Pokemon: Dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm... a team name?" Gatr tapped at his jaw before looking at Bolin. "Oh! Team Big Jaw! Bolin and I have to have the strongest bite in this part of the world! I mean... I did teach Bolin a bit from battles, so he kinda rubs off from me."

Gatr was being cocky as usual and puffed out his tiny chest.

"L-let's be civil about this..." Noctis sweated nervously. "It's only our uh.... third? Mission?" He didn't like the sudden tension.
========
"What-ever! I think we can come up with a less barbaric name than that, don't you think?" Syn flicked her tail towards Gatr in thinly veiled contempt as she paced the room. "Hmm... Water, Dragon, Ground, and... Normal." Her expression saddened at the last word for only a sliver before she hid it instantly. "We can only name things once, so it should be a name where it represents all four of us." 

She put a paw on her chin in thought. "Maybe... Team Dynamo? A perfect balance between barbarism and whimsy." Syn seemed to think it was a good idea.

LoopyPanda said:
"L-let's be civil about this..." Noctis sweated nervously. "It's only our uh.... third? Mission?" He didn't like the sudden tension.

"However, it's always important to be prepare." Tamono responded.

"Whatever, you're making Noctis freaked out with all that nonsense. Get the stuff so we can head out..!" Atmos said. He seems to be in the hurry to accomplished the mission.

"Team Desert Oasis? I'm from the desert. An oasis has water. It considered mystical like dragons and Syn can adapt to anything." Bolin suggests. o3o

"Should we let Pango know which mission we're taking?"

"I like Big Jaws better but I'll let your suggestion slide, Bolin. It's got a bit of each of us." Gatr petted Bolin's jaw, actually loving the name he came up with. "We should totally tell Pango' the mission we got. I bet he'll be so impressed when we actually complete it!"

Gatr held the paper in the air, a little too happy that he got the mission. He giggled to himself and headed to where he may find Pangoro.

"We should also tell him our awesome name! I bet the others are gonna be totally jealous that we got an epic name."

"Y-yes, l-let's go on with the mission for the day! Pangoro will be happy to know we dealt with those roughhousers on o-our own!" Noctis said, trying to sound enthusiastic to hide his apparent anxiety. The claws on that Weavile gave him the heebie jeebies. "The apples are on sale today, so we should stock up on those. We might be out there for a while... it says the Weavile and Dustox were last seen in Northern Range..."
=========

"The last two jobs were just warmups! I'll kick lots of butt this time! Ghosts can't touch me, so Misdreavous will be a breeze." Syn said to herself. "A Howling Forest sounds super creepy though..."

"Northern range huh?" Atmos raised a brow. "I guess we should stock up.."

"Exactly. You're using your head for once." Tamono said. She went ahead to stock up on the iterms, mainly apples for their journey. As Noctis said, it's going to be a long one. She came back with the baskets. "Everything is prepared.."

Bolin enjoyed having his jaw rubbed. He starts following Gatr to their destination, regardless of whether it's the right way or not. -3-

"Desert Oasis. As long as you two are okay with it." Bolin says.

His backpack was full of supplies, but his goggles are dirty, hindering his sight a bit. e3e

"Th-then let's waste no time." Noctis said, clutching the map in his tentacles. "I wouldn't want to be caught outside before nightfall."

=========

"It's a way better name than Jaws, or whatever it is." Syn chimed. 

"You kids headin out already?" Asked Pangoro gruffly.

"Yup yup! Going off to a creepy forest to apprehend a couple of troublemakers." Syn said, trying to look confident in front of Pangoro. "I'll be back without a speck of dirt on my fur! Promise!"

"Well, alright. If you can handle it that is."

"Yeah, we're gonna go on a super awesome mission! Bolin and I are gonna chomp up these thieves and make ya' super proud, Pango'!" Gatr nodded before walking proudly in what looked to be the opposite direction of where they needed to go. He seemed too happy about going on this mission.

"C'mon guys, let's catch our pesky thieves!"

"It's always you and Bolin isn't it?" Syn mutters with an eyeroll. 

"No worries, Mr. Pangoro, we'll be careful." The Eevee chimces in, before looking at Bolin's goggles. She could hardly see his eyes through them.

"Are you sure you can see with those on?" She asks Bolin with a quirked eyebrow. 
===========

Noctis led his group out of the Guild with his map in hand, using the landmarks as guiding direction. Eventually they came to the clearing where their searching would take place. 

"Here we are..."

"Alright.. now where that's Weavile so I can punched it's face in!" Atmos boasted.

"Hey, don't go on talking like that. We're going get jumped before we can even get started.."

The young Bagon was fired up and started running off to battle... in the wrong direction. "TO VICTORY!"

"Ehh.. we should clean your goggles first, Bolin. We can't have an epic fight when you can't see." Gatr attempted to remove Bolin's goggles and clean them.

"Hey Syn, do you have any napkins or something?" Bolin said scratching his head. "I don't think Bolin would like it if I completely soak his goggles. I mean... he's a ground type."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom