The Magician Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuza resigned herself to placing the food for her group at one of the empty dining tables, looking towards the entrance for any sign of Iceik & Nicori or One-Eye, later setting down a jug of water to split evenly.

".... does Iceik even use utensils to eat?" She seeated at the thought. Though the idea of a dog like Iceik using any was rather amusing to her.

"G-Gwah! Ruffy!" Nicori slipped out of the bag in his attempt to hide behind Iceik. He still held on to that stupid potato. "I'm okay! B-But you're hurt... We gotta get out of here! Pretty Lady and One-Eye need to help you!"

Nicori tugged on Iceik's fur to try and get him to run back to Asuza and the mysterious man. It was obvious that Nicori has enough adventures for one day and he knew that he was going to get in trouble as soon as he got back with Asuza. The least he can do is make it back alive. His antennae twitched and he realized that the man's arm was cut off by Iceik. He shuddered but kept behind Iceik.

"W-We should leave, Ruffy..."

Liza was curious about Asuza and her attempting to make food. She wanted to start more converstation, but chose to opted out because she noticed that she was worried about something. "Hmm.."

Bob looked over the food that Vox was making. "Man, that smells delicious!"

================

"Yeah, I don't plan on dragging this out." Iceik agreed of what Nicor was staying. He couldn't afford to fight all out with Nicor in the way and needed to be sure that no harm will be done onto him, or face the wrath of Asuza. "Let's go ki-" 

The man slammed his fist from his other hand, underneath Iceik's jaw, upper cutting up through the ceiling. Nicor was pushed back from the impact. 

"You are not going anywhere." The man said. 

Iceik slowly fell to the ground, where the man dishes out more blows onto him, slamming him onto the wall once more, next to Nicor.

"Never thought this would even be troublesome! I shall ripped that fur off of you and wear it as a coat.." The man chuckled. "Now play dead.. permanently." The man's hand transformed into a gun and pointed at Iceik, attempting to fire.

"Leave Ruffy alone!" Nicori grew the courage to rush at the man and chomp down as hard as he could on his arm. He didn't let go knowing that he could either seriously hurt or kill him or Iceik. He muffled something that was unable to be comprehended but it only hurt more when he spoke. For a kid, his bite left a very bad mark, almost completely severing the man's arm from his body.

"...." after several minutes of silence, Asuza turned to Liza. "Hope it isn't too much trouble, but I don't feel like waiting on my group anymore here, so I'll go searching for them in the meantime. Would it be any trouble if you could see to it nobody takes the food I made for them?" She had already placed them all into containers in her time waiting. 

"I'll try not to take long looking for them." Rarely would Asuza speak to others alone, but she didn't like nobody had come back yet.

~ Z ~ said:
"Leave Ruffy alone!" Nicori grew the courage to rush at the man and chomp down as hard as he could on his arm. He didn't let go knowing that he could either seriously hurt or kill him or Iceik. He muffled something that was unable to be comprehended but it only hurt more when he spoke. For a kid, his bite left a very bad mark, almost completely severing the man's arm from his body.

"You damn brat!" The man swung his arm up and down, attempt to shake him off. It was a futile effort. "Get off!" The Man's mouth opened wide, revealing a cannon within his mouth. "If I have to blast you to nothingness! I will!" 

Iceik struggled to get up, seeing Nicor chomping down on the man's arm. "Tsk, brat gave me an opening!" Iceik tossed his axe towards the man, and it went through his torso. It reveal mechanical parts on his body.

"Uhh.." The man looked down, seeing that his torso was sliced off. Angered, he turned his attention towards Iceik. "You should have play dead, you damn bitch." He opened his mouth wide, fire off some form of green-like "laser" towards him. Iceik, using his quick reaction, grabbed a nearby metal plate and placed it in front of him. The laser hit the plate and split into several beams of light across all directions, slicing everything around it, one of them being the man's arm where Nicor was biting on. 

=====

One-Eye was wandering around, it seems that he was looking for something. However, he saw a bunch of people pointing to the sky of what a green-like lasers scattered around from afar. He sports a smile and began to rushed towards the location of where the laser was.

Vox asks as he starts to fry and grilled the chicken "Do you think i should make some thing out the chicken stock or make some thing out of it for our travels?"

"S-sure!" Liza responded to Asuza "You can count on me." Liza went over there and took a seat near Asuza's food. She was rather impressed of her cooking. It's not everyday she get to see two chefs cook. 

"I think that's the best course of action." Bob thought when Vox asked him.

Vox says as he finishes up the fry and grilled the chicken "we will need that bag that Liza filled for food to put it in. I assume that the owners are willing to part with some containers for the soup." Vox says wend he finished making there plates "your meals are ready you two."

Vox says as he starts to make up the wings and the same group of shadowy hands start to gather things to make the soup "I think there should be room at there table if not there is a table nearby we can use for our meal."

"Thank you." Asuza bowed her head a bit before leaving the restaurant, stopping among crowds who were exclaiming about something about a strange light. 

"Strange light?..." Asuza furrowed her brows with worry. "That's right, One-Eye ought to be nearby." She started speed-walking across the Square towards the last remnants of the light. It gave her a sinking feeling in her stomach. 

"One-Eye?" She called out as she hurriedly followed the direction the light came from. "Nicori? Iceik?"

Nicori fell on the floor once the arm was sliced off and he whimpered in fear. He tried his best to find cover and keep close to Iceik in attempts to defend him. He held up the man's arm and swung it around aimlessly in his attempt to his the robot man. 

"Ruffy!" Nicori yelped. "Get out of here! I'll defend you!"

Iceik lifted down the plate he used to block the lasers. He couldn't see anything due to how thick the fog was. Furthermore, it seem that he can't sense the man, due to being completely robotic. Overhearing Nicori and the aimlessly whimper of him swinging a arm, Iceik gets up and goes to him. 

"Don't act like a hero, brat!" Iceik said. Upon seeing him, Iceik grabs onto him. "Alright, let's get out of here, I can't sense him, but I ain't sticking around any longer and risking my neck for you! You know how long is gonna take to clean my fur!?" 

Two eyes glowed reds in the amidst of the smoke, with Iceik not noticing as he was talking to Nicori. 

==============

"Great! I'll check to see if the owner is willingly to lend up a couple of containers." Bob said. He went to asked the owner, Jolly, about it. 

Liza continued to watch the food. Of course, she overheard sounds of explosion, but it's rather faint due to being in a area where lots of noises it heard. "What was that?" She thought in her head. She turns to Vox. "I think there's a table for us to consume our meal."

Vox thinks "must be a fight some were near by."  Vox says as he makes finishes up his wings and the hands move to a near by table "I hope its OK if i picked it out." He makes his plate and moves to the table were the hands placed there food.

"Listen, kid." Iceik said. "You're really starting to become a bothersome! Dragging me out here! I should be munching down some food right now since I haven't eat since I encountered the Fire Witch! But nope! Getting forced to save your li-"

The man's leg slammed on the back of Iceik's neck. The impact causes him to be send crashing onto the floor. When Iceik tried to get up, the man placed his foot on his back; the pressure he placed was causing Iceik to squealed like a puppy in pain and coughed off blood.

"Tsk. This gonna be easy, they say. Robotto, Just kidnapped the kid they say. It gonna be a cake walk they say. What a god damn joke.." Robotto sigh. "This god damn continent... Magicians, fucking deimos.." Robotto noticed Iceik trying to reached his ax. 

"You know.. for a deimos, you're pretty difficult to kill. Maybe you're not a Deimos, but actually a monster? Make sense, since monsters pull better punches.." Robotto said, applying more pressure onto his back. "Before I take the kid, I might as well enjoy taking your stomping you to death.." He raised his leg up high. "Any last words?"

"Yeah.. you hit like a girl." Iceik chuckled.

"Aw, see. Now I have to keep you alive to make sure you have a satisfactory death.. Goodbye!!!" Robotto shouted. However, his eyes shifted up, alerting him an object is coming towards him. "Huh? Can obj-"

A sword was slammed onto his eyes, pushing him towards a wall. 

"Ack!!" Robotto said. He was staggered. "The hell was that!?" He looked up, despite the massive damages to his eyes. He seen a man wearing unruly clothes with a giant, sword with red-like stains on it. "What the!? Another one!!??" The straggered man said. "Huh? Who the hell are you!?" 

"...." One-Eye smirked, his eyes narrowed. He seems he incapacitated for a battle.

===============

Bob returned with the containers. "Got the containers you wanted!" 

"Wow, you made quite a meal, Vox." Liza said.

hands start filling the containers full of soup that bob got. Vox says to Bob "thank you for getting those containers. We can heat up the soup on our travel hero city."

Vox says to Liza "Thanks and i think its time to eat as the Shadow Hands fill up the containers." Pointing at one the hands that is filling up one the containers.

"Tch, I hate being lost..." Asuza cursed as she ran, stopping at a tree to catch her breath. "How far could they have gone?" 

She heard a noise ring out nearby, like metal crunching up. Immediately, the young woman began running again, sure that was where they were now. But if it wasn't them, she'd be damned to end up sticking her nose into other trouble.

"There!... there's nothing but trees here.. is it coming from some kind of shack? Looks like a dump..."

When Asuza was running, there was a group of people standing around. They were chatting among themselves, particularly the situation of the shack they run off from.

"Who would have thought a monster would be lurking around here? And Eis Wolf at that!" One of them said, panting due to running so fast.

"Yeah man. This was definitely not in the job description." The other complained. "Maybe we should just go back to LEMON.." 

"What about Robotto? We can't exactly leave him behind.."

"Man, the hell with Robotto! Dumb robot should have just ran with us! Isn't robots always supposed to check the status of the sitution and if it's bad, it advise us to retreat? That one is so cocky and full of itself!" 

"Well, that's the beauty of Empire State. They're so advanced they can make robots have feelings!!"

"Haha, man. Maybe I should just give up being a LEMON member and get me a robot wife! Haha!" 

"Yeah, anyways, let get the hell out of here. Paradice makes me sick.." 

===============

Robotto stood up and stared down to One-Eye. "I don't know where the hell you came from, but this does not concern you!" He'd opened his mouth and fired rapid bullets towards the man. One-Eye simply blocked them with his sword, unfazed.

"Tsk.. this is going to be more trouble than it worth now.." Robotto's left eye, able to function properly, scan One-Eye's body. 

"Data Anaylzed: Full of Rage. Moral: NONE .. except Angel? Name: Cai-" Left Eye shut off before Robotto can say his name. 

"Well, stranger. Guess I have to drag you to the ground as well! Maybe even take you in as a new member.." Robotto said.

"One-Eye!?" Iceik said. "What are you doing here!?"

One-Eye turned to Iceik and Nicori and turned back to the machine. He held his sword high and continued his grin. 

===============

"Thanks Vox! I'll dine in." Liza said.

"No problem! Man, it's been a while since I had chicken..!" Bob said.

Vox says siting down "your welcome Liza."

Vox says "then lest dig in before it gets cold." Vox starts at his wings.

"A wolf monster?... Damn, guess I'd need to be even more careful." Asuza muttered as she ran past the group of people, hoping they wouldn't take notice of her. She couldn't catch the whole conversation,  but the question of who was LEMON stayed in the back of her mind. 

If she wasn't careful,  she could get herself killed. Her flames may burn hot, but they couldn't be hot enough to stop bullets. Her attention perked once she heard gunshots echoing, stopping in front of the shack. 

Asuza would risk revealing herself if she barged in, so she resigned to crouching low and taking a peek by the entrance.... which looked like someone had already broken into it.

She couldn't recognize the voice of the strange man, but heard Iceik cry out. What was a robot doing around here?

So all three of them are here. But why? And why is One-Eye fighting a robot?

"Psst! Dog-face! Over here." Asuza whispered towards Iceik, knowing his hearing would pick up on her voice the easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom