Pokemon: Dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
"thanks for worring, but we'll be fine, isn't that right Atmos" Tamomo stated confidently as she moved toward the guild

Atmos nodded. "Yeah, right.. it's was a piece of cake" giving a thumbs up; though deep inside himself, he thought "Holy crude, I thought I was gonna get smashed back there.."

Gatr tapped Bolin's head and tried to nudge him to where they usually slept. He considered the thought but knew rest was more important. Of course, he wouldn't let Pangoro down.

"We'll try out these new missions later! Bolin needs rest tho'." Gatr blinked but looked at Pangoro. "I think we can handle a C mission! Maybe our entire group should do a C mission!"

Pangoro grinned. "I'll leave it to you then. Better not chicken out! Guild's for the Pokemon who can handle a little difficulty every once in a while." He yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes. "I'm pretty tired myself. Had to make a new table from you two chompin on it."

"Aaw, man! But I'm rarin' to go!" Syn objected. "Where's the new kid? Gonna have to break it to 'im that there's no mission for the day after today's..."

"Here." Spike said. 

"Eh? You're our new teammate?! Lame!" Syn said.

"Not me, him." Cubone pointed at Calaro.
==============

"Alright." Noctis said, entering the Guild Hall with his group. "I can't wait to sleep... that Ursaring scared the jelly out of me!"

"Yeah... I need to check out with Audino.. might twisted a ankle or something." Atmos chuckled a bit. "What we do with the apples? We give them to Pangoro, right?"

Bolin feels Gatr tapping his head and gets up.

"Hey, bro. Let's go home and sleep. You too, Syn." Bolin states, too tired to notice he's talking to a chair. e3e

"Hi. I'm Calaro the Bagon. And I think you'll find me... not lame." He boasted

"C'mon now Bolin, you need some rest." He said, attempting to roll Bolin to the usual room they sleep in. He glanced at Calaro, giving him a wave and a thumbs up.

"Welcome to the group, kiddo! I'm glad we got more people joining! I'd love to talk but Bolin's talking to chairs and stuff." Gatr whispered, trying to make it so Bolin didn't hear. "He gets kinda crazy when he's sleep."

"I guess Bolin will nap." Syn swiped her paws at the floor before flicking her tail. "I guess I'll take a nap myself! Today was tiring!"

"Yes, I can take the apples to Pangoro for you..." Noctis offered.

"So I'm on a team with a nice lady and a sleepwalking nutjob, basically? Fun." The little bagon shrugged, "I won't let you down."

"Thanks Noctis, you'll a real life saver." Atmos gave him the thumbs up. He went to the nurse's office. "Heya, I got a little scuffle on a mission, might giving me a heal?"

"Alright..." Noctis dropped off the apples with Tamomo to Pangoro's office and received their reward portion, now able to take the rest of the day easily.
================

Syn giggled. "A lady? Me?" The Eevee yawned. "Man, I'm beat! I'm gonna go nap before we go eat dinner." She skulked off with her tail dragging on the floor.

===============

"Course not, it's my job! Don't mind at all! Come onto that bed over there and I'll look you over and fix you up." Audino said as she ushered off another injured Pokemon who had come to see her.

"Heh, I wonder what our next mission might be. maybe we should sneak a C-Ranked mission. That way Pango' will see how strong we are!"

Gatr whispered to himself before leaning on Bolin's large jaw, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Thanks.." Atmos said, jumping onto the bed. "Man, that was intense. Almost felt the blood in my bones boiling. Hope we can get more missions like that." He smiled.

(Yes. B3)

Today is a new day.

This morning, the Request board is full of different papers and flyers. But as Pangoro promised the newcomers, there are more "wanted" posters than anything else.

WANTED: Misdreavous and Aipom​

This duo of thieves are a rogue pair from a far-off Guild on the other side of the land. Their crimes have ranged from robbing and pick pocketing to kidnapping others for ransoms. Must be brought back and returned to their own Guild for conviction.​

Class: C-​
Reward: 1000 Poke ​

WANTED: Weavile and Dustox

Unaffiliated with a Guild or Town, but have been causing a lot of trouble wherever they go. Includes habitat destruction. Defeat and bring back to Guild Base.

Class: C-
Reward: 1000 Poke

"Bolin! Bolin" Gatr screamed. "Wake up! C'mon! Wake up! We gotta get to the Request board and take a mission before they are all gone!"

Gatr was packing Bolin's back pack with some Oran berries and Pecha berries. He was eager to leave but would not go without Bolin. She shook him around.

"Bolin..!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom