exagerrated a thought, but I wouldn't say I am. Not yet." Came her response to Nicori.

She then nodded gratefully to the nurse. "Thank you. Hopefully you remain safe, ma'am." The witch wiped at the remaining blood off her mouth, pursing her lips a bit.

"I suppose it has been quite some time since I've actually eaten. So I think I can make us all something to eat. I don't have money, but there's nothing a little sleight of hand can't do. I owe you three something at least for saving my hide. Especially after that fire beast back at the mountains! Fortunately, I'm a good cook, so some free home made food isn't somethibg you'd turn down!" After being sent off far from home, Asuza had gone quite some time without eating. Which would get to her eventually if she didn't deal with that.

"Mama lets me run around as long as I don't cause any trouble." Nicori answered. "Besides, even if I am in trouble, Mama is the strongest in all of Booga! Mama Z is the leader of the Sisterhood! She'll kick your butt if you hurt me. Th others will hurt you too!"

Nicori crossed his arms over his chest but kept close to Asuza. He already seem to really like her even though they just met. He seemed really nice to her in specific. He did, however, took a mental note of the fighting styles of Iceik and the mysterious man.

"Pretty lady is gonna make some food?! Yeah! I bet it's gonna be awesome!"

One-Eye nodded, approving of the name she given him - not that he could have said anything else anyways; especially since it would not be the first time he was referred by that name. He signals by rubbing his stomach a bit that he does feel a bit hungry after traveling for a long period of times. Last time he had something to eat is when he encounter a group of people in the Snowy Mountains. 

"Z? Sisterhood? What the hell is this kid babbling about.." Iceik said. "You're a bother, shoo, you little bu-" Iceik heard his stomach growl after hearing Asuza talking about her home-cooking. "We-well, I am really hungry.. I didn't eat anything ever since I tried to ea- errm, I mean, met you." Iceik sweated a bit. 

"If you're looking for a place to settle down and performed your home-cooking, there's a little rest shop that allows you that cook your own food! They have tons of recipes and resources for you to try. If you tell them, "White Nurse of Para", they will give you a free place to stay for one day!". White Nurse of Para said.

============================

"Alright, let's head out to the gate then." Liza said, leaving the shop. "It should be over there.."

"Hmm.. I feel something strange.." As Bob followed.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Liza asked.

"I feel a high intenisty of rage around here. I could be imaging things though, haha!" Bob said. "Let's head out!" Bob went on ahead.

"Yeah.. that rather leaves me some discomfort.." Liza sweated a bit.

"Sounds delightful! Thank you, madam. You heard her, Iceik." Asuza slid off of his back now that she was able to stand on her own. "You can probably sniff the place out for us and we can get there quick without any more trouble."

"Sisterhood... that place on the posters here? Didn't expect that place to still be up after that incident I heard about back home. Must be close by if Megumi and I caught wind of that. We can decide on something nice to chow down on once we get to that restaurant." Asuza continued.

"The Sisterhood is the best! They got all the nice ladies and they all seem to really like me!" Nicori puffed his chest but heard his stomach growl. He grumbled to himself and tugged at Asuza's shirt. "I'm hungry! When is the food gonna come in, Pretty Lady?"

Nicori placed a hand on his stomach and nagged to Asuza but he showed his truly childish side. He whined and looked up at Asuza with an innocent face.

Vox says as a matter of fact "But still be on guard till that feeling passes Bob." Vox follows be hind them and thinks "what ever it is is not that strong odds are."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom