The Brotherhood of Black Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox nods and says "as far i know the only things that would stop you if the tales are true are the monsters on the lower levels."

~ Z ~ said:
"My clones have been on hunt for a while and no reports have came in~ It is rather annoying since I cannot get my naps~" Z turned to face the opposite direction and suddenly held out her pencil to block three large claws aimed at her. At first nothing happened but there was a large shockwave that erupted from the power behind that the men behind her can be pushed down.

In front of Z was a large snake-like cat creature with two small beady eyes and no mouth. He had two large, narrow cat-like ears with an earring on the right one. He was taller than the guards who were behind Z and his was even more emotionless than Z's. Z only gave the creature her infamous smile and shook one finger to the being.

"Nice try in trying to slay me when I am barely awake~ Keep this up and you'll eventually get a nice hit on me~"

He pulled his hand back which morphed back into a hand similar to Z's mitten hand. He bowed his head to Z.

"Master Z, your assistance is required in the Sisterhood. Please, come with me."

"Aww~! How'd you know I'd be here, Lix~?"

Lix did not skip a beat and grabbed Z's entire body with his hand. Z squeaked like a toy when grabbed and whined about not wanting to go back. Lix ignored her plead and turned back to the guards. He spoke from an invisible mouth.

"Return to your duties."

Promptly, Lix slithered away to the Sisterhood with Z tightly in his grasp. It looked as if he was trying to squeeze the life out of her.

"What just happen?" Tort asked.

"No idea, but it seems that thing is taking her back to the sisterhood for her duties.." Ballows responded. "Guess that.. takes cares problem over there..?" Ballows turns to the two. "However, what about Master Shine?" 

"If push comes to shove, we might have to rely on Heroes Organization to find ShineCero." Black Shadow said. 

"I doubt they would even take the job. They're so adamant about world wide crisis, so they'll just dismissed it straight up!" Ballows responded.

"Then, we have to rely on the guilds for this task if the Heroes Organization won't help us out. However, which guilds should take the offer..? Beyonders are currently in space and the Explorers are busy with their missions at the moment." Tort rubbed his chin, trying to think up another guild. "I know there's more.."

meta knight said:
Vox nods and says "as far i know the only things that would stop you if the tales are true are the monsters on the lower levels."

"Yes! Monsters can be a bother!" Bob said cheerfully. "I not much of a "brute" magician, so monsters always give me a hard time when looking for items and the like.." Bob chuckled.

Vox says nicely "that is true that monsters make it harder but the monster and/or its parts are worth taking as well."

meta knight said:
Vox says nicely "that is true that monsters make it harder but the monster and/or its parts are worth taking as well."

"Indeed!" Bob said, as he finished off his meal. "Well! I'm off to another journey. I'm currently heading off to Sisterhoood across the way before heading off to the Desolate Lands. You want to accompany me, my good sir? I always wished to have a traveling partner!"

Vox says after finishing his meal "scene i heading that way as well i might as well travel with you." getting up.

"Excellent! Let's take our leave to the Sisterhood then!" Bob said. He began to pack up the things in his head and lifted onto his back. It seems that to anyone it would be seen as heavier, yet, he's moving it as it was nothing. He turns and walked to the direction towards the Sisterhood.

It's been a few hours since ~Z~ has left the chambers. Tort, Black Shadow and Ballows are once again discussing. 

"He should be here at any minute." Tort said.

"Are you sure we should rely on a single person?" Ballows wondered. "We should search for other guilds."

"They're hands are tied at the problem. We best to use what we got.." Black Shadow commented.

Faunix and Lix entered the area of the Brotherhood. Faunix seemed more frantic than Lix ever would be.

"We made it to the brotherhood!" Faunix smiled. "Ah yes, I have so many memories here! Shine was also so very organized and he never sleeps on the job!"

"Lord Z is not to be underestimated." Lix said seriously. "Focus on the mission at hand. Gain power and knowledge. Overcome." 

"Yes, yes, we're here to gather information on Shine."

Faunix and Lix stood before the guards. Faunix bowed his head politely to the men while Lix remained almost as stiff as a statue.

"Excuse me sirs, we are here under the order of Lord and Master Z. We've heard that Shine has been looking for some sort of tower. Have you any knowledge about what tower he might be heading for?"

The three guards turned to the duo that came into their office.

"Ah, it's the lackeys of Z." Ballows said.

"Hey, show them some respect." Tort responded. He turns to the two. "Tower? I don't believe there.. any towers that Master ShineCero haven't been too yet.." Tort went in deep thought.

"Expect for the Fallen Sky Temple." Black Shadow said.

"What?!" Tort's eyes became wide. "Isn't that temple under a very powerful barrier?"

"Sky Temple?" Faunix questioned. "What can you tell us about--"

"Tell us what you know about Sky Temple or drastic measures will be issues." Lix said, holding out a clawed hand to the men. "Make it quick, we have no time for games."

"Oh please Lix, you're such a problem sometimes!" Faunix growled. "Ignore him, please. Mind telling us what you know about this... Sky Temple. I've yet to hear about this illusive place."

Tort and Ballows pull out their staffs, readying themselves in battle position. However, Black Shadow placed his hand over them. "Calm. We're not here to promote violence." Black Shadow turns to the two. "The Fallen Sky Temple is said to be a sacred place that hold the secrets of our world and the creation of everything. However, it's surrounded by an very powerful, powerful barrier in order to secure invaders from breaking in." 

"And if ShineCero entered it.. that means he'd must've broken through!" Ballows said.

"But I heard that there were monsters that no one has ever seen before. Perhaps.. Shine was..!!" Tort worried.

"Rest assure. If Shine have passed on, I would have known." Black Shadow said.

"Fallen Sky Temple..." Faunix scratched his furry chin. "Alright, we'll be heading there now. Thank you for your assistance, I'll be sure to let Shine know that you directed us to his whereabouts... unless you wish to aid us in locating him?"

"Maybe we can use you to open the barriers." Lix said without blinking his beady eyes. "But Faunix is correct, the more helpers we have, the sooner we can find Master Shine."

"I can assisted you on that mission." Black Shadow said.

"What!? You're going with them?! Then you have to let us com-" Ballow tried to protest Black Shadow going in alone with them. 

"No. You two are needed here. Leaving the Brotherhood unattended will be unprofessional on our record." Black Shadow responded. "It's for the best. Besides, I'm not going in alone. We also have that person we call in." 

"Who?" Tort asked.

A very tall man, covered in large armor came onto the room. His expression seems to be emotionless as he darted his eyes back and forth across the group. He turns his eyes to the three guards. "Are you three the ones who requested a mission for me?" He spoke.

"Yes." Black Shadow. "Thank you for accepting the request.. we have received new form of information on the whereabouts on Shine's Location. So it'll be easier for you to find him, Silence." 

"Good. Well, give me all necessary information and I'll shall be on my way." Silence turns to the two monsters and turns back to Black Shadow. "And who're they?"

"I am Faunix." Faunix offered a friendly bow of his head, his fluffy tail wagging behind him. He held an arm out to Lix. "And this fellow is Sir Lix. We are the representatives of the Sisterhood and guardians of Lord Z. However, I do work mostly for Shine since he is more...organized."

"Yes. Time is of the essence. We must depart as quickly as possible." Lix said, keeping a glare to Silence. "Please to make your acquaintance."

"Oh yes! We must hurry! Who knows what troubles Lord Shine might be in!"

"I see.." Silence turns to Black Shadow once more. "Let's departure.." He turns back to the two. "Make sure you're able to keep up. I'm sure your kind is at least good enough to follow simple instructions." Silence turned and head out of the building.

Black Shadow turns to Tort and Ballows. "Make sure you take good care of the place while I'm gone."  The two nodded in agreement, alas Black Shadow head out of the building.

"I have very large ears." Lix commented to Silence. "I listen well."

"I... don't think that's what he meant, Lix." Faunix sweated. "However, we should keep up with him and stay out of his way. He seems to have a sort of...prejudice to us."

Lix shrugged and followed after silence with Faunix right behind him.

As everyone is out in the field, Silence turns to Black Shadow. "So, you know where this place is?"

"Yes.. I'll make a portal." Black Shadow said. As one of the rare users of "free-hand mages", the movement of his hands symbolize of that of a ring. From there, an form of energy gathered of his hands; when he opened up his hands wide, the portal became bigger and bigger until it was the appropriate size for all to travel through. "It's done. It will take us on the edge of land. From there, we have to travel on a boat to reach the Fallen Sky Temple.." Black Shadow said, going in. Silence followed suit.

"Right. Let's go." Lix slithered inside the portal.

"Yeah, let's go. Let's just hope that Master Shine is unharmed." Faunix said while jumping in the portal. "But must we travel on a boat? I don't like my fur getting wet..."

Black Shadow and Faunix arrived in Brotherhood

"What's wrong?" Ballows entered the room and see Tort on the phone. "It's rare for you to pick up the phone when I'm not here." 

"I'm on the phone with the Heroes Organization. They are asking assistance about some threat." Tort responded.

"Threat? Why would the Heroes Organization be concerned with us? Don't they have enough of those weirdos doing their bidding?"

"Apparently, it's beyond them, as they are calling us. Something about a mage coming for revenge and it's considered a god level threat." 

Ballows narrowed her eyes. "God? That's something you won't hear everyday. But, we can't make an decision until ShineCero is present." 

"Yeah, I'm telling this jackass that and he won't let up." Tort seems frustrated and slammed the phone down to hung up. "I'll give them a call when I feel less heated..." Tort heard footsteps coming closer towards this room. "Someone's coming." 

The door opened, entered both Black Shadow and Faunix.  

"Am.. I interrupting something?" Black Shadow came in. 

"Black Shadow! You have returned!" Ballows went and hug Black Shadow. "We were worry about you!" 

"Yeah, I'm fine.." Black Shadow responded. 

"More importantly. You cam empty handed. Where is Master Shine?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom